Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is Satan real

Is Satan real 21 Nov 2014 19:03 #1

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is Satan real 22 Nov 2014 03:45 #2

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Not to worry & its not so complicated to figure out what is what; and is belong to which category .......
The image is not just one individual but a character type which many following because of ignorance.
Basically its two types of persons; the good kind & the assholes................ World now has mostly assholes...... 9 to 1 expose!

Its not for nothing called End Times ............ happened many times in the past.

36. What is the Demiurge?

He is called Demiurge or "half-maker" because he had taken the divine substance and fashioned out of it a world. He is the spiritual being who had become forgetful of his origins, even of God. He thinks that he is God and there is no other God before him.

37. By what names is the Demiurge known?

In Gnostic scriptures he is called YALDABAOTH (child of chaos), SACLAS (fool) and SAMAEL (blind one). In later Gnosticizing lore he was at times identified with LUCIFER or SATAN, the prince of the powers of air.

38. Is the Demiurge evil?

He is classically regarded as flawed and foolish but not utterly evil. In medieval Gnostic traditions he became increasingly identified with evil.

39. Does the Demiurge have associates?

Yes, they are the Archons (rulers), and their desire is to rule over humans and other beings.

40. What is the relationship of the Demiurge to YAHWEH, the God of the Old Testament?

Not all the images of God in the Old Testament come from the same source. A good many are descriptions of the Demiurge. Some, such as those in the Wisdom Literature and in some Psalms, are of a much more exalted nature. Some Gnostic teachers held that the teachings of the Old Testament were a mixture attributable to three sources: the Demiurge, the elders of Israel and the True God.

41. If the Demiurge and his Archons are power-hungry and arrogant but not truly evil, are there, in addition, truly evil demons?

Yes. There exist monstrosities of evil which populate hellish regions in association with earth. Their origins are unknown. The name of one demon mentioned in Gnostic scriptures is YACHTANABAS, although there are others.

42. Can the Demiurge and his Archons be redeemed?

This possibility is alluded to in some Gnostic writings. At least one such being, the brother of the Demiurge, has turned to the good and been redeemed. His name is SABAOTH and also ABRAXAS. Cognate theories of universal redemption, even of demons and of the Demiurge, were articulated in early times by Origen (APOKATASTASIS PANTHON) and in our days by C. G. Jung (in Answer to Job).
http://www.gnosis.org/ecclesia/catechism.htm 
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2014 03:55 by Mario.

Is Satan real 22 Nov 2014 04:38 #3

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2014 04:43 by wiikkidd.

Is Satan real 22 Nov 2014 04:46 #4

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Is Satan real 22 Nov 2014 04:49 #5

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
The poster of this blog took on the TRIBE/MAsonic gangsters on the intel-disinfo 'Above Top Secret' site. www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008/07/saturn-satan-and-666.html

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 12:44 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote: Channel him up with the Jewish 6 point hexagram. It's the most powerful sigle in satanism ... though I'm sure you know this and use it already :thumbup:

One of the most sensitive issues with which secular Israelis and many Messianic Christians struggle is the hexagram on the flag of the modern state of Israel. Satanists recognize this symbol as one of their favorites, and most powerful, i.e., the hexagram. However, secular Jews and many Messianic Christians insist that this symbol is not a hexagram, but is the "Star of David". Such apologists also insist that the symbol has to be all right, because King Solomon was the one who selected the symbol.

However, the House of Rothschild was the moving force, both politically and financially, behind the original Zionist movement of Jews back to the land of Israel. Rothschild began the Zionist Movement in 1896, funded the agitation through 1948 to get Israel re-established back in the land, and has owned the leadership of Israel up to the current day. To see the reality of this fact, you only need to examine Israel's flag, the most Satanic of all symbols, the hexagram.
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2014 12:50 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 13:19 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote: Channel him up with the Jewish 6 point hexagram. It's the most powerful sigle in satanism ... though I'm sure you know this and use it already :thumbup:

One of the most sensitive issues with which secular Israelis and many Messianic Christians struggle is the hexagram on the flag of the modern state of Israel. Satanists recognize this symbol as one of their favorites, and most powerful, i.e., the hexagram. However, secular Jews and many Messianic Christians insist that this symbol is not a hexagram, but is the "Star of David". Such apologists also insist that the symbol has to be all right, because King Solomon was the one who selected the symbol.

However, the House of Rothschild was the moving force, both politically and financially, behind the original Zionist movement of Jews back to the land of Israel. Rothschild began the Zionist Movement in 1896, funded the agitation through 1948 to get Israel re-established back in the land, and has owned the leadership of Israel up to the current day. To see the reality of this fact, you only need to examine Israel's flag, the most Satanic of all symbols, the hexagram.

The Six Pointed Star: Its Origin and Usage -> truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/63492-the-six-pointed-star-its-origin-and-usage.html
Magen David = Organic Germanium -> truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60483-magen-david-organic-germanium.html
SATAN -> truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/63491-satan.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2014 13:23 by PFIZIPFEI.

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 13:27 #8

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Solomon was 3000 years ago. Not far enough for you?

The first mention of the star was in Amos 5:26 regarding the trek from Egypt to Canaan. Then in 922 B.C., when Solomon married the daughter of Pharoah and went into magic and witchcraft and built an altar toAshtoroth and Moloch. The book traces the six pointed star from Egypt to Solomon, to Arab Magic and Witchcraft, to Druid use(references are documented). The book traces the star through Freemasonry usage to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who, in the 17th century, changed his name to depict the red six-pointed star (or shield) which he had hung on his door in Germany, and thus began the family of "Red Shield" or Rothschild. The research carried on through this family, to their court of arms, toCabala, to Astrology, to Hitler and his putting a yellow six-pointed star on all Jews during the holocaust, to the Zionist symbol, and finally to the flag of the State of Israel and beyond. 

Because this symbol is comprised of a six within a six within a six (6 points, 6 triangles, 6 sides of the hexagon in the middle) the research also included a look at the 666 prophecies in the Book of Daniel etc., regarding the "wilful King" (anti-Christ) and the "mark of the beast". The Scriptural significance of the number seven and a Biblical description of the real Messiah and the seven-branched Candlestick (Menorah) which God gave to the children of Israel as an everlasting covenant (which is also mentioned in the New Testament) is covered. All the sources are written at the bottom of each page making it easy for readers to see and check for themselves.

Last Edit: 23 Dec 2014 13:32 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 15:58 #9

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I had a demiurge when I woke this morning.

Me balls were Archon.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 16:08 #10

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Mr Happy wrote:

Me balls were Archon.
And what has this moronic post of yours to do w/making this place 'jump' lively' more invigorating? HERE is on topic pertaining to the most powerful symbol used by Luciferian (you know the opposite of God like yourself) www.moresureword.com/starof.htm

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 17:08 #11

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
wiikkidd wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

Me balls were Archon.
And what has this moronic post of yours to do w/making this place 'jump' lively' more invigorating? HERE is on topic pertaining to the most powerful symbol used by Luciferian (you know the opposite of God like yourself) www.moresureword.com/starof.htm

I don't think I am opposite of 'God'. I lost my best friend 3 months ago and have cried/screamed almost every day for those 3 months. I don't want to be rich, I don't want to abuse others, I'd like to be happy and healthy, and for everyone to be happy and healthy.

I just don't buy into Christianity any more. Likewise, Satanism and giant owls... if hell is where I go to for not having faith in some old books and a sometimes contradictory and vengeful god, so be it. I remain open-minded, I pray, but I subscribe more to a pantheist view...

And anyway, Lucifer, who or what was he anyway? The planet Venus? Jesus? Nebuchadnezzar? Satan?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

I'm the definitive Capricorn.. my ruling planet is Saturn. I do find it interesting that Saturn has a hexagonal pole and that Saturn is/was associated with malefic deities such as Saturn (obviously), Cronus, Shani Dev, Pan...

But again, the hexagram.. seems even some Christians have adopted it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram

From Russia with love:

Last Edit: 23 Dec 2014 17:21 by Mr Cappy.

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 19:06 #12

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
^^^100%^^^^Royal Idiot. You never follow through. Trolled and rolled by life Limey, and now you know the time is near and say 'eh. F it.....I'm gonna go out like I came in.......naked, crying,covered in slime, demanding to be serviced........And you never have TRIED to tap into Lucifers world 'ave you Fat DAve? Afraid that would require EFFORT beyond your school boy skills. You know only what is easy to do and only believe what is comfortable. Rather limited, eh chap?
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 19:55 #13

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
wiikkidd wrote:
^^^100%^^^^Royal Idiot. You never follow through. Trolled and rolled by life Limey, and now you know the time is near and say 'eh. F it.....I'm gonna go out like I came in.......naked, crying,covered in slime, demanding to be serviced........And you never have TRIED to tap into Lucifers world 'ave you Fat DAve? Afraid that would require EFFORT beyond your school boy skills. You know only what is easy to do and only believe what is comfortable. Rather limited, eh chap?

Again, nothing you say upsets me. I would like to share my experiences, but conversations are so awful with you. Even when you are offered the olive branch you refuse it.. the irony is that you are more Luciferian/Satanic than me, and I am the pagan, and you are supposedly the Christian.

I'm with friends now. You can pretend you won another argument. There is always later/tomorrow to try and talk like grown ups.

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 21:26 #14

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Having to log in from my bloody fone... out with friends.. i hate trying to use net on fone... santa is derived from latin sanctum.. santa means saint.. and saturn .. satan.. entirely coincidental... no shared root...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2014 21:32 by Mr Cappy.

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 21:39 #15

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
THE REAL SATAN IS USURY.

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 21:46 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
David Bowie's ex wife Angie reveals even more details of his fascination and dabbling into the occult in her own personal remembrance, Backstage Passes: Life on the Wild Side With David Bowie.

“There was a beautiful Art Deco house on six acres, an exquisite site property and a terrific value at just $300,000, but he took one look at a detail I hadn’t noticed, a hexagram painted on the floor of a circular room by the previous owner, Gypsy Rose Lee.

“A great deal of codling and reassurance got us through that crisis, and I went and found the Doheny Drive house. Built in the late fifties or early sixties, it was a white cube surrounding an indoor swimming pool. David like the place, but I thought it was too small to meet our needs for very long, and I wasn’t crazy about the pool. In my experience, indoor pools are always a problem.

“This one was no exception, albeit not in any of the usual ways. Its drawback was one I hadn’t encountered before and haven’t seen or heard of since: Satan lived in it. With his own eyes, David said, he’d seen HIM rising up out of the water one night.”

Feeling demonic forces moving in, David felt strongly that he needed an exorcism and asked that his new found friend white witch Walli Elmlark be called upon to lend her assistance to remove the evil from his surroundings.

“A Greek Orthodox Church, in LA would have done it for us (there was a priest available for such a service, the people had told me) but David wouldn’t have it. No strangers allowed, he said. So there we stood, with just Walli’s instructions and a few hundred dollars’ worth of books, talismans, and assorted items from Hollywood’s comprehensive selection of fine occult emporia.

“There he (David Bowie) was, then, primed and ready. The proper books and doodads were arranged on a big old-fashioned lectern. The incantation began, and although I had no idea what was being said or what language it was being said in, I couldn’t stop a weird cold feeling rising up in me as David droned on and on.

“There’s no easy or elegant way to say this, so I’ll just say it straight. At a certain point in the ritual, the pool began to bubble. It bubbled vigorously (perhaps “thrashed” is a better term) in a manner inconsistent with any explanation involving air filters or the like.”

The rock and roll couple watched in amazement. Angie says she tried to be flippant – “’Well, dear, aren’t you clever? It seems to be working. Something’s making a move, don’t you think?’ – but I couldn’t keep it up. It was very, very strange; even after my recent experiences I was having trouble accepting what my eyes were seeing.”

Angie insists that she would peak through the glass doors leading to the pool every so often and was dumb founded by what she saw. “On the bottom of the pool was a large shadow, or stain, which had not been there before the ritual began. It was in the shape of a beast of the underworld; it reminded me of those twisted, tormented gargoyles screaming silently from the spires of medieval cathedrals. It was ugly, shocking, malevolent; it frightened me.

“I backed away from it feeling very strange, went through the doorway, and told David what I’d seen, trying to be nonchalant but not doing very well. He turned white but eventually became revived enough to spend the rest of the night doing coke. He wouldn’t go near the pool, though.

“I still don’t know what to think about that night. It runs directly counter to my pragmatism and my everyday faith in the integrity of the “normal” world, and it confuses me greatly. What troubles me the most is that if you were to call that stain the mark of Satan, I don’t see how I could argue with you.”

“David, of course, insisted that we move from the house as quickly as possible, and we did that, but I’ve heard from reliable sources (Michael Lipman for one, the property’s real estate agent) that subsequent tenants haven’t been able to remove the shadow. Even though the pool has been painted over a number of times, the shadow has always come back.

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 21:52 #17

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Friday wrote:
THE REAL SATAN IS USURY.
That 'usury' is one of his Children's tools........Religion being #1.

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 21:58 #18

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Friday wrote:
THE REAL SATAN IS USURY.
That 'usury' is one of his Children's tools........Religion being #1.

Satan is the control tool used in various forms before the advent of usury .Now they use both fictions to control.
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2014 22:00 by Lizzy.

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 22:04 #19

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The name satan, שטן (satan) is identical to the noun שטן (satan) meaning adversary:

Abarim Publications Theological Dictionary

שטן

None of the sources explains the assumed rootשטן (stn). In the Bible the following derivations occur:

The masculine noun שטן (satan), meaning adversary. This noun occurs about three dozen times in the Bible and only a few of these occurrences denote the big bad guy: 1 Kings 11:14,

"And YHWH raised up שטן(satan) to Solomon; Hadad the Edomite . . . " 1 Kings 11:23, "And Elohim raised up שטן(satan) to him; Rezon son of Eliada . . . "

In Numbers we even see this noun ascribed to the Angel of YHWH: Numbers 22:22, " . . . and the Angel of YHWH set Himself in the road as שטן (satan) . . . " And verse 32, "I have come as שטן (satan) because your way is contrary to Me."

In the New Testament Jesus rebukes Peterby saying, "Go behind me satan, . . . " (Matthew 16:23), illustrating the difficulty that translators run into when the same word is translated sometimes as a regular verb or noun and sometimes as a defining personal name. Every now and then Jesus' words are transliterated from Aramaic and it is highly unlikely that He personified Peter with the devil.

The denominative verb שטן (satan) meaning to resist or be an adversary. This verb is used six times in the Bible, for instance in Psalm 38:20, where it reads: ' . . . they שטן(satan) me because good follows me.'The feminine noun שטנה (sitna), denoting a kind of written accusation, or a Cease And Desist notice. This noun is used only once in the Bible, in Ezra 4:6.

None of the sources used make mention of a linguistic connection to the following words, but the letter nun is often placed after a root to create a phrase that isolates or personifies the conceptual action of the root. Whether this actually happened with the word שטן (satan) may be less important than any audience's supposition:

The verb שוט (sut) means swerve or fall away, as used in Psalm 40:4 (NAS: lapse; NIV: turn aside). Derivation שט (set) means swerver, revolter as used in Hosea 5:2.

The verb שטה (sata) means turn aside, turn, decline, and always from a good way into a bad one. HAW Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament notes that the Aramaic cognate of this verb means to stray, and the Ethiopic one to be seduced.

In medieval times, our root began to be spelled with the letter שׂ (sin), as opposed to the letter שׁ(shin), thus forming the word שׂטן (satan). The letter ט (teth) is one of two t-sounds of theHebrew alphabet, the other one being ת (taw). A verb that probably sounded quite similar to our word שׂטן (satan), meaning adversary, is שׁתן(shatan), meaning to urinate (1 Samuel 25:22, 1 Kings 14:10).
www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/satan.html#.VJnmHU3AIE
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2014 22:04 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Chevron

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 22:09 #20

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Friday wrote:
THE REAL SATAN IS USURY.
Jews don't fear satan. In Judaism satan is a "pesky friend" who tries to tempt Jews and lead them away from the Torah and messianic law.

He's more akin to Rik Mayall's character in Drop Dead Fred than how he is regarded in Christianity and Islam.
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2014 22:10 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy