Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NO more FRIED CHICKEN in the WHITE HOUSE

NO more FRIED CHICKEN in the WHITE HOUSE 08 Jan 2015 05:46 #1

I think I speak for most of the world and probably most Americans when I say it's time for Obama to leave office.

In his first term, he racked up more debt than all other 42 Presidents COMBINED!! He has shifted wars, DESTROYED the US/world economy and I'll honestly be surprised if we get out of 2015 without either a) global economic collapse following the collapse of the US economy or b) all out global war....but more than likely, probably both....

so what happens when Obama gets out of the White House? Will Jeb Bush be better? I mean he is the most intelligent Bush after all.....or are we all under the opinion that it doesn't matter because the NWO agenda will be pushed along no matter what?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NO more FRIED CHICKEN in the WHITE HOUSE 08 Jan 2015 10:05 #2

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
thetruthcollector wrote:
I think I speak for most of the world and probably most Americans when I say it's time for Obama to leave office.

In his first term, he racked up more debt than all other 42 Presidents COMBINED!! He has shifted wars, DESTROYED the US/world economy and I'll honestly be surprised if we get out of 2015 without either a) global economic collapse following the collapse of the US economy or b) all out global war....but more than likely, probably both....

so what happens when Obama gets out of the White House? Will Jeb Bush be better? I mean he is the most intelligent Bush after all.....or are we all under the opinion that it doesn't matter because the NWO agenda will be pushed along no matter what?

It amazes me that another Bush has the potential of making it into office. cough stratesec cough

Democracy is dead. Has been for decades.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 10:09 by Mr Cappy.

NO more FRIED CHICKEN in the WHITE HOUSE 08 Jan 2015 10:49 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
They may as well be using this song in the CFR meeting re. who will be president...

It dont make a damn difference if its buckets of KFC going into the whitehouse, or whatever stereotypical food wealthy WASPs eat (if anyone knows, tell us, were here to learn.. whats a stereotypical wealthy wasp food.... caviar? .. cocaine? :dunno: )
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

NO more FRIED CHICKEN in the WHITE HOUSE 08 Jan 2015 13:07 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
thetruthcollector wrote:

I believe Obama's role was to destroy the USA.

Gyorgy Schwartz got him to office, controls the Democrats and pulls Obama's puppet strings. Both he and Obama are communists.

Obama has let extreme "liberal" socially destructive ideologies run rife, and yes, under his 8 years the US economy remains completely phucked ... as the GFC showed it is completely at the mercy of the Jewish international bankers with debt payment obligations being prioritized above all else and the Schiff, Warburg, Rothschild, Rockerfeller owned Fed printing trillions of worthless dollars of virtual toilet paper to keep the US ponzi scheme afloat.
User(s) who Liked this post: thetruthcollector

NO more FRIED CHICKEN in the WHITE HOUSE 08 Jan 2015 13:24 #5

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I read an article today that suggests people are increasingly censoring what they say online, because of fears of later persecution.

And I must admit, I am frightened to discuss online the what-ifs about Larry Sinclair, Prince Andrew, et al.

Exactly how safe are we? And how safe will we be in the future?

I think what we have stumbled or totalitarian tip-toed into is much worse than Orwell envisaged.

With regards Obama, one thing that sticks in my mind is how Obama managed to elicit so much optimism worldwide, especially in the young and politically naive. I remember a young co-worker of mine at the time of Obama's first election excitedly discussing with another young co-worker (an American) the change that would surely result. These two youngsters honestly believed the hype - that change had come. Since I was older, and had long since given up on democracy and voting, I felt rather sorry for them. I knew there would be no change. They have also likely learned this by now.

No wonder UK politicians want to lower the age of voting to 16....
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 17:05 by Mr Cappy.

NO more FRIED CHICKEN in the WHITE HOUSE 08 Jan 2015 17:00 #6

• Straight Shooter
thetruthcollector wrote:

It dosen't matter because rich people will always do what it takes to stay rich so they can have luxury homes and travel the world.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

NO more FRIED CHICKEN in the WHITE HOUSE 08 Jan 2015 17:07 #7

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
.......... wrote:
It dosen't matter because rich people will always do what it takes to stay rich so they can have luxury homes and travel the world.

And fuck underage girls. And bump people off. And overthrow governments. And kill off their sick. etc etc.

Those yachts don't pay for themselves!
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare