Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 23 Jan 2015 17:53 #1

• Optimus
  • Fresh Member
I was genuinley shocked and offended when I discovered the abyss of racial hatred and intolerance that is contained within the Talmud. This is the 21'st century, an age where people should be looking forward to peace and prosperity, and not some dark age where racial hatred of this shocking nature should be tolerated. NO MATTER WHAT RELIGION OR RACE THEY MAY BE!!

How can such offensive, hateful, and racist text be tolerated and accepted by any decent and respectful human being in our modern day? I have read some of this text, that basically talks about how everyone else except themselves (presumably the followers of such a religion) are nothing more than animals or cattle, that deserve to be robbed, plundered and murdered... and they get upset when others are appalled or when cricticism is aimed at them. This is insanity, and ANY decent huiman being has every right to be disgusted by some of this stuff. Some of it is that bad, I had to stop reading it, and couldn't continue. It's deeply shocking and offensive.

In light of all the voilence, and racial tensions/hatred, in our world today, isn't it funny how the media chooses to bash all religions, except this one!! If ANY religion preaches and teaches EVIL, shouldn't it be criticised? Whether it be Islam, Christianity, or Judaism. What's the difference? It's not hate to expose hate.

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2015 18:02 by Optimus.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid, rodin, Exorcist

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 23 Jan 2015 19:19 #2

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Welcome to the World of primitive non Human fanatic traditional retardation & many of the followers of there book placed themselves into all sorts of key positions around the world.

Did you just noticed that the World is controlled by sick in the head fanatic retards?
You will be surprised how many are following the Talmud not even being Fiat-Jews themselves.

It's deeply shocking and offensive.........
well killing & murdering just for fun, fame, money & control fanaticisms is even more offensive & its the daily bread for some of them & they even getting paid for it.

The Talmud is only a very small story & issue you just discovered.
Don't forget you not allowed to criticize or fight the Synagogue of Satan ........ the Satan following gang created there monopoly position long time ago & no one of your so called leaders had anything to say about it; because they part of it long time before we were even born.

I agree texts like these should not be used in public places even better they should be burned in the interest of Humanity globally.
That's why the Fiat-Jews did not like for others to look or learn from there great works.
Well some even believing they are chosen for something by something they don't even know themselves.

There was never peace on earth for at least the last 6000 years..... the killing & murdering of multi millions with there pimp followers never stopped till today.
So this world is not in peace & never was for a long time.

Actually the world is in WWIII since 9/11 but many missed this start date.
Its not a War as in the past globally ....... this one is of a different type & more devious then any War in the past.

Also its called End Times .......... the question outstanding is the End for whom & what??

Well the USA is totally controlled by there types; have no illusion about it ......... retardation runs this World for a long time & there book gets used as a blueprint in many ways.

How can such offensive, hateful, and racist text be tolerated and accepted by any decent and respectful human being in our modern day?

Well not one normal minded Human being tolerates or accepts it ...............
The thing is that most on earth are not Humans yet & therefore they never ever even looked at such issue.

In regards of the hate things .......... its all reversed in there World ....... created by those which saying others hating something.
Its not about hating anything ....... its all about covering up the truth of things & the hate issue argument is just a simple primitive deflection strategy by those which are the true fanatic once themselves.

In light of all the violence, and racial tensions/hatred, in our world today, isn't it funny how the media chooses to bash all religions,
Well dig a bit deeper to find out who is behind things & the creation of these designed violence & racial tension creations and its wanted designed hatred.
Media .......... ha ........ & Who just about owns the lot of it?? ........... 1 + 1 = 2
The Satan minded gang cabal without there full media control system would never be able to play there game the way they do!

Most roads lead to Rome........... as it was in the past.

Lots more to learn about the reality of this designed retarded World ......... so keep digging........... there are much worse things going on physically than some sick things which are written in some of there so called Religious books.

The World is already more sick than what is written in there script play original.

In here you will find more detailed planning & the end goal they having in mind for themselves & all others.
PROTOCOLS: http://biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

But don't worry it will never happen ........
there are more people on earth now then ever before which awoken to there scams & there pimp followers.

