Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "The Synagogue of Satan"

"The Synagogue of Satan" 20 Jun 2015 20:46 #41

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
Again the OP-topic is Satan yet none of the poster but one acknowledge satan or Jesus Christ. It is just another shoe-fest w/out anything remotely of faith. :thdown:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

"The Synagogue of Satan" 22 Jun 2015 11:39 #42

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
wiikkidd wrote:
Again the OP-topic is Satan yet none of the poster but one acknowledge satan or Jesus Christ. It is just another shoe-fest w/out anything remotely of faith. :thdown:




Did you watch any of the videos on this thread?
If so, what's your take?





PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Who and what is "The Synagogue of Satan"?





◄ Revelation 3 ►




To the Church in Sardis

1“To the angela of the church in Sardis write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven spiritsb of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. 3Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

4Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. 5The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. 6Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

To the Church in Philadelphia

7“To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

11I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

To the Church in Laodicea

14“To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

21To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”


Footnotes:
a 1 Or messenger; also in verses 7 and 14
b 1 That is, the sevenfold Spirit











I look forward to serious discussion only.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 22 Jun 2015 12:54 #43

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
What is you faith/deity. The ones of the Satanic Synagogue & Vatican are both Satan. What is yours frau? That is a most basic question, especially give the enormous amount of time/post/thread you dedicate to the false jew TRIBE. These hard-liner satanist are real. What are you?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 22 Jun 2015 12:57 #44

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
wiikkidd wrote:
What is you faith/deity. The ones of the Satanic Synagogue & Vatican are both Satan. What is yours frau? That is a most basic question, especially give the enormous amount of time/post/thread you dedicate to the false jew TRIBE. These hard-liner satanist are real. What are you?



Why should I want to discuss something so personal with a loony parrot ?

:dunno: :cool:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

"The Synagogue of Satan" 22 Jun 2015 13:03 #45

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
wiikkidd wrote:
What is you faith/deity. The ones of the Satanic Synagogue & Vatican are both Satan. What is yours frau? That is a most basic question, especially give the enormous amount of time/post/thread you dedicate to the false jew TRIBE. These hard-liner satanist are real. What are you?
Yep. Coward. Your a White Folk WOTAN frau. And cannot admit it. Will not admit it. :nono:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 22 Jun 2015 13:05 #46

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
wiikkidd wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
What is you faith/deity. The ones of the Satanic Synagogue & Vatican are both Satan. What is yours frau? That is a most basic question, especially give the enormous amount of time/post/thread you dedicate to the false jew TRIBE. These hard-liner satanist are real. What are you?
Yep. Coward. Your a White Folk WOTAN frau. And cannot admit it. Will not admit it. :nono:



Thanks for the proof !


:rofl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 22 Jun 2015 13:13 #47

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
wiikkidd wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
What is you faith/deity. The ones of the Satanic Synagogue & Vatican are both Satan. What is yours frau? That is a most basic question, especially give the enormous amount of time/post/thread you dedicate to the false jew TRIBE. These hard-liner satanist are real. What are you?
Yep. Coward. Your a White Folk WOTAN frau. And cannot admit it. Will not admit it. :nono:
She is speechless to this. What speech is legal?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 23 Jun 2015 08:53 #48

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960




It’s a match made in hell. And Jews are dragging deluded evangelicals down with them.

Unite with God’s enemies and you’re headed for hell.

By blessing the Jews you participate in their promotion of same-sex marriage.

Bless the Jews and you partake in their genocide of Palestinians, both Christian and Muslim.

And you even join in their blasphemies against Christ.

[Clip: “Everybody blames the Jews for killing Christ. And then the Jews try to pass it up on the Romans. I am one of the few people that believe it was the blacks. I don’t care, good, I hope the Jews did kill Christ. I’d do it again. I’d f-ing do it again in a second.”]

It’s a pact with the devil.

[Clip: “If the line has to be drawn, draw the line around Christians and Jews. For the first time in 2000 years we are united and indivisible.”]

That’s heresy.

The Church is NOT united with the Synagogue of Satan.

Flee Babylon lest you partake of Her crimes.



FULL SCRIPT & comments: www.realjewnews.com/?p=1040
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 23 Jun 2015 09:09 #49

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
The Synagogue of Satan is real. Satan is real. The children of Satan are real. What are you OP? I have never seen you utter anything pertaining to faith. Just rehashed WWII/WOTAN Aryan propaganda. Afraid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 04 Aug 2015 20:26 #50

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
The gogol mogol system shut my internet access down
right when I was about to post this:



"The Synagogue of Satan" is very much alive and active on TZ.




:larf:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 07 Aug 2015 07:22 #51

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
Are these 'jews' of Satan, frau? If so what would be the logical means to defeat Satan? Jesus Christ is they're only true foe that can defeat them. ODIN? Bah, failure. They are seen readily for 100's of years, but all you fools' do is point and cry out "Jews! Where is your answer besides the old WWII failure club? Answer: You have none. The final battle is soon to be held. No AH there. No WOTAN here. Never learned MUCH of of spiritual battle eh, 'gang'? :coolio:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 07 Aug 2015 09:12 #52

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
wiikkidd wrote:
Are these 'jews' of Satan, frau? If so what would be the logical means to defeat Satan? Jesus Christ is they're only true foe that can defeat them. ODIN? Bah, failure. They are seen readily for 100's of years, but all you fools' do is point and cry out "Jews! Where is your answer besides the old WWII failure club? Answer: You have none. The final battle is soon to be held. No AH there. No WOTAN here. Never learned MUCH of of spiritual battle eh, 'gang'? :coolio:


Please refer to previous contributions on this thread for further information.

Everything has already been stated and explained.

Troll: "It's the NAAAAZIS!"

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2015 09:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 07 Aug 2015 09:37 #53

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
The Jews were rightly described as The Synagogue of Satan in the Bible.

That's one of the reasons they hate Jesus Christ so much ... he called them out for what they were. .. and he WAS one if them. A biblical Israelite at least. Jew didn't exist as a word until the 19th Century.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 09 Aug 2015 20:14 #54

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.


Leading Rabbi in Israel announces imminent coming of their "Messiah"or their Antichrist /Satan

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax, wiikkidd

"The Synagogue of Satan" 09 Aug 2015 20:23 #55

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
Amazingly, the gang here does not utter a word of real faith against the second most power force (satan) known. They chase dead mens deeds that were never a contender for the devil. :yerright:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

"The Synagogue of Satan" 09 Aug 2015 20:35 #56

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
Those who deny Jesus Christ as their Saviour and pray to idols and need an intemediate such as the Pope
or the Virgin Mary are false Jews

I'd say there are plenty of false Jews around here then


Romans 2:29,

“…he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter…”
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax, wiikkidd

"The Synagogue of Satan" 15 Aug 2015 22:02 #57

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
miss Lasha Darkmoon reports:

''Jews are demonic souls from a different world’ — Franklin Ryckaert''

LD: This is a recent comment by Franklin Ryckaert in response to a question of mine on the nature of the Jews.
I reproduce it here because it serves as a suitable introduction to the 54-minute video that follows.
In this video, a Jewish rabbi, Rav Michael Laitman, addresses an audience in Israel, explaining that Jews
are alien infiltrators from Outer Space.
They have come from another galaxy or dimension to take over Planet Earth. Scary stuff.


Franklin Ryckaert explains:

''I believe that the Jews are a special group of souls already far advanced on the path of evil, which will ultimately lead to full demonhood and irredeemability.

I believe they already were that way on their own planet (or in their own “sphere”), before they started to incarnate among us (beginning with Abraham). I believe that incarnation on our planet is their “last chance” to be redeemed, but that most of them don’t take that chance and continue to be evil.

Jesus took birth among them especially to save them, but he was rejected. His message was the opposite of Judaism : love instead of hate, forgiveness instead of revenge, sincerity instead of hypocrisy. The Jews hated him ever since.

Consciously the Jews don’t know the fact of their different origin, but unconsciously they do. That’s why they feel fundamentally different from the rest of humanity, up to the point that they believe they themselves are only human while we are not.

Besides being evil, the Jews have an “inverted” mentality, according to which harming others is “good”, while resisting that harm is “bad”. Jews therefore are always “innocent” because harming non-Jews is a virtue. Sexual perversions, coprophilia and the cult of ugliness are also “virtues” among them.

Jews see it as their sacred “mission” to lead the world to an horrible dystopia which they call tiqqun olam, literally “repairing the world”.

Here is a video of a rabbi who openly states that Jews come from a different world, descended on earth to take control of humanity :


www.darkmoon.me/2015/jews-are-demonic-souls-from-a-different-world-franklin-ryckaert-video/

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2015 22:03 by Cinta.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 16 Aug 2015 19:40 #58

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
OK I'll bite

So you agree with the premise Jews are of the "Synagogue of Satan"?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 16 Aug 2015 20:00 #59

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
rodin wrote:
OK I'll bite

So you agree with the premise Jews are of the "Synagogue of Satan"?

Why do I have to keep saying this over and over again

Those Jews who deny Jesus Christ as their Saviour and abide to the Babylonyan Talmud are of the Synagogue of Satan

The Bible is very clear about it


1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ

Revelation 3:9
''Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not''

Romans 2:29,
he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter…

Yes you read well
ALL believers in Jesus Christ are ''Jews'',not to the letter, but inwardly because what once was
Ammi/God's people: The Jews have become Lo Ammi / not God's people because
they have rejected the Messiah and turned to idiolatry


Todays believers in Jesus Christ are Ammi now

I dunno who todays Jews are maybe they are Khazars,maybe not
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2015 20:03 by Cinta.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Synagogue of Satan" 27 Aug 2015 20:11 #60

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
What Zionist And Anti-Zionist Jews Have Said About: Medical Practices

Talmudic population control:
The birth-rate of the Non-Jews has to be suppressed massively.
Zohar II, 4b


On Jan. 13, 1489, Rabbi Chemor of Arles (Provence, France), wrote to the Grand Sandhedrin,
which had its seat at Constantinople, for advice, as the people of Arles were threatening the synagogues.
What should the Jews do?

The advice of the Grand Satraps and Rabbis is the following:


1) As for what you say that the King of France obliges you to become Christians; do it, since you cannot do otherwise, but let the law of Moses be kept in your hearts.

2) As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your goods: 'make your sons merchants, that little by little they may despoil the Christians of theirs.

3) As for what you say about their making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christian lives.

4) As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.

5) As for the many other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix themselves up with the affairs of State, in order that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.

6) Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power. Signed V.S.S.V.F.F.Prince of the Jews, 21st Caslu (November), 1489. This letter was reprinted in Revue des estudes Juives Paris France 1889. The newspaper, Revue des estudes Juives, was financed by James de Rothschild (Jakob Rothschild) a Jew, who managed the Paris branch of his father’s European banking empire.

read more
theevilofzionismexposedbyjews.weebly.com/13-what-zionist-and-anti-zionist-jews-have-said-about-medical-practices.html
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.