Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I trust Russel Brand

I trust Russel Brand 02 Dec 2014 13:54 #1

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 904
  • Likes received: 142
There, I have said it!

So he's said to be worth £10million.. and his rent is £5k per month.. my rent is almost £1k per month and its just a little terrace house! I have about £5 per day for food and 'luxuries' after all my bills are paid.

I think I can see who the charlatans are e.g. Ukip and their leader who is a former banker (Farage) and its Etonian banker backer... they are just another party for the status quo.

But I do think Russel is making the right noises.... I just don't believe controlled opposition would be so openly calling people not to vote.

I do question some of his behavior and alliances/causes, but.. he makes more of the right noises than many.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2014 13:59 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I trust Russel Brand 02 Dec 2014 14:04 #2

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
Can I sell you some used cars?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

I trust Russel Brand 02 Dec 2014 14:12 #3

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 904
  • Likes received: 142
Answer the question, stay on topic, agree or disagree,

...or fuck off.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I trust Russel Brand 02 Dec 2014 14:17 #4

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
Mr Happy wrote:
There, I have said it!

So he's said to be worth £10million.. and his rent is £5k per month.. my rent is almost £1k per month and its just a little terrace house! I have about £5 per day for food and 'luxuries' after all my bills are paid.

I think I can see who the charlatans are e.g. Ukip and their leader who is a former banker (Farage) and its Etonian banker backer... they are just another party for the status quo.

But I do think Russel is making the right noises.... I just don't believe controlled opposition would be so openly calling people not to vote.

I do question some of his behavior and alliances/causes, but.. he makes more of the right noises than many.

Seriously? I would be asking myself why wouldn't controlled opposition not be making all the right noises and saying all the right things to galvanise the people into their Commie socialist Bolshevik uprising. The piper always calls the right tune, otherwise nobody would follow them into the cave would they! I wouldn't trust that rat Brand as far as I could throw him. He's just another change agent and Champagne socialist who advocates many of the things that epitomises what the NWO is.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

I trust Russel Brand 02 Dec 2014 14:21 #5

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
Mr Happy wrote:
Answer the question, stay on topic, agree or disagree,

...or go away.

He's right though isn't he. If you trust people like brand then perhaps you're also the type of person who will be easily hoodwinked into buying a lemon off a second hand car dealer? Just being honest.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2014 14:25 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

I trust Russel Brand 02 Dec 2014 14:27 #6

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
Mr Happy wrote:
Answer the question, stay on topic, agree or disagree,

...or go away.

I thought it was quite evident that I disagreed with you and consider trusting Brand to be naive to the highest degree. What on Earth appears to be the problem?

If you want me to be really frank about it, I think "trusting" this unkempt, dirty, disgusting, vile man is absolutely crackers.

All Brand cares about is economic inequality, but he does not realise that there will always be people with more money than others. Unless we start legislating that everyone must earn the same, it'll never be any different. Different jobs require different talents, skill levels and present a higher level of risk, so why should everyone be paid the same? No one "deserves" wealth, they have to earn it. And I say this from a thoroughly working-class background. I'm sick of middle-class wankers like Brand patronising working people, thinking the only way they can do anything is to be spoonfed by PC, left-wing morons like him.

Brand doesn't give a toss about the working people of Britain, in fact he openly mocks them by ridiculing the beliefs and traditions they hold dear, calling people racist because they object to being wiped out in their own country. Brand is a Guardian-reading, middle-class gobshite who thinks he knows it all. You'll find people like him on any liberal university campus. The only difference is that Brand also piggybacks on David Icke's weird "spiritual" views and repeats all the New Age babble.

And also, why should we trust anyone who behaved the way he did towards Andrew Sachs? That was reprehensible behaviour, certainly nothing anyone should strive for or admire.

Show me a clip of Brand speaking about mass immigration and multiculturalism, as well as denouncing his earlier contemptible behaviour, and I'll reconsider.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2014 14:28 by Seaic.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

I trust Russel Brand 02 Dec 2014 14:43 #7

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 904
  • Likes received: 142
Can we keep it polite please? I'm tired of pissy responses. It's turning me right off and if it continues you can keep this forum and your 5 members. You seem to be driving people away.

Like I said, I don't agree with all of his causes or opinions. I agree he comes across at times as condescending, particularly on the issue of immigration. And he seems to believe in the man made climate change fraud. However, he does draw attention to how alike the 4 'main' parties of the UK are, and therefore the pointlessness of voting for any of them. Surely controlled opposition would not dare suggest that people should not vote?

I don't recall him ever asking for EXACT equality with regards wages. He is calling for fairer wealth distribution and a higher minimum wage. Great, surely all of us agree.?

I'm beginning not to trust many of the members of TZ.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I trust Russel Brand 02 Dec 2014 15:06 #8

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
Exactly where was I impolite to you? Actually, you were impolite to me by dismissing my first post with "go away" which is "f' off" but the swear filter changes it to "go away". But, water under the bridge.

Now, on to Brand. The thing about controlled opposition is that they have to speak some truth, in order to acquire and maintain an air of credibility, to gain an audience. The best controlled opposition speak a large portion of truth, mixed in with a smaller (but deadly) concentration of lies and half-truths. They cannot just outright lie all the time, or no one will ever believe them. Looking at it from this angle, you will see that it's inevitable that Brand does speak the occasional truth.

Speaking a few nuggets of sense on the issue of economics (and only a few, most of the time it's just Marx repackaged) doesn't wipe out the bunkum he opines on other, far more important issues. In my mind (and it is just my mind, not saying everyone else has to agree) economics are just a side issue. I care far more about social issues, I don't believe the problems in the world can be solved by throwing money at them, actually sometimes it makes them worse. It's a worrying trend amongst "conspiracy theorists" to think everything can be boiled down to money ; it can't. There are far more evil and destructive things going on than just economic exploitation.

In short, I'm unsure why I should trust a blatant, in-yer-face cultural Marxist who scorns the majority of people in Britain and promotes degenerate, destructive immorality, just because he might occasionally say something remotely sensible about fiscal issues or the party political system.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2014 15:08 by Seaic.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

I trust Russel Brand 02 Dec 2014 16:32 #9

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
Mr Happy wrote:
Can we keep it polite please? I'm tired of pissy responses. It's turning me right off and if it continues you can keep this forum and your 5 members. You seem to be driving people away.

Like I said, I don't agree with all of his causes or opinions. I agree he comes across at times as condescending, particularly on the issue of immigration. And he seems to believe in the man made climate change fraud. However, he does draw attention to how alike the 4 'main' parties of the UK are, and therefore the pointlessness of voting for any of them. Surely controlled opposition would not dare suggest that people should not vote?

I don't recall him ever asking for EXACT equality with regards wages. He is calling for fairer wealth distribution and a higher minimum wage. Great, surely all of us agree.?

I'm beginning not to trust many of the members of TZ.

I didn't see his response as impolite at all. Just straight to the point and honest. Nothing wrong with that. Did you really expect everybody to agree that trusting Brand is a good idea, or everybody to be 100% respectful towards those that do? If it's Political Correctness you're after and ultra polite responses at the expense of honesty then perhaps you are on the wrong forum?

Besides, did you not call Jesus a homo and say other derogatory things that I won't even repeat in another thread? I would hardly call that type of behaviour and language polite and respectful. I think you need to look at your own behaviour before accusing others of not being polite. If it's polictal correctness you're after then perhaps you should head back to the DIF?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2014 16:37 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

I trust Russel Brand 02 Dec 2014 16:35 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Seaic

I trust Russel Brand 02 Dec 2014 23:19 #11

  • nailtown slim
  • nailtown slim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 407
  • Likes received: 347
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
When I was on the Icke site I said from day one that Brand was not what he seemed, and although people took the piss, I stood by what I said, and still do, having found no reason to change my mind about that devious bag of shit, and as such will continue to do so! :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Seaic, Frothy

I trust Russel Brand 02 Dec 2014 23:58 #12

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
He was Katy Perry's handler for a few years. Isn't that enough info to discredit Brand as vile filth?
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2014 23:59 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 01:08 #13

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
Trust a guy that DRANK the bath water of a homeless type man & was then deathly ill for doing so. For a pay check. Casting couches go both way's in that world. He becomes a Sheila, a rental unit to be used. And now he has gone global, more than just seeing Mr. Dover (1st name Ben) he sold his very soul as the saying goes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 01:11 #14

  • nailtown slim
  • nailtown slim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 407
  • Likes received: 347
Orangeaid wrote:
He was Katy Perry's handler for a few years. Isn't that enough info to discredit Brand as vile filth?

Definitely, he sold his soul a long time ago, doesn't he realise he's owned by the elite, body and soul, now? I cannot for the life of me, see how a person who's so shallow in his own personal relationships can ever fool the amount of people he does? Him and Icke seemed to be joined at the hip at one stage, although fooling Icke ain't no big deal, the shape shifting reptilians have been fooling him for years, and very successfully too! :D :chuckle: :larf: Brand seems to project that image of a common or garden, just run of the mill,everyday millionaire, but still one of you ordinary guys, honestly, image towards the people, who in turn swallow it hook line and sinker, seemingly not being able to get enough of the rantings of this Svengali type conman! No way on this earth is that man genuine, unless you can class him as a genuinely, evil, Judas goat ready to lead his fellow herd to the hypothetical ritual slaughter houses owned and run by his elite masters! :mad: :thdown: :sadno:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 06:37 #15

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 904
  • Likes received: 142
Lots of speculation above. Lots of hating. I'm always happy to be proven wrong.

This is interesting, it rambles a bit, but it's worth listening to..

...and it's on topic:



...and after listening to this interview, here's a thought of my own. It doesn't matter if DI, Brand, Jones et al are shills (which I don't believe YET btw); such a strategy is counter-productive because it still serves to awaken. A shill can still awaken dozens, hundreds, thousands, or even millions. A shill can be a stepping stone to other researchers, activists and opinions. A shill can inspire other researchers and activists.

911 woke me up. 911 led me to Alex Jones... he became my tangy tangy orange thingy doo dah stepping stone. Any friend of Mustaine is a friend of mine! :cool:
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 07:01 by Mr Cappy. Reason: peace sells
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 10:52 #16

  • nailtown slim
  • nailtown slim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 407
  • Likes received: 347
Mr Happy wrote:
Lots of speculation above. Lots of hating. I'm always happy to be proven wrong.

This is interesting, it rambles a bit, but it's worth listening to..

...and it's on topic:



...and after listening to this interview, here's a thought of my own. It doesn't matter if DI, Brand, Jones et al are shills (which I don't believe YET btw); such a strategy is counter-productive because it still serves to awaken. A shill can still awaken dozens, hundreds, thousands, or even millions. A shill can be a stepping stone to other researchers, activists and opinions. A shill can inspire other researchers and activists.

911 woke me up. 911 led me to Alex Jones... he became my tangy tangy orange thingy doo dah stepping stone. Any friend of Mustaine is a friend of mine! :cool:
Yes, that's a point, and one I'd never considered before, good post that! Thanks for that! :ponda:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 14:25 #17

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
He's dating a Goldsmith.

He's attempting to set himself up as a ' Marxist leader' not in the context of a political figure, more like a spiritual guide to Marxism.

He's trying to drag the disillusioned people that no longer want to vote, who have now witnessed the corrupt behavior of high bankers and politicians into a different paradigm, one where things are done at a local level, a type of fragmented government is needed before it's rebuilt, so the UK would have different policy depending on where you live, though 'someone' or 'some group' would be capping elitism, it be like going back hundreds of years when the king went about all the districts taking the taxes, and deciding who will prosper.

The problem though is not who or what system there is, the problem is this: www.labourland.org/downloads/papers/WhoOwnsPaper.pdf

So the distribution of the fiat is just another repackage, it's a plan B, in case tptb have a real revolution on there hands, Brand's is a revolution in an orderly fashion, where the fiat and the style/structure of government may change, the land however can not be reclaimed without a physical and brutal revolution.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 14:28 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 14:42 #18

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Seaic wrote:
Can I sell you some used cars?

That was a bit impolite as you appear to have suggested that he's naive or easily led, in a condescending and sarcastic tone.

If you don't think that's impolite then, you have no idea how to as novum says ''Play the ball not the man''

I may be the Blue_Tacker, though you Seaic are the *Dirty_Tackler. :up:

*That's not 'calling you names' it's simply a description of your behavior punned to my name.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 14:50 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 15:06 #19

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 904
  • Likes received: 142
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Seaic wrote:
Can I sell you some used cars?

That was a bit impolite as you appear to have suggested that he's naive or easily led, in a condescending and sarcastic tone.

If you don't think that's impolite then, you have no idea how to as novum says ''Play the ball not the man''

I may be the Blue_Tacker, though you Seaic are the *Dirty_Tackler. :up:

*That's not 'calling you names' it's simply a description of your behavior punned to my name.

Thank you. I didn't start the fire....
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 15:16 #20

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 904
  • Likes received: 142
Blue_Tackler wrote:
He's dating a Goldsmith.

He's attempting to set himself up as a ' Marxist leader' not in the context of a political figure, more like a spiritual guide to Marxism.

He's trying to drag the disillusioned people that no longer want to vote, who have now witnessed the corrupt behavior of high bankers and politicians into a different paradigm, one where things are done at a local level, a type of fragmented government is needed before it's rebuilt, so the UK would have different policy depending on where you live, though 'someone' or 'some group' would be capping elitism, it be like going back hundreds of years when the king went about all the districts taking the taxes, and deciding who will prosper.

The problem though is not who or what system there is, the problem is this: www.labourland.org/downloads/papers/WhoOwnsPaper.pdf

So the distribution of the fiat is just another repackage, it's a plan B, in case tptb have a real revolution on there hands, Brand's is a revolution in an orderly fashion, where the fiat and the style/structure of government may change, the land however can not be reclaimed without a physical and brutal revolution.

Interesting point of view. I still doubt that Brand would be complicit in such. I doubt he would know even if he was being used for such.

I remember the New Statesman reporting on who owns what, possibly informed by that paper.

www.newstatesman.com/node/148874

Around 70% of the UK's land mass is owned by a few rich people and only 5% of the UK is built on. The Daily Fail reading sheeple like to think we are over-populated. If anything, we are under-developed. I guess looking down from an airplane on the 5 times I have EVER had a foreign holiday, I can see this is evident. We sheeple are concentrated in our shitty clone city/town enclaves, and our enclaves are surrounded by green, green and more green.

I'd love to own my own home. I have paid out +£50k in 5 years on rent. I like my landlady, but I wish her house was mine.....

So yes.. please die Blair, Cameron, Jamie Dimon et al. I pray to Satan, I pray to the rotten.. I pray that you die, soon, and from something awful. I am happy to take my hit. Give me what you give them. Life on this earth is overated anyway. With no hope of a decent future, I'll happily err for an early demise.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 15:23 by Mr Cappy. Reason: I love SATAN
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Do you trust Russell Brand?13.68Sunday, 21 January 2018
Ickonic. a brand of snake oil..6.91Thursday, 21 November 2019
Jewish ”Trust”6.85Wednesday, 08 July 2015
Brand forgot that you must never go full retard....6.83Saturday, 03 January 2015
Russell Brand rages at the Sun and Rupert Murdoch6.76Friday, 29 November 2013
David Icke and the lucis trust6.7Friday, 27 June 2014
OPPT - One People's Public Trust6.7Friday, 19 July 2013
the issue of trust and distrust in government and media6.63Wednesday, 12 June 2013
Ritual Murder by millionaire trust fund Jew from Toronto6.56Wednesday, 25 October 2017
Russell Brand, Jimmy Saville, David Icke & Controlled Opposition6.54Wednesday, 02 March 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.