They got to murder 7 billion people on earth to get there way ............... good luck with that one!!!
Logistical nightmare & who will do the beading for them this time around??
Its not to easy these days to find and activate some more Hitler runs.

Times have changed; but the old fanatic mindedness of some of these people involved never did change yet!

But the End Time game will bring that about.

This time is a Spiritual thing ......... not anymore a organized Religious thing!

The Sword of The Spirit - The Word of the Father the true God/image
Eph 6:10-17 (NIV) ...Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armour of God Truth so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, the half makers which are the liars, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armour of God, Truth so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled round your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of the Father the true God & real deal.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2015 19:43 by Mario.

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 23 Jan 2015 19:39 #3

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Optimus wrote:
I was genuinley shocked and offended when I discovered the abyss of racial hatred and intolerance that is contained within the Talmud. This is the 21'st century, an age where people should be looking forward to peace and prosperity, and not some dark age where racial hatred of this shocking nature should be tolerated. NO MATTER WHAT RELIGION OR RACE THEY MAY BE!!

How can such offensive, hateful, and racist text be tolerated and accepted by any decent and respectful human being in our modern day? I have read some of this text, that basically talks about how everyone else except themselves (presumably the followers of such a religion) are nothing more than animals or cattle, that deserve to be robbed, plundered and murdered... and they get upset when others are appalled or when cricticism is aimed at them. This is insanity, and ANY decent huiman being has every right to be disgusted by some of this stuff. Some of it is that bad, I had to stop reading it, and couldn't continue. It's deeply shocking and offensive.

In light of all the voilence, and racial tensions/hatred, in our world today, isn't it funny how the media chooses to bash all religions, except this one!! If ANY religion preaches and teaches EVIL, shouldn't it be criticised? Whether it be Islam, Christianity, or Judaism. What's the difference? It's not hate to expose hate.

That's why God called them ''Lo Ammi'' which means ''not my people''.

Hosea 1:9
''Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.''

God is still rejecting them for they do not believe in Jesus Christ the Saviour.
According to the prophesies many Jews are going die,and only a few will accept
Jesus Christ as the Messiah.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2015 19:39 by Cinta.

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 23 Jan 2015 19:44 #4

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Can I get a shield of faith, a helmet of salvation, and a sword of spirit at ASDA (Walmart)?

If the above are out of stock, can I just use a dustbin lid, cycle helmet, and a broom handle?
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 23 Jan 2015 19:59 #5

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Mr Cappy wrote:
Can I get a shield of faith, a helmet of salvation, and a sword of spirit at ASDA (Walmart)?

If the above are out of stock, can I just use a dustbin lid, cycle helmet, and a broom handle?

Jesus Christ offers you ETERNAL LIFE with Him in heaven.

This GIFT of GRACE is FOR FREE.

All you need to do to is accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour in your heart.

One day you will see; but then it will be too late for salvation.
Our choices seal our fate.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 23 Jan 2015 20:17 #6

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Cinta wrote:
That's why God called them ''Lo Ammi'' which means ''not my people''.

Hosea 1:9
''Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.''

God is still rejecting them for they do not believe in Jesus Christ the Saviour.
According to the prophesies many Jews are going die,and only a few will accept
Jesus Christ as the Messiah.

It will be hard for any traditional and professional liar & Mafia gang cabal to ever look at the Jesus part.

Because If they would it would burn them up from inside out.

The most feared thing by all those lying types is to face there own inner known evils & lies ............ that's why the Jesus issue is out of the window for them by default.

Remember for any liar its easier to keep on lying & to kill or murder others in many ways; then to kill themselves from inside out.

The silly part is; of those which making out to hate the Jesus/image ......... because the reality is that it is hate towards themselves; because they do not understand what the real Jesus/image truly represents in the first place!

The true Jesus/image thing is not something you can just accept or believe in ...........
its something you become yourself once you can see your own inner self clearly & placed it under control by something more higher than anything you could ever find externally of yourself!

Very true what this is saying:
Someone who says "I believe," even if he spends a long time pretending, he will not prevail, but he will fall; as your heart is, (so) will be your life.

Believing has only meaning in the 3D physical World arena ........... when it comes to inner reality ...... believes having no function or place in the within!
The inner being is hard core truth & reality; with no chance of ever lying to it. (believe is a indirect lying),
Believing is not knowing; but quite the opposite is the reality.

The Jesus/image thing is something very silent, personal & its very hot and firery from within the individual at the beginning ........

No liar can stand this heat .......... & if he could the Jesus thing would not be any external talked or believed in issue anymore.
I feel sorry for some of the honest believers; because most are so very far away from the real deal Jesus/image & its true meaning and implementation reality.

I don't blame the believers but those which brainwashed them with there own version of stories being a external Jesus which they created as there counter-fit to mislead everyone on earth!

The issue is not the Jesus/image anyhow ........ the real issue is your own inner self nothing more nothing less!! ....
Everything ended up twisted in this World of ignorance & retardation....... EVERYTHING!

Remember who are the once which are running most of the Bookstores on earth & the organized Religions on earth.......

And truly they all not a big fan of the real Jesus/image meaning & reality; because this would end there occupations in a flash.

Mark my words!
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2015 21:06 by Mario.

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 24 Jan 2015 07:55 #7

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Optimus wrote:
https://truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65130
It's not hate; to expose hate. = Oh ..... Yes it is; in the mindsets of those which are creating the hate agenda themselves!

If you expose a lie; from a liar = he will either lie to you even more; or he will fill the air with revengeful hate all around you.

Example:
Tell the liars that the 6,000,000 number is a total rotten lie ........ & they will hate you for saying it ......... & if these liars having a bad day they may even murder you for exposing there clear lies!
(that's the Satan/image mindset for you!) ...... could you understand what makes there types tick?? if anything is ticking at all within there clearly non human heads! (remember you are not confronted by humans even so they dressing themselves with the same clothing as humans).

Yes these born & own family trained liars & manipulators are Reptilian like cold blooded Chameleons to cover-up there true identities by any cost & being dressed up in Human Suits!
Killing & murdering just One or 70,000,000 makes no difference to them.
= NON HUMANS IS THE REALITY!

YES THEY ARE THE TRUE ALIENS PEOPLE ARE SEARCHING FOR & its right into there faces because of there Chameleons like Cloaking ability to pose as fictive humans!

What do you think who are the once creating all the Alien stories? .......... again one more of there cover-up scams created to cover there own true reality being!

Satan's mindset is not based on normality ........
its the opposite of all normality & even the opposite gets turned to more up normality!
That's the Satan mindset for you .......... that's why it is so hard for normal minded human beings to even grasp the reality of the Satan/image following gang cabal; because its up-normal from even more up normality.

That's why you have to know everything about yourself first (who are you, what is driving you, what is controlling you from within); including all your own inner silent evils and how they working ............ (Spirit & Soul is given by birth to us all) but the knowledge of it is not; because its a do it yourself job to work this one out! (only if you can see your own inner design will you ever see all other designs & which part is in control)
only then will you be able to see the Satan/image gangs activities & reactions clearly with all there tactics and tricks they playing on everyone!

These records will explain everything into detail for you.......

I recommend you to read every single wording twice or even three times from this designed ahead of time script play operation ........ & give it to all your close friends & family too.

It does not matter who is running this script in the reality World ........
fact is that some out there are & the effects you can see physically playing out all over the place being implemented by every single Word written down and recorded.

Who would have this kind of vision & knowledge 100 years ahead of time.
There is no Magic involved ......... its 100% by hard core designed agenda & no matter who are the physical operators.
That it is being played by the letter is enough to be known! (knowing about it; is your only protection against it!)

The unique arrogance speaking is like a Halogen light coming on! .............. wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm#TABLE%20OF%20CONTENTS

Would not in a way; this answer every question you having about this pre-designed issue?

This document should be in every house hold through the entire World!

Anything strange or illogical happens ......
just check through the shopping list & you will find it in there!!

If this Shopping list was not created by Satan's mindset himself ..........
then it must had been created and send by a caring God who cares that we find out all about it what is going on!

Whoever made it is not of importance the content is of the at-most importance & everyone on earth should knows about it right into the remotest places on Earth.

So make sure you have a hard copy of this scrip-play ..... this way you can inherit this to your children & children's children should it becomes necessary!

No this is not a joke .........
because it was & is a physical life and death question for many of the past, present & future if there will be one?
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2015 10:18 by Mario.

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 24 Jan 2015 10:14 #8

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
Mr Cappy wrote:

And you and the rest of your lot are taught Jesus Christ is the illegitimate son of a prostitute who practiced magic and now boils in excrement.

You and the rest of your Jewish brethren live in a culture of extreme racial superiority and hatred of all others .. and it comes from the Talmud which was rightly labeled by a Pope 500 or so years ago as the most evil book ever written in the name of religion and was ordered to be burned.

The Talmud is pure filth.
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2015 10:15 by Orangeaid.

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 24 Jan 2015 10:59 #9

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
The Talmud is a book used to subvert the true Christian faith period. The 'catholic' yamaka wearing pope is not a true man of God. The time for a man or woman to awaken to his own short comings, is admit calling someone 'jew' when they are not (whether a zionist or a person that disagrees) is a tactic. The political dreamers here, have no faith in God. They only exist to tag up and remain loyal to old news reels, photos and propaganda written for a speaker 80+ years ago. The Father of All Lies is Lucifer. His followers are from any & all walks of life. The Talmud is manual for thought/action in which to subject the rest of humanity. And it will never be a daily topic in MSM. Nor dared mentioned in any church, hall or public gathering. Only a few here admit any real truth of themselves. Most repeat the same gushing admiration for a long dead human, yet refuse steadfast why they are silent. See the 'thought police' have done their job. As well as the gate keepers here that pounce and bash w/ever bit of anger & hate as their supposed adversary. Jesus said 'know them by their works' that includes ALL of you.

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 24 Jan 2015 11:58 #10

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Mr Cappy wrote:

And you and the rest of your lot are taught Jesus Christ is the illegitimate son of a prostitute who practiced magic and now boils in excrement.

You and the rest of your Jewish brethren live in a culture of extreme racial superiority and hatred of all others .. and it comes from the Talmud which was rightly labeled by a Pope 500 or so years ago as the most evil book ever written in the name of religion and was ordered to be burned.
The Talmud is pure filth.
This is one of my own questions?

Why did they not burned the lot at the time ........... did they not have all the power 500 years ago to do it within there times?
Without having all these lowlife dumb-ass organizations around again run by the same once pointed too....

Well another one of these great screwup's in history!

Expose that's why our generation was born into this rat hole to fix there past screwup's.....

Funny thing is when I see & read the Fiat-Jews own description of the Jesus/image in there book it sounds exactly like there own reality/image they are following throughout history!
All they did as usual they attached a different name attribute to there descriptions; describing there own Master they following!
Same with everything else these Fiat-Jews touching .... everything is twisted to its opposite. (that's how liars operating & you can count on it!)

Well as my Grandmother said often to remind me of reality:

Once a liar always a liar ...... so be careful to not even start the never ending go around reality!
And the original liar is there father/mother of all lies since conception!

You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and stayed not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And this father in reality presents the bastard hidden Son of the Mother/image which fallen into the Abyss with her own creation & usually lying Son Lucifer alias >>>

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
That's the way I understand this & all fits together in a logical comm and sense way...............

The thing & paradox is that they know exactly who they are, what they following & what they implementing .............
but there natural jealousy does not allow for others to know this fact as-well which are not of there tribe.
Remember there so called god is of the jealous g-d type ...........
not very godly I would say being & having jealousy .....
(funny & paradox again; being jealous of WHAT? if there is not more then ONE) :wissl: :chuckle:

If you only follow the Mother you will become like her.
If you only follow the Son you will become the Son.
And if you just listen to your true Father you will know all of them which are involved in the entire game!

Fiat-Jews are only following there Mother/image which was the one fallen into the Abyss with her devil/image like Son Lucifer she had to hide from everyone ....... that's why they have two major things missing in there so called lives.

Same with the Islam side of things ..... clearly adopted the only Mother/image followers ways inherited from the Fiat-Jews system; hence the moon symbolic written all over it!

Then there are the so called Christian's following a fictive physical Jesus/image hung up on a cross which again was created by the Mother/image only followers once way back in time.

Well its all screwed up from A to Z & the tribe having there field days with it being in there own lying hometown and elements .................

Its all lies anyhow:
Was a Jesus hung?
Was a Jesus hanging for 40 days BEFORE his execution?
Was a Jesus nailed onto a timber cross?

I wished there made up there lies a bit better with some more consistencies at least........

I give you my clear understood version of reality ..........
no so called Jesus/image was ever nailed onto anything; because its impossible to do so!

So the Fiat-Jews are freed from the instructed killing request allegations .... but there traditional lying stands solid & firm into infinity times!

And which type of god/g-d would make liars his chosen once?? ............ 1 + 1 = 2 <<< I only know one which would!

If any Fiat-Jew starts talking his handed down stories >>>>>
just think Lucifer the Son of the Abyss Mother just to stay save from liars!

ONCE A LIAR ALWAYS A LIAR applies
JEWISH, FIAT-JEW OR NON JEW ALIKE!..................
34. The Savior said, "If a blind person leads a blind person, both of them will fall into a hole."

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2015 12:27 by Mario.

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 24 Jan 2015 12:49 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
wiikkidd wrote:
The Talmud is a book used to subvert the true Christian faith period. The 'catholic' yamaka wearing pope is not a true man of God. The time for a man or woman to awaken to his own short comings, is admit calling someone 'jew' when they are not (whether a zionist or a person that disagrees) is a tactic. The political dreamers here, have no faith in God. They only exist to tag up and remain loyal to old news reels, photos and propaganda written for a speaker 80+ years ago. The Father of All Lies is Lucifer. His followers are from any & all walks of life. The Talmud is manual for thought/action in which to subject the rest of humanity. And it will never be a daily topic in MSM. Nor dared mentioned in any church, hall or public gathering. Only a few here admit any real truth of themselves. Most repeat the same gushing admiration for a long dead human, yet refuse steadfast why they are silent. See the 'thought police' have done their job. As well as the gate keepers here that pounce and bash w/ever bit of anger & hate as their supposed adversary. Jesus said 'know them by their works' that includes ALL of you.
You are speaking bullshit wiikkiidd.

The Talmud has nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity. Jews hate Jesus Christ.

Jews hate the Catholic Church .... as do you. Logic 101 thereby tells me you're a Jew.

The BS you wrote above just exemplifies that you are here for no other purpose but to spread lies, smear the Catholic Church and also Adolf Hitler by association.

You speak blatant lies to smear the biggest and most powerful church in Christianity and a long term arch enemy of Jewry.

You are a Jew.

The Catholic "yarmulke" (spell it correctly) is called a zucchetto. High Anglicans wear them as so certain groups of orthodox Christians.

Are they all secret Jews too? or are you just showing how non-Christian you really are and spreading more Jewish troll inspired clap trap? :hahano:

The zucchetto (/tsʊˈkɛtoʊ/; Italian pronunciation: [t͡sukˈketto];[1] Italian: "smallgourd", from zucca, "pumpkin",[2] figuratively referred to the human head[3]) is a small, hemispherical, form-fitting ecclesiastical skullcap worn by clerics of various Catholic Church rites and used by the higher clergy in Anglicanism as well as in the Syriac and Malankara Orthodox tradition. The plural is zucchetti; it is also known by the names pilus, pilos, pileus, pileolus (pileolo), subbiretum, submitrale, soli deo ("solideo"), berettino,calotte ("calotta").[4]
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2015 13:03 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 24 Jan 2015 13:42 #12

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Orange, naive one. The Talmud is Luciferian. The catholic vatican is Luciferian. As is many more powerful esoteric sects. You truly do not understand what you are dealing with. Your politicalized.

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 24 Jan 2015 16:32 #13

• Optimus
  • Fresh Member

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Shockingly Racist Text And Hate Expressed In The Talmud 24 Jan 2015 16:55 #14

You are all faaaking mad...Im a christian, C of E or Church of Scotland...I could not give a fuck about the bible, the Koran, Hindu, Jewish, or any other relegions books.

:facepalm:

I suggest you put you own houses in order before you go banging on about other peoples religions :hmm:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare