Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 27 May 2015 22:24 #1

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Evidence that Jews are carriers of schizophrenia is disclosed in a paper prepared for the American Journal of Psychiatry by Dr. Arnold A. Hutschnecker, the New York psychiatrist who once treated President Nixon.

In a study entitled "Mental Illness: The Jewish Disease" Dr. Hutschnecker said that although all Jews are not mentally ill, mental illness is highly contagious and Jews are the principal sources of infection.

Dr. Hutschnecker stated that every Jew is born with the seeds of schizophrenia and it is this fact that accounts for the world-wide persecution of Jews.

"The world would be more compassionate toward the Jews if it was generally realized that Jews are not responsible for their condition." Dr. Hutschnecker said. "Schizophrenia is the fact that creates in Jews a compulsive desire for persecution."

more.....

globalfire.tv/nj/03en/jews/schizo.htm

ACH brought this up...

05/24/2015 08:30 AM EDT
1:19:08
BLOODLINES : The Hutschnecker Report

eurofolkradio.com/show-downloads/
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 27 May 2015 22:31 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 28 May 2015 03:19 #2

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
yes - there are long list of genetic defects that this group carries - some think it's the basis of their 'madness' , to be seen in both their psychotic behaviour and written word.
Does anyone remember the thread believenothing contributed to re- jewish defective genetics , it was well resourced - congenitally insane with several severe distinct abnormalities.
Last Edit: 28 May 2015 03:28 by Lizzy.

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 28 May 2015 07:51 #3

• Frothy
  • Released
So everyone with schizophrenia is a Jew... :noway:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease - Psychopathology of Judaism 28 May 2015 09:27 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Judaism is not merely a “religion,” as many Jews are overt atheists or agnostics, and they do not consider themselves less Jewish for all that. Jewry is also not a race even if it is true that a “trained eye,” most of the time, can recognize a Jewish appearance, that is to say, a characteristic pattern which is the result of their strict observance of endogamy for centuries. Jews see themselves as the “chosen ones” of God, and marriage outside the community is strictly frowned upon. However, mixed marriages do exist and have also helped to renew the blood of Israel during all the centuries spent in the various ghettos where the Jews preferred to live, separately and apart from the rest of the population. The essential condition for such mixed marriages is that the mother be Jewish, since Orthodox Rabbis recognize as Jewish only the child born of a Jewish mother. However, having just a Jewish father or grandparent can suffice for a person to identify completely with Judaism. Jewishness is therefore a “mental race” that has been shaped over the centuries by the Hebrew religion and the universalist project of Judaism.

=> Psychopathology of Judaism

Btw .... Hutschnecker = hat snailer :cool2:

www.dict.cc/deutsch-englisch/Hut.html also: cap of a mushroom or toadstool ;)
www.dict.cc/?s=Schnecke
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 May 2015 10:04 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 28 May 2015 09:56 #5

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Blue_Tackler wrote:

That is not what the article says
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 28 May 2015 11:18 #6

• Frothy
  • Released
rodin wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

That is not what the article says

Then the thread title is wrong, and misleading.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 21 Apr 2016 20:11 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Then the thread title is wrong, and misleading.

Maybe he did not mean it

:dunno:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 17 May 2018 17:38 #8

• lovejoy
  • Fresh Member
There are two ways to be fooled
One is to believe what isn't true
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)
Bitcoin-bc1qq9r87uasrxv59hz92zy9t47r96aezdfuqnujfx
Last Edit: 17 May 2018 17:40 by lovejoy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, rodin

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 17 May 2018 18:49 #9

• lovejoy
  • Fresh Member
There are two ways to be fooled
One is to believe what isn't true
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)
Bitcoin-bc1qq9r87uasrxv59hz92zy9t47r96aezdfuqnujfx
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Guest1041

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 17 May 2018 20:17 #10

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Guest1041 wrote:
But I've found it here:

www.haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

Will have to update my forum. I wonder if I'm tipping them off.

I think they've got it the wrong way round. It's being part of a Satanic ethno 'religion' where you have the end of you dick sliced off as a new born baby which is probably highly conducive to becoming totally and completely autumn conker bonkers.

Use this to anonymous your links anon.to
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 18 May 2018 01:09 #11

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Schizophrenics often have the messiah complex..which is epidemic in Israel, but not just Jews.
Its a religious thing.
Most schizo's in western society are deeply religious it comes with the territory.
Having a religious experience is the same as having a psychotic breakdown.
Hearing voices is common amongst religious folk.
So You could definitely say the Jewish disease infects people.
All the shamans in history must have caught this disease from a Jew...long before Jews came about tho.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 18 May 2018 13:17 #12

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
I don't think the religious aspect is the main reason , I believe it's genetic .
Yes, the criminally perverse teachings , infanticide, patricide , ect, sexual abuse of small children, SRA, - they weren't called the Satan's Spawn for nothing , the data proves ( to my satisfaction ) that this group has a high amount of insanity ,which i believe has been turned against the whole human race - but at the core it's genetic going back several thousand years , incorporating the worst religious aspects from everywhere they lived in ancient times - that was madness in itself.
I was married to a bi-polar / manic depressive whose Grandfather on his Mothers' side was an Ashkenazi jew , a TOTAL control freak , illogical , evasive , cheating alcoholic - the only thing he could do was make and handle money - didn't know one end of a hammer from the other. The family wasn't religious , he knew when a psychotic episode had arrived ( due to not taking his meds ) , he heard voices that told him to jump out of the window ect - not from 'g-d' .....I had him on the psyche ward 4 times , each episode took several months to fully 'recover' from .
I also have another very close family member who married a catholic young woman whose family I believe were Converso's - she carries the www.duchenne.com/about-duchenne gene with TWO young boys with this sad future .
Little wonder AH wanted the cleanse the German population of these insidious diseases..- 200 at the last count ?
jscreen.org/reasons-for-genetic-testing/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5sGe0p2P2wIVWbXACh3oUg2AEAAYASAAEgJzAvD_BwE
I personally have an excellent genetic make-up - Welsh and Anglo - Saxon -never even ever had the flu or been in a hospital bed , except for a natural birthing room .
Last Edit: 18 May 2018 13:20 by Lizzy.

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 18 May 2018 15:19 #13

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Guest1041 wrote:
porridge wrote:
Schizophrenics often have the messiah complex..which is epidemic in Israel, but not just Jews.
Its a religious thing.
Most schizo's in western society are deeply religious it comes with the territory.
Having a religious experience is the same as having a psychotic breakdown.
Hearing voices is common amongst religious folk.
So You could definitely say the Jewish disease infects people.
All the shamans in history must have caught this disease from a Jew...long before Jews came about tho.

Do you believe in God? The existence of non physical consciousness?

I agree with you fundamentally........and the Shamans caught this disease from Cain and his progeny.

But at the same time.......a certain amount of peering behind the curtain of reality can be instructive, as long as you don't get stuck permanently backstage with the souls of the dead.

Schizophrenia doesn't really mean anything as a word....and doesn't really explain what schizophrenia is...... I'd compare it to having your soul knocked out of your body, a kind of estrangement to living in a physical world, while the whole onslaught of the non-physical universe invades your mind.

I've never been schizophrenic, but experienced Luciferian Illumination. I managed to get over it thankfully. And while it's not a good place to be, it can be an interesting place to visit and take notes. I suppose this was always the point of Pharaonic Initiations of Ancient Egypt and those of ancient Greece. Say hi to the UNDERWORLD but don't overstay your welcome.

I guess im agnostic TS, God is a Jewish thing so no I dont believe in god. :thumbup: I would say im agnostic tho & not a materialist.

I dont see talking with spirits as a disease, that is what western society through ignorance that is disconnected with the source labels people.

This why I think the TI community are full of shit & in total denial, as they are definitely being fucked with but not by government agents.
Like you say behind the curtain there is a lot going on we are in the dark about in this fake reality.

Mental illness I would agree can be bad genes, or drugs abuse, mostly bad diet..but Ashkenazi are known for bipolar neurotics, as Lizzy pointed out with her experience.
Thats what I have always understood from many Jews ive known in the past, not schizophrenia.

So is just another Fake zone attack on the mentally ill undesirables.
Shitler would have had them sterilized of course coz he was a control freak Darwinian supremacist arsehole.
When theres a fine line between madness & genius why some of the best minds have issues.

Religion is most definitely a major cause of mental illness.
Im sure youve heard of Kundalini syndrome?
Its not a Jew only disease..
Why the simpletons on here look so stupid..even posting tabloid articles to try & prove their case. :facepalm:
I wanna know what their excuse is as this place is like a fucking online assylum. :ponda:

End of the day scientism the afterbirth of the church has been round a few hundred years, shaman & spiritual beliefs have been around hundreds of thousands of years. Is only coz they were demonised by the church, to keep us disconnected from our true goal on this earth, have been misunderstood.
I look at it like a radio signal.
You take some shit speed you are going to get a dodgy reception & pick up some negative vibes.
Theres no guidance in our culture, it was stolen from us by the Romans.
They didnt call them medicine men for nothing.
Spiritual sickness is a plague in our society.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 18 May 2018 15:29 by porridge.

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 18 May 2018 15:40 #14

• porridge
  • Silver Member
lol TS :dunno: If you are talking bible gods then they are Jews. Elohim Or Saturn worship.

The church keeps us disconnected & in the dark so the archons or whatever can keep feeding of us.
Thats what the medicine men where there to protect you from dodgy shit.
But now this place is just a supermarket for demonic shit to leech on to you.

Probably why they have chocolate & sugar shoved in your face everywhere you go, with loads of chemical shit added to make you more susceptible & more tasty..

BTW I like your theory on schizophrenia, about the soul being put in a fake reality. lol

Wake up mate.

Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease 18 May 2018 15:58 #15

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Guest1041 wrote:
Porridge why are you talking about the church? I didn't even mention the church.

I know all about the church thanks mate, if you took any interest in my blogs and my ebooks, you would have spotted that.

Just written an ebook saying how the early Christian church was corrupted by Jewish Kabbalism from day one.

So thanks, but please don't make me into your ideal 'Christian fundie Strawman' for you to take the piss out of and feel superior to.

Because that isn't me. It never was, and never will be.

Im not saying that & we never agree on religion TS so best dropped.

Nothing Christian about the church & never has been...fuck all to do with Jewish infiltration either.

Kudos in the Beatles thread for speaking the truth, but now of course youll be labelled as a thought criminal on here..maybe even a bit infected. ;)

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare