Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "The Synagogue of Satan"

"The Synagogue of Satan" 21 Feb 2015 17:22 #21

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
As I remember this book - having listened to it on Daryl Bradford Smiths' ( iamthewitness.com ) / French Connection site - the audio is there.
It's a good overview of the psychopathic viciousness of the AskeNAZI jew , it's control of money and how all countries have been contaminated / controlled by them . It also tells of the intentional extermination of the Sephardic jews in Palestine .It's a good primer - it underscores that both sides - East / west , capitalist . communist are both under their control and I don't think anything has changed .
It's also unfortunately where the idea that AH was a Rothchild mainly originates.
The book is a good timeline and fully outlines it's genocidal plans , methods of infiltration and domination ,one can't walk away w/o understanding who Humanities most evil entity is . The Grand Plan is all there. They should have been exposed and quarantined - it's probably too late now.

BY WAY OF DECEPTION WE WILL DO WAR ,

A.C.Hitchcock gets some details wrong but on the whole you can't escape the overall plan has been achieved. Total Control of culture , crime and culling.

EVERYONE - EVERYWHERE SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS AT LEAST ONCE .
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2015 17:41 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

" The Synagogue of Satan " - HOLLYWOOD 20 Mar 2015 20:50 #22

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
(...)

But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.

I look forward to serious discussion only.
Full comment: truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/64953-the-synagogue-of-satan.html#146367

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

""The Synagogue Of Satan," would change the world - if didn't, everything continues to get worse! I am not despondent though, I believe my writing will serve as a catalyst for others who are better documenters of information, better public speakers, better at using technology to get their information out there, and most importantly have the fortitude and confidence I had seven years ago."
- Andrew Carrington Hitchcock, 2013
Full comment: truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/64953-the-synagogue-of-satan.html#154498

THE AMERICAN DREAM IS A JEWISH DREAM :)

Synagogue of Satan in Their OWN Words

Reference:

HAS AMERICA CEASED TO EXIST ? - No, it never existed. It was a SCAM right from the start.

Britannia ruled the waves, but WHO RULES BRITANNIA ?

And - of course - SATANISM IN THE VATICAN

... and many many more, like THE HORNED MOSES, JEHOVAH = SATURN .... and so on and so forth.
It's all closely interwoven for thoses who use their eyes to see.

;)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2015 21:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

LEO MUHAMMAD The synagogue of Satan 22 Mar 2015 21:23 #23

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

LEO MUHAMMAD: The synagogue of Satan

Ecce homo, A-MAN, Bro!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

"The Synagogue of Satan" 22 Mar 2015 21:26 #24

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Do you renounce Satan? :dunno:

Synagogue of Satan: Who are they? (Revelation 2 D) 22 Mar 2015 22:07 #25

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Synagogue of Satan: Who are they? (Revelation 2 D)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

"The Synagogue of Satan" 22 Mar 2015 22:16 #26

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Your not spiritually prepared at all. Satan does have a lineage, and they are of him. I denounced them, why have you not done so? The peer pressure? The other here who are pagan, yet side against these cabalist, yet refuse to call a spade a spade that is beneath their veil.....satainst.....Luciferian. Jesus spoke of them 'claiming to be jews. but are not' This is conflicting.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 20 Apr 2015 19:13 #27

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:

The Synagogue of Satan AD 740 - 1818

In 740 A.D. in a land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea, known as Khazaria, a land which today is predominantly occupied by Georgia, but also reaches into Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary, and Romania, the modern Jewish race is born. A modern Jewish race that incidentally is not Jewish.

How can this be, you ask? Well at that time, the Khazarian people felt a vulnerable people as they had Muslims one side of them and Christians the other side of them, and thus constantly feared attack from either side. Furthermore, the Khazarian people were of neither faith and instead practiced idol worship, which made them ripe for invasion by a people who wished to convert them to an established faith.

The Khazarian King, King Bulan, decided in order to protect themselves against attack, the Khazarian people must convert to one of these faiths, but which one? If they converted to the Muslim faith they would risk attack by the Christians and if they converted to the Christian faith they would risk attack by the Muslims.

He had an idea. There was another race that he was aware were able to deal with both the Muslims and the Christians either side of him, predominantly in matters of trade. A race which also dealt with Khazarians in the same manner. That race was the Jews. King Bulan decided if he instructed his people to convert to Judaism he could keep both the Muslims and the Christians happy, as they were both already willing to trade with the Jews, so this is what he did.

King Bulan was right. He would live to see his country unconquered, his people convert to Judaism enthusiastically and adopt the principles of the most holy Jewish book, theTalmud. There are many things the king would not live to see, however.

He would not live to see his Asiatic race of converts to Judaism, one day represent 90% of all the Jews on the planet, and call themselvesAshkenazi Jews, when in fact they were not Jews, but simply an Asiatic race of people who converted to the Jewish religion, whilst still continuing to speak the Khazarian language ofYiddish, totally different to the language ofHebrew.

He would not live to see his people turn to the descendants of a man, far more powerful than him, who would be born just over 1,000 years later in Germany, a man named Bauer, who would spawn the Rothschild dynasty.

He would not live to see this dynasty usurp the wealth of the world through deception and intrigue, which they would finance through the vast riches they accumulate as they usurp the wealth of the world by gaining control of the world’s money supply.

He would not live to see his people demand a homeland for themselves in Palestine as their birthright, and ensure every Prime Minister there from its inception in 1948 is an Ashkenazi Jew, even though the true homeland of the Ashkenazi Jews, Khazaria, is his kingdom, some 800 miles away.

And he would not live to see his people fulfil bible prophecy, as the, “Synagogue of Satan.”

Oliver Cromwell obtains backing from the British parliament for the execution of King Charles Ion a charge of treason. Afterwards, Cromwell permits the Jews to enter England again, but does not reverse the Edict of Expulsion issued by King Edward I in 1290, which expelled all Jews forever from England and made the provision that any who remained after November 1st 1290, were to be executed.

In his book, “L’antisémitisme son histoire et ses causes,” published in 1894, noted Jewish author,Bernard Lazare, stated the following with regard to these expulsions of Jews,

“If this hostility, even aversion, had only been shown towards the Jews at one period and in one country, it would be easy to unravel the limited causes of this anger, but this race has been on the contrary an object of hatred to all the peoples among whom it has established itself. It must be therefore, since the enemies of the Jews belonged to the most diverse races, since they lived in countries very distant from each other, since they were ruled by very different laws, governed by opposite principles, since they had neither the same morals, nor the same customs, since they were animated by unlike dispositions which did not permit them to judge of anything in the same way, it must be therefore that the general cause of anti-Semitism has always resided in Israel itself and not in those who have fought against Israel.”

Professor Jesse H. Holmes, writing in, “The American Hebrew,” expressed the following similar sentiments,

“It can hardly be an accident that antagonism directed against the Jews is to be found pretty much everywhere in the world where Jews and non-Jews are associated. And as the Jews are the common element of the situation it would seem probable, on the face of it, that the cause will be found in them, rather than in the widely varying groups which feel this antagonism.”

A. N. Field, in his book, “All These Things,” published in 1931, explains the situation in England this year, as a result of Cromwell’s decision to ignore the law banning the Jews from entering England, and allowing them back in defiance of the law, only 33 years earlier, as follows,

“Thirty-three years after Cromwell had let the Jews into Britain a Dutch Prince arrived from Amsterdam surrounded by a whole swarm of Jews from that Jewish financial centre. Driving his royal father-in-law out of the kingdom, he graciously consented to ascend the throne of Britain. A very natural result following on this event was the inauguration of the National Debt by the establishment six years later of the Bank of England for the purpose of lending money to the Crown. Britain had paid her way as she went until the Jew arrived.”

The deceptively named, “Bank of England,” is founded. It is deceptively named as it gives the impression it is controlled by the Government of England when in fact it is a private institution founded by Jews. In his book, “The Breakdown of Money,” published in 1934, Christopher Hollisexplains the formation of the Bank of England, as follows,

“In 1694 the Government of William III (who had come in from Holland with the Jews) was in sore straits for money. A company of rich men under the leadership of one William Paterson offered to lend William £1,200,000 at 8 per cent on the condition that, ‘the Governor and Company of the Bank of England,’ as they called themselves, should have the right to issue notes to the full extent of its capital. That is to say, the Bank got the right to collect £1,200,000 in gold and silver and to turn it into £2,400,000 (that is, double it), lending £1,200,000, the gold and silver to the Government, and using the other £1,200,000, the banknotes, themselves.

