Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I trust Russel Brand

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 15:18 #21

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Mr Happy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Seaic wrote:
Can I sell you some used cars?

That was a bit impolite as you appear to have suggested that he's naive or easily led, in a condescending and sarcastic tone.

If you don't think that's impolite then, you have no idea how to as novum says ''Play the ball not the man''

I may be the Blue_Tacker, though you Seaic are the *Dirty_Tackler. :up:

*That's not 'calling you names' it's simply a description of your behavior punned to my name.

Thank you. I didn't start the fire....

You started a thread entitled "I trust Russell Brand". Did you expect everyone on a TRUTH FORUM (78% of members voted they don't trust him) to tell you they agree with you? It IS naive to trust Russell Brand, I'm not sure what you want me to say. Do you want me to say it's a wise decision?

I provided reasoning and sense to back up my sentiments. You will get some comments you like and some you don't. If a mild, flippant, non-abusive joke about used car salesmen offends you then I really don't know what to say, especially seeing as some of your own recent comments have been far more offensive.

@Blue_Tackler - Thanks for your lovely compliments xxx
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 15:30 #22

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free

looks like he is a devil worshipper too

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 15:32 by Cinta.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 15:33 #23

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Cinta wrote:
Almost as daft as believing a picture by overrated rapper Jay Z or his wife Beyonce doing eye symbols and such is evidence of them being in the illuminati.

Perhaps Russel is just trying to convey that we obey. The obey brand was just created by some graphic artist called Shepard Fairey. Other than his now nauseating image of OBummer under the title 'Hope' I don't see him as being part of the illuminati either.

www.obeyclothing.co.uk/shepard-faireys-artwork/street-art/

If Katy was controlled, I am sure she would let us know.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 15:34 by Mr Cappy.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 15:38 #24

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Mr Happy wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Almost as daft as believing a picture by overrated rapper Jay Z or his wife Beyonce doing eye symbols and such is evidence of them being in the illuminati.

Perhaps Russel is just trying to convey that we obey. The obey brand was just created by some graphic artist called Shepard Fairey. Other than his now nauseating image of OBummer under the title 'Hope' I don't see him as being part of the illuminati either.

Katy Perry said : I sold my soul to the devil'' in this video.

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 15:53 #25

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Seaic wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Seaic wrote:
Can I sell you some used cars?

That was a bit impolite as you appear to have suggested that he's naive or easily led, in a condescending and sarcastic tone.

If you don't think that's impolite then, you have no idea how to as novum says ''Play the ball not the man''

I may be the Blue_Tacker, though you Seaic are the *Dirty_Tackler. :up:

*That's not 'calling you names' it's simply a description of your behavior punned to my name.

Thank you. I didn't start the fire....

You started a thread entitled "I trust Russell Brand". Did you expect everyone on a TRUTH FORUM (78% of members voted they don't trust him) to tell you they agree with you? It IS naive to trust Russell Brand, I'm not sure what you want me to say. Do you want me to say it's a wise decision?

I provided reasoning and sense to back up my sentiments. You will get some comments you like and some you don't. If a mild, flippant, non-abusive joke about used car salesmen offends you then I really don't know what to say, especially seeing as some of your own recent comments have been far more offensive.

@Blue_Tackler - Thanks for your lovely compliments xxx

No no.. you were rude to me earlier than that instance.

Though I did quickly get fed up with what I felt was Christian moralising from you and others.

We are not face to face. It's easy to be rude with a keyboard. And I concede I do this as much as anyone, especially if I feel I have been insulted. But I aint taking it personally. I hope you don't either. I have morals, I also play around with the occult. I am a good person with a Saturn streak.

Again, I have now watched 30 odd 'trews'... he is active as an activist.. what are we doing? Where were we when those at risk of being evicted by Westbrook needed us? What marches have we been on? What does our protest amount to?
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 15:54 by Mr Cappy.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 16:01 #26

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Cinta wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
Cinta wrote:

Katy Perry said : I sold my soul to the devil'' in this video.

Maybe I'll listen to Mark Dice when I am in a particularly MAD mood and need some entertainment. That video is bullshit and proves nothing. When she says 'I sold my soul to the devil' she means she became a pop star and reneged on her gospel soul roots.

And again, you Christian types keep getting your panties in a twist over the 'devil'.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 16:02 by Mr Cappy.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 16:17 #27

• WTF
nailtown slim wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
Lots of speculation above. Lots of hating. I'm always happy to be proven wrong.

This is interesting, it rambles a bit, but it's worth listening to..

...and it's on topic:

...and after listening to this interview, here's a thought of my own. It doesn't matter if DI, Brand, Jones et al are shills (which I don't believe YET btw); such a strategy is counter-productive because it still serves to awaken. A shill can still awaken dozens, hundreds, thousands, or even millions. A shill can be a stepping stone to other researchers, activists and opinions. A shill can inspire other researchers and activists.

911 woke me up. 911 led me to Alex Jones... he became my tangy tangy orange thingy doo dah stepping stone. Any friend of Mustaine is a friend of mine! :cool:
Yes, that's a point, and one I'd never considered before, good post that! Thanks for that! :ponda:

The answers to that are simple enough. It's all about risk, percentages, distraction, buying time and playing both sides (controlled opposition).

The risk grows as more of the beast emerges from the shadows and awakens more people, they are exposing more of the reality with every move they make these days. For a grass roots revolution to take place you need a big enough percentage to reach the tipping point. They need to keep the different groups who rise the alarm to be divided and distracted to reduce the risk of hitting the tipping point too soon. All these fake gurus and friends of the people provide harmless dead ends for suckers. It keeps them locked down in easy to manage socially and psychologically similar cells. People are herded from a box with in a box with no real solutions or joined up thinking. The very small percentage that break out not only have the freaks in power to deal with. They have all the random noise from the guru groupies diluting the power of the real messages and solutions. They also have a hard time building the united numbers required to be strategic. I think things are starting to shift which is what the power freaks are worried about simply because too many people are seeing past the fakes set up to steer them. The power freaks seem to be behind schedule. The middle east plan hit some unexpected brick walls, Russia doesn't seem to be playing as expected, the yanks still have their guns, the internet isn't as easy to control as they may have thought. Plan B seems to be to stir the ISIS pot in the Arab states, alienate the domestic populations with the militarised police. The wars will be the precursor to any serious civil unrest and that will lead to the killer financial blows they have planed. It would be silly to think that they can't shift the order of any of the planed events if they need to cool things off or heat them up. They will also have backup strategies if things really start to run away before they can contain things. They have a major advantage these days that they have never had before. The data collection program and surveillance allows them to build models of how societies and regions will react. On top of that they can watch almost in real time how societies are reacting, how many are involved, where risks are greatest and so on. The spy programs aren't just a risk to our personal privacy. The scary part of the program never seems to be discussed by anyone in media on either side whether they are controlled or not. Our big problem is the global data models of populations which are being used to manipulate and exploit the entire globe. It's real life Sim City for the billionaire club. The internet is a great tool for us but it's also a weapon that's being used against us and no doubt the biggest strategic threat. We need to have a balance between traditional communications and we also need to build local communities which provide traditional support systems. We don't need any gurus or leaders which only create points of failure which can be easily exploited. We need strong diverse communities with lines of communication and common ground and goals.

Russell Brand is a complete and utter Judas goat which should be obvious to anyone unless they are teens sucked up in the celeb culture brainwashing scam.

Seaic wasn't being rude he just gave a natural (humorous) response to a proposition that seemed like satire given the type of forum this is. Watching people trying to make a mountain out of that raises questions about their ability to rationalise information and their character assessment skills.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 16:28 #28

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Mr Happy wrote:

Though I did quickly get fed up with what I felt was Christian moralising from you and others.

We are not face to face. It's easy to be rude with a keyboard. And I concede I do this as much as anyone, especially if I feel I have been insulted. But I aint taking it personally. I hope you don't either. I have morals, I also play around with the occult. I am a good person with a Saturn streak.

Again, I have now watched 30 odd 'trews'... he is active as an activist.. what are we doing? Where were we when those at risk of being evicted by Westbrook needed us? What marches have we been on? What does our protest amount to?

Well, I try to only ever be rude in retaliation, but it is indeed easy to be rude with a keyboard and I confess that I do do it myself. And no, I'm not taking any of this personally. Shall we call it water under the bridge and move on? But be warned, I'm not changing my opinions and I don't expect you to, either. I just see no need for this to get personal, vicious personal arguments are boring and tiring.

And you can be as anti-Christian or indeed as anti-anything as you like, by the way... just expect me to counter you if I feel compelled to. But that's what forums are about, right?

As for Russell Brand, he might well be an activist on some small, local issues like that (I know nothing about Westbrook so won't comment), but as I say - controlled opposition have to do certain things to maintain a veneer of credibility. I don't trust him because he doesn't speak out about several issues that have had a huge effect on Western society, by elite design. He is completely silent and has nothing to say on mass immigration, multiculturalism, or the moral standards which made our countries strong and held society together now being in severe decline. These are 3 huge elite agendas, Brand has not a single word to say about them except to actually promote them, and call people racists and xenophobes when they express concern. Big alarm bells.

A few little bits of activism doesn't go nearly far enough, doesn't nearly overwrite everything said in the previous paragraph. Plus, I find him a highly dubious character in his personal life, and yes that IS important for me. He embodies the empty, hedonistic lifestyle the elites promote.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 16:30 #29

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
WTF wrote:
The answers to that are simple enough. It's all about risk, percentages, distraction, buying time and playing both sides (controlled opposition).

The risk grows as more of the beast emerges from the shadows and awakens more people, they are exposing more of the reality with every move they make these days. For a grass roots revolution to take place you need a big enough percentage to reach the tipping point. They need to keep the different groups who rise the alarm to be divided and distracted to reduce the risk of hitting the tipping point too soon. All these fake gurus and friends of the people provide harmless dead ends for suckers. It keeps them locked down in easy to manage socially and psychologically similar cells. People are herded from a box with in a box with no real solutions or joined up thinking. The very small percentage that break out not only have the freaks in power to deal with. They have all the random noise from the guru groupies diluting the power of the real messages and solutions. They also have a hard time building the united numbers required to be strategic. I think things are starting to shift which is what the power freaks are worried about simply because too many people are seeing past the fakes set up to steer them. The power freaks seem to be behind schedule. The middle east plan hit some unexpected brick walls, Russia doesn't seem to be playing as expected, the yanks still have their guns, the internet isn't as easy to control as they may have thought. Plan B seems to be to stir the ISIS pot in the Arab states, alienate the domestic populations with the militarised police. The wars will be the precursor to any serious civil unrest and that will lead to the killer financial blows they have planed. It would be silly to think that they can't shift the order of any of the planed events if they need to cool things off or heat them up. They will also have backup strategies if things really start to run away before they can contain things. They have a major advantage these days that they have never had before. The data collection program and surveillance allows them to build models of how societies and regions will react. On top of that they can watch almost in real time how societies are reacting, how many are involved, where risks are greatest and so on. The spy programs aren't just a risk to our personal privacy. The scary part of the program never seems to be discussed by anyone in media on either side whether they are controlled or not. Our big problem is the global data models of populations which are being used to manipulate and exploit the entire globe. It's real life Sim City for the billionaire club. The internet is a great tool for us but it's also a weapon that's being used against us and no doubt the biggest strategic threat. We need to have a balance between traditional communications and we also need to build local communities which provide traditional support systems. We don't need any gurus or leaders which only create points of failure which can be easily exploited. We need strong diverse communities with lines of communication and common ground and goals.

Russell Brand is a complete and utter Judas goat which should be obvious to anyone unless they are teens sucked up in the celeb culture brainwashing scam.

Seaic wasn't being rude he just gave a natural (humorous) response to a proposition that seemed like satire given the type of forum this is. Watching people trying to make a mountain out of that raises questions about their ability to rationalise information and their character assessment skills.

Fantastic post, sign up! :thumbup:

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 16:34 #30

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I think its become a bit sheeple and fashionable to claim Brand is controlled opposition. No 'truther' wants to be seen as a 'Brandliever'.

I don't trust or agree with everything Brand says, but I don't believe he has been courted by tptb. Amidst the lefty greeny twerking, he is exposing some things the system doesn't want exposed. If he is a shill, it's an own goal. He is no shill.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 16:41 #31

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Seaic wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

Well, I try to only ever be rude in retaliation, but it is indeed easy to be rude with a keyboard and I confess that I do do it myself. And no, I'm not taking any of this personally. Shall we call it water under the bridge and move on? But be warned, I'm not changing my opinions and I don't expect you to, either. I just see no need for this to get personal, vicious personal arguments are boring and tiring.

And you can be as anti-Christian or indeed as anti-anything as you like, by the way... just expect me to counter you if I feel compelled to. But that's what forums are about, right?

As for Russell Brand, he might well be an activist on some small, local issues like that (I know nothing about Westbrook so won't comment), but as I say - controlled opposition have to do certain things to maintain a veneer of credibility. I don't trust him because he doesn't speak out about several issues that have had a huge effect on Western society, by elite design. He is completely silent and has nothing to say on mass immigration, multiculturalism, or the moral standards which made our countries strong and held society together now being in severe decline. These are 3 huge elite agendas, Brand has not a single word to say about them except to actually promote them, and call people racists and xenophobes when they express concern. Big alarm bells.

A few little bits of activism doesn't go nearly far enough, doesn't nearly overwrite everything said in the previous paragraph. Plus, I find him a highly dubious character in his personal life, and yes that IS important for me. He embodies the empty, hedonistic lifestyle the elites promote.

I don't agree with Brand on multiculturism; I don't like feeling alienated in my own country. We should have tighter controls, particularly since work is in such short supply. I've already stated I am confused by his stance on global warming - he questions so much else that originates from the government and media yet he doesn't question the credibility or motives of the IPCC and how the media and government push the global warming/climate change agenda?

hmmm.. :ponda: ok I see some holes, I see your point.. but I also see some good in him...

again, if he is a shill, it's an own goal.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 16:46 by Mr Cappy. Reason: Ezekiel

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 16:50 #32

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Mr Happy wrote:
I think its become a bit sheeple and fashionable to claim Brand is controlled opposition. No 'truther' wants to be seen as a 'Brandliever'.

I don't trust or agree with everything Brand says, but I don't believe he has been courted by tptb. Amidst the lefty greeny twerking, he is exposing some things the system doesn't want exposed. If he is a shill, it's an own goal. He is no shill.

Okay, so even if he sincerely believes what he says, says it of his own free will and isn't literally a paid shill... then what? What does he do that deserves admiration or trust? Attending a few protests for small, local issues is all very well and good, but it's hardly a massive threat to the system and doesn't warrant trust or respect. Plus, attending those protests could easily be part of his rigorous self-promotion act... who knows whether he genuinely wants to help people or not? Celebrities often attach themselves to trendy causes in order to promote their own "brand" (no pun intended!)

As I say, Russell says very little of genuine interest and is a left-wing, system mouthpiece on some of the most profound issues we face today, as well as being a poster boy for degenerate, decadent immorality which is so pervasive amongst the middle-classes. If he is as genuine as you think he is, then he really ought to wise up.

As it is, he is a dogmatic, arrogant Guardianista who likes to sit upon his perch and sneer down at working-class, white British people.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 16:55 #33

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Seaic wrote:
As I say, Russell says very little of genuine interest and is a left-wing, system mouthpiece on some of the most profound issues we face today, as well as being a poster boy for degenerate, decadent immorality which is so pervasive amongst the middle-classes. If he is as genuine as you think he is, then he really ought to wise up.

I think he touches on some important issues: the irrelevance of parliament, the pointlessness of voting; the predominance of public schoolboys in parliament...

I'm a little degenerate and decadent myself... I also relate to his former addiction problems. Again an issue on which his input has been welcome IMO.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 17:56 by Mr Cappy.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 16:56 #34

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
WTF wrote:
nailtown slim wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
Lots of speculation above. Lots of hating. I'm always happy to be proven wrong.

This is interesting, it rambles a bit, but it's worth listening to..

...and it's on topic:

...and after listening to this interview, here's a thought of my own. It doesn't matter if DI, Brand, Jones et al are shills (which I don't believe YET btw); such a strategy is counter-productive because it still serves to awaken. A shill can still awaken dozens, hundreds, thousands, or even millions. A shill can be a stepping stone to other researchers, activists and opinions. A shill can inspire other researchers and activists.

911 woke me up. 911 led me to Alex Jones... he became my tangy tangy orange thingy doo dah stepping stone. Any friend of Mustaine is a friend of mine! :cool:
Yes, that's a point, and one I'd never considered before, good post that! Thanks for that! :ponda:

A well written post, and I agree with most of it. It's beyond absurd to me how anybody could come out and claim they trust the likes of Russel Brand, or any of the other dozens of front men and pied pipers of the ''truth movement'' for that matter.. when 99% of these stars and celebs are clearly anything but trust worthy. The vast majority are nothing but champagne socialist armchair revolutionaries, who advocate communism and ''equality'' for the masses while earning millions themselves. Is Brand and co going to be giving up their lavish lifestyles and their 7 figure salaries? Are they bollox, and that goes for the likes of Davey boy Icke et al too, who's only in the game for the money and fame.

It's also madness watching so called ''awakened'' people make something out of nothing, or become offended over the most trivial of things. The used car salesman crack was spot on anyways. I mean seac could have gone much further by saying anybody who trusts the likes of Brand and who thinks themselves to be ''awake'' is an idiot.. and of course he would be correct. If that offends anybody then tough, I suggest they need to wake the fuck up.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 16:59 by Return of Zorro.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 17:16 #35

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Btw this is his girlfriends house.

Socialite and model Jemima Khan bought Kiddington Hall in Autumn 2010 for a reported £15 million. The property is presently under refurbishment.[6]

Structure[edit]

The Grade II listed building is built of pale, honey-coloured Cotswold stone. The entrance and staircase lead to five main reception rooms, which include: a Rococo-style drawing room; a morning room; a richly decorated dining room with twin columns and carved marble fireplace; a library with its Neoclassical friezes; and a panelled billiards room that overlooks the gardens. The main 18th-century staircase leads to two bedroom suites, seven further bedrooms and three bathrooms on the first floor. The back stairs lead to the second floor and 10 attic rooms.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiddington_Hall

Done well there then RussyWussy, power to the people, down with the elites and all that.
Jemima Khan Net Worth: Jemima Khan is a British writer and campaigner who has a net worth of $100 million
www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/jemima-khan-net-worth/
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 17:19 by Frothy.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 17:17 #36

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Mr Happy wrote:
I think he touches on some important issues: the irrelevance of parliament, the pointlessness of voting; the predominance of public schoolboys in parliament...

I'm a little degenerate and decadent myself... I also relate to his former addiction problems. Again an issue on which his input has been welcome IMO.

Yeah, he does touch on some important issues - but he doesn't go nearly far enough, and tackles them from the wrong angle. It's no use protesting about the political pigs at the trough if you just want to replace the current system with something even worse, which is what Brand does.

An addict of any kind who overcomes their addiction always has my respect, and I think that their stories can and should be used in order to a) warn people of the dangers of addiction and b) to demonstrate that they CAN be beaten. I have no issue with Brand with regards to his former addictions, in fact I think it's one of the very few positives about him and I think he should emphasise it more, to help other people in that situation.

Look, we're not all perfect from day 1 to the last day of our lives. I've done some stupid things in my time, foolish actions that I sincerely regret. But they helped me learn, none of us were born with our perspectives on life, we inherit them through experience. I was born into a chaotic and corrupted world, and my experiences led me to the beliefs and stances I have now.

People can change. No one is perfect, we're all human and all flawed and do stupid, selfish things. But it's never to late to stop trying and it's never the right option to give up.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 17:26 #37

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Mr Happy wrote:

Did you really expect controlled op not too? What is brand saying that any reasonably aware person shouldn't already know for themselves?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 17:26 by Return of Zorro.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 17:59 #38

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Btw this is his girlfriends house.

Socialite and model Jemima Khan bought Kiddington Hall in Autumn 2010 for a reported £15 million. The property is presently under refurbishment.[6]

Structure[edit]

The Grade II listed building is built of pale, honey-coloured Cotswold stone. The entrance and staircase lead to five main reception rooms, which include: a Rococo-style drawing room; a morning room; a richly decorated dining room with twin columns and carved marble fireplace; a library with its Neoclassical friezes; and a panelled billiards room that overlooks the gardens. The main 18th-century staircase leads to two bedroom suites, seven further bedrooms and three bathrooms on the first floor. The back stairs lead to the second floor and 10 attic rooms.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiddington_Hall

Done well there then RussyWussy, power to the people, down with the elites and all that.
Jemima Khan Net Worth: Jemima Khan is a British writer and campaigner who has a net worth of $100 million
www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/jemima-khan-net-worth/

I know about Jemima. Is he still with her?

And yet Zak Goldsmith seems also to be making the right noises.....

What a funny game this is.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 18:07 #39

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Zorro wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

Did you really expect controlled op not too? What is brand saying that any reasonably aware person shouldn't already know for themselves?

My mum is 70, she doesn't already know these things. I tried to educate her. I failed. Rusty Rocket has helped to open her eyes. She likes him. So again, IF he is a shill, he is still a fantastic own goal for tptb. Russel is beginning to open my elderly mother's eyes.

I don't think he's bad enough to be a shill. I can't believe his heart would be that black. So perhaps I am being a little more 'Christian' (or naive) in believing that he might have a good heart.

A shill that points out the pointlessness of voting? How similar all the parties are? How politicians only seem to be interested in their expenses?

What a spectacular own goal........

Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 18:20 by Mr Cappy.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 19:48 #40

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Right, this is what a hypocrite sounds like.

Hear what he says about the Olympic's at 25:50 Quote
It's like the Olympics, I don't agree with public spectacles that are designed to keep us passive little consumer citizens

Who's this then ?

:roll:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 19:50 by Frothy.