Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The American Indian thread

The American Indian thread 01 May 2016 02:25 #81

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
i call bullshit where and when i see it.
simple.
\don't like it, don't read it.
anyone that tries and shove their religion down my throat will get the same.
keep your religion to yourself.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 01 May 2016 02:59 #82

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2616
  • Likes received: 1740
Cinta did not bring up her religion until you posted this:

bd wrote:
Cinta:
Rape is not an evil thing according to your bible.
Women are forced to marry their rapists.
How does that fit your idyllic little book?

You started it and then tell her to keep her religion to herself. You are the one intent on being disruptive.
Last Edit: 01 May 2016 03:04 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

The American Indian thread 01 May 2016 03:19 #83

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
bd wrote:
i call bullshit where and when i see it.
simple.
\don't like it, don't read it.
anyone that tries and shove their religion down my throat will get the same.
keep your religion to yourself.

Freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Fuck off fuck features.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 01 May 2016 03:29 #84

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Orangeaid wrote:
bd wrote:
i call bullshit where and when i see it.
simple.
\don't like it, don't read it.
anyone that tries and shove their religion down my throat will get the same.
keep your religion to yourself.

Freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Fuck off fuck features.

i claim the same freedoms.
fuck off, hypocrite.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 01 May 2016 04:01 #85

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
annabelle wrote:
Cinta did not bring up her religion until you posted this:

bd wrote:
Cinta:
Rape is not an evil thing according to your bible.
Women are forced to marry their rapists.
How does that fit your idyllic little book?

You started it and then tell her to keep her religion to herself. You are the one intent on being disruptive.
Keep up the posting Annanelle.

The Jew aligned commie troll adds no value to the thread, or anything else for that matter, perhaps other than to highlight what Jews and communism are about and like as people. To quote koteX 'Seething with bigotry and hate'.
Last Edit: 01 May 2016 04:02 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The American Indian thread 01 May 2016 12:59 #86

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Gaia wrote:
GMP wrote:
On topic.
When we were last in the USA the Native American reservation nearby where we stayed ran a bingo and casino business.
They put on buses to transport little old ladies in for 'Indian Bingo' sessions.
Gambling wasn't allowed in the state itself.
That was a nice casino as well.
Seemed to be doing OK.

Good story. I didn't know the Native Americans were also Jews.

Maybe Agent Orange is right after all... :ponda:
Could be.
Saw a docu once that said back in the day the original Native Americans walked over from what is now Siberia.
Dunno how long ago that might have happened but there were plenty of Jews in Siberia back in the last and 19th century.
Not usually from choice.
:)
Last Edit: 01 May 2016 13:00 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 01 May 2016 15:14 #87

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7545
  • Likes received: 1623
GMP wrote:
Gaia wrote:
GMP wrote:
On topic.
When we were last in the USA the Native American reservation nearby where we stayed ran a bingo and casino business.
They put on buses to transport little old ladies in for 'Indian Bingo' sessions.
Gambling wasn't allowed in the state itself.
That was a nice casino as well.
Seemed to be doing OK.

Good story. I didn't know the Native Americans were also Jews.

Maybe Agent Orange is right after all... :ponda:
Could be.
Saw a docu once that said back in the day the original Native Americans walked over from what is now Siberia.
Dunno how long ago that might have happened but there were plenty of Jews in Siberia back in the last and 19th century.
Not usually from choice.
:)

:D I was joking, GMP. :D

The original Native Americans reached the Americas back in the 19th century? Or some 40,000 years before that? ;)
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 01 May 2016 17:04 #88

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Gaia wrote:
GMP wrote:
Gaia wrote:
GMP wrote:
On topic.
When we were last in the USA the Native American reservation nearby where we stayed ran a bingo and casino business.
They put on buses to transport little old ladies in for 'Indian Bingo' sessions.
Gambling wasn't allowed in the state itself.
That was a nice casino as well.
Seemed to be doing OK.

Good story. I didn't know the Native Americans were also Jews.

Maybe Agent Orange is right after all... :ponda:
Could be.
Saw a docu once that said back in the day the original Native Americans walked over from what is now Siberia.
Dunno how long ago that might have happened but there were plenty of Jews in Siberia back in the last and 19th century.
Not usually from choice.
:)

:D I was joking, GMP. :D

The original Native Americans reached the Americas back in the 19th century? Or some 40,000 years before that? ;)

I was joking too. Those Jews in Siberia weren't there because they wanted to be.
They were sent there by the government, not just Jews either.
Anybody the Tsarists or Communists weren't keen on might end up in a Siberian gulag.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 01 May 2016 19:12 #89

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
''In the spring of 2005, Jim Miller, a Native spiritual leader and Vietnam veteran, found himself in a dream
riding on horseback across the great plains of South Dakota.
Just before he awoke, he arrived at a riverbank in Minnesota and saw 38 of his Dakota ancestors hanged.
At the time, Jim knew nothing of the largest mass execution in United States history,
ordered by Abraham Lincoln on December 26, 1862


This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle, GMP

The American Indian thread 11 Jul 2016 22:38 #90

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 13 Jul 2016 21:50 #91

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
The Trail of Tears

''The Trail of Tears shouldn't have happened. People at the time knew that it was wrong, that it was illegal,
and that it was unconstitutional, but they did it anyway. Historian Amy Sturgis explains why the forced removal
of the Cherokee Nation to "Indian Territory" (modern-day Oklahoma) was wrong on both moral and legal grounds.

How can the Trail of Tears provide lessons to us today? We can't look aside and ignore the Trail of Tears as an
example of something that was just part of the mid-19th century mindset. It is a story about how a group that
had power gained at the expense of a minority unable to defend itself. The Trail of Tears set precedents we
can only hope to avoid repeating.''


This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 13 Jul 2016 22:40 #92

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
The First Americans - Part 6 - DNA Of The Windover Bog People

Europeans Are the Indigenous Americans: The Windover Archaeological Site is an Early Archaic (6000 to 5000 BC) archaeological site found in Brevard County near Titusville, Florida, USA, on the central east coast of the state. Windover is a muck pond where skeletal remains of 168 individuals were found buried in the peat at the bottom of the pond. well-preserved brain tissue was recovered from many skulls from the site. DNA from the brain tissue has been sequenced. Windover Pond represent the largest finds from the Archaic Period. The DNA evidence has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the first peoples to inhabit the Americas were the Europeans. Asians arrived much later in huge numbers and committed genocide against the Europeans who were already here. Google: The First Americans DNA Of The Windover Bog People

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 13 Jul 2016 22:51 #93

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7545
  • Likes received: 1623
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 23:15 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 13 Jul 2016 22:55 #94

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Thanksgiving hatefacts

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 14 Jul 2016 15:18 #95

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
If the first Native Americans walked across from Siberia as alleged.
How come they never brought any horses with them.
They had horses in Siberia back in the day.
My call = First 'Americans' were Vikings and the 'Red Indians' were dopey horseless rejects from Siberia who wandered across the frozen Straits later cos they weren't welcome back home.
That would explain why 'Native Americans' never even invented the feckin' wheel and had zero horses before Columbus turned up.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The American Indian thread 14 Jul 2016 16:25 #96

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Exactly.

Knowing who are in control of our history books, there would be no surprise if that part of history also has been distorted.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 15 Jul 2016 00:43 #97

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7545
  • Likes received: 1623
GMP wrote:
If the first Native Americans walked across from Siberia as alleged.
How come they never brought any horses with them.

Do you have any clue about the temperature in that region, especially in a stadial (cold phase)? Horses need food and little grows in those climates anyway, let alone when you also have to feed horses.

Did ancient Siberians of the late Pleistocene ride horses anyway?

One of the theories is that the people who crossed the Bering strait used small boats to hop along the coast of NW North America. Very tricky to transport horses on small boats...
They had horses in Siberia back in the day.

The question is if they were:
- so far domesticated at that stage in time
- ridden by the people
My call = First 'Americans' were Vikings

"Vikings" before 20,000 BP? Europe in that age was sparsely populated and even taking all the finds seriously, there have been no evidences of whites that old in the Americas.
and the 'Red Indians' were dopey horseless rejects from Siberia who wandered across the frozen Straits later cos they weren't welcome back home.
That would explain why 'Native Americans' never even invented the feckin' wheel and had zero horses before Columbus turned up.

So the "wheel" is the defining factor? What about fine goldworking, as shown in the other topic. I don't see you, modern white European male, making those artifacts, nor myself either. The eurocentrism and racism is strong in this one... :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 15 Jul 2016 14:13 #98

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Admittedly the gold stuff is pretty good.
Skilled crafts are pretty much universal.
If somebody can do nice work they make a living.
That's always been the case.
Have you thought it through though?
What sorts of societies favour the manufacturers of expensive luxury goods?
Do you think that the ordinary Native American working stiff ever got a sniff of gold?
Tribal societies are no different to ours in that respect.
The ruling elite get the expensive stuff whereas the working stiffs get feck all.
:)
If you like Red Indians then that's what you like and good luck with it.
Do you think that they like you Gaia?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 15 Jul 2016 14:16 #99

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7545
  • Likes received: 1623
GMP wrote:
Admittedly the gold stuff is pretty good.
Skilled crafts are pretty much universal.
If somebody can do nice work they make a living.
That's always been the case.
Have you thought it through though?
What sorts of societies favour the manufacturers of expensive luxury goods?
Do you think that the ordinary Native American working stiff ever got a sniff of gold?
Tribal societies are no different to ours in that respect.
The ruling elite get the expensive stuff whereas the working stiffs get feck all.
:)
If you like Red Indians then that's what you like and good luck with it.
Do you think that they like you Gaia?

Many South American indigenous societies were very egalitarian. To the people, gold was not worth so much, at least not as what it was worth to the invading Spanish. I could share a video about it, but doubt it will change your views that seem to be carved in granite.

I know some of them did. Dated a real Inca girl and another nice mix of Turkish and indigenous (!) :cool:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The American Indian thread 15 Jul 2016 14:26 #100

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Gaia wrote:
GMP wrote:
Admittedly the gold stuff is pretty good.
Skilled crafts are pretty much universal.
If somebody can do nice work they make a living.
That's always been the case.
Have you thought it through though?
What sorts of societies favour the manufacturers of expensive luxury goods?
Do you think that the ordinary Native American working stiff ever got a sniff of gold?
Tribal societies are no different to ours in that respect.
The ruling elite get the expensive stuff whereas the working stiffs get feck all.
:)
If you like Red Indians then that's what you like and good luck with it.
Do you think that they like you Gaia?

Many South American indigenous societies were very egalitarian. To the people, gold was not worth so much, at least not as what it was worth to the invading Spanish. I could share a video about it, but doubt it will change your views that seem to be carved in granite.

I know some of them did. Dated a real Inca girl and another nice mix of Turkish and indigenous (!) :cool:

Applied to aboriginal societies, 'Egalitarian' is an imposed concept.
Outsiders looking either in or backwards in time apply it.
For a reason.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
"Murikan Whacko Murders Indian Engineer and His Wife.6.71Wednesday, 01 March 2017
Indian Youngsters Dead After Free School Meal6.71Wednesday, 17 July 2013
‘Like alcoholics’: Indian state to set up centers to ‘cure’ gays6.71Tuesday, 13 January 2015
Indian firms ahead of China, Brazil globally: study6.64Thursday, 05 December 2013
Scalp dance : Indian warfare on the high plains, 1865-18796.57Friday, 12 April 2019
Hands In Boiling Oil: Indian Chef Fries Fish With Bare Hands6.04Monday, 16 December 2013
Sad day for American Justice4.93Wednesday, 11 September 2013
Oi RA......REAL AMERICAN4.93Monday, 25 February 2013
American Moon4.93Saturday, 23 November 2019
The New American Century4.93Thursday, 06 June 2013
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.