Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: There is no such thing as race

There is no such thing as race 03 Nov 2014 00:03 #61

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
rodin wrote:
Watched some you tube

Hmm, read the book, then we can speak again.
Its dry matter book, but highly interesting what we are not told just in 200 years of archaeology.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2014 00:04 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 03 Nov 2014 00:06 #62

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4858
  • Likes received: 1818
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:
Watched some you tube

Hmm, read the book, then we can speak again.
Its dry matter book, but highly interesting what we are not told just in 200 years of archaeology.

I watched your Meyl stuff, did your ever scrutinise this?

truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64198-the-expanding-earth-is-for-sure.html?start=60#125173

Fair's fair
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 03 Nov 2014 00:12 #63

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:
Watched some you tube

Hmm, read the book, then we can speak again.
Its dry matter book, but highly interesting what we are not told just in 200 years of archaeology.

I watched your Meyl stuff, did your ever scrutinise this?

truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64198-the-expanding-earth-is-for-sure.html?start=60#125173

Fair's fair

I can't see any evidence from your picture you posted there, sorry.
I recall you failed to answer the underlying question however, before you brought this up.
We disagreed on rotation speed and gravity, which you answered with unscientific "dinosaurs are a hoax"

I fail to see how a little picture proves something. Its like dogs presenting a shopping list for evidence of the "holocaust".
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2014 00:13 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

EARLY MAN 200,000 TO 35,001 BC 03 Nov 2014 00:15 #64

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1515
peacenik wrote:
If homo sapiens is older than all the allegedly pre humans, my bet is on homo sapiens not being from earth originally, but pre human beings had/have been "earthlings"
That's my thoughts on it to. Just got through watching a video last week (sorry, no link) where it said, homo sapiens existed alone side the primitive types and that this knowledge is being surpressed?[/quote]
Maybe this one >>>

Homo Sapiens is a wise, rational man or modern man.
This is an ambiguous definition.
Early mankind as a culture likely originated 100,000 BC.
Burial rituals are wide spread by 80,000 BC suggesting a religious belief.
Burial artifacts suggest a belief of life after death by 60,000 BC.
It would appear that fundamental religious principles are widespread by 35,000 BC.
A clan culture appears to be universal.
Rock painting is universal
Compassion for the unfortunate is wide spread.
A belief in the after life is wide spread.
Circumcision is being practiced.
A belief in guardian Spirits (angels) emerged
The Sumerian kingship concept emerges


200,000 BC
Some linguists argue that modern cognitive universal grammar originated about 200,000 BC as a result of a genetic mutation in Asia spreading to Europe and Africa. Some argue that there are no primitive languages in the world today, other disagree. Others argue that it takes about 2,000 years for a language to diverse, so that they can't understand each other. They appear to agree that dialect is an interim step between differing languages. Still others argue the a language can change in 2-3 generations depending on circumstances. They point to deaf and dumb children developing a complex sign language in a short time frame. It is believed that 7,000 languages exist today in the world, others will argue a different number. This naturally conflicts with the out of Africa theory so debate and argument is heated. Only time will resolve this conflict. Keep in mind that Homo Neanderthal man had the genetic ability to communication orally and is believed to have lived at this time and was blood type 0, as a result of DNA studies in Spain, therefore maybe not out of Africa.

Molecular biology suggests modern man originated about this time from an African tribe (Lucy theory) with little or no interbreeding with other existing humanoid groups. This theory requires that the descendants of Lucy displaced and replaced all people throughout the world. How all these people are eliminated is not explained. Others suggest Lucy is an extinct side evolution and is not part of the evolution to modern man. Evidence is mounting that the Lucy theory is not viable. No physical evidence supports the Lucy theory. Others suggest genetic findings can be rationalized to fit any theory. Fossil evidence as interpreted by conservatives does not support this contention and suggest modern man emerged about 100,000 BC Other evidence suggests modern man evolved independently at several sites much earlier including Africa, China and Indonesia. China also dates Homo Erectus to this period. Homo Erectus is located in Clacton eastern England and is using wooden spear tips or the artifacts could be used for probing.

The out of Africa theorists suggest that 99.9% of all human genetic code in humans is identical. Little is mentioned of the epigenetic code or epigenetic markers as they are called. Africans have twice as much genetic diversity as other regions of the world and therefore modern humans must have lived in Africa twice as long as anywhere else? If this assumption is valid then the aboriginal of Australia likely only have 10% or less genetic diversity and only existed for 5,000 years rather than 50,000 years or more based on that logic. Others believe modern man only started in 150,000 BC The out of Africa theory suggests modern man left Africa 70,000 to 50,000 BC and replaced all other humanoids world wide. Some even suggest the humanoids in Ethiopia and Israel died out about 90,000 BC The DNA studies suggests America is populated 18,000 to 13,000 BC which is not supported by the hard facts that supports a much earlier population. The African DNA diversity could be the result of migrations to Africa.The earliest traces of Homo Sapiens are from Ethiopia, Africa. However teeth found in Israel suggest Homo Sapiens were there in 400,000 BC going against the out of Africa theory.

Anthropologists analysis of ancient skulls from this time to modern times throughout the world write a different story. Modern man descended independently from common ancestors that lived on nearly every continent and mingled with earlier human types like Homo Neanderthal. Distinctive Homo Neanderthal markings are still evident in skulls of today, we are they. The disappearance of Homo Neanderthal is partly the result of interbreeding. There was no evidence of a single wave of modern man out of Africa. It was more of a dribble going both ways, some say, but Neanderthal doesn't appear to have enter Africa..

The evolutionary patterns of three different regions - Australasia - China and Europe show their earliest modern inhabitants do not have the complex features that characterize Africans.

At the beginning of the third ice age (Riss-wurm) the Abbevillian returned to Europe. These returning people are now called the Acheulian culture. Their modified hand-axe is found as far as India. Some contend that Homo Neanderthal and Homo Sapiens began to differentiate about this time. Dakhleh, Egypt contains evidence of human activity (tool making). Conflicting evidence suggests this differentiation could be as late as 100,000 BC An Archaic Jinniushan skull in Liaoning province of China suggests these Homo Sapiens coexisted with Homo Erectus in this region. The northern India Peoples genetically have more in common with the Chinese and Japanese than Europeans.

It is speculated that the Homo Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens split from a common ancestor about this time. DNA research in 2008 indicated that shortly after this time Homo Sapiens split into 2 groups. Most people in 2008 represented one group, while the bushmen of southern Africa represented the other.

A broken wooden spear found at Essex, England is believed older than this period.

In Maastricht Belvedere in the Netherlands the Homo Neanderthal were using iron oxide. Iron oxide was used as a red pigment for painting, foe glue and for tanning hides, amon other things. Some believe this is an indication of modern human behavior.

Some believe prehistoric Malaysia may be traced back as far as 200,000 years ago from stone tools found at Kota Tampan, an archaeological site in Lenggong Perak.

195,000 BC
Near Omo, Ethiopia is uncovered the remains of modern man (Homo Sapien). It is noteworthy that Ethiopian's got their name from the Greeks and it means burnt faced people.

181,200 BC
The Sumerian tradition suggests their kingship moved from Eridu, Iraq to Bad-tibira about this time and three king clans, one being Dumuzi reigned for the next 108,000 years.

176,000 BC
Stone tools are being used in Australia suggesting seafaring technology is in use much earlier than previously believed. Others suggest these are not real tools.

                                                             
Go to link or there is more here from 170,000 BC down to >>> 35,0000 BC [ Click to expand ]


Source:
http://metis-history.info/euro2.shtml 
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2014 00:47 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 03 Nov 2014 00:20 #65

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4858
  • Likes received: 1818
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:
Watched some you tube

Hmm, read the book, then we can speak again.
Its dry matter book, but highly interesting what we are not told just in 200 years of archaeology.

I watched your Meyl stuff, did your ever scrutinise this?

truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64198-the-expanding-earth-is-for-sure.html?start=60#125173

Fair's fair

I can't see any evidence from your picture you posted there, sorry.
I recall you failed to answer the underlying question however, before you brought this up.
We disagreed on rotation speed and gravity, which you answered with unscientific "dinosaurs are a hoax"

I fail to see how a little picture proves something. Its like dogs presenting a shopping list for evidence of the "holocaust".

I am starting to think you do not give due attention to evidence I post. I do examine yours...

You never even watched that video of the Shah
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2014 00:20 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 03 Nov 2014 00:32 #66

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
rodin wrote:

You never even watched that video of the Shah

I did, and tbh, its an old video, I refreshed memory by viewing it again. He said nothing new, and he did sell out to jewish lobby, after his coup against Mossadegh, who took away the oil fields from anglo-saxon-jewish hands. This was reversed by the shah. He later turned against his handlers, and they installed Khomeini, but this one backfired, and Khomeini did not hand over control and oil.

I fail to see why you cross post on different topics now.
Have you been drinking eventually and you confuse threads? What the hell is wrong with you today?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2014 00:33 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 03 Nov 2014 12:35 #67

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17497
  • Likes received: 1801
@Noddy, amongst the usual dump of anti Semitism I picked out your post.

I ain't quoted it but I believe it was something like... 'A better term is breed'... (rather than race or sub-species I assume)

I can see what you mean as it is relation to breeding, though when we look at say, breeds of dog, I'd say that perhaps a family of dog breeds such as 'spaniel' could be seen as a breed, but within that breed that are different types of spaniel.

So in the ape world as in the dog world there are different apes and different dog breeds. Whether it's called a breed or a subspecies. :dunno:

So in relation to dogs, as I say a spaniel is a breed of dog, within that breed is variety of spaniel.

So in humans there is variety of human.

The difference is dogs have been bred to task.
Humans have diversity due to environmental factors etc...

If we look at a Great Dane dog, it's clearly defined from a poodle, there are not a succession of dogs that are in between poodle and Great Dane where it's see how one breed led to the other, all we would get would be mongrels if a Poodle and Great Dane mated.

The same would apply if a Negro mated with a Caucasian. The result is usually an inbetweener.

But with humans we already have the inbetweeners, they exists on the variety trait continuum of our species, so you could go to the west side of West Africa and see what you might call 100% Negro looking people, then if you travel North or East in West Africa the people's traits will begin to look differently, until you go to places such as Somalia or Egypt, Morocco etc... and the residents of those countries look more European.

I read that in Libya the 'blacks' in the south were being targeted by the Arabic looking Libyans from the North, this was after Gaddafi was killed.

So we can see how slowly the human race alters, until we get to Nordic nations.

So we can see all the inbetweeners between West Africa and say erm... Norway!

So, when you look at that all in one big chunk it's only the variety of a race rather than groups of races, or groups of dogs.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2014 12:40 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 03 Nov 2014 15:05 #68

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17795
  • Likes received: 8263
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 03 Nov 2014 20:46 #69

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4858
  • Likes received: 1818
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:

You never even watched that video of the Shah

I did, and tbh, its an old video, I refreshed memory by viewing it again. He said nothing new, and he did sell out to jewish lobby, after his coup against Mossadegh, who took away the oil fields from anglo-saxon-jewish hands. This was reversed by the shah. He later turned against his handlers, and they installed Khomeini, but this one backfired, and Khomeini did not hand over control and oil.

I fail to see why you cross post on different topics now.
Have you been drinking eventually and you confuse threads? What the hell is wrong with you today?

Did I cross threads? Sometimes happens when screwing the nut lol
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 04 Nov 2014 09:27 #70

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17497
  • Likes received: 1801
Noddy wrote
Sometimes happens when screwing the nut lol

So, you are having sexual relations with PfZippie :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 04 Nov 2014 09:49 #71

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17795
  • Likes received: 8263
Raymond wrote:
Noddy wrote
Sometimes happens when screwing the nut lol

So, you are having sexual relations with PfZippie :D

Thats a bit below the belt raymond. :nono:

Speaking of which... some people on SZ thought me and pfiz were :wissl: when i wouldnt ban her. :larf: :facepalm:

If only they knew that she doesnt get her way around here, and doesnt hesitate to let me know about it! :hahano:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 04 Nov 2014 10:32 #72

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17497
  • Likes received: 1801
Anyway, this one goes out to orangutan

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 04 Nov 2014 19:17 #73

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1515
RACE DOES NOT EXIST??

Looks like some playing a double game here...........

Race:


Human races play a large part in the 'Jewish' world-view; all others being regarded as inferior to Jews, the so-called 'chosen people'. 'Inferior' isn't a strong enough word: all non-Jews are regarded as insignificant, biologically unimportant, non-human garbage.
Typical puzzle: What is 'racism'?
Answer: This word is attributed to 'Trotsky' (real name Bronstein). One of his policies was massive movements of populations of one race into another's territory, to inflame wars and keep control using thugs with weapons. In the world of controlled propaganda, anyone who thought this was unfair or disgusting was a 'racist'. This word is never applied to Jews to themselves, despite their extreme racist ideology.
Typical puzzle: I've been told (hundred of times) that "race doesn't exist" and "race is a social construct". I can't believe this is true; why the lies?
Answer: Of course races exist, as they do in pretty well all other life-forms on earth. The reason for the lie comes from Jewish ideas: their whole mental life is based on race, and as long as they control the media they can repeat this lie, in the hope of distracting attention for their anti-human belief systems. As for the 'social construct', there is some truth in this, and probably the phrase is a Jewish projection: they invent rules as to who is a 'Jew', and moreover have a high proportion of Khazar descent, who can themselves only be considered Jews as a 'social construct'!
Typical puzzle: What are rascists?
Answer: The people using the word are illiterates, parroting slogans they don't understand.
Typical puzzle: Why the screaming foaming-at-the-mouth attitude to eugenics? I hear comments like: 'I'm against eugenics the way it unfolded for whites'; 'eugenics was promoted by Swedish socialists to sterilize the Roma'; 'Eugenics were practised in the United States and in Israel'; 'the royals are a real world example of what happens when some try to breed for quality', 'looking for the supreme human being?', 'eugenics is controlled breeding'.
Answer: Yes. It's just more Jewish nonsense. They want goyim to be stupid and feeble, so they aren't rivals. Here (below) is an article on this topic, based on a propagandist BBC TV programme. And here is Eugenics is not Euthanasia

Race and Jews:
Typical puzzle: You say Jews are responsible for everything! You say they run the world! You're mad! (Screeches)
Answer: No. Jews have a huge amount of influence. Obviously they aren't infinitely powerful, or the world would be a big slave-camp. If they were infinitely powerful, they would have no need of propaganda. If they were brilliant at business, they wouldn't need to continually rely on secret influence. The trick is to work out what part of the human power structure is Jewish; and what to do about it.
Typical puzzle: Jews are a religious people, not a race! Jews always oppose racism!
Answer: So-called Jews think of themselves as a race, more so than almost any group. Pretending to be religious is a form of concealment, relying on most 'gentiles' having a vaguely favourable view of religions. Would you say gypsies are a religion?
Typical puzzle: I've read that Jews have been behind all world-changing events—Christianity, secular humanism, Marxism, Socialism, Communism, feminism, the labor movement. And Jews win more Nobel Prizes than any group per head. They are so creative!
Answer: You are claiming creativity where it doesn't exist; because, with control of publishing, Jews praise each other to a ridiculous extent. Christianity (arguably) was drawn up from other religions, in an attempt to hold the Roman Empire together; the Communist Manifesto was plagiarised; humanism was a 'religion' for people who found religions absurd; socialism was a movement against unrestricted industrialism; feminism involved such things as chivalry and the suffragettes, and generally tried to help women; the labour movement had root back to the Middle Ages or before.
Other world-changing events—the rise of science and technology, the rise of law between tribes and countries, such things as the invention of agriculture, the invention of towns, the discovery of metals—probably had absolutely minimal Jewish input.
As for Nobel Prizes, many are awarded for wrong, dubious, or junk work. (See this site on biology, for example).
Typical puzzle: Why do Jews talk about multiculturalism, when their only interest is themselves?
Answer: You're right that their only interest is themselves. The reason they promote 'multiculturalism' is that they mean to promote immigration into white countries, but don't want to call it 'multiracialism' in case whites don't like it. Jews so far have supported third-world immigration into white countries because they hope it will damage them. They do not support third-world immigration into Israel; in fact they are trying to throw out sub-Saharan blacks and others.
Typical puzzle: How do Jews 'see' whites? What is specific to them?
Answer: Judging by their actual behaviour, there's a combination, possibly genetic, or possibly due to exposure to 'Jewish' teachings when very young, of hate combined with caution and unscrupulousness. Most whites, when they see other people, assume the others will show reasonable behaviour and have reasonable knowledge—though of course there may be warning signs based on language, class, visual clues, worrying behaviour, and so on. The default Jewish view seems to be that whites are stupid, and know very little—not of course without some foundation.
[Back to Jewish Influences on Beliefs]
http://www.big-lies.org/jews/index.html#freemasons 


"RACE DOES NOT EXIST":--
•10 Apr 2005 Masters of Unreality [television as medium for spreading lies through medium of deceitful language]
• 26 Sep 2005 Twilight of the Goulds - Jewish Lies about Race are Crumbling [Gould, Lewontin, Kamin, Rose, Diamond]
• 10 Dec 2006 Enoching on Heaven's Door [Black violence - white lawyer killed. Trevor Phillips. Idi Amin. Black African one party dictator Hastings Banda]

• 4 Nov 2007 Brain of Terror. [Ingenious parallel between human races and human languages. There is only one language—the human language. Vile linguistic bigots may try to pretend that English, Chinese and Navajo are somehow separate "languages", but they merely reveal their own ignorance and stupidity. Far more unites these three meaning-delivery systems than divides them. They all use vowels and consonants, they all have ways of referring to the past, present and future, of expressing negation and hypothesis, of capturing the world and its complexities. The differences between meaning-delivery systems are so small, the similarities so vast, that we can reach only one conclusion: Language does not exist.] :D :chuckle:

Why do Jews insistently oppose and malign 'eugenics'? (The title of the BBC4 thing is 'Scientific Racism: The Eugenics of Social Darwinism' typically conflating various mispresented ideas). To Jew-aware people, the answer is obvious: the 'sacred' books of Judaism insist Jews are a supremacist 'master race'; they are encouraged to damage goyim. (Watch someone called Black in the video talking of a 'blond master race'—something he falsely claimed Galton and others wanted). There are countless examples of wars fomented by Jews for money; they support fluoridation; they support Muslim heroin traffickers; they want inferior education for others; they deliberately promote inferior people on race grounds; they support sex with little children; they like to offload their costs onto host communities; they tell lies to make money from non-Jews; they support freeing of dangerous criminals; they encourage white miscegenation with deliberate lies. Of course, the opposite policies apply to 'Jews'. Opposing sensible genetic policy is a good example of their rather comical 'chutzpah'. Another reason is that Jews historically are inbred (e.g. 'Tay-Sachs Disease'), and a side-effect is to produce a relatively high proportion of defective children; if the costs can be offloaded onto goyim, so much the better.

Racism.
This is Leon Trotsky's 1930 work, "The History of the Russian Revolution", from which shown above is a passage. The last word ... Latin transliteration is "racistov", i.e., "racists". This work here is the first time in history one will ever find that word.
Thus an Internet quotation on the etymology of 'racism'. In fact the word 'racialism' preceded it, though of course before the Jewish coup in Russia it did not have the same connotation that Trotsky required, viz. opposition to Jewish policies dealing with forced movements of races.

That's the emotional meaning; as with 'fascism' there's an evasionist meaning, but this is complicated. Religious or fanatical Jews regard all other people as infinitely inferior; so of course there's no theoretical reason to distinguish between them (except maybe the females, for sexual purposes). Hence the insane Boasian idea in the USA promoted by 'anthropologists' that race does not exist: from the point of view of people 'chosen by g-d', nobody else matters. But of course race does exist, and 'rascist' is a chant against such people, notably if they unite in some way against Jews, even if they don't realise it.

Here's an unedifying exchange, on Amazon, related to a book review of mine; the respondent may think he or she is Jewish; note the astonishing chutzpah in denying the most racially-aware group that ever existed is 'racist':–

Racism
Hatred for Whites

The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone—its ideologies and inventions—which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of of life itself.
– 1966 Susan Sontag (seems to be a genuine quotation. Sontag knew nothing about science, however. But she must have known about Kissinger's Jewish wars—such as in Vietnam—where chemical warfare 'upset the ecological balance').
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races.. .... as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
– 1982. Israeli Prime Minister and murderer Menachem Begin, allegedly in a speech to the Knesset. (There's considerable dispute over the authenticity of this speech. But I haven't seen anyone point out that it presumably was in Hebrew, and recorded in print, and is therefore very unlikely to be verbatim English! On balance I'd guess this is a genuine translation).
The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists. Of course we expected bewilderment from people who still think of race as biology.
– 1992 Noel Ignatiev, in some obscure probably defunct Harvard waste of paper. (This seems to be the only famous quotation from Ignatiev. It seems to be genuine, part of the phoney Jewish Boasian 'science').
http://www.big-lies.org/jews/index.html#freemasons 


@ oiram @
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2014 19:34 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 20 Mar 2016 10:49 #74

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
How come the currently active, politically hyper correct system trolls seem
to be unable to use the search function on TZ
to spread their ... opinions ... in the relevant threads?

:dunno: :cool:


Gaia wrote:
Exactly, GMP, race is a typical non-issue. A division tactic for primitives.

Despite he was a wife beating socialist puppet, this quote of him really stands firmly;

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=680#199176

Gaia wrote:
"Voltaire", the fascist feck face freak in one thread advocating white supremacism and a tightly closed door policy complaining about "jewish" (who are 99% white themselves, some Abysinnians excluded) supremacism and the Israeli politics to "keep those nasty brown and black people out" in the other topic. :iitm:

Either you are a schizophrenic schlemil or a hilarious hypocrite. Either way you're busted.
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/66561-jewish-supremacism.html?start=40#199171



Hasbara troll busted :thumbup:



What Every White Person Should Know







Random choice of further reference on TZ:


- TOPIC: One race.

- Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War?

- Orchestrated Race Wars

- 'A NEW RACE OF NOBILITY' - ENNOBLED JEWISH FAMILIES

- THE 'RACE NATION' DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY

- Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race?


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

There is no such thing as race 20 Mar 2016 11:43 #75

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Hasbara troll busted :thumbup:

.

Frau, tut tut :facepalm: :P
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 20 Mar 2016 16:51 #76

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7469
  • Likes received: 1596
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
How come the currently active, politically hyper correct system trolls seem
to be unable to use the search function on TZ
to spread their ... opinions ... in the relevant threads?
:dunno: :cool:
Gaia wrote:
Exactly, GMP, race is a typical non-issue. A division tactic for primitives.
Despite he was a wife beating socialist puppet, this quote of him really stands firmly;

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=680#199176
Gaia wrote:
"Voltaire", the fascist feck face freak in one thread advocating white supremacism and a tightly closed door policy complaining about "jewish" (who are 99% white themselves, some Abysinnians excluded) supremacism and the Israeli politics to "keep those nasty brown and black people out" in the other topic. :iitm:

Either you are a schizophrenic schlemil or a hilarious hypocrite. Either way you're busted.
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/66561-jewish-supremacism.html?start=40#199171

Hasbara troll busted :thumbup:
.
Another person (your buddy Zorro was the other) who cannot handle a different position than hers and just labels them troll, even worse, a "hasbara troll". :facepalm:

This topic title indicates it's not the right topic for me or my thoughts, so you are a wrong to quote me here.

Race of course exists; there are well-defined biological differences between the races in the world.

- physical built (strength, ability to run fast -why blacks win the 100 m-, etc.)
- lactose (in)tolerance
- solar radiation (in)tolerance
- average penis size
- growth of facial hair
- brain development / IQ
- risk of obesity

The idea that :"race does not exist" is a ridiculous propagandist idea spread by leftists. Of course races do exist. To deny biology is stupid.

That does not mean that race is relevant. The fact there are shorter people and taller people is just as stupid to deny but to make laws against short (or tall) people is insane; someones length is not relevant; it's a biological given.

But I presume you will return to your "hasbara troll" labeling strategy, just like Zorro, because it's too hard for you to understand the nuances in thinking.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

There is no such thing as race 20 Mar 2016 17:09 #77

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
In the context of this thread...
Race is only relevant to racists.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

There is no such thing as race 20 Mar 2016 17:58 #78

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
:wissl:

Guess which is the most racist race in earth!

:cool:


Need some info? A few videos? Quotes from the horse's mouth?

Please do not hesitate to ask for it.

Or just read instead of propagandizing, spaming and driveling.

It's time you wake up, guys :yup:


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 20 Mar 2016 18:25 #79

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7469
  • Likes received: 1596
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:wissl:

Guess which is the most racist race in earth!
.

None, as race cannot be universalised. Only individuals can be racist, not a complete race.

But the racist treatment of albino people in Subsaharan Africa is pretty horrific.

The thing is again the inconsistency:

Either you are:
1 - a racist and think races are relevant and should be treated as a group, supremacism is ok
2 - a non-racist and think race is irrelevant and cannot be generalised, racial supremacism is nonsense

In case 1 you cannot object to the policies of the Subsarahans mistreating albinos, the politics of the ANC and Mugabe or the Black Power movement of Malcolm X. Also the jewish supremacism should be viewed as decent; you do the same thing.

In case 2 you object to all those things.

Jumping between 1 and 2 just when you like it means inconsistent thinking which is widespread here and foolish in its irrationality.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

There is no such thing as race 20 Mar 2016 18:45 #80

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
moved
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2016 19:01 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.