Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Germany Has Created An Accidental Empire

Germany Has Created An Accidental Empire 23 Dec 2014 20:43 #1

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Are we now living in a German Europe? In an interview with EUROPP editors Stuart A Brown and Chris Gilson, Ulrich Beck discusses German dominance of the European Union, the divisive effects of austerity policies, and the relevance of his concept of the ‘risk society’ to the current problems being experienced in the Eurozone.........

www.socialeurope.eu/2013/03/germany-has-created-an-accidental-empire/

:twitch:
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2014 20:44 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germany Has Created An Accidental Empire 23 Dec 2014 20:48 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
I guess it will have something to do with 'you know who' I don't want to say it :larf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Germany Has Created An Accidental Empire 23 Dec 2014 22:43 #3

• angus macoatup
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I guess it will have something to do with 'you know who' I don't want to say it :larf:

Sorry, but you run the Nazi lovers down, but then wind them up again with your inane remarks, I think you are as much a part of the problems on here as they are, you are equally as bad as each other! No wonder people say you're a shill, it makes people looking at this site wonder if it's worth the bother of signing up! :sadno:

Germany Has Created An Accidental Empire 23 Dec 2014 23:13 #4

angus macoatup wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Sorry, but you run the Nazi lovers down, but then wind them up again with your inane remarks, I think you are as much a part of the problems on here as they are, you are equally as bad as each other! No wonder people say you're a shill, it makes people looking at this site wonder if it's worth the bother of signing up! :sadno:

I concur with that.

As for the OP there was no accident about it. It's not Germany it's the powers behind the illusion of a German State that repeatedly raped and plundered her that hatched the plot.