Paterson was quite right about it that this privilege which had been given to the Bank was a privilege to make money…In practice they did not keep a cash reserve of nearly two or three hundred thousand pounds. By 1696 (ie. within two years) we find them circulating £1,750,000 worth of notes against a cash reserve of £36,000. That is with a, ‘backing,’ of only about 2 percent of what they issued and drew interest on.”

The names of the Jewish controllers of the Bank of England are never revealed, but it is clear, as early as this year, through their control of the Bank of England, Jews had control over the British Royal family. However, whilst their identity is protected, they may have wished they picked a more discreet front man, after William Paterson states,

“The Bank hath benefit of interest on all monies which it creates out of nothing.”

The fact that Paterson chose to let the cat out of the bag in this manner, may explain why he would go on to die a poor man, outcast by his associates, or maybe this, “shabbez goy,” (a non-Jew who chose to clandestinely represent the interests of Jews), had merely outlived his usefulness to the Jews behind the scenes.

www.iamthewitness.com/books/Andrew.Carrington.Hitchcock/Synagogue.of.Satan/0740-1818.htm
truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/63724-khazaria-jewish-aggression-and-their-genetic-neanderthalic-origins.html?limitstart=0#112371

Interesting read!
:thumbup:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

"The Synagogue of Satan" 20 Apr 2015 21:04 #28

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
The Synagogue of Satan Revealed at Last!!
The Babylonian "Jews" originally came from Babylon–the head of gold in Nebuchadnezzar's vision of the 4 metals.

Samaria was the home of the Babylonian "Jews."

During the Babylonian Captivity, the real Jews were taken to Babylon and King Nebuchadnezzar colonized Samaria with counterfeit "Jews."

Their "holy" mount was Mount Gerizin instead of Jerusalem.

The real Jews despised them and called them "devils."

Mount Gerizim with Nebulus
in the background.

After the Bar Kokhba revolt of 135 AD, Emperor Hadrian cleared the Holy Land of all Jews–both real and fake....The real Jews either believed in the Jewish Messiah and became Christians or disappeared from history forever. The Babylonian Jews moved to Hispania and renamed it Sepharad. From that time onward they always referred to themselves as "Jews" . . . and never as Samaritans.

Jehoshua the Jewish Messiah said:

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9).

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee (Revelation 3:9).

St. Paul–a Hebrew of the Hebrews–gave the following definition of a Jew:

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God (Romans 2:28-29).

Most people who call themselves "Jews" today to not meet the Bible criterion of being a Jew. Therefore they must be LIARS and JEHOVAH promised that no liars would enter the Kingdom of Heaven:

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie (Revelation 22:15).

Most people believe that the worst criminals are murderers, robbers, rapists, pedophiles, drug-pushers etc., etc., but there is a far worse crime and that is CHANGING THE WORD OF ELOHIM.

"The Synagogue of Satan" - Religious Liberation: Church of Satan 28 Apr 2015 20:34 #29

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

RT of course is always to be taken with a pinch of kosher salt :cool:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle

"The Synagogue of Satan" 30 Apr 2015 14:31 #30

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The Synagogue of Satan

Mon, 05/28/2012 - 23:27 |   Mr. E

Ambitions of the Wicked One, Its Temple and Its Clergy

After having unmasked Yahweh, who is actually the latest avatar of Ninurta /  Nergal, “the god of this world” behind which the Wicked One lurks today, we can, thanks to Christian writings (Gnostic or canonical), archeological discoveries and the latest developments in biblical exegesis, identify the actual temple and clergy of the Wicked One and thereby make the mystical connection between the ambitions of theWicked One and the New World Order.

The Representatives of the Wicked One on Earth

First Murderer and Liar: Cain, the Offspring of Yahweh/Satan

First, adultery came into being, afterward murder. And he was begotten in adultery, for he was the child of the Serpent. So he became a murderer, just like his father, and he killed his brother.

- Gospel of Philip

For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. Not as Cain, who was of that evil one [Greek πονηροû, ponirou = evil], and slew his brother.

- 1 John 3:11-12

Cain is considered by the Gnostics, as well as by Judeo-Christian and Muslim traditions, as the origin of evil on this earth, Cainbeing the first murderer and liar of the biblical narrative. Many know the episode of the first murder in the Old Testament, committed by Cain against Abel: And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him (Genesis 4:8) – followed by the first lie: And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper? (Genesis 4:9)

In Judeo-Christian tradition, Cain is designated as the firstborn son of Adamwhile the Gnostics were often ridiculed or scoffed at for saying that Seth was the only descendant of Adam and that Cainwas the illegitimate son of the biblical serpent, the snake actually being Yahweh/ Satan. The Gnostics designated the descent of Cain as the embodiment of the Wicked One on Earth, and accused the Pharisees, who are at the origin of Rabbinic Judaism today, to be the clergy, the representatives of Cain/Yahweh here below.

That Cain was the illegitimate son of the Serpent seems to be an old tradition and traces of that tradition are found in apocryphal texts that are not Gnostic.

In the Gospel of James (145 AD), Joseph, surprised to find Mary pregnant, says:Who hath done this evil in mine house and hath defiled the virgin ? Is not the story of Adam repeated in me ? for as at the hour of his giving thanks the serpent came and found Eve alone and deceived her, so hath it befallen me also.

The Kebra Nagast, written about the year 1300, a book esteemed by the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and the Rastafarian movement, describes the sadness of Adam who notes the devilish appearance of Cain at birth, following a conspiracy of the serpent/demon.

The Apocalypse of Moses, believed to have been written in a Semitic language and environment about the year 100 AD, says that Satan disguised as an angel of light seduced Eve, who gave birth toCain, who was shining and running from the moment he was born.

Moreover, the Talmud and the Zohar, in fact the entire Jewish tradition itself confirms that Cain is the son of the serpent. Rabbi Louis Ginzberg summarizes the Jewish traditions in his book The Legends of the Jews where we can read about Cain:

“But after the fall of Eve, Satan, in the guise of the serpent, approached her, and the fruit of their union was Cain, the ancestor of all the impious generations that were rebellious toward God, and rose up against Him. Cain's descent from Satan, who is the angel Samael, was revealed in his seraphic appearance. At his birth, the exclamation was wrung from Eve, "I have gotten a man through an angel of the Lord."

Many readers will probably be thinking that all these Gnostic writings, apocryphal texts, Jewish traditions, are worthless because in our good old Bible it says in Genesis 4:1: Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, "With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man." (NIV)

Ah … For a moment we set off reassured, except … one may only read the NIV in order to continue to believe that Cain isAdam’s firstborn, because the “Darby Bible” gives us a translation which is more than suspicious: And Man knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bore Cain, and said, I have acquired a man with Jehovah.

… With Jehovah??

The English translation (KJV) of the Hebrew text is at least equally disturbing: And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bore Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.I have gotten a man from the LORD? We can still hope that these Englishmen have mistaken, but that hope evaporates once we read the Hebrew Bible: קָנִ     ... Translation : « I have gotten a man (a son) from Yahweh. » (See here : biblos.com/genesis/4-1.htm

The Targum Onkelos gives exactly the same translation as the Hebrew Bible : I have gotten a man from Yahweh. (See here:http://tanakh.info/gn4-1) :And Adam knew Havah his wife, and she conceived and gave birth to Qayin, and she said, “I have acquired the man from before YeYa.”

* from before ) is regularly used in the Targums to render simple “from” in divine context.

The Targum of Jerusalem, Aramaic version of the Bible, the language of Jesus’ time, is also intriguing: And Adamknew that Eve was conceived by Samael, the angel of Yahweh. (Onkelos on the Torah: Understanding the Bible text, p.408)

Guy Stroumsa, Professor of Comparative Religion at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, gives another version of the Targum: And Adam knew that Eve his wife had conceived from Sammael, the angel of the Lord, and she became pregnant and bore Cain, and he was like those on high, not like those below; and she said: " I have acquired the angel of the Lord as a man." - Another seed: Studies in Gnostic Mythology , Guy Stroumsa (Nag Hammadi Studies 24; Leiden: Brill, 1984.)

We see that the translators end up losing control …

The theologians are confronted with a problem they would like to pass undetected: some translations haveYahweh as the progenitor of Cain. Others have Samael, the angel of death. Proponents of the theory of two “seeds” or “bloodlines” never exactly know how to interpret Genesis 4:1: I have gotten a man from Yahweh [or Samael/Angel of Death]. But the first to make this revelation 2000 years ago, the Gnostics, understood why such a confusion existed between these two fatherly beings. Also, the editors of the Old Testament have forgotten to cloak the parallel in the story of the numbering of Israel, once attributed to Yahweh, another time to Satan:

2 Samuel 24:1

And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

Whereas …

1 Chronicles 21:1

And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Thus, Cain was born of the Union of Evewith Samael, the angel of death, of Evewith Yahweh.

And that Cain is the carnal aspect ofYahweh is understood in the Secret Book of John:

And the chief archon saw the virgin who stood by Adam... And Yaltabaoth was full of ignorance...

And the chief archon seduced her and he begot in her two sons; the first and the second (are) Eloim and Yave. Eloim has a bear-face and Yave has a cat-face. The one is righteous but the other is unrighteous. (Eloim is righteous but Yave is unrighteous.) Yave he set over the fire and the wind, and Eloim he set over the water and the earth. And these he called with the names Cain and Abel with a view to deceive.

That the Gnostics consideredYao/Yahweh, the Rebellious Son of the Demiurge, the Fallen Angel and the serpent of Eden as the same entity, becomes obvious when comparing the following texts of Irenaeus and theSecret Book of John:

1) The Demiurge inducts the Serpent Yao/Yahweh over the Heavens:

And Saklas commanded that seven kings should rule over the heavens and five over the chaos of Hell. The names of the glories who are over the seven heavens are these: The first is Iaoth, the lion-faced. The second is Eloaios, the donkey-faced. The third is Astaphaios, the hyena-faced. The fourth is Iao [Yahweh], the snake-faced with seven heads. The fifth is Adonaios, the serpent-faced. The sixth is Adoni the monkey-faced. The seventh is Sabbataios, whose face is a flame of fire that shines. This is the hebdomad of the week. These are those who rule the world.

- Secret Book of John

Reminder: Bernard Barc, Professor at the University of Lyon III, internationally recognized expert on Jewish hermeneutics and Gnostic literature, says here: “Saklas, the Demiurge, gives Yao/Yahweh the central position [4th out of 7] in this system with three authorities on his left and three on his right side to indicate that he is the unifying name of this “hebdomad of the week, which is confirmed by his appearance of a seven-headed snake.”

2) The Serpent/Yahweh is cast from Heaven and fallen onto Earth:

Ialdabaoth, however, through that oblivion in which he was involved, and not paying any regard to these things, cast Adam and Eve out of Paradise, because they had transgressed his commandment. For he had a desire to beget sons by Eve, but did not accomplish his wish, because his mother opposed him in every point, and secretly emptied Adam and Eve of the light with which they had been sprinkled, in order that that spirit which proceeded from the supreme power might participate neither in the curse nor opprobrium [caused by transgression]. They also teach that, thus being emptied of the divine substance, they were cursed by him, and cast down from heaven to this world. But the serpent also, who was acting against the father, was cast down by him into this lower world; he reduced, however, under his power the angels here, and begat six sons, he himself forming the seventh person, after the example of that Hebdomad which surrounds the father. They further declare that these are the seven mundane demons, who always oppose and resist the human race, because it was on their account that their father was cast down to this lower world.

- Irenaeus of Lyons, Against Heresies, Book I, Chapter XXX. 8

We are hence not surprised when we read the different accounts of the biblical translations and fail to find Cain(or even Abel) in the genealogy of Adam:

This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. And Adam lived a hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth: And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: …

- Genesis 5:1-4

Theologians of all religions understand and explain the heterodox currents from their own “theological corpus”. Here, the Old Testament, the Torah, would be the trunk of the tree, and all other traditions would be its branches. While the passages used by the Gnostics to remind us that the Torah didn’t hide the true tradition very well, passages used to convert the Judaizers, the “God-fearing”, … theologians skillfully responded that Gnosticism was precisely formed from poorly interpreting those incoherent passages of the Torah. Beautiful rhetorical acrobatics if you ask me, by these worthy descendants of the Father of Lies.

It must be said that there are beliefs in which a book has ultimate authority. But what makes a book ultimately authoritative? One that is inspired by God himself? … Nah … there’s better than that. One that God himself would have written? … Pfff … still not good enough: up until now, God transcends the book. But there is a book that has existed before the creation of the world, a book that even God himself consulted to create it (he doesn’t know all too well what’s inside …). A book none other than the Torah! (Midrash, Gen. R. 1:1) 

Rabbi Louis Ginzberg, in The Legends of the Jews (I. The Creation of the World)specifies about the first counsel given by the Torah to Lord Yahweh:

When God resolved upon the creation of the world, He took counsel with the Torah. Her advice was this: "O Lord, a king without an army and without courtiers and attendants hardly deserves the name of king, for none is nigh to express the homage due to him."

The Torah’s first counsel to God: to build an army.

Last Edit: 30 Apr 2015 14:33 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"The Synagogue of Satan" 02 May 2015 09:29 #31

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Orangeaid wrote:
The Synagogue of Satan

Ambitions of the Wicked One, Its Temple and Its Clergy

Ambitions of the Wiikkidd One, Its Temple and Its Clergy
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 02 May 2015 09:30 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

"The Synagogue of Satan" 02 May 2015 09:49 #32

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The Sanhedrin and their bilious vile evil sit atop the Synagogue of Satan.

They always have. :)

"The Synagogue of Satan" 02 May 2015 09:58 #33

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Orangeaid wrote:
The Sanhedrin and their bilious vile evil sit atop the Synagogue of Satan.

They always have. :)

The top is literally inhuman, possibly not human, just human looking.

Take their agent Sitchin, he peddles Darwinism repackaged, that advanced "ET" brought civilization to animals. Souds Talmudish. :ponda:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 02 May 2015 10:38 #34

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The modern Sanhedrin
The Chief Rabbinate of Israel (הרבנות הראשית לישראל) is recognized by law[1] as the supreme rabbinic and spiritual authority for the [observant] Jewish people in Israel. The Chief Rabbinate Council assists the two chief rabbis, who alternate in its presidency. It has legal and administrative authority to organize religious arrangements for Israel's Jews. It also responds to halakhic questions submitted by Jewish public bodies in the Diaspora. The Council sets guides, and supervises agencies within its authority.

The Chief Rabbinate of Israel consists of two Chief Rabbis: an Ashkenazi rabbi and a Sephardi rabbi, also known as the Rishon leZion. The Chief Rabbis are elected for 10 year terms. The present Sephardi Chief Rabbi is Yitzhak Yosef and the Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi is David Lau, both of whom commenced their terms in 2013.

The Rabbinate has jurisdiction over many aspects of life of Jews in Israel. Its jurisdiction includes personal status issues, such as Jewish marriages and Jewish divorce, as well as Jewish burials, Conversion to Judaism, Kashrut and kosher certification, olim, supervision of Jewish holy sites, working with various mikvaot and yeshivot, and overseeing Israeli Rabbinical courts.

The Rabbinical courts are part of Israel's judicial system, and are managed by the Ministry of Religious Services. The courts have exclusive jurisdiction over marriage and divorce of Jews and have parallel competence with district courts in matters of personal status, alimony, child support, custody, and inheritance. Religious court verdicts are implemented and enforced—as for the civil court system—by the police, bailiff's office, and other agencies.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Rabbinate_of_Israel

The current Rishon leZion is the son of the repugnant Ovadia Yosef.
Yitzhak Yosef (Hebrew: יצחק יוסף‎), born January 16, 1952, is the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel, also known as the Rishon LeZion, the rosh yeshiva of Yeshivat Hazon Ovadia, and the author of a popular set of books on Jewish law called Yalkut Yosef. Rabbi Yosef is the son of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, former Chief Rabbi of Israel, and bases his rulings on Jewish law on his father's methods of ruling.[1] His books are considered foundational among large sectors of Sephardic Jews in Israel and the world.

David Lau and Yiszhak Yosef represent Jewish Orthodoxy and both are overt extreme racists.

Lau calls African American basketball players "kushim." The Hebrew word for "nigger." He was caught on tape saying: "Why do you care whether these kushim who are paid in Tel Aviv beat the kushim who are paid in Greece?"

MK Pnina Tamano-Shata has Ethopian roots. She accused Lau of racism, saying: "It's unacceptable that a man who sees himself as worthy of serving as Israel's chief rabbi exhibits such poor choice of words."

"Sadly, he is the face of the Chief Rabbinate. Next time an Ethiopian-Israeli couple asks him to marry them, he might say, 'Why do you care whether Jewish kushim marry?' "

Sephardi Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef made similar comments. He accused Israeli Treasury officials of financing "kushim in basketball."

He said doing so comes at the expense of synagogue and (ritual immersion) mikveh funding.

Both chief rabbis are racist in other ways. So are dozens of other influential Israeli religious figures. They want Arabs excluded from Jewish communities. They want Jews prohibited from selling or renting homes to non-Jews.

They want one-fifth of Israel's population treated differently from its majority. They want them denied equal rights. They promote incitement to prevent it.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 02 May 2015 13:27 #35

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Revelation 3:9
''Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie..''

''which say they are Jews, and are not,''

The Apostle Paul''a Hebrew of the Hebrews''gave the following definition of a Jew:

Romans 2:28-29
''For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision,
which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is
that of the heart, in the spirit, a
nd not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God ''

''
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

"The Synagogue of Satan" 02 May 2015 13:45 #36

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
''Dr. Harrell Rhome lives on the Texas Gulf Coast where he researches and
writes about current events, overlooked and ignored history, true-crime stories,
world religions and metaphysics. Among other things, he has been described
as a revisionist philosopher. ''
www.gnosticliberationfront.com/articles_and_research__by_dr_Harrell_Rhome.htm

''Child Sacrifices - Synagogue of Satan
The History of Child sacrifice, and the relevance today to the 'elite' blood liable
HISTORICAL Reports from courts of law around Europe!''

for informational purpose:

www.liveleak.com/view?i=0d9_1382981084

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

"The Synagogue of Satan" 02 May 2015 13:54 #37

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
This article is more pertinent from that site than the ones posted.
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN JUDAISM AND FREEMASONRY

By Dr. Harrell Rhome

AN INQUIRY INTO THE JUDEO-MASONIC KABALISTIC CULT.

Deep in the heart of freemasonry are the writings and oral teachings from the mystical Jewish kabala. In so many ways, freemasonry is a form
of kabalistic Judaism for certain selected ones among the goyim. Judaics make good use of the freemasons, but rarely participate in the lodges. They have their own initiatic order called B’nai Brith, the Sons of the Blood Covenant.
AN INQUIRY INTO THE JUDEO-MASONIC KABALISTIC CULT.

Deep in the heart of freemasonry are the writings and oral teachings from the mystical Jewish kabala. In so many ways, freemasonry is a form of kabalistic Judaism for certain selected ones among the goyim. Judaics make good use of the freemasons, but rarely participate in the lodges. They have their own initiatic order called B’nai Brith, the Sons of the Blood Covenant. Of course, only the Chosen Ones are invited to join. Be that as it may, the growth of gentile freemasonry created a worldwide organizational network with built in support for Judaism and its Zionist political manifestation in so-called Israel. Mr. Cariou provides some interesting and important information as to the somewhat close connections between Mussolini’s Facisti movement and the Masonic power brokers in Italy. This should make us marvel at how many times this scenario has played out before and after.

“While the National Socialist leadership had led an uncompromising all-out fight against Masonry (see, for instance, www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/ushmm.html), the Judaic-Masonic presence was pervasive within Fascism : Grandi, Balbo, Bottai, Acerbo, Farinacci, Finzi, many of the figureheads of Fascism, were Masons ; there were some Jewish ministers and ambassadors, etc. ; in the great Council which declared the fall of Fascism, there were fourteen Masons out of nineteen members, and some argue that it is Mussolini's decision to introduce racial laws in 1938 which sealed his fate. The relationship between Judaism and Freemasonry is one aspect of the Masonic issues which Julius Evola investigated in a series of articles published in La Vita Italiana from 1937 to 1942. 'Sui Rapporti fra ebraismo e massoneria' was signed 'Gherardo Maffei'.”

EXPOSING THE 'DICTATORSHIP OF HIDDEN POWERS'.

“The problem of the relationship between Judaism and Freemasonry is certainly of the greatest importance to all those who have mustered at the battlefield against what has been called accurately enough the 'dictatorship of hidden powers' in our times. This problem, we may add, is not new : in Germany especially, it has often aroused the interest of militant anti-Semitism. However, as is generally the case with the latter, hasty conclusions were always reached, which were certainly able to build a 'myth' (whose efficiency and practical justification there is no cause for questioning here), but not to lead to objective views on these matters.”

This is a rather close and intimate connection. Of course, the notorious Protocols of Zion are framed in a freemasonic format. In so many ways, freemasonry is simply a form of Judaism for the goyim.

“Who and what is in a position to overthrow an invisible force? And this is precisely what our force is. Gentile masonry blindly serves as a screen for us and our objects, but the plan of action of our force, even its very abiding place, remains for the whole people an unknown mystery.” Protocol 4.

The excerpts below are from Julius Evola’s essay as seen on:

www.counter-currents.com/2010/10/the-relationship-between-judaism-and-freemasonry/, translated by Bruno Cariou, ©2005. Selections from The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are as seen in The Britons Publishing Company, 1923 edition.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

"The Synagogue of Satan" 19 Jun 2015 18:58 #38

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Video description:

"In 2006, Andrew Carrington Hitchcock self published, "The Synagogue Of Satan," the most damning exposure of who had been running the world behind the scenes for centuries.

This 60,000 word book was translated by independent publishers into several different languages and subsequently featured on bestseller lists worldwide.

Now, five years later, Hitchcock's groundbreaking historical study has been expanded throughout and updated to the end of 2011, forming a virtual encyclopaedia of this criminal network which spans over 140,000 words.

Included within the wealth of additional information are the complete, "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion," together with excerpts from each of the eighty articles that make up Henry Ford's four volume set, "The International Jew," which are presented for the first time in chronological order.

"The Synagogue Of Satan - Updated, Expanded, And Uncensored," is an encyclopaedia of who is running the world behind the scenes, it is presented in chronological order to aid verification, and its 30 page index enables the reader to navigate throughout with ease.

Not recommended for the faint-hearted, this is no ordinary book, and no-one who reads it will ever be the same again..."

Read the updated version of this book on-line at: www.thesynagogueofsatan.com/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Jew & the other Jew >> "The Synagogue of Satan" 20 Jun 2015 07:25 #39

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Cinta wrote:
Revelation 3:9
''Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie..''

''which say they are Jews, and are not,''

The Apostle Paul''a Hebrew of the Hebrews''gave the following definition of a Jew:

Romans 2:28-29
''For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision,
which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is
that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God ''
''
Just my logical thinking to get to the next logical conclusion of WHAT WOULD BE A TRUE JEW REPRESENTATION?
So this would only be appropriate to find the correct meaning of Jew.
Because if it is part of a verse in this way then there must be some mystery hidden within.

So what could be the true meaning of the word JEW in regards of a true Jew which gets abused by liars >>>>>
Same like the word God was abused by the self serving liar & Satan image...........

Because our nature is always so negative I have to add something positive!
Because the verse shows me there is a original hidden positive part within the word Jew.

Everything should has two sides for everything in this weired World of Wanderers!
Same I could say about all other Christians & the other Religions ........ are they ALL made from Evil?......
No! not all if I'm honest to myself..... so it is with the Jewish side >> 1 + 1 = 2 because Satan works in all places the same!

J = Joint
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom

J = Jesus
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom

J = Joining
E = Evolved
W = Wisdom

J = Joint
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom
S = Saved      

J = Jesus
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom
S = Saviour

J = Judged
E = Evolved
W = Wisdom
S = Source  

J = Joint  
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom
   I = Inwardly     
S = Souls        
H = Harvested  

J = Joint  
E = Eternal
  W = Wisdom
   I = Inwardly   
S = Saved    
H = Hearts    

J = Jesus
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom
I = Inspired  
S = Spiritual  
H = Harvester

J = Joints  
E = Evolved
W = Wisdom
I = In               
S = Spiritual    
H = Heaven      

J = Jesus    
E = Eternally
U = United    

G = Good
O = Original
D = Dove      

G = Greatest
O = Original    
D = Destiny      

J = Jointly
E = Evolved
W = Wisdom  

|||||||| ▼▼▼ The by Evil soul minds abused side of things ▼▼▼ ||||||||

G = Gready
- = -            
D = Devil     

J = Just      
E = Eternally
W = Weird

G = Grand     
- = -               
D = Deception

G = God      
- = -             
D = Delusion

J = Jointly      
E = Evolved    
W = Wandering
I = Ignorant &  
S = Soul           
H = Hearted

H = He          
E = Evolved  
B = Blindly    
R = Rejecting
E = Eternal    
W = Wisdom

>> This is "The Synagogue of Satan" & not the above!
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

But as always ....... most of you out there are liars & there is no truth in you; because you are children of your father which was a liar & murderer from the beginning!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 Jun 2015 09:13 by Mario.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 20 Jun 2015 18:44 #40

• Cinta
  • Never Again
The Jews as a people have rejected God's Son Jesus Christ as their Messiah
According to the Scripture they are considered unbelievers,and not God's people (Lo Ammi)

True believers are those who are inwardly circumcised in heart, that is,
Abraham's children by faith in Jesus Christ.

Anyone who rejects Christ is an unbeliever,and will have to face the consequences of this rejection.

Simple ?

Yes very simple ; either you accept or not .

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare