Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Matriarchy versus Patriarchy

Matriarchy versus Patriarchy 18 Oct 2014 13:58 #1

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Patriarchy :
''Patriarchy is a social system in which: males hold primary power; males predominate
in roles of political leadership, moral authority, social privilege and control of property;
and, in the domain of the family, fathers or father-figures hold authority over women
and children. It implies the institutions of male domination and entails female subordination.
Many patriarchal societies are also patrilineal, meaning that property and title are inherited
by the male lineage. In the familial sense, the female equivalent is matriarchy.
Historically, patriarchy has manifested itself in the social, legal, political, and economic
organization of a range of different cultures''
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarchy

Matriarchy:
''A matriarchy is a social organizational form in which the mother or oldest female
heads the family. Descent and relationship are determined through the female line.
It is also government or rule by a woman or women. While those definitions apply
in general English, definitions specific to the disciplines of anthropology and feminism
differ in some respects.'''
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matriarchy

Matriarchy versus Patriarchy ; posted by Russell Means

''A few comments on Patriarchy, vis-à-vis, Matriarchy: Many People believe
Matriarchy is the flip side of the coin of Patriarchy (therefore inducing the
Patriarchs with fear) in reality, matriarchy is a balanced society. ''

Matriarchy was the rule of human existence for eons and that is why it is a
complex society. The vast majority of Indigenous People of the world are still
Matriarchal. ''

''Matriarchy is a balanced society. Now listen very carefully, and please attempt to
grasp the big picture. In our Matriarchal society, all the sexes celebrate our
strengths. We are a society completely devoted to not harming another living being's
feelings; be it an insect, a tree, our Grandmother, the Earth, or anyone that lives.
We understand that all life comes from one Mother and it is our duty to respect
our relatives. Another simple explanation is: try to imagine raising a child without
the word no, which is another manifestation of Matriarchy. Imagine a society
building a structure wherein you do not put anyone in a position to say no.
Try to understand how these Matriarchal societies built clan systems that prevent
incest at every level and provides for instant conflict resolution.''

''Women live longer than men can endure more pain and therefore have more
endurance than men. '

''The female human being is the only creature in all of life that is purified naturally
after every 28 days. Every woman knows that when they live in close proximity
with one another, their purification cycles synchronize.
When they live in a small village, therefore, they are not only in synch with one
another; their purification cycle gets in rhythm with the universe,which is
manifested through the full moon.

'' When the holy roman catholic empire conquered the barbarians to the north,
one way they instilled Patriarchy was through the creation of Halloween.
In other words, when the women honored their purification by removing themselves
from their homes and collectively enjoying themselves for four or so days, the men
were left with not only their duties, but all those of the women. So the romans with
the sword in one hand and their medievil bible in the other hand (those medievil
teachings have not changed) would tell the men of the villages that their women
were out practicing witchcraft and brewing up evil spells that made them subservient.''

''Now the obvious. Patriarchy is a fear based society where man rules alone.
Therefore it is unbalanced. Patriarchy reared its ugly head over 6000 years ago
at the same time as the marketplace became his tool. Patriarchy and the marketplace
cannot exist without one another.The marketplace engenders greed which engenders
empire. When one takes a close look at the histories of all Patriarchal empires,
you will find that they make the same mistakes over and over and over and over
again. From the ming dynasty to kublai khan to the egyptians, the greeks, the
romans, the sun never sets on the english empire, the soviet union, and now the
torture ridden empire of america. Nothing has changed for patriarchy, before
jesus christ, or after jesus christ, before muhammed or after muhammed, before
buddha or after buddha, et al.

Patriarchs fear everything. What does the Patriarch fear the most?
It is the Woman. That is why for over 6000 years he has demonized, dehumanized,
dominated, terrorized and controlled women. In Patriarchy is there anything the
Patriarch does not fear??!

My ancestor Luther Standing Bear wrote circa 1900:

"when a man fears the forest, he will want to control the forest, and what he can’t
control, he will want to destroy."

russellmeans.blogspot.nl/

An view from India:
Aryan Patriarchy and Dravidian matriarchy

The status of women under the Arya:

''The condition of women under the Arya is brutal and dehumanising.
I would have no hesitation in saying that of all the religions the Arya treat women
the worst.''

''To begin with Aryan ideology holds that a woman is worth half a man. It also holds
that a woman cannot become realised and that her husband is in all ways her
master and guru. I have already mentioned that the Brahmin caste, the priests and
scholars in charge of the ideology, have afforded themselves special privileges.
Over time these same Brahmins authored a number of religious rulings and opinions
called Smrti – the most famous being the Manusmrti – the laws of Manu.
Many of the laws and rulings found in the Smrti are frankly appalling.
They prescribe that widows cannot remarry and should instead, shave their heads,
wear white and live in a special ashram. The film 'Water' by Deepa Mehta portrays
their existence as cruel. Other Smrti describe the best age for a wife - the best age
being just five years. When I said a Brahmin could have sex with any female,
I also meant girls, as the film 'Water' tragically portrays.''
Under the old law of Sati, a wife was expected to immolate herself alive on her
husband's funeral pyre. Thankfully that practice has been outlawed, but it has
simply been transformed into the practice of wife burning, where wives who do not
fetch a large enough dowry have petrol poured on them and set alight.''

''But even if this were not bad enough the Arya have been involved in the systematic
and sinister attempt to rewrite Indian history.
Traditionally the Brahmin caste have kept a firm grip on certain professions, namely
politics, law and academia. Whilst it is true that people like Ghandi tried to change
the caste system and other castes have been allowed into these professions,
the Arya still have a firm grip on the Indian imagination.''

Aryan patriarchal morality:

The British adopted the laws of Manu as a guide for all Hindus, thus legitimising
Brahmin authority. They turned to the Aryan caste system because it resembled
the British class system and the Aryans certainly understood 'class'.
In many ways the Aryan ideology blended quite well with the British system and
many Aryans became Anglophiles, even when they supported independence.
This is the curious thing about India – there is a retro-romantic view of the British
Empire with Brahmin and particularly Kshatriya, often being more British than the British.''

''The more profound suppression involves the systematic distortion and rewriting of
Indian history. Thadani has given numerous accounts of where the feminine of the
original Sanskrit has been translated as masculine. She also encountered temples
where the goddess had been mutilated and either replaced by or turned into a
masculine god.

''Aryan versions of this story are told to remind wives to be obedient to their Aryan
lord and guru, but it is clear that it is a story about the clash between the goddess
and Aryan patriarchal rule. Renuka is punished because she dares to be sexually
independent of her Brahmin husband.''

''The worship of the goddess still survives in parts of India, but mostly underground.''
www.integralworld.net/harris32.html

www.necronomi.com/magic/satanism/marshmat.html

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2014 14:00 by Cinta.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Matriarchy versus Patriarchy --- Are you pushing the Jewish stuff here?? 18 Oct 2014 20:37 #2

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Are you pushing the Jewish stuff here??
Or Religious traditional stuff ..........

Looks like it though .......... (No thank you!) :nono: :noway: enough of this Jewish & Religious stuff!
Look around yourself ......... & what did this all create....... :roll: :facepalm:

Lets get rid of all these rulers, rules, regulation books & start from zero & never touch the proven old primitive ways ever freaking again!

101. "Whoever does not hate [father] and mother as I do cannot be my [disciple], and whoever does [not] love [father and] mother as I do cannot be my [disciple]. For my mother [...], but my true [mother] gave me life."

The mother/female you pointing to is not the one which should be on top of it all! :noway:
The right way would be having both on top; or both on the bottom.
(this way the in-house fighting & all jealousy allover finally has its end) = joining(YES!)
but don't keep dividing like they did over the last 6000 years!
= this Matriarchy versus Patriarchy!

Here is a interesting quote:
A Hebrew makes another Hebrew, and such a person is called "proselyte". But a proselyte does not make another proselyte. [...] just as they [...] and make others like themselves, while others simply exist.

The slave seeks only to be free, but he does not hope to acquire the estate of his master. But the son is not only a son but lays claim to the inheritance of the father. Those who are heirs to the dead are themselves dead, and they inherit the dead. Those who are heirs to what is living are alive, and they are heirs to both what is living and the dead. The dead are heirs to nothing. For how can he who is dead inherit? If he who is dead inherits what is living he will not die, but he who is dead will live even more.

A Gentile does not die, for he has never lived in order that he may die. He who has believed in the truth has found life, and this one is in danger of dying, for he is alive. Since Christ came, the world has been created, the cities adorned, the dead carried out. When we were Hebrews, we were orphans and had only our mother, but when we became Christians, we had both father and mother.
http://naghamm/gop.html 

Matriarchy:
''A matriarchy is a social organizational form in which the mother or oldest female
heads the family. Descent and relationship are determined through the female line.
It is also government or rule by a woman or women. While those definitions apply
in general English, definitions specific to the disciplines of anthropology and feminism
differ in some respects.'''

Who is a Jew?

A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox. In this sense, Judaism is more like a nationality than like other religions, and being Jewish is like a citizenship. See What Is Judaism?

This has been established since the earliest days of Judaism. In the Torah, you will see many references to "the strangers who dwell among you" or "righteous proselytes" or "righteous strangers." These are various classifications of non-Jews who lived among Jews, adopting some or all of the beliefs and practices of Judaism without going through the formal process of conversion and becoming Jews. Once a person has converted to Judaism, he is not referred to by any special term; he is as much a Jew as anyone born Jewish.

Although all Jewish movements agree on these general principles, there are occasional disputes as to whether a particular individual is a Jew. Most of these disputes fall into one of two categories.

First, traditional Judaism maintains that a person is a Jew if his mother is a Jew, regardless of who his father is. The liberal movements, on the other hand, allow Jewish status to pass through the mother or the father if the child identifies as Jewish. For example, according to the Reform movement, former Phillies catcher Mike Lieberthal, who had a Jewish father but chooses not to be identified as Jewish, would not be Jewish according to the Reform movement, but former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who had a Jewish father and adopted a Jewish identity as an adult, would be considered Jewish. See their position here). On the other hand, the child of a a Christian father and a Jewish mother who does not publicly identify himself as Jewish would be considered Jewish according to the Orthodox movement, but not according to the Reform movement. The matter becomes even more complicated, because the status of that interfaith child's children also comes into question.

Second, the more traditional movements do not always acknowledge the validity of conversions by the more liberal movements. A more liberal movement might not follow the procedures required by the more traditional movement, thereby invalidating the conversion. For example, Orthodoxy requires acceptance of the yoke of Torah (observance of Jewish law as Orthodoxy understands it), while other movements would not teach the same laws that Orthodoxy does and might not require observance. The Conservative movement requires circumcision and immersion in a mikvah, which is not always required in Reform conversions.

About Matrilineal Descent

Many people have asked me why traditional Judaism uses matrilineal descent to determine Jewish status, when in all other things (tribal affiliation, priestly status, royalty, etc.) we use patrilineal descent.

The Torah does not specifically state anywhere that matrilineal descent should be used; however, there are several passages in the Torah where it is understood that the child of a Jewish woman and a non-Jewish man is a Jew, and several other passages where it is understood that the child of a non-Jewish woman and a Jewish man is not a Jew.

In Deuteronomy 7:1-5, in expressing the prohibition against intermarriage, G-d says "he [i.e., the non-Jewish male spouse] will cause your child to turn away from Me and they will worship the gods of others." No such concern is expressed about the child of a non-Jewish female spouse. From this, we infer that the child of a non-Jewish male spouse is Jewish (and can therefore be turned away from Judaism), but the child of a non-Jewish female spouse is not Jewish (and therefore turning away is not an issue).

Leviticus 24:10 speaks of the son of an Israelite woman and an Egyptian man as being "among the community of Israel" (i.e., a Jew).

On the other hand, in Ezra 10:2-3, the Jews returning to Israel vowed to put aside their non-Jewish wives and the children born to those wives. They could not have put aside those children if those children were Jews.

Several people have written to me asking about King David: was he a Jew, given that one of his female ancestors, Ruth, was not a Jew? This conclusion is based on two faulty premises: first of all, Ruth was a Jew, and even if she wasn't, that would not affect David's status as a Jew. Ruth converted to Judaism before marrying Boaz and bearing Obed. See Ruth 1:16, where Ruth states her intention to convert. After Ruth converted, she was a Jew, and all of her children born after the conversion were Jewish as well. But even if Ruth were not Jewish at the time Obed was born, that would not affect King David's status as a Jew, because Ruth is an ancestor of David's father, not of David's mother, and David's Jewish status is determined by his mother.
http://www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm 
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2014 21:06 by Mario.

Matriarchy versus Patriarchy --- Are you pushing the Jewish stuff here?? 19 Oct 2014 10:06 #3

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Mario wrote:
Are you pushing the Jewish stuff here??
Or Religious traditional stuff ..........

Not pushing anything.
Is the American Indian perception Jewish ?
I do believe if society would be matriarchal things would
look a lot better.

Luther Standing Bear wrote circa 1900:
"when a man fears the forest, he will want to control the forest, and what he can’t
control, he will want to destroy."

Maybe you fear women ?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Matriarchy versus Patriarchy --- Are you pushing the Jewish stuff here?? 19 Oct 2014 10:25 #4

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
All I know is Jews wanted women to have the vote.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Matriarchy versus Patriarchy --- Are you pushing the Jewish stuff here?? 19 Oct 2014 10:36 #5

• Cinta
  • Never Again
rodin wrote:
All I know is Jews wanted women to have the vote.

Do you agree or disagree with that ?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 19 Oct 2014 10:36 by Cinta.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare