Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I trust Russel Brand

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 19:55 #41

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
yeah.. such a shill mate prat reptilians.. yeah....

The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2014 05:23 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 20:35 #42

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Mr Happy wrote:
My mum is 70, she doesn't already know these things. I tried to educate her. I failed. Rusty Rocket has helped to open her eyes. She likes him. So again, IF he is a shill, he is still a fantastic own goal for tptb. Russel is beginning to open my elderly mother's eyes.

I don't think he's bad enough to be a shill. I can't believe his heart would be that black. So perhaps I am being a little more 'Christian' (or naive) in believing that he might have a good heart.

A shill that points out the pointlessness of voting? How similar all the parties are? How politicians only seem to be interested in their expenses?

What a spectacular own goal........

It's not an own goal at all. The purpose of controlled opposition, in this context, is to keep people who are just beginning to figure out there is something deeply wrong in the world stuck on approved, kosher gatekeepers. Aforementioned gatekeepers speak a few truths to maintain credibility and retain their audience, in the hope of preventing their audience from moving beyond state-approved half-truths and on to the real crux of the matter. It is, in effect, damage limitation. If it is unavoidable that people will start to wake up, then why not get them stuck on people like Brand who a) don't have a bloody clue b) don't go nearly far enough and c) on the really important issues, promote the establishment line?

So Brand speaks about how greedy politicians are, great. That's mainstream, every single person on the street knows that their MP is not to be trusted, even people who are not in the slightest bit "awake" hate politicians nowadays. That is no extraordinary level of insight, and is in fact a callous attempt to define "the conspiracy" in terms of economic inequality and fraud, when it goes so, so much deeper than that.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 20:42 #43

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Seaic wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
My mum is 70, she doesn't already know these things. I tried to educate her. I failed. Rusty Rocket has helped to open her eyes. She likes him. So again, IF he is a shill, he is still a fantastic own goal for tptb. Russel is beginning to open my elderly mother's eyes.

I don't think he's bad enough to be a shill. I can't believe his heart would be that black. So perhaps I am being a little more 'Christian' (or naive) in believing that he might have a good heart.

A shill that points out the pointlessness of voting? How similar all the parties are? How politicians only seem to be interested in their expenses?

What a spectacular own goal........

It's not an own goal at all. The purpose of controlled opposition, in this context, is to keep people who are just beginning to figure out there is something deeply wrong in the world stuck on approved, kosher gatekeepers. Aforementioned gatekeepers speak a few truths to maintain credibility and retain their audience, in the hope of preventing their audience from moving beyond state-approved half-truths and on to the real crux of the matter. It is, in effect, damage limitation. If it is unavoidable that people will start to wake up, then why not get them stuck on people like Brand who a) don't have a bloody clue b) don't go nearly far enough and c) on the really important issues, promote the establishment line?

So Brand speaks about how greedy politicians are, great. That's mainstream, every single person on the street knows that their MP is not to be trusted, even people who are not in the slightest bit "awake" hate politicians nowadays. That is no extraordinary level of insight, and is in fact a callous attempt to define "the conspiracy" in terms of economic inequality and fraud, when it goes so, so much deeper than that.

Nicely put.. I couldn't have said it any better myself.. :up:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Avacyn

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 20:44 #44

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Cheers Zo'.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 20:47 #45

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
One of the biggest tests in truth seeking is learning the fact that there are a lot of people who serve as an intricate, three dimensional safety net.

The next big test is to avoid being snared in the trap...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 21:03 #46

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Well my titty response is

Rusty has still done more than you tits.

Truly the TZ is the mono thought clique....

I just hope Rusty is nobbing Lyndsey... I know I would....

The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2014 05:28 by Mr Cappy.

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 21:13 #47

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Mr Happy wrote:
Well my titty response is

go away tits...

Rusty has still done more than you tits.

Tits.

Truly the TZ is the mono thought clique....

I just hope Rusty is nobbing Lyndsey... I know I would....

Honestly... i would reply, if I could work out what it is you just said... It is like staring at one of Marioiram's posts... :facepalm:
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

I trust Russel Brand 03 Dec 2014 21:17 #48

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Pssst Mr Happy, As RB is an admitted Marxist, on TZ that means he's a communist, it's the same as being a Jew, he deserves to be in a concentration camp, no matter what he says, and if you support him in any shape or form, then you're either a commie or a Jew, IE ''Go back to DIF''.

It's the behavior that ruins the forum, the Nazi hyena pack, won't put up with any 'commie talk' round these parts.

Start posting Jew hatred posts, things about how multiculturalism is bad, how the Nazi's were running holiday camps for the Jews, cinema, swimming pools, etc....

Otherwise you'll soon be labelled a troll for not joining in with their forum hijack on behalf of Neo Nazism. :thumbup:

(DG 's vision would disapprove of you then, of course) :roll:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2014 21:18 by Frothy.