Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 10 Sep 2014 11:07 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
I've started this thread because of Rodin's post regarding Shipman being a Jew. No wonder he has been forgotten about in the press.

I thought it would be good to look into other Racist Jewish serial killers and of course why the media buries the story or lies about the murderers identity.

Here's the first. Elias Abuelazam, an Israeli citizen who the Jewish MSM described as a "Christian Arab".
A string of murders and attacks spanning three different states came to an abrupt end just over a week ago, when police announced that they might have a serial killer on their hands. At first, police were unable to connect the dots between a number of dead bodies and other attacks, but as stories from survivors piled up, it quickly became evident that they did indeed have a serial killer on their hands.

This racist jew ran around stabbing people who were nice enough to offer him help when asked. Only the lowest of the low uses a method such as this to harm others.

Starting back in early spring, a rash of stabbings took place, starting in Michigan, and spreading to Virginia and Ohio. Apparently, a jew by the name of Elias Abuelazam, an Israeli citizen, began by stalking men walking alone, and men mostly black or dark skinned. Acting as a person in need, this jew would ask innocently of passers by to help him with the hood of his green Chevy Blazer, and as soon as the victim was distracted, he would stab them in the right kidney and liver. In fact, many of the reports are so identical, and the wounds so similar, it’s a wonder police took so long to figure out that it was a serial killer.

The mainstream media tells us reports started pouring in from survivors of a “white man” wearing a baseball cap, pretending to be in need of assistance with his vehicle, was slicing and dicing his way around America wherever he went. It’s sad that he was identified as a “white” man, because he doesn’t look anything like a typical “white” man, and has many tell tale jewish features. Unfortunately, not enough people know what a jew is, how depraved they are, or how to spot them, so it’s understandable that the victims, at least, thought he was a “white” man.

The problem with this is obvious to those who understand the jewish problem all nations today are facing. A racist jew on a killing spree involving mostly black victims being labeled a “white” man is a shame at best, gut wrenching and disgusting at worst. If more people understood what a jew is, and how dangerous they are, this case could have been solved before there were a total of 18 known victims, five of those ending up dead as a doornail. This article here leaves no doubt these were indeed racially motivated hate crimes.

Although the arrested man has not so far revealed any motive for the attacks, the police chief in Leesburg, Virginia, where Abuelazam once lived and where some of the victims were attacked, Joseph Price, said he had little doubt they were racially motivated.

“My belief is he selected the victims in Leesburg based on the colour of their skin,” he said.

However, a troubling aspect is whether or not this will actually be labeled as a “hate crime”, and if so, will the jewish media properly accredit this to jewish racism. The answer is a resounding NO, as you will soon see, because that would put too much focus on the truth about jewish racism and supremacism, but it sure would be nice. There is no doubt, from my perspective, that the attacks were racially motivated, as I would consider it in any case involving jews attacking humans. All but two of his victims were black, with one being hispanic, and one being a real “white” man.

From another article here:

In the U.S., Abuelazam is suspected in 14 attacks in and around Flint, three attacks in Virginia and one in Ohio. The victims were men aged 15 to 67. Most were black, but investigators don’t know whether race was a motive.

The only thing that could beat seeing this racist jew serial killer in cuffs, would be to see him swinging by the neck for his crimes, and I'm sure the victims would agree.

Investigators obviously don’t understand jews and their hatred towards people of color! It’s rather funny that jews will be the first to kick and scream about “anti-semitism” and “racism” and “hate crimes”, but when it comes to one of their own, investigators just aren’t so sure if his killing spree was racially motivated. As if it weren’t obvious enough already. Have a look at this victim’s account:

“I’m beating on his hood, trying to get it open, he takes a Bowie knife and sticks it right in my kidney and liver. … And then he grabbed me around my neck,” Booker said, pulling up his shirt to reveal an 18-inch scar from his chest to his pelvic area and a smaller hole on his right side. He lost 8 pints of blood.

“He’s a stone-cold killer,” Booker said. “He knows what he’s doing, he’s trained in it. He knows where to stick you to kill you.”

The words “stone cold killer” fit jews to a tee. He can likely thank his training in the Israeli Defense Force for his knowledge of how to stab someone to make it count. If this is the case, the way one would get such training is on defenseless Palestinians bound and blindfolded, but knowing how jews are so heavily vested in the organ harvesting business, it’s not likely they would waste good organs for this purpose.

Instead, it’s better for a jew to go somewhere he’s not known and do his dirty deeds. In fact, according to the jew’s own talmud, this is exactly what he should have done. According to the talmud, going on a killing spree in this fashion is what a good jew would do. Not that there is a such thing as a good jew, but by their twisted logic it fits.

Moed Kattan 17a : If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Once the police announced that they were looking for a serial killer, this jew knew it was time to get out of dodge. Many serial killers of the past are known to be jews, such as David Berkowitz, Harold Shipman, Joseph Kallinger, and Harvey Glatman. These are just a few names, all of which are easily verified jewish serial killers. Of course, there are plenty more to be found if anyone wishes to dig around on the topic. As soon as word was out, this jew headed for home in Israel, where there is no extradition, but he was also suspect in a number of screwdriver stabbings earlier this year.

According to this article at the Guardian, the jew was on his way out of America, when he was tracked down and nabbed at the boarding gate to a flight heading for Israel.

Abuelazam, a Christian Arab, was arrested at Atlanta airport as he was waiting to board a flight to Tel Aviv. The Israeli press reported that his mother had sent him to the US as a youth but that he returned regularly to his home town of Ramla, a mixed Jewish-Arab working-class town.

You can see the deception already at work in the media. It’s absolutely positive that this fella is a jew, but the media is reporting him as a “Christian Arab”, which just isn’t going to fly. Thankfully, this racist was caught before he got away, but it’s not good to have him passed off as something else. Not only is he being mislabeled as an Arab, but the jews are already in damage control mode. Funny that none of the victims considered this man anything close to Arab, figure that one out!

His mother, Iyam al-Azzam, told Israel radio that her son had called her as he was waiting for the plane and that “he sounded the same as usual, quiet and calm”. “I do not believe these charges are true,” she said. “Elias, my son, is a religious, God-fearing man who always assists anyone who needs help.”

His jewish mother forgot the fact that he was playing on the kind hearts of people by asking them for help, then stabbing them to death, and just walking away as if nothing had happened. I don’t give two shits what his mother has to say about it, it’s obvious all the killings stopped when police made it public they were after a serial killer, and even more so now that he’s in custody. Looks like they did indeed get the right person.

But acquaintances said they were surprised to hear it. “I just can’t see him doing this,” Paul Lozinsky, who worked with Abuelazam at the mental health facility, told the Washington Post. “I can’t believe he’s the type of guy who would do this. He was a nice guy to me. We got along together.”

Harold Shipman racked up nearly 200 kills before he was caught, making him one of the leading serial killers of modern times. Thankfully, he was found hung by the neck in his cell.

Oh you see. A jewish man wants us to believe because him and the racist serial killer got along so well, there’s no way he could be the type of guy to do such a thing. Well mercy me. That just about wraps up that case. We should turn him loose, and forget it ever happened, right? Are we supposed to believe that he couldn’t have committed such horrendous crimes, simply because he got along fine with his jewish “acquaintance”?? If they are just “acquaintances”, how is this man’s word worthy of even being mentioned? How could he have possibly known him well enough to know whether he was a racist serial killer or not?

According to this article here, police already believe this jew was involved in another Leesburg killing going back as far as March of 2009. If that’s the case, how many others did he commit that we aren’t hearing about? How many other murders and stabbing victims are there stretching back over the years that have yet to be connected to this psychopathic, racist, jew serial killer?

One thing that must be noted, especially as jews try to divide those of us willing to fight against them, based on our skin color alone. Almost all of this racist jew’s victims were black, and almost every single one of them showed us their humanity in this situation. All of them had stopped to help a fellow human in need. Let the jews be the racists, and let the rest of humanity put our differences aside as we work together to rid ourselves of this perfidious infestation.

- See more at: www.subvertednation.net/racist-jew-serial-killer/#sthash.gc4Hs7C3.dpuf
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2014 11:23 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 10 Sep 2014 15:00 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
Harold Shipman

The kosher media loves violence and brutality The more violent the better  There are whole channels dedicated to mass murderers and killers There  sites dedicated to serial killers

BUT WHY IS THERE ALMOST COMPLETE SILENCE ON HAROLD SHIPMAN ?The vile “British” Doctor who killed at least 250 of his own patients ?

Well maybe its because he is JEWISH Its interesting that the hundreds of websites dealing with serial killers rarely write about Shipman and fewer still mention his Jewish background

Harold Frederick Shipman was born on the Bestwood council estate in Nottingham, England, the second of the four children of Vera and Harold Shipman, a lorry driver.

Shipman studied medicine at Leeds School of Medicine and graduated in 1970. He barely passed his medical exam He started work at Pontefract General Infirmary in Pontefract, West Riding of Yorkshire, and in 1974 took his first position as a general practitioner (GP) at theAbraham Ormerod Medical Centre in Todmorden, WestYorkshire.In 1975 he was caught forging prescriptions of pethidine for his own use. He was fined £600, and briefly attended a drug rehabilitation clinic in York. He became a GP at the Donneybrook Medical Centre in Hyde near Manchester, in 1977.

Shipman wasnt just a mass murderer he was acommon thief In March 1998, Dr Linda Reynolds of the Brooke Surgery in Hyde, prompted by Deborah Massey from Frank Massey and Son’s funeral parlour, expressed concerns to John Pollard, the coroner for the South Manchester District, about the high death rate among Shipman’s patients. In particular, she was concerned about the large number of cremation forms for elderly women that he had needed countersigned. The matter was brought to the attention of the police, who were unable to find sufficient evidence to bring charges;

The Shipman Inquiry later blamed the police for assigning inexperienced officers to the case. Between 17 April 1998, when the police abandoned the investigation, and Shipman’s eventual arrest, he killed three more people. His last victim was Kathleen Grundy, a former Mayor of Hyde,who was found dead at her home on 24 June 1998. Shipman was the last person to see her alive, and later signed her death certificate, recording “old age” as the cause of death.

Grundy’s daughter, lawyer Angela Woodruff, became concerned when solicitor Brian Burgess informed her that a will had been made, apparently by her mother. There were doubts about its authenticity. The will excluded her and her children, but left £386,000 to Shipman. Burgess told Woodruff to report it, and went to the police, who began an investigation. Grundy’s body was exhumed, and when examined was found to contain traces of diamorphine (heroin), often used for pain control in terminal cancer patients. Shipman was arrested on 7 September 1998, and was found to own a typewriter of the type used to make the forged will.

To this point he was a vile disgusting serial killer But then things went strangely silent on his RELIGIOUS BACKGROUND with the Wikipedia Hasbara trolls brazenly infroming us his family is Methodist But they were not and neither is he The Shipmans were Jewish  Imagine the media frenzy had the doctor been an Indian Or Jehova forbid a Arab American An Indian doctor Jayant Patel was disbarred and jailed for seven years for gross negligence No one hid his religion

Kosherpedia currently states that Shipman was a methodist which is a balant lie Here are some of the Harold Shipman entries history A wiki editor using the idJayjg fought a long lonely battle to include the fact that Shipman was Jewish succeded for some time but eventually the organized Hasbara brigade won and now as per Wikipedia Shipman is …….Methodist

Wiki “Talk Page 1″ on Harold Shipman 
Wiki “TalkPage2 on Harold Shipman

These TalkBack Pages make it clear that there did not seem to be any doubt as to Shipmans Jewishness just the NEED to have it mentioned in the page !!Imagine a Christian Muslim Hindu Bhuddist mass murdering 250 persons and people wanting their religious background struck off

It took a strange person to bring Shipman back into the limelight and only briefly at that Abu Hazma At his trial for allegedly foisting hatred of Jews under the Offences against the person act At the trial asked by David Perry, prosecuting, if he meant that the Foreign Office was controlled by Jews he said: “Yes.”

“And the media?” Mr Perry asked.

“Yes,” replied Mr Abu Hamza. “If a doctor kills 250 of his patients there is not a single word about his religion.”
He was referring to killer Harold Shipman, he added.

I GUESS IT TAKES A “MUSLIM TERRORIST ” TO SPEAK THE TRUTH IN UK NOW

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2014/06/15/harold-shipman-worst-mass-muderer-in-modern-history-is-jewish/
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2014 15:01 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 10 Sep 2014 15:17 #3

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
.... and how the JIDF hasbara trolls at Wikipedia lied about Shipmans background and state that he's methodist.

Vera Shipman

Saladin1970 (talk · contribs) inserted (in the intro, no less) that his mother Vera was a Jewish asylum seeker. If this needs to be mentioned at all (and I don't think it does), it should not be in the intro, having no relevance at all to Shipman's claim to fame.

This is the first time I've heard anyone say that he may have been Jewish. It is obvious that he was not a practicing Jew, and have my doubts whether this is not an attempt at guilt by association. JFW | T@lk 09:03, 17 May 2006 (UTC)

Dame Janet Smith

Dame Janet Smith was so referred throughout the Shipman Inquiry. See the front page of all its publications and of its website. Any other reference is incorrect. David | Talk 17:20, 27 May 2006 (UTC)

Pension

"Shipman's motive for suicide was not established, although he had reportedly told his probation officer that he was considering suicide so that his widow could receive a National Health Service pension and lump sum, even though he had been stripped of his own pension."

Did his wife get that pension? --SGGH 08:55, 21 June 2006 (UTC)

"was the most prolific known serial killer in the history of Britain (and possibly the world)"

Methinks this page should REALLY get a picture in it somewhere

Badcock and Harry Potter

What is with the paragraph involving Badcock in the "Trial and imprisonment" section? Is it vandalism, or was someone actually trying to convey information with it? I thought about trying to re-word it to correct the grammar mistakes and non-sequiturs but decided that I couldn't tell what it really said. Anyone know?

Jewish by Jayjg

Arb Com member Jayjg has stated that Shipman was a Jew here. Maybe it needs to be included somewhere in the article. 87.78.186.200 20:19, 26 November 2006 (UTC)

Yes Shipman was Jewish, but what has that to do with the murders? Professor Boris (talk) 23:46, 13 December 2007 (UTC)

It certainly odd, how this Monster was forgotten... Everything from the quickie trial, to silly motives, to no investigation of his partners, his staff, and so on. Where are the books, and movies? The silence on this guy is deafening. Special justice for special people? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 77.98.132.16 (talk) 01:30, 14 April 2008 (UTC)

You usually state an accomplished person as Jewish if they are, why can't that be done for a legendary mass murder? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 76.167.92.242 (talk) 21:41, 4 September 2008 (UTC)

Not sure that it's helpful to identify people as 'Jewish' where it's not notable. It wasn't related to his killings, nor does he appear to have been especially vocal about his religion. After all, they don't say Peter Sutcliffe was a methodist (or whatever) in his article, so it probably doesn't have a place here. David Farmbrough(talk) 08:40, 17 November 2008 (UTC)Wikipedia has list after list of notable Jewish people. Based on inclusions on those lists and the importance attributed to them, Shipman being a Jew might merit mention. He should, at least, get a mention on one or two of those lists. Or perhaps those lists should be removed? —Preceding unsignedcomment added by 90.207.213.116 (talk) 23:13, 29 January 2010 (UTC)Err, no, I didn't say he was a Jew. Read that comment more carefully. Jayjg (talk) 06:08, 13 February 2009 (UTC)Yes, you did say it. [...] has, for many months, been attempting to remove any designation on biographical articles of individuals as "Jewish", particularly famous and respected people like Albert Einstein, though he apparently has no issue with it if the person happens to beHarold Shipman, the U.K.'s worst mass-murderer. That is you at least assuming that Shipman was Jewish. Are you now saying that Shipman wasn't Jewish or that you don't know whether or not he was Jewish? --87.79.41.210 (talk) 17:54, 17 February 2012 (UTC)

Shipman was an agnostic, according to Brian Whittle in his Book Prescription For Murder. (Chris Henniker (talk) 19:11, 1 July 2009 (UTC))
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 10 Sep 2014 20:16 #4

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
There's mileage here...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 10 Sep 2014 23:09 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
Erzsébet Báthory - The Blood Jewess

Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed (Báthory Erzsébet in Hungarian; 7 August 1560 – 21 August 1614) was a countess from the renowned Báthory family of nobility in the Kingdom of Hungary. She has been labelled the most prolific female serial killer in history, though the precise number of her victims is debated. Báthory and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds (a list of 640 names was found later) of girls between 1585 and 1610.[1] Despite the evidence against Elizabeth, her family's influence kept her from facing trial. She was imprisoned in December 1610 within Csejte Castle, Upper Hungary, now in Slovakia, where she remained immured in a set of rooms until her death four years later.

The stories of her serial murders and brutality are verified by the testimony of more than 300 witnesses and survivors as well as physical evidence and the presence of horribly mutilated dead, dying and imprisoned girls found at the time of her arrest.[2] Stories which ascribe to her vampire-like tendencies (most famously the tale that she bathed in the blood of virgins to retain her youth) were generally recorded years after her death and are considered unreliable. Her story quickly became part of national folklore, and her infamy persists to this day. [3] She is often compared with Vlad III the Impaler of Wallachia, on whom the fictional Count Dracula is partly based, and has been nicknamed The Blood Countess and Countess Dracula.
"Elizabeth Bathory was a turn-of-the-17th century eastern European Jewish-Gypsy who believed that bathing in the blood of virgins would maintain her youthful looks.

It is said that Elizabeth Bathory was one of the cruelest serial killers of all time as most of her young victims faced severe torture before they were killed and their blood was drained for the Countess to bathe in. It is said that she would bite the flesh off of her victims faces, genitals and other body parts. And she tortured her victims with large needles that she would heat red hot in a fire. There was testimony given at the trial of the Countess that she had a book that listed the names of over 650 of her young victims.

But did we ever really need to wonder why jews endlessly 'romanticize' blood drinkers, serial killers, torturers, pedophiles, cults, witches, warlocks etc etc?"

www.theforbiddentruth.net/viewtopic.php?t=1376&p=4208

Her practices were steeped in the Kabbalah. With bathing and drinking the blood of others to keep her young being what we would call satanism.
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2014 23:10 by Orangeaid.

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 10 Sep 2014 23:32 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
It is obvious what this woman is by looking at her background.

Elizabeth Báthory was born on a family estate in Nyírbátor, Hungary, in 1560 or 1561, and spent her childhood at Ecsed Castle. Her father was George Báthory of the Ecsed branch of the family, brother of Andrew Bonaventura Báthory, who had been Voivod of Transylvania, while her mother was Anna Báthory (1539–1570), daughter of Stephen Báthory of Somlyó, another Voivod of Transylvania, who was of the Somlyó branch. Through her mother, Elizabeth was the cousin of the Hungarian noble Stefan Báthory, King of the Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth and Duke of Transylvania. As a young woman she learned Latin, German and Greek.[1][4]
Source: Wikipedia

Though of course no mention in Wikipedia of her actually being Jewish.
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2014 03:02 by Orangeaid.

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 11 Sep 2014 06:57 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
Jeffrey Dahmer (allegedly) .. will try to confirm.

ritually murdered?

One should also not forget the demonic activity of another Jew named Jeffrey Dahmer – who ritually murdered 17 other young men and boys in a similarly horrific manner as Levi Aron.   What exactly happened to Jewffrey Dahmer at age 6 causing him to become so mentally deranged as an adult?   The basic psychological profile of Dahmer is found at:

crime.about.com/od/serial/a/dahmer.htm

Dahmer Mugshot

Jeffrey Dahmer was responsible for a series of gruesome murders of 17 young men from 1988 until he was caught on July 22, 1991, in Milwaukee.

Dahmer’s Childhood Years

Dahmer was born on May 21, 1960, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to Lionel and Joyce Dahmer. From all accounts Dahmer was a happy child who enjoyed typical toddler activities. It was not until the age of six, after undergoing hernia surgery, that his personality began to change from a jubilant social child to a loner who was uncommunicative and withdrawn. His facial expressions transformed from childhood smiles to a motionless blank stare, a look which remained with him throughout his life.

Pre-Teen Years

In 1966, the Dahmers moved to Bath, Ohio. Dahmer’s insecurities grew after the move and his shyness kept him from having many friends. While his peers were busy listening to the latest songs, Dahmer was busy collecting road kill and stripping the animal carcasses and saving the bones.

Other idle time was spent alone, buried deep inside his fantasies. His nonconfrontational attitude with his parents was considered an attribute yet in reality it was his apathy towards the real world that made him appear obedient.

Disturbing High School Years

Dahmer continued being a loner during his years at Revere High School. He had average grades, worked on the school newspaper and developed a bad drinking problem. His parents, possibly distracted from their own struggles, divorced when Jeff was almost 18. He remained living with his father who traveled a lot and was busy nurturing a relationship with his new wife.

After high school Dahmer enrolled at the Ohio State University and spent most of his time skipping classes and getting drunk. After two semesters he dropped out and returned home. His father issued him an ultimatum – get a job or join the Army. In 1979 he enlisted for six years into the Army, but his drinking continued and in 1981, after serving only two years, he was discharged because of his drunken behavior.

First Kill

Unknown to anyone, Jeffery Dahmer was mentally disintergrating. In June of 1988, he was struggling with his own homosexual desires, mixed with his need to act out his sadistic fantasies. Perhaps this struggle is what pushed him to pick up a hitchhiker, 19-year-old Steven Hicks. He invited Hicks to his father’s home and the two drank and engaged in sex, but when Hicks was ready to leave Dahmer bashed him in the head with a barbell and killed him.

He then cut up the body, placing the parts in garbage bags, which he buried in the woods surrounding his father’s property. Years later he returned and dug up the bags and crushed the bones and disbursed the remains around the woods. As insane as he had become, he had not lost site of the need to cover his murderous tracks. Later his explanation for killing Hicks was simply, he didn’t want him to leave.

Prison Time

Dahmer spent the next six years living with his grandmother in West Allis, Wisconsin. He continued drinking heavily and stayed in trouble with the police. In August 1982, he was arrested after exposing himself at a state fair. In September 1986, he was arrested and charged with public exposure after masturbating in public. He served 10 months in jail, but was arrested soon after his release after sexually fondling a 13-year-old boy in Milwaukee. He was given five-years probation after convincing the judge that he needed therapy.

His father, unable to understand what was happening to his son, continued to stand by him, making certain he had good legal counsel. He also began to accept that there was little he could do to help the demons which seemed to rule Dahmer’s behavior. He realized that his son was missing a most basic human element – a conscience.

atrueott.wordpress.com/2011/07/page/2/

Wiki just says "father was of german origin"

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 11 Sep 2014 07:17 #8

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
So good you said it twice....

On the subject of Harold Shipman, he was simply following an old Jewish Edict from 1492

In 1492, Chemor, chief Rabbi of Spain, wrote to the Grand Sanhedrin, which had its seat in Constantinople, for advice, when a Spanish law threatened expulsion.2

This was the reply:

” Beloved brethren in Moses, we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great pain to hear it as yourselves.

The advice of the Grand Satraps and Rabbis is the following:

1. As for what you say that the King of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.

2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.

3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christians’ lives.

4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches. [Emphasis mine]

5. As for the many other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.

6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.

(Signed) PRINCE OF THE JEWS OF CONSTANTINOPLE.”

2. The reply is found in the sixteenth century Spanish book, La Silva Curiosa, by Julio-Iniguez de Medrano (Paris, Orry, 1608), on pages 156 and 157, with the following explanation: “This letter following was found in the archives of Toledo by the Hermit of Salamanca, (while) searching the ancient records of the kingdoms of Spain; and, as it is expressive and remarkable, I wish to write it here.” — vide, photostat facing page 80.

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 11 Sep 2014 12:47 #9

• Zephirop
  • Junior Boarder
Very interesting thread...very...I had no idea that Shipman was a Jew...it makes sense now how the most prolific serial killer maybe of all time has been forgotten about...no films...no sensationalism at all.

Extremely damning evidence of bias that is.

Keep up the good work.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2014 12:48 by Zephirop.

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 11 Sep 2014 13:56 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
It gets worse. This is the jewess who dispensed massive amounts of diamorphine to Shipman without question. She dispensed the drug to Shipman even when he had made the prescriptions out for dead people.

Yet she was only found to have made "serious lapses". She had a "relationship" with Shipman ... yet the religious connection wasn't probed.
Shipman pharmacist 'made serious lapses'

Press Association

Tuesday 22 February 2005 03.32 EST

The pharmacist who dispensed diamorphine to serial killer GP Harold Shipman failed to notice that he was requesting drugs for dead patients, the statutory committee of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society heard today.

Entries in the pharmacy's controlled drugs register (CDR) showed that Ghislaine Brant, manager of the pharmacy used by Shipman, dispensed diamorphine to Shipman for prescriptions he had made out for patients who were already dead.

Opening the case for the society, Alison Foster told the six-strong committee that there had been "serious lapses" when she failed to spot unusual prescription patterns, including his request for excessive and potentially lethal doses of diamorphine on 13 or 14 occasions between February 22 and August 27 1993.

The amount prescribed is a "most unusual amount of diamorphine", the society's solicitor alleged, adding that that level would be lethal for someone unused to the drug.

Ms Foster said: "In this context, the appearance of the relevant page of the CDR is extraordinary. It is the society's case that Mrs Brant failed in her duty in not recognising that the repeated doses of 30mg of diamorphine gave rise to queries about its use that Mrs Brant should have raised with the doctor."

Ms Foster suggested that Mrs Brant's failure could be attributed in part to her relationship with Shipman, a factor that Dame Janet Smith pointed to in the Shipman inquiry's fourth report. Dame Janet said Mrs Brant had been "charmed" by Shipman and "lost her professional objectivity".

Mrs Brant faces seven charges at the two-day hearing, including failing to exercise professional judgement and/or the objectivity of a reasonably careful and competent pharmacist.

She still works at the pharmacy and has the support of its owner, Co-operative Healthcare, but could be struck off the register if found guilty of professional misconduct.

Shipman was convicted of killing 15 patients, but is suspected of killing up to 250. He hanged himself at Wakefield prison in January last year.
www.theguardian.com/society/2005/feb/21/health.shipman1
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2014 15:07 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Is Joseph Fritzl Jewish? 26 Sep 2014 00:54 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder

Not great quality audio but the 3 Star of Davids on the wall of the bathroom are clearly evident .. as is the MSM cameraman avoiding them and panning away from them shortly afterwards.

Several non-MSM sites have stated they have posted evidence showing he is Jewish and his family is well known Jewish.

That info has largely been removed from the web. :ponda:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, rodin

Is Joseph Fritzl Jewish? 26 Sep 2014 05:56 #12

• rodin
  • Spam Killer

Third, they are enforced

Is Joseph Fritzl Jewish? 26 Sep 2014 06:18 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
Good idea :thumbup:

Others must think similarly

Jew Massmedia forgot to mention: Child raping incest monster ...

www.jewishproblem.com/jew-massmedia...

Oct 14, 2012 - The Jew Josef Fritzl suddenly turned into an 'Austrian' by the Jew-controlled massmedia when he got ...

I need to get the link tho ... doesn't seem to be on mobile version. will try the PC later

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 26 Sep 2014 11:08 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2014 11:13 by Orangeaid.

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 26 Sep 2014 12:21 #15

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
Marc Dutroux✡ [1](born November 6, 1956) is aJewish serial killer and child molester from Belgium, convicted of having kidnapped, tortured and sexually abused six girls during 1995 and1996, ranging in age from 8 to 19, four of whom he murdered. He was also convicted of having killed accomplice Bernard Weinstein✡. He was arrested in 1996, four years after the disappearance of his victims had begun, and has been in prison ever since, though he briefly escaped in April 1998. Dutroux's widely publicised trial took place in 2004. A number of shortcomings in the Dutroux investigation caused widespread discontent in Belgium with the country's criminal justice system, and the ensuing scandal was one of the reasons for the reorganisation of Belgium's law enforcement agencies.

He is sentenced to life long inprisonment. Dutroux is held in solitary confinement at Bruges Central Prison.

In the aftermath of the Dutroux Affair more than half a dozen additional witnesses came forward to discuss their experiences in a high level child abuse network. Many recognized Dutroux's associate in Brussels, Michel Nihoul, as well as many leading politicians and businessmen Nihoul was involved with. These socalled "X" witnesses formed the controversial "X Dossiers". It wasn't until 2007 that most of the information and names in these dossiers were discussed in a lengthy article of Dutchman Joel van der Reijden.

See Also
Elio Di Rupo, Prime Minister of Belgium who would buy boys from Dutroux[2]

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 26 Sep 2014 13:24 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
Josef Fritzl✡ was born on November 30, 1935 inAmstetten, Federal State of Austria, to Josef Fritzl, Sr. and Maria Fritzl. He grew up as an only child raised solely by his working mother. His father had deserted the family when Fritzl was four, and never again came into contact with him. His father, Josef Fritzl, Sr, later fought as a soldier in the Wehrmacht during World War II, and was killed in action in 1944. His name appears on a memorial plaque in Amstetten.

After completing his education at an HTL Technical College with a qualification in electrical engineering, he obtained a job at Voestalpine in Linz. In 1956, at the age of 21, he married Rosemarie, 17, with whom he had two sons and five daughters.

In 1967, he broke into the home of a nurse while her husband was away and raped her while holding a knife to her throat, threatening to kill her if she screamed. He also attempted to rape a 21 year old woman that same year, but she managed to escape. Fritzl was arrested and served an eighteen-month prison sentence. After his release, he obtained a job in a construction material firm in Amstetten where he worked from 1969–1971. Later, he became a technical equipment salesman, traveling throughout Austria.

In 1972, he purchased a guest house and an adjacent campsite at Lake Mondsee. He ran it, together with his wife, until 1996.

He retired from active employment when he became 60 years old in 1995, but continued some commercial activities thereafter.

In addition to the apartment house in Amstetten, where he lived, he owned several other properties which he rented out.

Criminal record

Josef Fritzl was convicted for raping a 24-year old woman in the city of Linz in 1967 and sentenced to 18 months in jail. According to an annual report for 1967 and a press release of the same year, he was also named as a suspect in a case of attempted rape and known for indecent exposure. More than 25 years later, when he applied for the adoption of one child and foster care for two others, of children to whom his daughter Elisabeth had given birth, his criminal record was not made available to local social service authorities since it had been expunged in accordance with Austrian law.
Fritzl claims that his pathological behaviour is innate. He admits that he planned to lock his daughter up during his prison stint for the earlier rape conviction so that he could contain and express his "evil side". He said, "I was born to rape, and I held myself back for a relatively long time. I could have behaved a lot worse than locking up my daughter." The forensic psychiatrist diagnosed Fritzl as having severe combined personality disorder and a sexual disorder and recommended that Fritzl receive psychiatric care for the rest of his life.

Recent reports have brought to light Fritzl's premeditated plan to lock his daughter up not for discipline but for his own gratification.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Josef_Fritzl

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 26 Sep 2014 13:42 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
Of course the MSM not only subvert Fritzl's Jewishness but then ... of course ... report that "Hitler and the Nazis made me do it" ... that's right ... "German discipline" made him want to rape his daughter for 24 years and imprison her and her (their) 7 children (then 6 when one died) in an underground bunker for all those years.
His explanations, including bizarre claims that the Nazis were responsible for fostering his twisted morality, have been detailed by his lawyer after Fritzl wrote notes from his cell.

The 73-year-old said Hitler's Germany had instilled control and the respect of authority in him, which pushed him to imprison his daughter Elisabeth under his family home in Amstetten, west of Vienna, and father her seven children, one of whom died.
www.theage.com.au/news/world/fritzl-blames-nazis-and-speaks-of-mother-love/2008/05/09/1210131264654.html
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2014 13:43 by Orangeaid.

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 26 Sep 2014 14:03 #18

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
QUOTE:
"We (Self-styled, so-called " Jews')... continue to be amazed with the ease by which Christian Americans have fallen into our hands... naive Americans... we have TAUGHT them to SUBMIT to our every demand... Americans have not had a presidential choice since 1932. Roosevelt was our man; every president since Roosevelt has been our man. We... have put issue upon issue to the American people. Then we PROMOTE BOTH SIDES of the issue as confusion reigns.

"With their eyes fixed on the issues, they fail to see who is BEHIND EVERY scene. We... toy with the American public as a cat toys with a mouse. The blood of the masses will flow as we wait for our day of WORLD VICTORY... The naive politicians in WASHINGTON are gullible. Most of them are not too bright... the powerful... lobbyists influenced... years ago (federal funds to aid Israel) and there is no one strong enough to stop it...

Some of that money is returned to the United States and spent on Zionist propaganda... through B'nai B'rhh... Conference of Jewish Organizations... World Jewish Congress... tax free so long as we are smart enough to get away with it...

"ANTI-SEMITISM DOES NOT SIGNIFY OPPOSITION TO SEMITISM. THERE IS NO SUCH THING!

It is an expression we... use effectively as a SMEAR-WORD... used to brand... anyone who brings criticism against (us)... We use it against HATE-mongers...(we are) the most intelligent people in the world... If it benefits (us) to change names (we) do so. That's all there is to it.

"...I'd say more than 90% (of us) know what is really happening to our people. We have COMMUNICATION unequalled anywhere... It is an established rule to destroy all members of pre-existing government... the Police, State Police, Army officers and their families and relatives... In Russia, there are TWO distinct GOVERNMENTS - one visible and the other invisible...

The INVISIBLE rulers of the communist countries have a world CONTROL over the propaganda and the governments in free countries. The cultural and intellectual influence of Judaism is felt throughout the entire world... MONEY is more important than morality.

"We can accomplish anything with money... Israel can now win in any encounter... It will also be the base for World Government Headquarters. We CONTROL EVERY MEDIA of expression... newspapers, magazines, radio, television... even your music!

We CENSOR... before long we will have COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOUR THINKING...

"The richest plum... (we) took over the publication of ALL SCHOOL MATERIALS... could MOLD public opinion to suit OUR PURPOSES. The people are only stupid pigs that grunt and squeal the chants we give them...truth or lies. There is no... silent majority... only thing that exists is an UNTHINKING MAJORITY and unthinking they will remain... their ESCAPE from our rigorous service is the opiate of our ENTERTAINMENT industry.

We have castrated society through FEAR AND INTIMIDATION. Its manhood exists only in combination with a feminine... appearance... being so neutered, the populace has become DOCILE AND EASILY RULED... their thoughts... only with the present toil and the next meal...You have become addicted to our MEDICINE through which we have become your absolute masters.

"We pretty much CONTROL THE U.N... There will be a forced class warfare here in the United States and many will be liquidated... I'm not boasting... I'm giving you the facts!

It is TOO LATE for your Christian followers to put up a DEFENSE... Long, long ago we HAD to become the AGGRESSORS... that is undoubtedly one of our great PURPOSES in life... A belief in life beyond this terrestrial existence is foreign to us...our life is of this world only.

"Religion... our CONTROL of the textbook industry... news media... able to hold ourselves up as AUTHORITIES... our rabbis now hold professorships in supposed Christian theological seminaries. We are amazed by the Christians' stupidity... Judaism is not only the teaching of the synagogue, but also the doctrine of every Christian Church in America. Through our propaganda the church has become our most avid supporter... their believing in the lie that we are the 'chosen-people' and they, the gentiles."

(Comment: Semitic Hebrews and the Church are "chosen", with key qualifications in Bibles.)

"These deluded children of the church defend us to the point of DESTROYING their own culture... The ignorant Christians... attack the crusaders even if they are members of their own families... Through our influence of religion we were able to involve the ignorant white Christians in WARS against themselves, which always impoverished both sides while we reaped a financial and political harvest...

"Through religion we have gained complete CONTROL of society, government and economics. The gullible clergy - instruct their parishioners that we are a special, chosen people... These PULPIT PARROTS extol our goodness for loaning them the MONEY to build their temples, never realizing that their own holy book condemns all USURY... pay our exorbitant INTEREST... they have led society into our CONTROL through the same practice.

"Politically, they hail the blessings of DEMOCRACY and never understand that through DEMOCRACY we have gained CONTROL... DEMOCRACY IS MOB-RULE WHICH WE CONTROL through their CHURCHES, OUR NEWS MEDIA AND ECONOMIC INSTITUTIONS... These RELIGIOUS PUPPETS' stupidity is only exceeded by their cowardice, for they are ruled easily..."

END OF QUOTING
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_zion63.htm 

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 26 Sep 2014 21:31 #19

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
Josef Fritzl is a Jewish guy. He wears a Star of David necklace around his neck.

Fritzl being a Jew has been suppressed just like with Shipman, Dutroux, the Columbine killers and so many more.

The Jewish media assumed that Columbine killers were neo-nazis and white supremacists but it eventually became clear they were Jewish. Of course the Jewish media didn’t apologize for its inconvenience, but they started to bury the whole case, because media attention would of course cause more anti-Semitic feelings among the Gentile population, if they knew that the Columbine killers were actually Jewish.

Did the Jewish media masters think twice before they posted their allegations of these mass murderers being neo-nazis and white supremacists? Of course not nor did they provide any proof.

But when people found out that the Columbine killers were Jews, then the MSM buried the whole case.

Racist Jewish Serial Killers: And Subversion of the Truth by the Media 27 Sep 2014 03:38 #20

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
Link after link exposing Fritzl as a Jew have been taken down from the web ... as is the fact his lawyer is also a Jew.

Jewish Josef Fritzl hires high prized Jewish lawyer Rudolf Mayer 

thejewishconspiracyexposed.wordpress.com/2008/05/03/-fritzl-hires-high-prized-jewish-lawyer-rudolf-mayer/

.... link removed. But ....

There is no way this guy did what he did without his wife knowing about it all along.

And in this case, since the family is Jewish, they don't even have the excuse that somehow their religion allows what they are doing, as is the case with the Mormon group down in Texas

Mike Rivero 5/5/2008

The question of evil Josef Fritzl's faith is increasingly intriguing because of the deafening silence in the Press over the matter! His religion is not important - the reasons why it is not mentioned are. At this stage it seems self-evident that he is a Jew. after all non-Jews do not have stars of David in their home and Josef IS a prime Jewish name as are the names of all his children. He is more than likely of the Jewish faith. What is sad is that fellow Jews now feel the need to hide the fact of his faith. Surely this kind of paranoia is unnecessary and demeaning to more level headed Jews?

Sadly, also, the press seem to be keeping a lid on his Jewish faith - maybe because some Jewish people may be scared of consequences? The same thing happened with the worst mass murderer of Britain: - Harold Shipman whose Jewish faith was kept hidden by the press for no real reason. And YES if he was a church going Christian this would be remarked on- and, my goodness, if Josef Fritzl was a Muslim the same Press would exult in the fact. So hiding his Jewish background is sinister and wrong.

He was running a Hostel they interviewed people in it, All were from Israel plus a few neighbours interviewed had Jewish names. I seen it on Sky news a bit strange is it not.

Bojan Pancevski in Amstetten 
Austrian police are investigating whether Josef Fritzlwas involved in another unresolved murder from the 1960s when a teenager was killed in what was suspected to be a sexually-motivated crime. 

Officers are now looking into a possible connection between Fritzl, 73, and the murder of Anna Neumayr, a 17-year-old girl who was found dead in a cornfield near her home in Pfaffstaett bei Mattinghofen in Lower Austria in 1966, according to reports. 

Ms Neumayr was killed with a captive bolt pistol used to slaughter live stock and police at the time suspected a sexual motive. 

A police spokesman said: “We will investigate whether there is anything to indicate that Josef Fritzl was near the scene at the time.” 

Less than a year after the murder, in 1967, Mr Fritzl, then 32, was convicted for a rape and an attempted rape and served 18 months in prison. He was also arrested for indecent exposure in public. 

Mr Fritzl has already confessed to having fathered seven children by his daughter, Elisabeth, now 42, after locking her in a home-made dungeon under the family home in Amstetten in 1984. 

He is also facing manslaughter charges as one of the children produced from the sexual assaults on his daughter died shortly after birth, and Mr Fritzl hurled his body into a heating oven. 

This is the second possible murder link that Mr Fritzl is being investigated for, after officers revealed today that they were searching for a possible connection between him and the murder of Martina Posch, 17, who was found near the shore of a lake in western Austria two years later. 

Ms Posch disappeared from her home on November 12, 1986, and her tied-up body was found ten days later on the Mond Lake, near the spot where Rosemarie Fritzl, 68, Josef's wife, had a campsite and guesthouse. 

This is while prosecutors say that he is likely to face charges of manslaughter, as well as rape and unlawful imprisonment, and for not providing proper care for Michael, the baby who died in the cellar in 1996. Fritzl incinerated the corpse in the basement furnace. 

Fritzl arson

Guesthouse and restaurant "Seestern" in Unterach by the Mondsee lake that was owned by Josef Fritzl from 1973 to 1996. A fire in 1982 damaged the house badly, and Fritzl was suspected for setting the fire in order to fraud his insurance company, but he was not convicted despite investigators believing firmly it was a case of arson.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin