Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ''Jesus'' the inside Job

''Jesus'' the inside Job 10 Jun 2015 10:12 #1

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Seems to me that day one Jesus was born in a barn, then at a point of life aged 12, he's seen by Luke, on this occasion Jesus is conversing with some wise priests who are impressed with his knowledge.

Skip 18 years, Jesus turns up at a baptism which is carried out by Johnny B Headless, during said baptism Johnny B Headless, Jesus and possibly four disciples witness the voice of god say..
In the gospels, the accounts of Luke and Mark record the voice as addressing Jesus by saying "You are beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased", while in Matthew the voice addresses the crowd "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
A slight discrepancy is irrelevant imo,the point I'm making is that the ''priesthood if Jesus'' only lasted from this point of baptism until the crucifixion.

This means than other than the Birth of Jesus and the one time aged 12 that he was seen by Luke conversing with wise priests, there is nothing for 30 years, baring in mind that he lived for 33 years.

The gospels were not written until 50 - 100 years after the events (or even longer) and there is basically the testimony of four people over a three year period.

So the question is, where had Jesus been for the other 30 years of his life, and just because the followers of former head on the shoulders Johnny B report hearing a voice, it does not necessarily mean that the voice was that of God's.

So then this narrative was verbally repeated for 50 -100 years or more before being written, thus how can it be accurately assessed as to which disciple said what, and why would anyone later come to believe this, if it were not forcibly pressed into the consciousness of the European public with strict discipline applied.

Another question that lurks is who told the story of the Birth of Christ, it can not be the disciples as they only realized that they were in the presence of the ''son of god'' when Jesus was 30 at his baptism or thereafter.

Prior to and at Jesus's birth all the characters are spoken of as if an observer is telling the story, there is no interaction afaik between the narrative speaker/writer and the characters within the narrative.

Mary, the pregnant Virgin, and Joseph go to a barn, meet an inn keeper who offers them a barn for the night, on come three wise men etc...

Apparently (if I have this right) an angel, or some angles appeared before shepherds who were watching their sheep at night, and were told to hurry along to see the Messiah, so they hurried along to a manger in Bethlehem, then wise men came etc....

I wonder who put these parts of the narrative together, who would have known about the shepherds, and about the wise men, and all the rest of it, as in why they went along to the manger to begin with?

Then after all this glory and cheer involving angels and all sorts, after the birth everyone goes back to what they were doing before hand and nobody mentions the ''Messiah/Saviour'' until he is spotted by Luke at the age of 12 speaking with wise priests and then when he is 30 years old being baptized and God's voice is heard ''This is my son'' etc....

It seems to me that the birth of Jesus has no narrator or rather no witness that could have overseen all events and put them together from the perspective of all the different characters. And even then strangely all the characters went away nothing is heard of Jesus.

On the way home the wise 'men' had a dream :facepalm: that warned them not to go back to Herod of whom they were instructed to find Jesus, their dream told them that Herod wanted to kill Jesus.

Wait for it...... Joseph then had a dream of his own, God told Joseph in a dream to flee to Egypt where Jesus would be safe from Herod. They (Joseph, Jesus, Mary) then returned to Nazareth once Herod had died.

Who is actually responsible for this narrative, it can't be the disciples who gave testimony as they did not know that ''Jesus was the son of God'' until it was announced by ''God's voice'' at Jesus's baptism some 30 years later?

So the questions are not only where had Jesus been for most of his life but who collected the information from the dreams of the wise men, Joseph, where they dreamed instructions from God, the information about the shepherds being visited by angels and told to visit the manger, and the problems with finding an inn?

It must have been either Mary or Joseph, so how would they know that the wise men had a dream of their own, if the wise men would have told Joseph/Mary about their dream about the safety of Jesus thus took a different route home to avoid telling Herod where Jesus was, because Joseph/Mary did not know about the compromised safety of Jesus until Joseph was told about it by God in his own dream, so who was able to narrate both Josephs dream from God and the wise 'mens' dream about Herod's real intentions?

Just scraping a little deeper this information is found.

''Mary stayed with Elizabeth, wife of Zachariah the priest. The Holy Spirit thro Zachariah, prophesied that his son John (the Baptist) will prepare the way of the Lord (1:76)''

So it seems that the meeting between Jesus and ''Johnny B headless'' was somewhat pre-arranged.

Johnny B Headless and Jesus are cousins.

Luke 1:39-56

[39] At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, [40] where she entered Zechariah's home and greeted Elizabeth. [41] When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. [42] In a loud voice she exclaimed: "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! [43] But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? [44] As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. [45] Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished!"

And how would Luke know this?

Anyway according to this.. ''Christian Lesson'' Johnny B Headless's mother is the ''Virgin'' Mary's aunt.
Now she seeks out Zechariah's home in the tiny village, and greets her kinswoman Elizabeth. It the town is near Jerusalem, it's likely that Mary has visited here before when her family has come to Jerusalem for Passover or another feast day. Elizabeth, now six months pregnant, comes to the door and sees her niece. www.jesuswalk.com/lessons/1_39-56.htm
So as Mary was within distance to visit her pregnant aunt, the two boys would have been growing up knowing one another, no?

Mary's uncle is the priest Zechariah, Elizabeth's husband, the father of Johnny B Headless.

And for Luke to give testimony he must have been an insider, otherwise how would he be able to testify as above, what Elizabeth said and her reactions to ''Virgin'' Mary (In Elizabeth's home)?

:dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2015 12:08 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 10 Jun 2015 11:29 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
The questions I have are not ''ought Jesus be believed'' rather ought the disciples be believed?

It's already common knowledge that Paul was a most retrospective writer who's angle is that he met Jesus on a route someplace when Jesus appeared as a spirit etc...

So what of Luke....

Well, why is it that Luke turns up in so many places, for example in Elizabeth's home when Mary visits, at the meeting of the 12 year old Jesus with wise priests?

It seems like it's Luke who is the narrator...
Luke is one of the most important figures in the New Testament, not only as a member of the early church, but also as the author of the Gospel of Luke as well as the book of Acts. Luke is idenitifed as a physician in Colossians 4:14.

The name Luke (Loukas) is apparently an abbreviation for Loukanos. Old Latin manuscripts frequently have the words CATA LUCANUM as the title of the Third Gospel. (But the form Loukios, is also found in inscriptions synonymous with Loukas; compare Ramsay, The Expositor, December, 1912.) It was a common fashion in the koine to abbreviate proper names, as it is today, for that matter (compare Amphias from Amphiatos, Antipas from Antipatros, Apollos from Apollonias, Demas from Demetrios, Zenas from Zenodoros, etc.; and see Jannaris, Historical Greek Grammar, section 287).

The Apostle Paul alone names Luke (Colossians 4:14; 2 Timothy 4:11; Philemon 1:24). He does not mention his own name in the Gospel or in the Acts. Compare the silence of the Gospel of John concerning the name of the apostle John. There was no particular occasion to mention Luke's name in the Gospel, except as the author, if he had so wished. The late legend that Luke was one of the Seventy sent out by Jesus (Epiphanius, Haer., ii.51, 11) is pure conjecture, as is the story that Luke was one of the Greeks who came to Philip for an introduction to Jesus (John 12:20), or the companion of Cleopas in the walk to Emmaus (Luke 24:13). The clear implication of Luke 1:2 is that Luke himself was not an eyewitness of the ministry of Jesus. www.religionfacts.com/library/isbe/luke-the-apostle

...rather than a witness.

So it's Luke and Paul, or Paul using Luke as a sock, either way these two appear to be responsible for the entire narrative of Jesus, so even where Mark, Matthew and the rest give testimony it is Luke/Paul that is presenting the testimony.

So a new question has emerged, are we expected to believe in Jesus, or are we expected to believe in Luke/Paul when we read the NT?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2015 11:39 by Frothy.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 10 Jun 2015 11:58 #3

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Seems to me that day one Jesus was born in a barn, then at a point of life aged 12, he's seen by Luke, on this occasion Jesus is conversing with some wise priests who are impressed with his knowledge.
A slight discrepancy is irrelevant imo,the point I'm making is that the ''priesthood if Jesus'' only lasted from this point of baptism until the crucifixion.

This means than other than the Birth of Jesus and the one time aged 12 that he was seen by Luke conversing with wise priests, there is nothing for 30 years, baring in mind that he lived for 33 years.

:dunno:
I love the word "WHY?"
I would rename your thread from >>>>

'Jesus'' the inside story ........ to >>>>>> 'Jesus'' is the inside job.
And it makes perfect sense to me this way
Yes the so called Jesus " is a inside Job" ABSOLUTELY TRUE! :thumbup:

Also all the things you pointing to are perfect observations from your side.
The thing is to work out the truth of things.

When you ask many times why ?............ requires the result of >>>>>> ah-ha that's Why! ;)

Because the entire story told was never a physical reality but they all mental events & realities.
Like the Soul reality & the Spiritual reality they all part of the invisible inner silent reality!

But can be expressed through verbal expressions.
A true Philosophers home town reality.

How would you explain to anyone what the soul & spirit reality is? .............. & it is a reality because all can see the external effects but never the inner once!

And to explain such things requires a special way & form of talking which needs a creator & a receiver which are on the same frequency to be understood & communicated.

The number 12 ............ 30 ............ & 33 only having a symbolical value meaning the way I see it.

The #12 is the beginning of all in symbolic terms ............

1 = You
2 = the two inner reality's as in the Soul & Spirit issue.

1 + 2 = Trinity

In one sentence I say the #30 means that you have to be an adult to understand things correctly.

Second symbolic meaning:
30 years minimum to even grasp the reality concept of the Soul & Spirit issues. Because they two non visible things but present.
30 = 3 = trinity understanding.

33 = 3 & 3 = double Trinity .......... don't mix this up with the Masons 33 degrees :nono:

One Trinity is the understood reality one ........ the second one is the personally implemented one = double trinity = 3 + 3 = 6 = the number of Men, A-Men, Amen.

So Jesus was understood = 30
The Jesus was implemented by those which known his reality within gave him another 3 points = 30 + 3 = 33 = double trinity.

That's my take on it in a short uncomplicated way.

Will it help you? ............ :dunno: because that part is totally in your own court!

To ever start on the right foot is to get it out of your head that Jesus was a physical being as in individual person.
Even if you only just would simulated it within your mind will be the starting point of all!
And with the simulation in your mind read all scripture again & then see what result you getting out of it?
ah-ah,,,,,,,,,,,,,

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2015 12:14 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

''Jesus'' the inside story. 10 Jun 2015 12:06 #4

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Perhaps you're right about the thread title wario :up:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2015 12:28 by Frothy.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 10 Jun 2015 12:24 #5

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
wario mrote
To ever start on the right foot is to get it out of your head that Jesus was a physical being as in individual person.
Even if you only just simulated it will be the starting point of all!

I'm just querying those who propose that Jesus was a man/god thing.

How about this for a theory.

Before Jesus is born Zechariah and Elizabeth (Johnny B Headless's parents) don't have child, Zech is visited by an angel, yes it's Gabriel again who tells Zech, that '' Johnny B Headless "will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from birth." (Luke 1:15) ''

Thus Zechariah and Elizabeth already have a God given child, thus is not Zechariah the producer of God's children, so if Mary has a child of God, would it not be off of Zechariah, hence Johnny B Headless and Jesus are not only cousins but half brothers.

In fact according to the NT both Johnny B Headless and Jesus are God inserted/blessed beings But Elizabeth was touched by Zechariah thus was Mary also touched by he and given a heavenly son of God?

This would explain why 30 years later how Johnny B Headless come to be who he was and how he knew that Jesus was also a child of God.

:wissl:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2015 12:26 by Frothy.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 10 Jun 2015 12:46 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I suggest that you scroll down here Wario and click on the NT links to see how things were played out above. :up:

Only then can the stings of the puppets be seen. :yup:

Btw there are plenty of OT and other links there to see also.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2015 12:48 by Frothy.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 10 Jun 2015 13:20 #7

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Blue_Tackler wrote:
The questions I have are not ''ought Jesus be believed'' rather ought the disciples be believed?

It's already common knowledge that Paul was a most retrospective writer who's angle is that he met Jesus on a route someplace when Jesus appeared as a spirit etc...

So what of Luke....

Well, why is it that Luke turns up in so many places, for example in Elizabeth's home when Mary visits, at the meeting of the 12 year old Jesus with wise priests?

It seems like it's Luke who is the narrator...

Again it comes to the same end point .............

Make all characters of the entire story of the non physical .

And ONLY see the 12 the physical human being messages.
Each of the 12 apostles were very intelligent Philosopher masters & each played there specific roll to convey the entire story in all its possible view points.

You see the 12 .......... you see the 13th one ........ the one which is holding the book = (Words)
The 13th one is non physical but the center object of all & WITHIN ALL MINDS THE SAME.
He/it is the physical inner in silence mental manifestation within all 12 apostles.

The 12 ▲▲Philosophers
Physical Human being.
They created the writings
1 + 1 = 2

Adam = non physical
Eve = non physical
The Serpent = non physical
The garden God impersonator = non physical
The trees in the garden = non physical
The Fruits in the trees = non physical
Cain = non physical
Able = non physical
Seth = non physical = Jesus in later stage = non physical
Mary = non physical
Mary virgin = non physical
Mary Magdalen = non physical

|||||||| ||||||||

Key stone! >>> & note every single word very slowly!! >> no mistake here & you can read out of it what is of the physical & what is not & belongs in the mental Spiritual arena only!

The chrism is superior to baptism, for it is from the word "Chrism" that we have been called "Christians," certainly not because of the word "baptism". And it is because of the chrism that "the Christ" has his name. For the Father anointed the Son, and the Son anointed the apostles, and the apostles anointed us. He who has been anointed possesses everything. He possesses the resurrection, the light, the cross, the Holy Spirit. The Father gave him this in the bridal chamber; he merely accepted (the gift). The Father was in the Son and the Son in the Father. This is the Kingdom of Heaven.
The apostles who were before us had these names for him: "Jesus, the Nazorean, Messiah", that is, "Jesus, the Nazorean, the Christ". The last name is "Christ", the first is "Jesus", that in the middle is "the Nazarene". "Messiah" has two meanings, both "the Christ" and "the measured". "Jesus" in Hebrew is "the redemption". "Nazara" is "the Truth". "The Nazarene" then, is "the Truth". "Christ" [...] has been measured. "The Nazarene" and "Jesus" are they who have been measured.
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gop.html

Yes the Father given the true Words to the Son = (the Spiritual invisible realm) = Fruits of the mind.
The Spirit mind was within all the 12 apostles.
And the 12 apostles through there teachings & written records given it to man.
Hence:
The Thirteenth lost Tribe ... also called the unmovable race.
Jesus is the inner center of this tribe within silence.

Inner means physically inner; as in within the individual mindset.
As it was in the beginning so it is now!

Through the Holy Spirit we are indeed begotten again, but we are begotten through Christ in the two. We are anointed through the Spirit. When we were begotten, we were united. None can see himself either in water or in a mirror without light. Nor again can you see in light without mirror or water. For this reason, it is fitting to baptize in the two, in the light and the water. Now the light is the chrism.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2015 13:30 by Mario.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 10 Jun 2015 13:48 #8

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wario mrote
Even if you only just simulated it will be the starting point of all!

I'm just querying those who propose that Jesus was a man/god thing.

How about this for a theory.

Before Jesus is born Zechariah and Elizabeth (Johnny B Headless's parents) don't have child, Zech is visited by an angel, yes it's Gabriel again who tells Zech, that '' Johnny B Headless "will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from birth." (Luke 1:15) ''

Thus Zechariah and Elizabeth already have a God given child, thus is not Zechariah the producer of God's children, so if Mary has a child of God, would it not be off of Zechariah, hence Johnny B Headless and Jesus are not only cousins but half brothers.

In fact according to the NT both Johnny B Headless and Jesus are God inserted/blessed beings But Elizabeth was touched by Zechariah thus was Mary also touched by he and given a heavenly son of God?

This would explain why 30 years later how Johnny B Headless come to be who he was and how he knew that Jesus was also a child of God.

:wissl:

This is maybe a easy one?
So you talking visiting angels ............... OK perfect!

I say with confidence that the below in blue points to 14 invisible to the eye angels.
You take your pick which one visited first or last.......... :cool: :)

All of the non physical externally ....... but of a physical inner nature once visit & excepted to be your personal guardian angels.

Result:
Zoe, who was with Sabaoth, = Life in redemption = created the seven & seven = 14 good inner characteristics.(the so called Angels within heaven)
And in the presence of these, Zoe, who was with Sabaoth, created seven good androgynous forces.
These are the names of the male ones:
the Unenvious,
the Blessed,
the Joyful,
the True,
the Unbegrudging,
the Beloved,
the Trustworthy.

Also, as regards the female ones, these are their names:
Peace,
Gladness,
Rejoicing,
Blessedness,
Truth,
Love,
Faith (Pistis).
And from these are many good and innocent spirits. Their influences and their effects you will find in the Configurations of the Fate of Heaven That Is Beneath the Twelve.
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html

And before his mansion he created a throne, which was huge and was upon a four-faced chariot called "Cherubin". Now the Cherubin has eight shapes per each of the four corners, lion forms and calf forms and human forms and eagle forms, so that all the forms amount to sixty-four forms - and seven archangels that stand before it; he is the eighth, and has authority. All the forms amount to seventy-two. Furthermore, from this chariot the seventy-two gods took shape; they took shape so that they might rule over the seventy-two languages of the peoples. And by that throne he created other, serpent-like angels, called "Seraphin", which praise him at all times.

Thereafter he created a congregation of angels, thousands and myriads, numberless, which resembled the congregation in the eighth heaven; and a firstborn called

Israel - which is, "the man that sees God"; and another being, called Jesus Christ, who resembles the savior above in the eighth heaven, and who sits at his right upon a revered throne. And at his left, there sits the virgin of the holy spirit, upon a throne and glorifying him. And the seven virgins stand before her, [...] possessing thirty harps, and psalteries and trumpets, glorifying him. And all the armies of the angels glorify him, and they bless him. Now where he sits is upon a throne of light <within a> great cloud that covers him. And there was no one with him in the cloud except Sophia <the daughter of> Pistis, instructing him about all the things that exist in the eighth heaven, so that the likenesses of those things might be created, in order that his reign might endure until the consummation of the heavens of chaos and their forces.

the seven virgins = are the seven characteristics 7 male once & 7 female once = 14 but a virgin has always two in one!
Sophia = Wisdom
Pistis = Faith

As for the Wisdom who is called "the barren," she is the mother of the angels. And the companion of the [...] Mary Magdalene. [...] loved her more than all the disciples, and used to kiss her often on her mouth. The rest of the disciples [...]. They said to him "Why do you love her more than all of us?" The Savior answered and said to them,"Why do I not love you like her? When a blind man and one who sees are both together in darkness, they are no different from one another. When the light comes, then he who sees will see the light, and he who is blind will remain in darkness."

The dark side angels. <<< As above so below! Because Satan is a copy cat!
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Something I made for my own visualization a long while back: .... not updated because its from years ago & I lost the original file image; but good enough for starters.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2015 14:13 by Mario.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 10 Jun 2015 14:33 #9

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I suggest that you scroll down Here:>> Wario and click on the NT links to see how things were played out above. :up:

Only then can the stings of the puppets be seen. :yup:

Btw there are plenty of OT and other links there to see also.
Well that's what they did & still doing with no end in side
because they sending people astray with all there lies & story creations to relate everything to the physical which it is absolutely not since day one; so people do not find the real deal reality truth of things. The scriptures do not relate to any physical things in 90% of cases.
Its all a Spiritual & Soul reality story in philosophical word form............. case close at least for me!

That's how they created the entire mess in the first place!
The manipulators knowing exactly what they doing & for what logical agenda. (a 2000 year old scam played on everyone.)

Do I believe what I'm saying here is right ..................
No; I know & others will too in time & many others understanding & knowing the reality truth already!

And I know too......... but fools day is over.
And the people of the world have to understand how there so called leaders have fooled them systematically there entire life.
                @ oiram @
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2015 14:56 by Mario.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 12 Jun 2015 11:19 #10

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
The Virgin Mary is Virgo.

The three wise men can be seen in Orion's belt, they followed a bright star,

Jesus came to the forefront from the water when he was baptized by Johnny B Headless, it's the age of Pisces it's why there are so many references to fish/fishermen in the NT.
The Age of Pisces is considered by some as the Age of Christianity, inasmuch as the 2160 years sometimes allotted also coincides reasonably with that religion’s tenure on Earth. But from a broader point of view, all the “Ages” are more likely tied to specific deities of ancient Sumerian notoriety.

In this respect, Enki, the Sumerian god of wisdom, and the alleged true father of mankind, is associated with the planet Neptune, which astrologically “rules” the sign of Pisces. Additionally, Enki might have originally landed on the Earth in an earlier “Age of Pisces” and thus obtained “prior rights” to this portion of Earth’s Grand Cycle. In this respect, the Age of Pisces can be thought of as the Age of Enki. The supposition is that, if the Anunnaki, Enki and Enlil, and all the rest are in fact the Gods and Goddesses of the ancient world, and if they rule the Earth with precedence given to the god to whom the Age “belongs”, then for the last 2000 to 2800 years, Enki has been in charge of Earth.

This would also imply that during the prior Age of Aries (roughly 2400 to 600 B.C.E.), the Age was “ruled” by Mars, the god of war. Aries is very much a male (macho) sign, and is likely to have been a time when the aggressive male energy dominated affairs. This might best be illustrated by the reign of Marduk in Babylon. Marduk is traditionally associated with Mars, and his reign, primarily from Babylon would have occurred after the fall of the Sumerian civilization circa 2000 B.C.E.. (Incidentally, the word “Cairo” in the ancient language of the time means “Mars”!)

Just prior to the Age of Aries is the Age of Taurus (4600 to 2400 B.C.E.). Taurus is very much a female sign, and implies an Age “ruled” by the Goddess. This was also the time when Alpha Draconis was being recognized as the pole star. This is noteworthy in that in most goddess cultures, the dragon is considered the defender of the feminine. This is also why Saint George allegedly slaying the dragon is but a metaphor for the patriarchy’s ascent over the prior matriarchal cultures -- described more fully in Astrology According to the Goddess and the goddess, Inanna’s Descent into Hades). However, because the Anunnaki is a male dominated, chauvinistic group, there is little likelihood that the Goddess’s authority went unchallenged. It is more likely that the day-to-day, routine bloodshed in war and otherwise was temporarily muted somewhat.
www.halexandria.org/dward207.htm

The astrological ages change when the March (Easter) equinox appears in different situations for example...
According to the Belgian astronomer and mathematical wizard Jean Meeus (bio here), who does adhere to the IAU’s definitions, the sun at the March equinox passed from being in front of the constellation Aries and to being in front of the constellation Pisces in 68 B.C. Looking ahead, again according to Jean Meeus, the March equinox will cross over into the constellation Aquarius in 2597. Once again, these are the astronomical dates, based on IAU constellation boundaries established in 1930.

Other interpretations for the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. The constellations as defined by the IAU are different sizes. Astrologers often like to divide the Zodiac into twelve equal sections. For example, the constellation Pisces – as defined by the IAU – spans more than 30o along the ecliptic, or sun’s annual path in front of constellations of the Zodiac.

Astrologers, though, might disregard the span of the constellation Pisces on the sky’s dome, and instead regard an astrological age as a precise 30o shift of the March equinox in front of the backdrop stars. earthsky.org/human-world/when-will-the-age-of-aquarius-begin

Jews LARPing as Nazis

''Jesus'' the inside story. 12 Jun 2015 14:47 #11

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Blue_Tackler wrote:
The Virgin Mary is Virgo.

The three wise men can be seen in Orion's belt, they followed a bright star,

Jesus came to the forefront from the water when he was baptized by Johnny B Headless, it's the age of Pisces it's why there are so many references to fish/fishermen in the NT.

Maybe this is why the people created story's which are relating to the Stars??
Talking about ages..........

No The Virgin Mary ................ has nothing to do with Virgo.
Only story's created which may fit ........ but are not the reality symbolic the Virgin Mary out of scripture has.
But people have to figure out these things on them own.

But who are the Stars referring too ...? >> not the once in the Sky you can be insured of this(not even the Pisces formation)!
6. ARCHONS - THEIR DESTRUCTION
- There are a limited number of ages - sometimes three (three descents of a saviour figure like Pronoia or Protennoia), sometimes four (one age for each of the the Four Lights. See FOUR LIGHTS).
- At the end will come the consummation: “(This...) has been apparent from creation down to the consummation of the age.” (Origin of the World)
- The time of the Archons is limited: “Jesus said, ‘Truly I say to you, for all of them the stars bring matters to completion. When Saklas (the blind god) completes the span of time assigned for him...’” (Gospel of Judas 54)

- The end of the Archons’ rule will be heralded by signs in the cosmos: “Then, when the great Authorities knew that the time of fulfillment had appeared - just as in the pangs of the parturient it (the time) has drawn near, so also had the destruction approached - all together the elements trembled, and the foundations of the underworld and the ceilings of Chaos shook, and a great fire shone within their midst, and the rocks and the earth were shaken like a reed shaken by the wind.” (Trimorphic Prontennoia 43:4)
- More cosmic signs: “Then the sun will become dark, and the moon will cause its light to cease. The stars of the sky will cancel their circuits.” (On the Origin of the World 126:10)

The Lower Aeons will collapse, and the ‘luminous fire’ which created the Archons will also destroy them: “And their heavens will fall one upon the next and their forces will be consumed by fire.
Their eternal realms, too, will be overturned.” (On the Origin of the World)
- Finally Sophia will cause their destruction. The Archons will destroy each other, or Yaltabaoth will destroy them and then himself: “And a great clap of thunder will come out of a great force that is above all the forces of chaos, where the firmament of the woman (Sophia) is situated. Having created the first product, she (Sophia) will put away the wise fire of intelligence and clothe herself with witless wrath. Then she will pursue the gods of chaos, whom she created along with the prime parent (Yaltabaoth). She will cast them down into the abyss. They will be obliterated because of their wickedness. For they will come to be like volcanoes and consume one another until they perish at the hand of the prime parent (Yaldabaoth). When he has destroyed them, he will turn against himself and destroy himself until he ceases to exist.” (On the Origin of the World 126:13)

9. BAPTISM - NUMBER AND TYPES
- In On the Origin of the World, there are three ages of the world (parousias), three types of humans and, corresponding to these, three baptisms of different types: “So, too, there are three baptisms - the first is the spiritual, the second is by fire, the third is by water.” (Origin of the World)

- In the Gospel of Philip, baptism is associated with water while the chrism is associated with fire. See CHRISM, FIRE
- Nevertheless, John the Baptist says: “I baptize with water, but he (Christ) will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.” (Matthew 3:11) Hence, there is also a ‘baptism of fire’.
- In The Book of Jeu, there a Gnostic ‘baptism of fire’ is mentioned: “Jesus turned to the four corners of the world with his disciples and invoked this prayer, speaking thus: ‘Hear me my Father, father of all Fatherhoods, infinite Light, make my disciples worthy to receive the baptism of fire.’” (Book of Jeu 110)

- During his visionary ascent through the Upper Aeons, Zostrianos is baptized in the watery light seven times for each of the aeons: “I left the airy-earth and passed by the copies of the aeons, after washing there seven times in living water, once for each of the aeons. I did not cease until I saw all the waters.” (Zostrianos)

This creates a possible historical schema of ‘four ages’. In the context of The Hypostasis of the Archons, the first three ages apparently took place before Noah and the flood. Then, the fourth Light, Eleleth, appears and describes the fourth age, which is the present age, when the Christ appears. Eleleth: “‘Still, that sown element (the sons of Seth) will not become known now. Instead, after three generations it will come to be known, and it has freed them from the bondage of the authorities' error.’ Then I (Norea) said, ‘Sir, how much longer?’ He (Eleleth) said to me, ‘Until the moment when the true man, within a modeled form, reveals the existence of the spirit of truth, which the father has sent. Then he will teach them about everything, and he will anoint them with the unction of life eternal, given him from the undominated generation. Then they will be freed of blind thought, and they will trample underfoot death, which is of the authorities, and they will ascend into the limitless light where this sown element belongs.’” (Hypostasis of the Archons)
http://www.gnosticq.com/az.text/glos.af.html#Anchor-ADAM-11481

The old Fishermen symbolics .................... as in the Fishers of men.

Well it appears someone changed the story of the (Fishers of Man)
into (the age of Pisces) because it also symbolically a Fish image.
I say its not related to the original symbolic meaning at the beginning :nono:

Matthew 4:19
And he said to them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

The Jesus image is a Fisher of man caching his fish out of the Pit >>>>>
Would this make the Jesus image >>>> (the age of Pisces)????
I don't think so but as I said people individually have to figure out what's correct or an incorrect representation!

Expose a primitive 3D ONLY thinking & minded Hebrew man translation would turn it into something like this >>
And he said to them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. :yup: :thumbup: :cool:

All these things are by most computed within the wrong side & part of the brain!
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2015 15:56 by Mario.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 12 Jun 2015 23:27 #12

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Take a look in your search engine about the many similarities between Mithra and Jesus.

Then come back when you realize that its the same dude.

Here me now Mario, I shall tell you exactly what Jesus is.

Jesus is Mithra rewritten to hijacking hebrewism, it's as obvious as can be.

Compare and you shall see.

All roads lead to Rome.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2015 23:29 by Frothy.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 13 Jun 2015 00:57 #13

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Take a look in your search engine about the many similarities between Mithra and Jesus.
Then come back when you realize that its the same dude.
Here me now Mario, I shall tell you exactly what Jesus is.
Jesus is Mithra rewritten to hijacking hebrewism, it's as obvious as can be.
Compare and you shall see.
All roads lead to Rome.

I don't think your argument would ever stick .......... basing it on the first base rules.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image

Therefor the Jesus image will never represent any dude as you say.

No Idols means no idols.
So whatever they created for themselves must be a fake by default. ;) ;)

You never bypass the base-rule & if it does not fit into the base rule it must he a Hoax.
1 + 1 = 2

That's why the Ten are so important to be understood & there are not many which do ........ never mind even implementing them!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2015 01:01 by Mario.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 13 Jun 2015 07:08 #14

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Jesus is Mithra plus some Judian/Hebrew peasantry.

Whether you wish to say man, god, dude, word, or philosophical character.

It sticks like glue when the mind is untamed and unaided.

As I say, all roads lead to Rome, you appear a bit stuck to gnosticism Mario. It's those billboards again, they are there to both distort the mind and to hide the truth.

Mithra is Jesus, it,s la Roman 'God' Jesus was a way to monotheicize Mithra and to hijacking the Hebrew god.

Your ''base rule'' is a billboard message to fool the gullible into believing base rules. Using the same image is exactly what they do, over and over.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2015 07:13 by Frothy.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 13 Jun 2015 08:18 #15

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Jesus is Mithra plus some Judian/Hebrew peasantry.
Whether you wish to say man, god, dude, word, or philosophical character.
It sticks like glue when the mind is untamed and unaided.
As I say, all roads lead to Rome, you appear a bit stuck to gnosticism Mario. It's those billboards again, they are there to both distort the mind and to hide the truth.
Mithra is Jesus, it,s la Roman 'God' Jesus was a way to monotheicize Mithra and to hijacking the Hebrew god.
Your ''base rule'' is a billboard message to fool the gullible into believing base rules. Using the same image is exactly what they do, over and over.
Why? ....... are images catching your attention?

Its no problem; each one to his own way..........
Everyone are there own master & judge.
All wrong; or right moves are in each individuals hands. No one to be blamed in the end then the individual himself!

Don't judge others ...... just absorb evaluate learn; or reject! ........ Its all about yourself not ever others!

This only proves again & again that we all are individuals! ..... No race, color; or group sports!

Only two ways I see ......... you prove to yourself that you are a Human; or that you are a People.

What would be wrong with it from your point of view to be stuck with this type of evilness .....
Not any type of Ring kissing.
No feet or idol kissing & no worshiping of anything.
No enforcing or enforcement of any sort.
No Stone walls, no black stone to walk around, no Temples, or Buildings to sit in.
No waisted Sundays. Or five times a day feet washing & floor kissing.
No Public Holidays.
No Taxes; no Sacrifices of anything, not even your foreskin!
The best part no leaders; but yourself ..... etc.

Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστικός gnostikos, "learned", from γνῶσις gnōsis, knowledge) describes a collection of ancient religions whose adherents shunned the material world – which they viewed as created by the demiurge – and embraced the spiritual world.[1] Gnostic ideas influenced many ancient religions[2] that teach that gnosis (variously interpreted as knowledge, enlightenment, salvation, emancipation or 'oneness with God') may be reached by practicing philanthropy to the point of personal poverty, sexual abstinence (as far as possible for hearers, entirely for initiates) and diligently searching for wisdom by helping others.[3] However, practices varied among those who were Gnostic.

In Gnosticism, the world of the demiurge is represented by the lower world, which is associated with matter, flesh, time and, more particularly, an imperfect, ephemeral world. The world of God is represented by the upper world and is associated with the soul and perfection. The world of God is eternal and not part of the physical. It is impalpable and timeless.

Gnosticism is primarily defined in a Christian context.[4][5] In the past, some scholars thought that gnosticism predated Christianity and included pre-Christian religious beliefs and spiritual practices argued to be common to early Christianity, Neoplatonism, Hellenistic Judaism, Greco-Roman mystery religions, and Zoroastrianism (especially Zurvanism). The discussion of gnosticism changed radically with the discovery of the Nag Hammadi library and led to a revision of older assumptions. To date, no pre-Christian gnostic texts have been found,[6] and gnosticism as a unique and recognizable belief system is considered to be a second century (or later) development.[7]

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2015 10:00 by Mario.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 14 Jun 2015 08:51 #16

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
The Nag Hammadi library imo is just another layer of bs, yet you believe it so?
The Nag Hammadi Library

The Prayer of the Apostle Paul
Translation by Dieter Mueller

(Approximately two lines are missing.)

... your light, give me your mercy! My Redeemer, redeem me, for I am yours; the one who has come forth from you. You are my mind; bring me forth! You are my treasure house; open for me! You are my fullness; take me to you! You are (my) repose; give me the perfect thing that cannot be grasped!

I invoke you, the one who is and who pre-existed in the name which is exalted above every name, through Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords, the King of the ages; give me your gifts, of which you do not repent, through the Son of Man, the Spirit, the Paraclete of truth. Give me authority when I ask you; give healing for my body when I ask you through the Evangelist, and redeem my eternal light soul and my spirit. And the First-born of the Pleroma of grace -- reveal him to my mind!

Grant what no angel eye has seen and no archon ear (has) heard, and what has not entered into the human heart which came to be angelic and (modelled) after the image of the psychic God when it was formed in the beginning, since I have faith and hope. And place upon me your beloved, elect, and blessed greatness, the First-born, the First-begotten, and the wonderful mystery of your house; for yours is the power and the glory and the praise and the greatness for ever and ever. Amen.
www.gnosis.org/naghamm/prayp.html

Yes, Paul was a Roman.

Now stop all this ridiculous nonsense, Gnostic's don't have anything to do with 'Jesus'.

In Codex V there is ''Apocalypse of Adam'' we're now back at the Hebrew Monotheistic god.

I have already told you that all roads lead to Rome, now pay attention Wario.
Other important primary Gnostic texts – ancient writings discovered in the century before the recovery of the Nag Hammadi Library, including texts like the Gospel of Mary – are cataloged in the Classical Gnostic Scriptures section of the The Gnostic Society Library. Many scriptures in the Nag Hammadi collection were influence by Valentinus (c. 100–160 AD) and his tradition of Gnosis. Due to his importance, we have a large section of the library dedicated specifically to Valentinus and the Valentinian Tradition.
www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html
"Valentinianism" is the name for the school of gnostic philosophy tracing back to Valentinus. It was one of the major gnostic movements, having widespread following throughout the Roman Empire and provoking voluminous writings by Christian heresiologists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentinus_(Gnostic)

J. Quasten writes (Patrology, v. 1, p. 260):

By far more important than Basilides and his son Isidore was their contemporary Valentinus. Irenaeus (Adv. Haer. 3,4,3) states of him: 'Valentinus came to Rome in the time of Hyginus (ca. 136 to 140 A.D.), flourished under Pius (ca. 150 to 155) and remained until Anicetus' (ca. 155 to 160). Epiphanius (Haer. 31,7 to 12) is the first who reports that he was born in Egypt, educated in Alexandria, and that he spread his doctrine in Egypt before he went to Rome. Epiphanius adds that he later left Rome for Cyprus. Clement of Alexandria has six fragments of his writings incorporated into his Stromata: two of them are from his letters, two from his homilies, and two of them do not give any indication from which of his writings they are taken.

Quasten also states: "Valentinus found many followers both in the East and in the West. Hippolytus speaks of two schools, an Oriental and an Italian." (Patrology, v. 1, p. 261)

Bentley Layton expounds (The Gnostic Scriptures, pp. 221-222):

Three sides of Valentinus' literary personality emerge in these remains. First, there is the mythmaker—continuing in the steps of the gnostics, but strikingly innovative so as to take account of the different brand of philosophy, a more profound acceptance of biblical and cross-centered Christianity, and a different structuring of the myth. A doctrinal résumé of Valentinus's myth, by St. Irenaeus, survives (IrV): it is abbreviated and stops short, so no more than a hint of this side of Valentinus emerges. The myth is known in more detail in versions taught by Valentinus's disciples. The version by Ptolemy is included in the present volume (IrPt); from it, a modern reader can get a better idea of what Valentinus's own teaching muts have been like, though some details are doubtless due to Ptolemy's own creativity.
www.earlychristianwritings.com/valentinus.html

Let me know when you've stopped playing Star Trek with the Archons, are you Spock or Scotty?

Now let's see what the Romans have really been up to, whilst you've been distracted with the Archons.
Mithra has the following in common with the Jesus character:

• Mithra was born on December 25th of the virgin Anahita.

• The babe was wrapped in swaddling clothes, placed in a manger and attended by shepherds.

• He was considered a great traveling teacher and master.

• He had 12 companions or "disciples."

• He performed miracles.

• As the "great bull of the Sun," Mithra sacrificed himself for world peace.

• Mithra ascending to heaven in his solar cart, with sun symbolHe ascended to heaven.

• Mithra was viewed as the Good Shepherd, the "Way, the Truth and the Light," the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah.

• Mithra is omniscient, as he "hears all, sees all, knows all: none can deceive him."

• He was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.

• His sacred day was Sunday, "the Lord's Day," hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.

• His religion had a eucharist or "Lord's Supper."

• Mithra "sets his marks on the foreheads of his soldiers."

• Mithraism emphasized baptism.

December 25th Birthday

The similarities between Mithraism and Christianity have included their chapels, the term "father" for priest, celibacy and, it is notoriously claimed, the December 25th birthdate. Over the centuries, apologists contending that Mithraism copied Christianity nevertheless have asserted that the December 25th birthdate was taken from Mithraism. As Sir Arthur Weigall says:

December 25th was really the date, not of the birth of Jesus, but of the sun-god Mithra. Horus, son of Isis, however, was in very early times identified with Ra, the Egyptian sun-god, and hence with Mithra...

Mithra the 'Rock-Born'

Mithra's genesis out of a rock, analogous to the birth in caves of a number of gods—including Jesus in the apocryphal, non-canonical texts— was followed by his adoration by shepherds, another motif that found its way into the later Christianity. Regarding the birth in caves likewise common to pre-Christian gods, and present in the early legends of Jesus, Weigall relates (50):

...the cave shown at Bethlehem as the birthplace of Jesus was actually a rock shrine in which the god Tammuz or Adonis was worshipped, as the early Christian father Jerome tells us; and its adoption as the scene of the birth of our Lord was one of those frequent instances of the taking over by Christians of a pagan sacred site. The propriety of this appropriation was increased by the fact that the worship of a god in a cave was commonplace in paganism: Apollo, Cybele, Demeter, Herakles, Hermes, Mithra and Poseidon were all adored in caves; Hermes, the Greek Logos, being actually born of Maia in a cave, and Mithra being "rock-born."

Mithra, born from a rock holding a dagger and a torchAs the "rock-born," Mithras was called "Theos ek Petras," or the "God from the Rock." As Weigall also relates:

Indeed, it may be that the reason of the Vatican hill at Rome being regarded as sacred to Peter, the Christian "Rock," was that it was already sacred to Mithra, for Mithraic remains have been found there.

Mithras was "the rock," or Peter, and was also "double-faced," like Janus the keyholder, likewise a prototype for the "apostle" Peter. Hence, when Jesus is made to say (in the apparent interpolation at Matthew 16:12) that the keys of the kingdom of heaven are given to "Peter" and that the Church is to be built upon "Peter," as a representative of Rome, he is usurping the authority of Mithraism, which was precisely headquartered on what became Vatican Hill.

"Mithraic remains on Vatican Hill are found underneath the later Christian edifices, which proves the Mithra cult was there first."

By the time the Christian hierarchy prevailed in Rome, Mithra had already been a popular cult, with pope, bishops, etc., and its doctrines were well established and widespread, reflecting a certain antiquity. Mithraic remains on Vatican Hill are found underneath the later Christian edifices, a fact that proves the Mithra cult was there first. In fact, while Mithraic ruins are abundant throughout the Roman Empire, beginning in the late first century AD/CE, "The earliest church remains, found in Dura-Europos, date only from around 230 CE."

.The Virgin Mother Anahita

Unlike various other rock- or cave-born gods, Mithra is not depicted in the Roman cultus as having been given birth by a mortal woman or a goddess; hence, it is claimed that he was not "born of a virgin." However, a number of writers over the centuries have asserted otherwise, including several modern Persian and Armenian scholars who are apparently reflecting an ancient tradition from Near Eastern Mithraism.

"The worship of Mithra and Anahita, the virgin mother of Mithra, was well-known in the Achaemenian period."

For example, Dr. Badi Badiozamani says that a "person" named "Mehr" or Mithra was "born of a virgin named Nahid Anahita ('immaculate')" and that "the worship of Mithra and Anahita, the virgin mother of Mithra, was well-known in the Achaemenian period [558-330 BCE]..." (Badiozamani, 96) Philosophy professor Dr. Mohammed Ali Amir-Moezzi states: "Dans le mithraïsme, ainsi que le mazdéisme populaire, (A)Nāhīd, mère de Mithra/Mehr, est vierge"—"In Mithraism, as in popular Mazdaism, Anahid, the mother of Mithra, is a virgin." (Amir-Moezzi, 78-79) Comparing the rock birth with that of the virgin mother, Dr. Amir-Moezzi also says:

...il y a donc analogie entre le rocher, symbole d'incorruptibilité, qui donne naissance au dieu iranien et la mère de celui-ci, Anāhīd, éternellement vierge et jeune.

(...so there is analogy between the rock, a symbol of incorruptibility, giving birth to the Iranian god and the mother of that (same) one, Anahid, eternally virgin and young.)

In Mithraic Iconography and Ideology (78), Dr. Leroy A. Campbell calls Anahita the "great goddess of virgin purity," and Religious History professor Dr. Claas J. Bleeker says, "In the Avestan religion she is the typical virgin." (Bleeker (1963), 100)

One modern writer ("Mithraism and Christianity") portrays the Mithra myth thus:

According to Persian mythology, Mithras was born of a virgin given the title "Mother of God."

The Parthian princes of Armenia were all priests of Mithras, and an entire district of this land was dedicated to the Virgin Mother Anahita. Many Mithraeums, or Mithraic temples, were built in Armenia, which remained one of the last strongholds of Mithraism. The largest near-eastern Mithraeum was built in western Persia at Kangavar, dedicated to "Anahita, the Immaculate Virgin Mother of the Lord Mithras."

Artemis the Huntress holding two animals (lions?), Francois Vase, 6th century BCE; LouvreAnahita, also known as "Anaitis"—whose very name means "Pure" and "Untainted" and who was equated in antiquity with the virgin goddess Artemis—is certainly an Indo-Iranian goddess of some antiquity, dating back at least to the first half of the first millennium prior to the common era and enjoying "widespread popularity" around Asia Minor. Indeed, Anahita has been called "the best known divinity of the Persians" in Asia Minor. (de Jong, 268)

Moreover, concerning Mithra Schaff-Herzog says, "The Achaemenidae worshiped him as making the great triad with Ahura and Anahita." Ostensibly, this "triad" was the same as God the Father, the Virgin and Jesus, which would tend to confirm the assertion that Anahita was Mithra's virgin mother. That Anahita was closely associated with Mithra at least five centuries before the common era is evident from the equation made by Herodotus (1.131) in naming "Mitra" as the Persian counterpart of the Near and Middle Eastern goddesses Alilat and Mylitta. (de Jong, 269-270)

Moreover, Mithra's prototype, the Indian Mitra, was likewise born of a female, Aditi, the "mother of the gods," the inviolable or virgin dawn. Hence, we would expect an earlier form of Mithra also to possess this virgin-mother motif, which seems to have been lost or deliberately severed in the all-male Roman Mithraism.

Well known to scholars, the pre-Christian divine birth and virgin mother motifs are documented in the archaeological and literary records, as verified by Dr. Marguerite Rigoglioso in The Cult of the Divine Birth in Ancient Greece and Virgin Mother Goddesses of Antiquity.

Early Church Fathers on Mithraism

Mithraism was so popular in the Roman Empire and so similar in important aspects to Christianity that several Church fathers were compelled to address it, disparagingly of course. These fathers included Justin Martyr, Tertullian, Julius Firmicus Maternus and Augustine, all of whom attributed these striking correspondences to the prescient devil. In other words, anticipating Christ, the devil set about to fool the Pagans by imitating the coming messiah. In reality, the testimony of these Church fathers confirms that these various motifs, characteristics, traditions and myths predated Christianity.

"Christianity took a leaf out of the devil's book when it fixed the birth of the Saviour on the twenty-fifth of December."

Concerning this "devil did it" argument, in The Worship of Nature Sir James G. Frazer remarks:

If the Mithraic mysteries were indeed a Satanic copy of a divine original, we are driven to conclude that Christianity took a leaf out of the devil's book when it fixed the birth of the Saviour on the twenty-fifth of December; for there can be no doubt that the day in question was celebrated as the birthday of the Sun by the heathen before the Church, by an afterthought, arbitrarily transferred the Nativity of its Founder from the sixth of January to the twenty-fifth of December.

Regarding the various similarities between Mithra and Christ, as well as the defenses of the Church fathers, the author of The Existence of Christ Disproved remarks:

Justin Martyr, Church FatherAugustine, Firmicus, Justin, Tertullian, and others, having perceived the exact resemblance between the religion of Christ and the religion of Mithra, did, with an impertinence only to be equalled by its outrageous absurdity, insist that the devil, jealous and malignant, induced the Persians to establish a religion the exact image of Christianity that was to be—for these worthy saints and sinners of the church could not deny that the worship of Mithra preceded that of Christ—so that, to get out of the ditch, they summoned the devil to their aid, and with the most astonishing assurance, thus accounted for the striking similarity between the Persian and the Christian religion, the worship of Mithra and the worship of Christ; a mode of getting rid of a difficulty that is at once so stupid and absurd, that it would be almost equally stupid and absurd seriously to refute it.

"It is good practice to steer clear of all information provided by Christian writers: they are not 'sources,' they are violent apologists."

In response to a question about Tertullian's discussion of the purported Mithraic forehead mark, Dr. Richard Gordon says:

In general, in studying Mithras, and the other Greco-oriental mystery cults, it is good practice to steer clear of all information provided by Christian writers: they are not "sources," they are violent apologists, and one does best not to believe a word they say, however tempting it is to supplement our ignorance with such stuff. (Gordon, "FAQ")

He also cautions about speculation concerning Mithraism and states that "there is practically no limit to the fantasies of scholars," an interesting admission about the hallowed halls of academia.

Priority: Mithraism or Christianity?

It is obvious from the remarks of the Church fathers and from the literary and archaeological record that Mithraism in some form preceded Christianity by centuries. The fact is that there is no Christian archaeological evidence earlier than the earliest Roman Mithraic archaeological evidence and that the preponderance of evidence points to Christianity being formulated during the second century, not based on a "historical" personage of the early first century. As one important example, the canonical gospels as we have them do not show up clearly in the literary record until the end of the second century.

Mithra's pre-Christian roots are attested in the Vedic and Avestan texts, as well as by historians such as Herodotus (1.131) and Xenophon (Cyrop. viii. 5, 53 and c. iv. 24), among others. Nor is it likely that the Roman Mithras is not essentially the same as the Indian sun god Mitra and the Persian, Armenian and Phrygian Mithra in his major attributes, as well as some of his most pertinent rites.

Moreover, it is erroneously asserted that because Mithraism was a "mystery cult" it did not leave any written record. In reality, much evidence of Mithra worship has been destroyed, including not only monuments, iconography and other artifacts, but also numerous books by ancient authors. The existence of written evidence is indicated by the Egyptian cloth "manuscript" from the first century BCE called, "Mummy Funerary Inscription of the Priest of Mithras, Ornouphios, Son fo Artemis" or MS 247.

Egyptian Mithra inscription on cloth; 1st century BCE; The Schøyen Collection, www.schoyencollection.com/religionsExtinct2.html

As previously noted, two of the ancient writers on Mithraism are Pallas, and Eubulus, the latter of whom, according to Jerome (Against Jovinianus, 2.14; Schaff 397), "wrote the history of Mithras in many volumes." Discussing Eubulus and Pallas, Porphyry too related that there were "several elaborate treatises setting forth the religion of Mithra." The writings of the early Church fathers themselves provide much evidence as to what Mithraism was all about, as do the archaeological artifacts stretching from India to Scotland.

These many written volumes doubtlessly contained much interesting information that was damaging to Christianity, such as the important correspondences between the "lives" of Mithra and Jesus, as well as identical symbols such as the cross, and rites such as baptism and the eucharist. In fact, Mithraism was so similar to Christianity that it gave fits to the early Church fathers, as it does to this day to apologists, who attempt both to deny the similarities and yet to claim that these (non-existent) correspondences were plagiarized by Mithraism from Christianity.

"Regardless of attempts to make Mithraism the plagiarist of Christianity, the fact will remain that Mithraism was first."

Nevertheless, the god Mithra was revered for centuries prior to the Christian era, and the germane elements of Mithraism are known to have preceded Christianity by hundreds to thousands of years. Thus, regardless of attempts to make Mithraism the plagiarist of Christianity, the fact will remain that Mithraism was first, well established in the West decades before Christianity had any significant influence.
www.truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm

If you're planning to dissect and insert parables from Nag, don't bother, it's bs.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2015 09:33 by Frothy.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 14 Jun 2015 11:24 #17

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Blue_Tackler wrote:
If you're planning to dissect and insert parables from Nag, don't bother, it's bs.

You are your own master ........ there is nothing which needs enforcement.
Understanding can never be forced.

So what is bs to you?

bs = believers sentiment! ;) :thumbup:

Remember not believing is also a believe!

In my case I don't believe nothing so I could never be placed into a believers box category by default.

A general tip: you should never mix source materials coming from different producers ....... bad personal move & only creates confusion for yourself.

Would be like reading things out of the Bible & the Koran at the same time & trying to match them up ..........
Would not turn out anything positive trust me!

wikipedia.org source material :thdown: :thdown: :thdown: ........... totally wrong address I would say!
"wikipedia" >>> Its like asking a "J" man what he thinks about the Jesus image :wissl:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2015 11:26 by Mario.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 14 Jun 2015 11:38 #18

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Though now, in your mind of minds, you know, yes you do know, Jesus is a Mithra remake.

And there are things on Wikipedia that are true and factual, and there are lots of bs 'facts' on other webpages.

Here is the fact, this thread is about ''Jesus'' as in ''his story told''.

It has nothing to do with ''Archons'' Spock.

Jesus is Mithra.

I don't go along with this Wikipedia is a poor source, when there are thousands of sources as bad or worse that are used on such forums.

Mixing sources is the exact way to find any truth amoungst them, as in cross referencing information.

The fact that you pick at one source shows how you are a left brained Gnostic poster, in fact that's no Gnostic at all.

Forget it, it's nonsense, you no nothing except what you spend your entire TZ experience doing, which is dot connecting numbers that have no relation, quoting parables and other shit from brain washing books and scrolls.

You are repeating the lies.

The truth about Jesus is, Jesus is Mithra, only a blinkered fool would not see it.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2015 11:44 by Frothy.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 14 Jun 2015 12:04 #19

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Blue_Tackler wrote:
The truth about Jesus is, Jesus is Mithra, only a blinkered fool would not see it.
:D
Expose these types of blinkers............

But I may even have a better one then yours?

Was your Mithra before or after time-line ? ......... no not Set the donkey headed one :nono:
At least I found a text which stated this .......

Is it truth is it a fact :dunno: ....... lets say everything was created by man if it comes to written things.
So could anyone trust man? ... Nope! >> 90% are freaking liars in general!

Well then I say that Seth was the first representation of the so called Jesus & all others were faked or impersonated. or retold in different forms & ways afterward.

Also the word & given name Jesus was created by the 12 Apostles to give there inner guiding image a name description .........
So in this case Mithra is Mithra in his own time line ........... & Jesus is Jesus in his own time line!
That's the way my logic tells me the reality.

The so called Jesus image name had many different names given throughout history .......

Well who was the first? ........
would logically mean we got to go to the start of the entire story line (Adam, Eve, Cain, Able & Seth)

The Second Treatise of the Great Seth
Now these things I have presented to you - I am Jesus Christ, the Son of Man, who is exalted above the heavens -
O perfect and incorruptible ones, because of the incorruptible and perfect mystery and the ineffable one. But they think that we decreed them before the foundation of the world, in order that, when we emerge from the places of the world, we may present there the symbols of incorruption from the spiritual union unto knowledge. You do not know it, because the fleshly cloud overshadows you. But I alone am the friend of Sophia(Wisdom). I have been in the bosom of the father from the beginning, in the place of the sons of the truth, and the Greatness. Rest then with me, my fellow spirits and my brothers, forever.
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/2seth.html

|||||||| ||||||||

On the Origin of the World
Thereafter he created a congregation of angels, thousands and myriads, numberless, which resembled the congregation in the eighth heaven; and a firstborn called

Israel - which is, "the man that sees God"; and another being, called Jesus Christ, who resembles the savior above in the eighth heaven, and who sits at his right upon a revered throne. And at his left, there sits the virgin of the holy spirit, upon a throne and glorifying him. And the seven virgins stand before her, [...] possessing thirty harps, and psalteries and trumpets, glorifying him. And all the armies of the angels glorify him, and they bless him. Now where he sits is upon a throne of light <within a> great cloud that covers him. And there was no one with him in the cloud except Sophia <the daughter of> Pistis, instructing him about all the things that exist in the eighth heaven, so that the likenesses of those things might be created, in order that his reign might endure until the consummation of the heavens of chaos and their forces.

Conclusion:
Mithra lost ..... & Seth wins because it has a text which states this ......... Mithra has no such text in his name only has a story line similarity.
Also when this Mithra came to be? :dunno:
So did the Mithra(1400 BC?, 4th century BC?, 2nd and 3rd centuries AD) story was just a continuation of the Seth(Beginning) or the Set(3790 BC–3500 BC) story from the beginning of the original Story?.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2015 13:37 by Mario.

''Jesus'' the inside story. 14 Jun 2015 13:44 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mario wrote:
The old Fishermen symbolics .................... as in the Fishers of men.

Well it appears someone changed the story of the (Fishers of Man)
into (the age of Pisces) because it also symbolically a Fish image.
I say its not related to the original symbolic meaning at the beginning :nono:

And he said to them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

The Jesus image is a Fisher of man caching his fish out of the Pit >>>>>
Would this make the Jesus image >>>> (the age of Pisces)????
I don't think so but as I said people individually have to figure out what's correct or an incorrect representation!

Expose a primitive 3D ONLY thinking & minded Hebrew man translation would turn it into something like this >>
And he said to them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. :yup: :thumbup: :cool:

All these things are by most computed within the wrong side & part of the brain!
@ oiram @
See full comment, if you want to:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Fish Charm Kabbalah Necklace

Unique Kabbalah Jewelry.

This beautiful 925 Sterling Silver fish Kabbalah Necklace is The Rabi Nachman Meuman's Amulet.

Fish- According to the Kabbalah the Fish uses as a blessing for fertility and protection from the evil eye.

Buy: www.kabbalahjewelrydesigners.com/fish-charm-kabbalah-necklace/
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2015 14:38 by PFIZIPFEI.