Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn?

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 21 Aug 2014 23:50 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 00:50 #2

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Funny sort of hell
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2014 00:50 by rodin.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy, Oracle

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 02:34 #3

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
rodin wrote:
Funny sort of hell

I wonder is the people in Gaza and the Ukraine would share that opinion? I wont share an image I'm sure we all know what hell looks like for those people already.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 03:19 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I guess it depends on ones perspective and geography, unfortunately.

All of earth couldnt be labelled as hell imho, but some parts can be.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 03:53 #5

• Straight Shooter
novum wrote:
I guess it depends on ones perspective and geography, unfortunately.

All of earth couldnt be labelled as hell imho, but some parts can be.

It would certainly appear that way.

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 09:57 #6

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Frog wrote:
rodin wrote:
Funny sort of hell

I wonder is the people in Gaza and the Ukraine would share that opinion? I wont share an image I'm sure we all know what hell looks like for those people already.

I'd think, no, along with probably 3 billion more.

Btw...

Ukraine

Palestine

Iraq

The place is beautiful, earth, but some of its inhabitants are awful, supposedly the most advanced and evolved species on the planet.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Steven

No Will; no Way! -- What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 13:08 #7

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!

To learn anything no matter you in any self created Hell or dreamed of heaven >>>>> you would need a Will to do so!

No Will; no Way! ;)

Also to my understanding is that the so called Hell is not a place; but gets created by non thinking ego driven retards!

Same with hate ........ there is no hate; hate gets created by non thinking big mouth ego driven self serving retards!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2014 13:10 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Steven

No Will; no Way! -- What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 15:12 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mario wrote:
hate gets created by non thinking big mouth ego driven self serving retards!

:up:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

No Will; no Way! -- What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 19:19 #9

Never underestimate how much influence the media and popular culture has on shaping peoples perceptions of the World we live in, or rather the world it projects onto the masses that we apparently live in but don't really. Psychopaths are running the show, who project their own sick and twisted world view onto the masses. Ever notice how the media rarely if never show beauty, it's always war and suffering, from some hellish worn torn desert town from the asshole of the world somewhere. The same can be said for popular culture everywhere, including art, everything really. It's all becoming depraved and debased. Whatever is running the show hates beauty and is slowly creating a hell on earth.

The Earth and the world are also two different things, the earth is the planet on which all life here lives, and the world is what man creates, whether for better or worse. So of course heaven and hell can be said to exist here on earth, but it's not the earth itself which is hell. The earth is a paradise.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2014 19:29 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, chandrakavi, PFIZIPFEI, .........., Steven, Flare

No Will; no Way! -- What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 19:50 #10

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Zorro wrote:
Never underestimate how much influence the media and popular culture has on shaping peoples perceptions of the World we live in, or rather the world it projects onto the masses that we apparently live in but don't really. Psychopaths are running the show, who project their own sick and twisted world view onto the masses. Ever notice how the media rarely if never show beauty, it's always war and suffering, from some hellish worn torn desert town from the asshole of the world somewhere. The same can be said for popular culture everywhere, including art, everything really. It's all becoming depraved and debased. Whatever is running the show hates beauty and is slowly creating a hell on earth.

The Earth and the world are also two different things, the earth is the planet on which all life here lives, and the world is what man creates, whether for better or worse. So of course heaven and hell can be said to exist here on earth, but it's not the earth itself which is hell. The earth is a paradise.
Very true what you said!

One reason why the word "World" ...... & the word "Earth" is very clearly separated within all of scripture.

The symbolic inner Earth also is pointed to and resembles the Spirit of true Men!

The World is what we should die off (meaning the external world) to come to know the real inner Earth & its meaning.

The inner Earth is like the silent Spirit.
Was it not written somewhere that the symbolic Adam was place to rest in the Center of Earth!

Which means in contrast placed within the center of the Spirit!
The Earth resembles the Spirit of true Men.

Once you found the true inner earth the outer shell will just die & be on fire!
In the center of your Spirit/Earth you will find true freedom & the place of wisdom & silence.

Its not about the external visible reality; true beauty is always the inner within every body.
The outer Earth/World is not the real beauty; its the inner Earth which counts in Spirit talks & its meanings.

But evil even distorts this reality & tries to create a hollow earth story to even corrupt the inner as they corrupted the outer!

The fight is a Spiritual fight & not a physical fight! .............
So I see a totally different meaning in regards of the Hollow Earth thing which people are so heavily involved with & its the work of evil minds! Screwing with your Spirit realm ........ but most can & will not see it; because this requires a bit of 4D understanding ways >> 4D = Spirit realm ................ 1 + 1 = 2

52. Was the aim achieved which was set for the human spirits when they came down to earth?

Only in a very few instances. Almost all those which came down failed. Tempted by the deceptive mirages here below, they yielded to the impulses of the soul and body instead of retaining spiritual mastery over them. Thus the first or heavenly man became the man of earth.

So to me becoming the man of Earth has to come from the within to be of it; or symbolic from the inner of earth! (inner Spirit)
Came down to earth means to me in Spirit talks the outer shell of earth which resembles the World.

57. What are the results of this existential condition?
As the result of this condition, humans are born as slaves of the earthly Demiurge and his Archons.

58. What sufferings do these Archonic powers make us undergo?
The afflictions attendant upon life in the realm of the Archons are very numerous. Some of these are: gravity (being earthbound), heat, cold, natural disasters, diseases, pain, death and the torment of re-embodiment in successive lives
http://catechism.htm 
There is so much reality truth written within scripture & easily to be found once you found the keystone decoding key!

Gravity is an external thing of earth ........... the inner has no gravity because its of the natural Spirit. Like the earth is nature so is the Spirit!

The future will be our judge to prove who spoke the truth & who did not!
No Man on the outer earth shell will be the judge of anyone >>>
It will be the final recovered truth which will judge every single being without exception (for good or worse)

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2014 21:19 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 20:45 #11

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I see both at the same time here on Earth. However, there is no geography left on this planet that has not been degraded to some degree with more to come. We have to take pleasure in what still 'looks' beautiful. The Hell comes from knowing what is truly being done to us and the earth , unless your already lacking the basics for survival or in a war zone. Austerity is here is stay , just depends on what ones' particular 'resources' are and how much you are willing to let go of - hopes and dreams reminding oneself that it could always be worse.
The Agenda is in full swing and not going to let up anytime soon - much damage , much irreversible . in all areas has already happened , most just don't see it - they aren't aware of the huge variety of perpetration.
Well , I have learned and it is burning , what we have to seek is the heaven / haven in ourselves , appreciate what is still left visually and the goodness and caring that they can't take away from us. For my it is 'learning' to let go of people, places and things. Also the fight against them too , it has consumed too much of me ......they have had their pound or flesh . BUT once you know - you can't un know and for me that has jaded my perceptions - and why most go off into lalaland . It will be harder to find balance and beauty -it's a war on the mind and few people realize how much damage has been done with more on the way.
Don't Borg me Baby. ;)
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Return of Zorro, Mario, Steven

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 21:15 #12

Friday wrote:
I see both at the same time here on Earth. However, there is no geography left on this planet that has not been degraded to some degree with more to come. We have to take pleasure in what still 'looks' beautiful. The Hell comes from knowing what is truly being done to us and the earth , unless your already lacking the basics for survival or in a war zone. Austerity is here is stay , just depends on what ones' particular 'resources' are and how much you are willing to let go of - hopes and dreams reminding oneself that it could always be worse.
The Agenda is in full swing and not going to let up anytime soon - much damage , much irreversible . in all areas has already happened , most just don't see it - they aren't aware of the huge variety of perpetration.
Well , I have learned and it is burning , what we have to seek is the heaven / haven in ourselves , appreciate what is still left visually and the goodness and caring that they can't take away from us. For my it is 'learning' to let go of people, places and things. Also the fight against them too , it has consumed too much of me ......they have had their pound or flesh . BUT once you know - you can't un know and for me that has jaded my perceptions - and why most go off into lalaland . It will be harder to find balance and beauty -it's a war on the mind and few people realize how much damage has been done with more on the way.
Don't Borg me Baby. ;)

I don't think everything or every place on the planet is degraded. There's still lots of beauty around us that hasn't been spoilt or corrupted. I think it's important to realise that, and to try and keep spirits high, no matter how bad things may seem. It's a balancing act to not allow oneself to sink into the abyss of fear and negative thought, while also trying to stay reasonably aware. Personally I refuse to believe all hope is lost, there's always hope. I will not allow my enemy to bring my spirit down.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Steven, Flare

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 22:41 #13

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Zorro wrote:
I don't think everything or every place on the planet is degraded. There's still lots of beauty around us that hasn't been spoilt or corrupted. I think it's important to realise that, and to try and keep spirits high, no matter how bad things may seem. It's a balancing act to not allow oneself to sink into the abyss of fear and negative thought, while also trying to stay reasonably aware. Personally I refuse to believe all hope is lost, there's always hope. I will not allow my enemy to bring my spirit down.
I sincerely hope you will figure the truth out about the Spirit thing!
(because it looks as if you still hooked to the outer material World?) & you are mixing the outer issues with the inner Spirit reality!

This may gets a bit heavy depending where you are positioned on your own journey! (I will try to explain to the best of my ability!)

Its heavy & confusing what I will say now but it needs time to think about these things very deeply/innerly when it comes to Spirit issues.

Spirit is not ever concerned about the outer things.
Spirit does not interfere with the outer ever.
Spirit is no part of the 3D material world view of things ........ Spirit is only part of the 4D & has no dealing in the outer 3D realm.

The spirit has no emotions, feelings or judges things (the result is the judge) ...... the Spirit only knows what is right & what is wrong!

The Spirit is a very simple thing in reality >>
(like YES or NO; Good or No good; ON or OFF; Go or Stop & it can not ever lie)

The logic behind it as I understand personally >>> If the inner is sorted out; the outer will automatically become the reflection of the inner without ever touching anything of the outer.

The Spirit can not interfere with the outer (like the true Father image could not ever do anything in the outer world)
Spirit can not kill or move things around in the physical. All its involved with is to sort out the inner of any being.

The spirit could not care less if the entire outer World gets destroyed.
Because if this would be the case means logically that something was missing in the inner! So the inner is the key for the outer to work correctly without any destruction.

Any being which is guided by the inner Spirit will not ever destroy any of the outer. If the inner is of beauty the outer is automatically of beauty.
Its not the interference which needs to be controlled; its the guide which has to have control through free will & self consenting commitment.

The 3D is the place of the Soul ..... but once the Spirit becomes the center of any being the soul has no option then to follow the true inner!

As long the Soul is not a follower it will be of destruction because its of ego & ignorance drives it; if it did not surrendered itself to the inner Spirit & its only truth guidance.

As I said these things take a bit of time, seeking & a lot of self will to make logical sense! >>> Also its a do it yourself job!
Others which have the understanding can only point the finger into the right direction but all else is in control of the individuals which no one can interfere with if he is of the Spirit already.

You see I got back to the same point ....... the Spirit or any one of the Spirit will never get involved within the physical. Its a No, no for all Spirits. Do not push or force anything because the Spirit is about understanding things not doing things like the Soul always does!

Remember its never about what you know & how much you know ........ but in regards of Spirit matters its all about what you personally understand about yourself..

This self understanding of yourself will make you understand all other Spirits of Earth!

I made me this image to explain some of it to myself >>>

Body = all outer things = the murderer = the one which kills for the soul & heart feelings

Soul = Heart = Feelings = Emotions = Ego = Ignorance = Jealousy ....... etc

Mind = the communicator between Spirit & Soul = and the visionary & inner creator = the processor of all.

Spirit = the thing which knows the truth = the thing which only can give truth = the thing which will never lie to you (because you would be it once committed) = the selfless one within = the thing which never asks things = the thing which never argues anything = the thing which needs nothing from anything or anyone. = the thing which is given to all & only gives & never, never takes = the best one of all; its totally free with no taxes ever collected on it.

That's why all Fiat-Jews & so many others hate the true Spirit; because no profit ever to be made from the Spirit & is the true revealer of all & everything; also its the true love & lover at the same time!

10) I said to Him, Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it, through the soul or through the spirit?

11) The Savior answered and said, He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind that is between the two that is what sees the vision and it is
[...] << Try fill in the blank between the two brackets!
http://library/marygosp.htm 

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2014 23:19 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 23:40 #14

Your choice, make it what you want. Fuck off to the woods and live, or go to beaches or the city, :cool2:

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 23:45 #15

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Friday wrote:
Don't Borg me Baby. ;)

hi zorro - I think you'll find everywhere has been affected to some degree both enviromental and culturally. By toxins or indoctrination. Throw out any place and I will find you some evidence of degradation whether it be the landscape of that place or the culture. ;)
Just global geo-engineering is huge - brainwashing is en mass and for me this hurts my soul.
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2014 23:48 by Lizzy.

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 22 Aug 2014 23:56 #16

Friday wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Friday wrote:
Don't Borg me Baby. ;)

hi zorro - I think you'll find everywhere has been affected to some degree both enviromental and culturally. By toxins or indoctrination. Throw out any place and I will find you some evidence of degradation whether it be the landscape of that place or the culture. ;)
Just global geo-engineering is huge - brainwashing is en mass and for me this hurts my soul.

So basically no matter where you are, its been geo engineered and you will be a miserable cunt because of that?

Sort yourself out ffs :up:

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 23 Aug 2014 00:25 #17

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Friday wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Friday wrote:
Don't Borg me Baby. ;)

So basically no matter where you are, its been geo engineered and you will be a miserable daisy because of that?

Sort yourself out ffs :up:
LOL - what my problems may be are none of your business - you know absolutely zero about me.
What I'm saying , if you were too dumb to grasp it the first time 'round. Is that the degradation of mother earth is massive - some can be overtly seen , much covertly but she is dying and that's a fact. The pollution is massive , come back in 10, 20 , 30 yrs and see what it is. Looked at the Pacific ocean recently , or the Amazon , the poisons in our food , water , air, vaccinations, wi-fi - the list is endless - probably not :hahano:
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2014 00:37 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 23 Aug 2014 00:40 #18

Friday wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Friday wrote:
Don't Borg me Baby. ;)

I understood, and it effects most of us on some level. All I'm trying to say is I don't like to think just about the negative or dwell on it too much. It's about balance for me, become informed yes, but I also need positive things to focus on too, otherwise I become depressed. We all have different ways of dealing with the problems of the world, or the individual problems we face. I believe it's important to not allow oneself to become too overwhelmed by sadness or despair , no matter how bad things may seem. The earth is still a beautiful place. :)

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 23 Aug 2014 01:47 #19

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Zorro wrote:
I understood, and it effects most of us on some level. All I'm trying to say is I don't like to think just about the negative or dwell on it too much. It's about balance for me, become informed yes, but I also need positive things to focus on too, otherwise I become depressed. We all have different ways of dealing with the problems of the world, or the individual problems we face. I believe it's important to not allow oneself to become too overwhelmed by sadness or despair , no matter how bad things may seem. The earth is still a beautiful place. :)

If people use the right word "Earth" ........... & not "World"!

The Earth is beautiful! :thumbup: ......... this World is Hell on Earth! :thumbup:

Even all the Forefathers would jump on the World promoters! :D & all World lovers would have disliked Jesus also because he said burn this freaking sick World to the ground.

The World is what they created ........ the Earth is the real deal!
If you use the word Earth you are in the clear at all times!

But don't say World because you have all Spirits walking away from you! (Its only a technical thing) but every time you say World the psychopaths on earth which created this sick World will love you if you praise there anti human creation!

As I said its just a technical thing; because wording is very, very important ............
Especially once you really get into any Spiritual issue & its true word meanings!

16. Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.
For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone."

10. Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the World, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

27. "If you do not fast from the world, you will not find the (Father's) kingdom. If you do not observe the sabbath as a sabbath you will not see the Father."

56. Jesus said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy."

80. Jesus said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered the body, and whoever has discovered the body, of that one the world is not worthy."

On the Origin of the World
http://naghamm/Origin of the World.html 

Do you understand who this God was in the beginning which created this entire mess & his World? ......... it was not the Father image?

So when you say God its one thing & not the true Father image.

Remember
God is one word & has one meaning!
Father is one word & has its own meaning!
So it is with the word World & Earth ......... two words two meanings! ALWAYS!

Does it say there will be a End of Earth? ................... Or did it say the End of the World?>>>>> You see there World is Ending!
And Earth will finally be freed!

No. no I am not Joking from my side & I support 100% & give my full blessing on The End of there created sick World! ......... taken me a long time to figure out this truth!

Just flick through the pages of the OT and find the Word Father being used?
Then you flick through the NT & see how many times the Word Father was used? (The word Father = within Verse Count: 852)

When you say Father image its the real deal!
And the real deal knows who this God (God's) really was; but the God does not respect his Father image at all because his created World is screwing up the outer Earth = the nature of the Spirit.

So when you talk God you talking World the one he created!

When you talk Earth you are close to the Father image!
Earth = Spirit = Adam = Father image = Kingdom

World = Creator God = the Body = This World of this God will End!

Don't ever believe anything or anyone .......... always research it for yourself & then the truth you found will set you finally free!
All takes time & lots of research to find the truth of things!
Because this World is based on 90% of lies & will never show you any truth by default & designed agenda since conception!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2014 02:20 by Mario.

What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn? 23 Aug 2014 14:33 #20

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Wake up o man, at least now, wake up.
Consider this whole creation as a mere dream.
This world is like a flower in bloom; as you watch it,
it wilts right before your eyes.
Why are you so attached to it?

~ Brahmananda ~
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare