Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is Satan real

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 22:10 #21

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
The devil, Lucifer/Satan was #2 in Gods heavenly army. He was cast here, and is soon to be fully revealed. That is why WWIII will be the most horrific time, anytime in mans history. See the world today, it's works and mans mindset. Satan is not a concept. His lineages rule these lands and you know them by their false faith. Politics? Another man made concept to control. Religion is the politics of faith, used to muddy and control the truth. Seems to be yet another researcher that has never felt the spirt of neither. Half dead is what these peoples are, for they ignore what is inside them, the ability. The key. Symbols shall clue you as to what/who/where/why. But each ONE of you must open that door for yourself willingly. Chose carefully.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 22:16 #22

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Mr Happy wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
^^^100%^^^^Royal Idiot. You never follow through. Trolled and rolled by life Limey, and now you know the time is near and say 'eh. F it.....I'm gonna go out like I came in.......naked, crying,covered in slime, demanding to be serviced........And you never have TRIED to tap into Lucifers world 'ave you Fat DAve? Afraid that would require EFFORT beyond your school boy skills. You know only what is easy to do and only believe what is comfortable. Rather limited, eh chap?

Again, nothing you say upsets me. I would like to share my experiences, but conversations are so awful with you. Even when you are offered the olive branch you refuse it.. the irony is that you are more Luciferian/Satanic than me, and I am the pagan, and you are supposedly the Christian.

I'm with friends now. You can pretend you won another argument. There is always later/tomorrow to try and talk like grown ups.
I do not pretend. I give back what you dish out. The Christian deal is this: I am barely that. Have you noticed I rarely cursed nor suggested someone go off and have sex w/their mother like you? Or talk of sodomizing a woman you call cow? Now how close is that to Satan's way of treating others? Let your posts content reflect the content of your morality and character. Yes, McHappyman that foot should fit in thy mouth with ease.

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 22:20 #23

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
^^^100%^^^^Royal Idiot. You never follow through. Trolled and rolled by life Limey, and now you know the time is near and say 'eh. F it.....I'm gonna go out like I came in.......naked, crying,covered in slime, demanding to be serviced........And you never have TRIED to tap into Lucifers world 'ave you Fat DAve? Afraid that would require EFFORT beyond your school boy skills. You know only what is easy to do and only believe what is comfortable. Rather limited, eh chap?

Again, nothing you say upsets me. I would like to share my experiences, but conversations are so awful with you. Even when you are offered the olive branch you refuse it.. the irony is that you are more Luciferian/Satanic than me, and I am the pagan, and you are supposedly the Christian.

I'm with friends now. You can pretend you won another argument. There is always later/tomorrow to try and talk like grown ups.
I do not pretend. I give back what you dish out. The Christian deal is this: I am barely that. Have you noticed I rarely cursed nor suggested someone go off and have sex w/their mother like you? Or talk of sodomizing a woman you call cow? Now how close is that to Satan's way of treating others? Let your posts content reflect the content of your morality and character. Yes, McHappyman that foot should fit in thy mouth with ease.
Very Talmudic really.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 22:27 #24

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The tools of the satanic system need to hide nothing more than their "G_d"

:cool:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 23:33 #25

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

their g-d being that of prophet by all foul means which allows them to be demonic.
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2014 23:36 by Lizzy.

Is Satan real 23 Dec 2014 23:36 #26

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Friday wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

their g-d being that of prophet.

If you mean JOHN 8:44, yes.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Is Satan real 24 Dec 2014 14:20 #27

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
For those who do not recognize Jesus Christ as their Saviour
and who not believe the bible as the Holy Word of God.
A few examples:

Romans 16:20
''The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.''

James 4:7
''Submit yourselves therefore to God.
Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Job 1:7
The Lord said to Satan, “From where have you come?”
Satan answered the Lord and said, “From going to and fro on the earth,
and from walking up and down on it.”

Luke 10:18
''And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.''

1 John 3:8
''Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been
sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to
destroy the works of the devil.''

1 John 5:19 ESV
We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in
the power of the evil one.

John 13:27
''Then after he had taken the morsel, Satan entered into him. Jesus
said to him, “What you are going to do, do quickly.”

2 Corinthians 11:14
''And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.''

2 Thessalonians 2:9
The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power
and false signs and wonders,

Ephesians 6:11-12 -
''Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Revelation 12:9 -
''And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,
which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 20:2 -
''And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan,
and bound him a thousand years,
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Satan is real 24 Dec 2014 16:27 #28

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
IS SATAN REAL
SATAN IS RAEL

◄ John 8 ►

New International Version

1but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.

2At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women.Now what do you say?” 6They were using this question as a trap,in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11“No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,”Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Dispute Over Jesus’ Testimony

12When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

13The Pharisees challenged him, “Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid.”

14Jesus answered, “Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going. 15You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. 16But if I do judge, my decisions are true, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me. 17In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two witnesses is true. 18I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me.”

19Then they asked him, “Where is your father?”

“You do not know me or my Father,” Jesus replied. “If you knew me, you would know my Father also.” 20He spoke these words while teaching in the temple courts near the place where the offerings were put. Yet no one seized him, because his hour had not yet come.

Dispute Over Who Jesus Is

21Once more Jesus said to them, “I am going away, and you will look for me, and you will die in your sin. Where I go, you cannot come.”

22This made the Jews ask, “Will he kill himself? Is that why he says, ‘Where I go, you cannot come’?”

23But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

25“Who are you?” they asked.

“Just what I have been telling you from the beginning,”
Jesus replied. 26“I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is trustworthy, and what I have heard from him I tell the world.”

27They did not understand that he was telling them about his Father. 28So Jesus said, “When you have lifted upa the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. 29The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.” 30Even as he spoke, many believed in him.

Dispute Over Whose Children Jesus’ Opponents Are

31To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

33They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

34Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. 37I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word. 38I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.b ”

39“Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you wouldc do what Abraham did. 40As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Jesus’ Claims About Himself

48The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

49“I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. 50I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death.”

52At this they exclaimed, “Now we know that you are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that whoever obeys your word will never taste death. 53Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?”

54Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word. 56Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”

57“You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”

58“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

Footnotes:
a 28 The Greek for lifted up also means exalted.
b 38 Or presence. Therefore do what you have heard from the Father.
c 39 Some early manuscripts “If you are Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then

biblehub.com/niv/john/8.htm

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2014 17:55 by PFIZIPFEI.

Satan is real 24 Dec 2014 16:48 #29

Satan is what your mind dictates and what the majority would agree is evil :twitch:

Is Satan real 25 Dec 2014 11:35 #30

• Frothy
  • Released
saturnine (adj.) Look up saturnine at Dictionary.com"gloomy, morose, sluggish, grave," mid-15c., literally "born under the influence of the planet Saturn," from Middle English Saturne (see Saturn) + -ine (1). Medieval physiology believed these characteristics to be caused by the astrological influence of the planet Saturn, which was the most remote from the Sun (in the limited knowledge of the times) and thus coldest and slowest in its revolution.saturnalia (n.) Look up saturnalia at Dictionary.comtime of merrymaking, 1590s, from Latin Saturnalia, ancient Roman festivals of Saturn (held in December), a time of merrymaking for all, from neuter plural of adjective Saturnalis "pertaining to Saturn," from Saturnus (see Saturn). They correspond to the Greek Kronia. The extended sense of "period of unrestrained revelry" is first attested 1782. Related: Saturnalian.Saturn Look up Saturn at Dictionary.comOld English Sætern, a Roman god, also "most remote planet" (then known), from Latin Saturnus, originally a name of an Italic god of agriculture, possibly from Etruscan. Derivation from Latin serere (past participle satus) "to sow" is said to be folk-etymology.
An ancient Italic deity, popularly believed to have appeared in Italy in the reign of Janus, and to have instructed the people in agriculture, gardening, etc., thus elevating them from barbarism to social order and civilization. His reign was sung by the poets as "the golden age." [Century Dictionary]
Identified with Greek Kronos, father of Zeus. Also the alchemical name for lead (late 14c.). In Akkadian, the planet was kaiamanu, literally "constant, enduring," hence Hebrew kiyyun, Arabic and Persian kaiwan "Saturn." Related: Saturnian.titan (n.) Look up titan at Dictionary.comearly 15c., from Latin titan, from Greek titan, member of a mythological race of giants who attempted to scale heaven by piling Mount Pelion on Mount Ossa but were overthrown by Zeus and the other gods. They descended from Titan, elder brother (or grandson) of Kronos. The name is perhaps from tito "sun, day," which probably is a loan-word from a language of Asia Minor. Sense of "person or thing of enormous size or ability" first recorded 1828. Applied to planet Saturn's largest satellite in 1831; it was discovered 1655 by Dutch astronomer Christiaan Huygens, who named it Saturni Luna "moon of Saturn." Related: Titaness; titanian.Saturday (n.) Look up Saturday at Dictionary.comseventh day of the week, Old English sæterdæg, sæternesdæg, literally "day of the planet Saturn," from Sæternes (genitive of Sætern; see Saturn) + Old English dæg (see day). Partial loan-translation of Latin Saturni dies "Saturn's day" (compare Dutch Zaterdag, Old Frisian Saterdi, Middle Low German Satersdach; Irish dia Sathuirn, Welsh dydd Sadwrn). The Latin word itself is a loan-translation of Greek kronou hemera, literally "the day of Cronus."

Unlike other day names, no god substitution seems to have been attempted, perhaps because the northern European pantheon lacks a clear corresponding figure to Roman Saturn. A homely ancient Nordic custom, however, seems to be preserved in Old Norse laugardagr, Danish lørdag, Swedish lördag "Saturday," literally "bath day" (Old Norse laug "bath").

German Samstag (Old High German sambaztag) appears to be from a Greek *sambaton, a nasalized colloquial form of sabbaton "sabbath," also attested in Old Church Slavonic sabota, Polish sobota, Russian subbota, Hungarian szombat, French samedi.

Saturday night has been used figuratively to suggest "drunkenness and looseness in relations between the young men and young women" since at least mid-19c. Saturday-night special "cheap, low-caliber handgun" is American English, attested from 1976 (earlier Saturday-night pistol, 1929).sapphire (n.) Look up sapphire at Dictionary.com"precious stone next in hardness to a diamond," mid-13c., from Old French saphir (12c.) and directly from Latin sapphirus (source also of Spanish zafir, Italian zaffiro), from Greek sappheiros "blue stone" (the gem meant apparently was not the one that now has the name, but perhaps rather "lapis lazuli," the modern sapphire being perhaps signified by Greek hyakinthos), from a Semitic source (compare Hebrew sappir "sapphire"), but probably not ultimately from Semitic. Some linguists propose an origin in Sanskrit sanipriya, a dark precious stone (perhaps sapphire or emerald), literally "sacred to Saturn," from Sani "Saturn" + priyah "precious." In Renaissance lapidaries, it was said to cure anger and stupidity. As an adjective from early 15c. Related: Sapphiric; sapphirine. rhea (n.) Look up rhea at Dictionary.comSouth American ostrich, 1801, Modern Latin genus name, for unknown reasons from Greek Rhea, name of a titaness, mother of Zeus, a name of unknown origin. As a moon of Saturn, discovered 1672.Neptune Look up Neptune at Dictionary.comlate 14c., "god of the sea," from Latin Neptunus, son of Saturn, brother of Jupiter, the Roman god of the sea (later identified with Greek Poseidon), probably from PIE root *nebh- "cloud" (source of Latin nebula "fog, mist, cloud;" see nebula), via a sense of "moist, wet." The planet so named was discovered by Galle in 1846. Until the identification of Pluto in 1930, it was the most distant planet known.mercury (n.) Look up mercury at Dictionary.comsilver-white fluid metallic element, late 14c., from Medieval Latin mercurius, from Latin Mercurius (see Mercury). Prepared from cinnabar, it was one of the seven metals (bodies terrestrial) known to the ancients, which were coupled in astrology and alchemy with the seven known heavenly bodies. This one probably so associated for its mobility. The others were Sun/gold, Moon/silver, Mars/iron, Saturn/lead, Jupiter/tin, Venus/copper. The Greek name for it was hydrargyros "liquid silver," which gives the element its symbol, Hg. Compare quicksilver.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=saturn&searchmode=none
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Is Satan real 25 Dec 2014 12:12 #31

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Satan and his personell.

Demonlogy

''Demonology is the study of demons. Christian demonology is the study of what
the Bible teaches about demons. Closely related to angelology,
Christian demonology teaches us about the demons, what they are and how they attack us.
Satan and his demons are fallen angels, real personal beings who wage war against God,
the holy angels, and humanity. Christian demonology helps us to be aware of Satan,
his minions, and their evil schemes. Here are some important issues in Christian demonology:

What does the Bible say about demons? The Bible indicates that the demons are fallen angels
angels who along with Satan rebelled against God.
Satan and his demons now desire to deceive and destroy all those who follow and worship God.''
www.gotquestions.org/Christian-Demonology.html

Demons and destructive entities can bring harm or destruction to individuals.
As a warning I want to say to that if you open the door for demons to enter;
you can never get rid of them unless you accept Christ in your heart.
Satans payroll list is very extensive and his evil spirits roam this earth
to deceive humans.
Many people are vunrable to try out occult things.
This is very dangerous,and the consequences can vary from severe
mental problems to many other heatlh issues.
I am not saying that all mental or physical problems are related to
this subject,but if a person has messed with the occult ,and suddenly
devellopes health problems they can well be related.

James 4:7:

1 John 5:4-5
''For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world.
And this is the victory that has overcome the worl our faith.
Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes
that Jesus is the Son of God?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2014 12:18 by Cinta.

Is Satan real 25 Dec 2014 13:10 #32

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
John who? Baptist? John of Patmos? Which diddery old fart?

Stick your Xtianity up your cunt. You fake Christian bint.

Cinta wrote:
Satan and his personell.

Demonlogy

''Demonology is the study of demons. Christian demonology is the study of what
the Bible teaches about demons. Closely related to angelology,
Christian demonology teaches us about the demons, what they are and how they attack us.
Satan and his demons are fallen angels, real personal beings who wage war against God,
the holy angels, and humanity. Christian demonology helps us to be aware of Satan,
his minions, and their evil schemes. Here are some important issues in Christian demonology:

What does the Bible say about demons? The Bible indicates that the demons are fallen angels
angels who along with Satan rebelled against God.
Satan and his demons now desire to deceive and destroy all those who follow and worship God.''
www.gotquestions.org/Christian-Demonology.html

Demons and destructive entities can bring harm or destruction to individuals.
As a warning I want to say to that if you open the door for demons to enter;
you can never get rid of them unless you accept Christ in your heart.
Satans payroll list is very extensive and his evil spirits roam this earth
to deceive humans.
Many people are vunrable to try out occult things.
This is very dangerous,and the consequences can vary from severe
mental problems to many other heatlh issues.
I am not saying that all mental or physical problems are related to
this subject,but if a person has messed with the occult ,and suddenly
devellopes health problems they can well be related.

James 4:7:

1 John 5:4-5
''For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world.
And this is the victory that has overcome the worl our faith.
Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes
that Jesus is the Son of God?
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

Is Satan real 25 Dec 2014 13:21 #33

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Happy Saturnalia!
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2014 12:39 by Mr Cappy.

Is Satan real 25 Dec 2014 14:16 #34

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Jesus was nailed to a T shaped structure. Not a cross.

Do you hate anybody who doesn't help you with benefits? You hate Cameron too. Is that because you expect to sit on your fat arse all day long moaning about how poorly done by you are but expecting somebody else to support you?

Fat lazy commie dole bludger is all that you are.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Avacyn

Is Satan real 25 Dec 2014 14:32 #35

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Orangeaid wrote:

Do you hate anybody who doesn't help you with benefits? You hate Cameron too. Is that because you expect to sit on your fat arse all day long moaning about how poorly done by you are but expecting somebody else to support you?

Fat lazy commie dole bludgeon is all that you are.

lol you are hilarious.

Now I am just praying and wishing for you to die.
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2014 12:40 by Mr Cappy.

Is Satan real 25 Dec 2014 17:56 #36

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Mr Happy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Fat lazy commie dole bludgeon is all that you are.

lol you are hilarious.

Now I am just praying and wishing for you to die. For your fat thick moronic family to die.

I pray for you to die, for you and your family to die. I am going to direct all my intentions your way.
You miserable puke. Find the time to look at your posts today whilst sober. If this is all you truly are in mind body and spirt just fall on the sword and free yourself.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Avacyn

Is Satan real 26 Dec 2014 13:56 #37

• Cinta
  • Never Again
The Lucifer Publishing Company

The Lucis Trust, founded in 1922 by Alice Bailey, a disciple of Theosophist Madame Helena Blavatsky.
The Lucis Trust says that the name was probably chosen to honor Lucifer.[1] The name was changed
in 1925 to the Lucis Publishing Company. In Latin lucem ferre means "to bear light" and lucis means of light. The company has headquarters in New York City, London, and Geneva.
The Trust is established in Great Britain under the title "Lucis Trust Ltd.", in Switzerland as "Lucis Trust Association",
and in the Netherlands as the "Lucis Trust Stichting."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucis_Trust

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky founded the Theosophical Society in 1875.
Her most popular work was a two-volume book she wrote titled
'The Secret Doctrine,' in which she woefully states...

"Lucifer represents.. Life.. Thought.. Progress.. Civilization.. Liberty.. Independence..
Lucifer is the Logos.. the Serpent, the Savior." pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)''

"It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God." pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533, (VI)
"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time;
for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name.
Lucifer is divine and terrestrial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and 'Satan' at one and the same time." page 539
Helena Petrovna Blavatsky 32° Co-Freemason''
The Secret Doctrine
www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/New%20Age/theosophy.htm

''In an Alice Bailey's book called “Education for a New Age;” she suggests that in the new age,
“World Citizenship should be the goal of the enlightened, with a world federation and a world brain.”
In other words, a One World Government, aka, a New World Order.

At one time, the Lucis Trust office in New York was located at 666 United Nations Plaza and
is a member of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations under a slick program
called “World Goodwill.” Truly Satan is the god of this evil world (2nd Corinthians 4:4).

Lucis Trust is sponsored by among others Robert McNamara, former Minister of Defense in the U.S.A.,
president of the World Bank, member of the Rockefeller Foundation, and Thomas Watson
(IBM, former ambassador in Moscow).

Lucis Trust sponsors among others the following organizations:
UN
Greenpeace Int.
Greenpeace USA
Amnesty Int.
UNICEF

The United Nations has long been one of the foremost world harbingers for the “New Spirituality”
and the gathering ”New World Order” based on ancient occult and freemasonic principles.
Seven years after the birth of the UN, a book was published by the theosophist and founder of
the Lucis Trust, Alice Bailey, claiming that:
“Evidence of the growth of the human intellect along the needed receptive lines [for the preparation
of the New Age] can be seen in the "planning" of various nations and in the efforts of the United Nations
to formulate a world plan... From the very start of this unfoldment, three occult factors have governed
the development of all these plans.”
[Alice B. Bailey, Discipleship in the New Age (Lucis Press, 1955), Vol. II, p.35.]
www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/lucifer_trust.htm

Hitler and Blavatsky
''the same occultic energies that infuse these institutions through the occult
teacher Madame Blavatsky, once infused Hitler as he had her
book on his nightstand. Hitler wrote a book called, “The New World Order.”

Bill Gates Foundation is affiliated with the Satanist Lucis Trust
www.savethemales.ca/001614.html

Brotherhood of Darkness
''Adolph Hitler read Madame Blavatsky's book, The Secret Doctrine, nightly.
That was the source of his power and his ability to control others. After the war, Winston Churchill suppressed
efforts to expose Adolph Hitler's occultism. Why? [129. Debra Rae, The ABCs o f Globalism, Huntington House,
1999, p. 82. See Also: McLaughlin, op cit., pp. 261-62.]

''Winston Churchill reportedly insisted that the black magic of the Nazi party not be revealed to the general public
after the war, and the Allied prosecution and judges at Nuremberg consciously ignored the occult aspects of
the Nazis' tremendous power and cruelty. [130] Margaret Sanger was a Theosophist, and her eugenic
policies and birth control programs were products of her occult beliefs.[131 George Grant, Killer Angel,
Ars Vitae Press, New York, p. 90.]''
www.whale.to/b/monteith_b.html

Hitler And The New Age
rense.com/general86/newagehit.htm

Hitler’s Spiritual Master-Maitreya
www.letusreason.org/Nam%2037.htm

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 26 Dec 2014 18:25 by Cinta.

Is Satan real 27 Dec 2014 13:49 #38

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Yes Satan and his demons are real.
They are used by mediums pretending to get messages
from people´s loves ones,but this isn´t the dead loves ones
speaking to the mediums but they are the evil spirits, of Satans
lowest of lowest personell on his payroll.
Those who open the door to the occult can never
close it again.Once the pact with Satan is established
you cannot break the chains unless you take Jesus Christ
in you heart.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Is Satan real 27 Dec 2014 13:53 #39

• Cinta
  • Never Again

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Is Satan real 27 Dec 2014 14:01 #40

• Cinta
  • Never Again

ALL IDOLATRY IS SATANIC

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 27 Dec 2014 14:02 by Cinta.