Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap 11 Dec 2014 17:30 #1

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap 11 Dec 2014 19:32 #2

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
Come on you christian asshats....

watch the vid... look at how christianity (with a very little c) stole from earlier religions.. look at how canonisation changed what was actually written anyway... lol Satan a good guy! Jesus possibly fictitious!

What a yummy video.

Hail Satan. I love thee. Even though you are also fictitious.

Come on christian asshats... break free of the man-made bible warming shit... question what god really is....
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap 11 Dec 2014 19:38 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Your trolling provo is soooo pathetically desperate.
It's been a long time since we had such a poorly trained specimen on TZ.
Did you come directly from the DIF PIT?

:rofl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2014 19:42 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: son_of_parrot

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap 11 Dec 2014 19:46 #4

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Your trolling provo is soooo pathetically desperate.
It's been a long time since we had such a poorly trained specimen on TZ.
Did you come directly from the DIF PIT?

:rofl:

Just trying to make the forum less dull. Less cliquey. Throw a spanner at the dominating Jew/gay hating Christian masturbation team TZ.

Like you I was banned from DIF. I love you. Satan loves you. Icke doesn't love us. Jesus loves your mother. We have all loved your mother.

Watch the vid. It's good.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2014 19:48 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap 11 Dec 2014 19:52 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Mr Happy wrote:

Just trying to make the forum less dull. Less cliquey. Throw a spanner at the dominating Jew/gay hating Christian masturbation team TZ.

I was banned like you. I love you. Satan loves you. Jesus loves your mother. We have all loved your mother.

Watch the vid. It's good.



:rofl:

You surely weren't banned for the same reason - too much truth :cool2:

FAKE BANNINGS is the rule now.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap 11 Dec 2014 20:20 #6

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

Just trying to make the forum less dull. Less cliquey. Throw a spanner at the dominating Jew/gay hating Christian masturbation team TZ.

I was banned like you. I love you. Satan loves you. Jesus loves your mother. We have all loved your mother.

Watch the vid. It's good.



:rofl:

You surely weren't banned for the same reason - too much truth :cool2:

FAKE BANNINGS is the rule now.

.

No. Of course you'll not watch the vid. It doesn't fit your view. Yet we are expected to watch your shit and listen to your shit because you are part of the mutual masturbation clique. And what a fine bunch of Xtians you are. Proving my point exactly with your hypocrisy and nasty ways. No humility at all. Blinkered. A kid.

I'd say we have a problem on this forum. I don't give a shit about my DIF banning, unlike you.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2014 20:21 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap 11 Dec 2014 20:26 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Mr Happy wrote:

No. Of course you'll not watch the vid. It doesn't fit your view. Yet we are expected to watch your shit and listen to your shit because you are part of the mutual masturbation clique. And what a fine bunch of Xtians you are. Proving my point exactly with your hypocrisy and nasty ways. No humility at all. Blinkered. A kid.

I'd say we have a problem on this forum. I don't give a shit about my DIF banning, unlike you.


Just for the records.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap 11 Dec 2014 20:34 #8

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

No. Of course you'll not watch the vid. It doesn't fit your view. Yet we are expected to watch your shit and listen to your shit because you are part of the mutual masturbation clique. And what a fine bunch of Xtians you are. Proving my point exactly with your hypocrisy and nasty ways. No humility at all. Blinkered. A kid.

I'd say we have a problem on this forum. I don't give a shit about my DIF banning, unlike you.


Just for the records.

.

Yep thanks. Bump. Watch the vid.

Hey pfftpissy whatever your name is... watch the vid.. amongst lots of other shit, the bible makes no mention of celibacy before marriage.. finally you can try and get laid and not feel any guilt in doing so. You just gotta catch a fugly. I can hook you up. My neighbor is pretty ugly and not fussy.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2014 20:35 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap 11 Dec 2014 20:41 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Mr Happy wrote:

Yep thanks. Bump. Watch the vid.

Hey pfftpissy whatever your name is... watch the vid.. amongst lots of other shit, the bible makes no mention of celibacy before marriage.. finally you can try and get laid and not feel any guilt in doing so. You just gotta catch a fugly. I can hook you up. My neighbor is pretty ugly and not fussy.


Sooooo sweet (= SÜSS in German) of you :rofl:

:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap 11 Dec 2014 21:08 #10

  • son_of_parrot
  • son_of_parrot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 242
  • Likes received: 249
Mr Happy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

No. Of course you'll not watch the vid. It doesn't fit your view. Yet we are expected to watch your shit and listen to your shit because you are part of the mutual masturbation clique. And what a fine bunch of Xtians you are. Proving my point exactly with your hypocrisy and nasty ways. No humility at all. Blinkered. A kid.

I'd say we have a problem on this forum. I don't give a shit about my DIF banning, unlike you.



Just for the records.

.

Yep thanks. Bump. Watch the vid.

Hey pfftpissy whatever your name is... watch the vid.. amongst lots of other shit, the bible makes no mention of celibacy before marriage.. finally you can try and get laid and not feel any guilt in doing so. You just gotta catch a fugly. I can hook you up. My neighbor is pretty ugly and not fussy.

At least Christians belief they have an excuse for celibacy before marriage, If you're as physically ugly as you appear spiritually then obviously you don't! :chuckle:
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2014 21:09 by son_of_parrot.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap 11 Dec 2014 21:35 #11

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
son_of_parrot wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

No. Of course you'll not watch the vid. It doesn't fit your view. Yet we are expected to watch your shit and listen to your shit because you are part of the mutual masturbation clique. And what a fine bunch of Xtians you are. Proving my point exactly with your hypocrisy and nasty ways. No humility at all. Blinkered. A kid.

I'd say we have a problem on this forum. I don't give a shit about my DIF banning, unlike you.



Just for the records.

.

Yep thanks. Bump. Watch the vid.

Hey pfftpissy whatever your name is... watch the vid.. amongst lots of other shit, the bible makes no mention of celibacy before marriage.. finally you can try and get laid and not feel any guilt in doing so. You just gotta catch a fugly. I can hook you up. My neighbor is pretty ugly and not fussy.

At least Christians belief they have an excuse for celibacy before marriage, If you're as physically ugly as you appear spiritually then obviously you don't! :chuckle:

yawn... yep.. I fucking hate stupid human beings. Like you.

I am watching this now....



I like Greer.. you probably don't. Perhaps he once looked at a Jew.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap 11 Dec 2014 21:40 #12

  • son_of_parrot
  • son_of_parrot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 242
  • Likes received: 249
Mr Happy wrote:
son_of_parrot wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

No. Of course you'll not watch the vid. It doesn't fit your view. Yet we are expected to watch your shit and listen to your shit because you are part of the mutual masturbation clique. And what a fine bunch of Xtians you are. Proving my point exactly with your hypocrisy and nasty ways. No humility at all. Blinkered. A kid.

I'd say we have a problem on this forum. I don't give a shit about my DIF banning, unlike you.



Just for the records.

.

Yep thanks. Bump. Watch the vid.

Hey pfftpissy whatever your name is... watch the vid.. amongst lots of other shit, the bible makes no mention of celibacy before marriage.. finally you can try and get laid and not feel any guilt in doing so. You just gotta catch a fugly. I can hook you up. My neighbor is pretty ugly and not fussy.

At least Christians belief they have an excuse for celibacy before marriage, If you're as physically ugly as you appear spiritually then obviously you don't! :chuckle:

yawn... yep.. I fucking hate stupid human beings. Like you.

I am watching this now....



I like Greer.. you probably don't. Perhaps he once looked at a Jew.

Are you Jewish?

If so would it would explain your Christianophobia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS: The Untold Story of Biblical Bullcrap 12 Dec 2014 08:20 #13

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
son_of_parrot wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
son_of_parrot wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

No. Of course you'll not watch the vid. It doesn't fit your view. Yet we are expected to watch your shit and listen to your shit because you are part of the mutual masturbation clique. And what a fine bunch of Xtians you are. Proving my point exactly with your hypocrisy and nasty ways. No humility at all. Blinkered. A kid.

I'd say we have a problem on this forum. I don't give a shit about my DIF banning, unlike you.



Just for the records.

.

Yep thanks. Bump. Watch the vid.

Hey pfftpissy whatever your name is... watch the vid.. amongst lots of other shit, the bible makes no mention of celibacy before marriage.. finally you can try and get laid and not feel any guilt in doing so. You just gotta catch a fugly. I can hook you up. My neighbor is pretty ugly and not fussy.

At least Christians belief they have an excuse for celibacy before marriage, If you're as physically ugly as you appear spiritually then obviously you don't! :chuckle:

yawn... yep.. I fucking hate stupid human beings. Like you.

I am watching this now....



I like Greer.. you probably don't. Perhaps he once looked at a Jew.

Are you Jewish?

If so would it would explain your Christianophobia.

Talmud, Old Testament, New Testament, Koran... all bullshit. So I guess the answer to that would be no. Probably.

If I was a rich man, diddle diddle diddle....

The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2014 08:22 by Mr Cappy. Reason: I love Lucifer
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Sensitive: The Untold Story12.74Saturday, 20 April 2019
The Untold Story of White Slavery in Europe12.46Tuesday, 21 May 2019
Space Niggers: The Untold True Story of Niggers in Space9.76Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh?7.01Monday, 22 May 2017
An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity7.01Sunday, 26 July 2015
The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat7.01Thursday, 14 July 2016
What Is The Message Of The Biblical Character Known Of As 'Jesus'?7.01Thursday, 26 January 2017
How did Biblical Heroes live such Long Life Spans?6.86Wednesday, 29 January 2020
'Christian' Nazi5.42Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Christian Cannibals5.42Monday, 21 December 2015
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.