Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site!

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 24 Oct 2014 14:55 #1

• nailtown slim
  • Fresh Member
Lately it's become just another cheap copy of an Icke / face book style site where people are just point scoring against each other, rather than standing firm against the real enemies of the people! This site has become weakened by constant, and mainly meaningless, bickering and in fighting, little camps of dissent with one group or other have sprung up in different parts of the forums with lots of hit and run snidey comments flying around like barbed arrows! Fuck it all! :mad:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Seaic, son_of_parrot, Mario, Mr Cappy, irongate

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 24 Oct 2014 15:01 #2

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Mea culpa , I agree I will try and do better.

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 24 Oct 2014 15:17 #3

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I haven't seen much fighting... I haven't seen enough posting!

I still think David Icke i.e. Sean (probably), despite calling me a prat, likely had good in his heart and still does. I can be a prat. I think maybe money just gets the better of us, we all have a price! Million$ makes our hearts go a little bad. We'd all like some hundreds of thousands or millions!

Let's forget DI, I've been banned, many of us have been banned. It doesn't matter where we we speak, as long as we speak.

I tell you who does need our support - Spivey. That man seems to have some balls and he is suffering because of it.

Our elite seem to play desperately childish games that they need to grow out of. Just sayin.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
User(s) who Liked this post: nailtown slim

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 24 Oct 2014 15:49 #4

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Mr Happy wrote:
I still think David Icke i.e. Sean (probably), despite calling me a prat, likely had good in his heart and still does. I can be a prat. I think maybe money just gets the better of us, we all have a price! Million$ makes our hearts go a little bad. We'd all like some hundreds of thousands or millions!

Yes Money is number one ........... & god number one for most.
99% of evil is directly related to the money tool.
Where you find Money; honesty becomes history! ........ History is proof of it & the table turning was the start of truth being revealed!

@nailtown slim:
F@ck it all! >>> Will not make evil go away! ..... quite the opposite; because F@cking ALL is there middle name &™®.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2014 16:08 by Mario.

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 24 Oct 2014 20:31 #5

• nailtown slim
  • Fresh Member
Mr Happy wrote:

Let's forget DI, I've been banned, many of us have been banned. It doesn't matter where we we speak, as long as we speak.

I tell you who does need our support - Spivey. That man seems to have some balls and he is suffering because of it.

Our elite seem to play desperately childish games that they need to grow out of. Just sayin.

I know Chris Spivey is genuine enough, despite shit heads saying he's a Jewish shill etc who milks money from his supporters, saying anything they want to believe just for monetary gain! :noway: I feel that he's far more genuine than the Icke family ever was or ever could be, yes, a lot of us have been banned by Icke and his slightly retarded offspring, and yes, in their case money has most certainly got the better of them! :yup:

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 24 Oct 2014 20:36 #6

• nailtown slim
  • Fresh Member
Mario wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

Yes Money is number one ........... & god number one for most.
99% of evil is directly related to the money tool.
Where you find Money; honesty becomes history! ........ History is proof of it & the table turning was the start of truth being revealed!

@nailtown slim:
F@ck it all! >>> Will not make evil go away! ..... quite the opposite; because F@cking ALL is there middle name &™®.

@ oiram @

You're 100% right of course, sometimes frustration causes sudden outbursts, human nature being what it is! :emb:

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 25 Oct 2014 00:17 #7

• SPIGot
  • Fresh Member
There's no money here, whos askin?
Do you guys really think this site is anything like Ickes...... seriously :ponda:
To me no way is this site's like it, look at the threads ffs. Discussion and debate is what its all about isnt it? :dunno:
Sorely if we all agreed with each other and there was no infighting then this would not be a forum.
Not sure what you want here?
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 25 Oct 2014 00:19 #8

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Too much lying that was/is the problem.

I stand by EVERY POST I made

as per fvcking usual
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 24 Nov 2014 08:24 #9

• zax
  • Gold Member
nailtown slim wrote:
Lately it's become just another cheap copy of an Icke / face book style site where people are just point scoring against each other, rather than standing firm against the real enemies of the people! This site has become weakened by constant, and mainly meaningless, bickering and in fighting, little camps of dissent with one group or other have sprung up in different parts of the forums with lots of hit and run snidey comments flying around like barbed arrows! Fuck it all! :mad:
I know what you mean,but it isn't really all over the forum.
It goes from one thread to another until posts are moved to the vent room and the thread gets back on track,and the fight goes to another thread.
Taking the bait and getting into circular arguments stops when the bait is no longer taken and swallowed.
It is certainly nothing like the Icke forum though.
There you have forum disruptors that are protected by the admins/mods and the admins/mods are ban-happy and control freaks.They also gatekeep to prevent discussion of several diffenret topics,not just WWII Revisionism.
And it has a guru--- Icke-Ra.
But the circular arguments here will hinder the growth of the forum.
I've mentioned this before,and was met with-- "You'll live zax."
I didn't take the bait and swipe back.
That was in the clusterfuck new DIF thread.
As for the threads on DIF,it isn't hurting the forum.There's been exposure of that place for years,and this is just another outlet to vent over the control freaks there,and expose them.
For the whiners about it,they can ignore the threads,and do their part in starting or participating in other threads.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, nailtown slim, peacenik

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 24 Nov 2014 08:28 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Happens when you have Jews trying to disrupt discussion of their own evil.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, nailtown slim, Seaic, peacenik

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 24 Nov 2014 08:44 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:

as per fvcking usual

Mr Imright in person is the only one who decides what is truth and what is lie :)
as usual.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/64577-wtf.html?start=20#140479

@ NS

Guess what will happen to this website if we stop responding ADEQUATELY
to those who are working here on an agenda diametrically opposed to truth!

Then you will have every right to complain for sure.
Then this forum will become DIF PIT 2.0 w/o a doubt.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2014 08:50 by PFIZIPFEI.

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 24 Nov 2014 14:15 #12

• nailtown slim
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

as per fvcking usual

Mr Imright in person is the only one who decides what is truth and what is lie :)
as usual.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/64577-wtf.html?start=20#140479

@ NS

Guess what will happen to this website if we stop responding ADEQUATELY
to those who are working here on an agenda diametrically opposed to truth!

Then you will have every right to complain for sure.
Then this forum will become DIF PIT 2.0 w/o a doubt.
:thumbup: :yup: :thumbup:

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 24 Nov 2014 18:58 #13

• Frothy
  • Released
Neo Nazis pretending to be revisionists are always going to ruin forums with their constant references to Jewry and distribution of Neo Nazi propaganda.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 24 Nov 2014 19:03 #14

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
At least here conflicting points of view can be aired w/o fear of being banned - that is freedom of thought :up: ( until 'they' make that illegal too)
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2014 19:03 by Lizzy.

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 24 Nov 2014 19:39 #15

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Neo Nazis pretending to be revisionists are always going to ruin forums with their constant references to Jewry and distribution of Neo Nazi propaganda.

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 30 Nov 2014 16:41 #16

• nailtown slim
  • Fresh Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Happens when you have Jews trying to disrupt discussion of their own evil.

Jews? what?, on here? :O oh fuck, when did this happen? :wissl: :ponda:

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 30 Nov 2014 20:10 #17

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Gate keepers aka post 'whores' that are the core of what topic dominates & the same names dominate the threads. Over & over and over again. Look at the most popular threads (shear views/posts) without fail. And DIF is that dominate name of all.
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2014 20:11 by wiikkidd.

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 02 Dec 2014 15:24 #18

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I now see your point Mr Slim....
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 02 Dec 2014 16:34 #19

• nailtown slim
  • Fresh Member
Mr Happy wrote:
:thumbup: :yup: :thumbup: :O

Too much backbiting and point scoring is turning this site into another Icke site! 02 Dec 2014 17:52 #20

Mr Happy wrote:

Really? All you've done lately is moan about people being nasty to each other and impolite, when in fact that's the very thing you're also guilty of yourself. Seriously, nobody comes on a forum and says Jesus Loves a **** in the mouth without expecting a reaction, or being a trouble maker themselves. Did you honestly expect people to show you respect for saying such things? No, you deserve nothing but contempt for making such derogatory and disregardful comments. and that's coming from somebody who's not even religious. Where's YOUR respect for others and their spiritual beliefs? It seems you demand something from others that you don't give yourself. You're just another PC hipster who thinks it's cool to bash moral virtues. Well it's not, it's anything but cool, and in doing so you only fool yourself by becoming another ''useful idiot''..

You're lucky that Nov is very tolerant.

No forum anywhere that touches on sensitive political issues is going to be a place where no heated debates ever occur, or a place where people will just sit around holding hands making daisy chains. Some people are seriously deluded if they believe that to be the case.. So called ''truthers'' even more so than others it would seem. The only place where you're not going to get heated debates is an invite only forum with a very strict no insults policy. Nothing stops you from opening such a place if that's what you want. Good luck with that though.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2014 18:12 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic