Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 00:56 #1

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
:O :facepalm: :noway:

You're about to enter the Jewish Twilight Zone and if you're a normal person with any sense of morals or values of any kind whatsoever you're about to be shocked into total disbelief by what I'm going to show you. Take a look at the following picture, it shows a Jewish women over the house of a Jewish couple and she is about to eat the Placenta of the other Jewish women on camera, with the help and assistance of the Jewish couple:

Now notice in the next picture that she is preparing the human Placenta to be eaten:

Now notice in the comments section below the video how it's the Jews who are coming out in support of this practice, saying that there is nothing wrong with it and that's it's a common thing to do. Specifically take a look at the women "Rachel Rei" in the below picture, notice how she says "Lot's of people eat placentas it's not unusual":

Now in the next picture we are at Rachel's channel and notice how she has a video there on "how to be Jewish":

She is a Jewish girl who says that lot's of people eat placentas and it's not unusual. One can only wonder what planet she is from? Now notice in the following picture another Jew "Freddy Goldstein" is also coming out in support of this video and complaining to YouTube for it being "hate speech" against Jews:

oiltradingacademytradesvideoblog.blogspot.ca/2015/03/jews-are-vampires-of-folklore.html

:umm:
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 02:49 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 01:35 #2

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I've come across the placenta pill before - I'm not against it - animals eat the afterbirth in much the same way . I've heard besides the mass protein , the hormones in it abate post partum depression .

The practices that involve ritualistic killing and eating of human babies and young children is of course another matter all together - one that is well known and believed to be the main reason jews have been expelled 100+ times from country and city alike.
I agree the blood libel ritual could easily be the foundation of vampire folklore.
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 01:37 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 02:39 #3

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Is this a new thing?? :dunno: cooking and eating placenta's and putting it into capsules.. :umm: I've not heard of it before. Though I think of the placenta as a beautiful part of a women's body in it's part of the life process of a new life.... the thought of eating it and cooking it....well... :twitch:

Concerning the vampirism trend... I got to wonder why the Jews in Hollyweird have been promoting Vampirism through the MSM and to the young folks through movies like Twilight etc...
firstlightforum.wordpress.com/2008/12/25/the-jews-propensity-for-vampirism-and-bloodletting-revisited/

The vampire lifestyle (also known as the vampyre subculture) is now an alternative lifestyle, and it’s based on the modern perception of vampires in popular fiction, especialy the work by Bram Stoker who has recently been condemned as anti-Semitic because of the Jewish connotations attached to his undead Transylvanian villain Dracula. The vampire subculture is largely an offshoot or issue of the Goth subculture, and incorporates elements of the sadomasochism subculture; and is now actively promoted in glossy magazines dedicated to the topic and on forums on the Web.

Practical vampirism (i.e., sanguinarian vampirism) within the vampire subculture involves drinking blood, and throughout the world Goths and vampires have blood stored in refrigerators ready to be consummed as and when required.

Members of the vampire and Goth subcultures adopt a variety of roles, and can be both suckers and donors of blood. The sanguinarian has a craving for blood, which only intensifies with the habitual consumption of it; and their craving is characteristically non-erotic, and the preferred source is human, as blood of the animal sort is considered not as satisfying.

The occult Order of Aset Ka published the Asetian Bible book, and says a practical vampire can’t be distinguished from a sanguinarian or a psychic vampire; because all vampirism is a form of feeding, whether psychic or by the ingestion of blood.

Some say sanguinarianism is Renfield’s syndrome (i..e, clinical vampirism); but it should be noted that Renfield’s syndrome is not recognised by the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, and hence has been traditionally classified as merely a delusional symptom of schizophrenia.

The term “psychic vampire” was popularized in the 1960s with the publication of the Jew Anton LaVey’s Satanic Bible. LaVey, a Jew of Ukrainian extraction, claims to have coined the term, and said he used it to connote a paranormal entity within a person that facilitated drawing energy off the environment, which he defined as either people, elements, or electricity.

Jewish obsession with cruel kosher rites of animal slaughter, and their ritual murder of Gentiles and Christians to get blood for the matzo and a velvety dessert wine consumed at banquets by the elite of their ilk.

No doubt the propensity Jews have had to draw out the blood of live animals in a kosher kill and to chew on the blood of fellow humans in the matzo and to suck it down in a dessert wine at banquets has issued largely of a corruption of their ancient tribal mindset, which was steeped in bloodletting from the time animal sacrifices to Jehovah were instituted in the days of their patriarch Abraham and perpetuated down through the dispensation of Mosaic Law..
The fifth season of HBO’s vampire-centric series True Blood is now under way.

On Sunday’s episode, we learned of the existence of the Vampire Bible, a text predating the Hebrew Bible in which God (a vampire, of course) created Lilith in his own image and then created Adam and Eve—to be her food. We were then treated to a loony communion scene in which several characters drank blood drawn straight from their spiritual leader’s wrist, while chanting vampire-inflected, bastardized Hebrew.

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/103445/hbos-true-blood-libel
The earliest reference to a vampiric creature occurs in a text of Late Antiquity, the "Testament of Solomon" (this is also one of the paradigmatic texts for Jewish sorcerers, because it portrays Solomon as a kind of wizard).

Behold, when the Temple of the city of Jerusalem was being built, and the artificers were working thereat, Ornias the demon came among them toward sunset; and he took away half of the pay of the chief-deviser's little boy, as well as half his food. He also continued to suck the thumb of his right hand every day. And the child grew thin, although he was very much loved by the king. So King Solomon called the boy one day, and questioned him, saying: "Do I not love thee more than all the artisans who are working in the Temple of God? Do I not give thee double wages and a double supply of food? How is it that day by day and hour by hour thou growest thinner?"
4. But the child said to the king: "I pray thee, O king. Listen to what has befallen all that thy child hath. After we are all released from our work on the Temple of God, after sunset, when I lie down to rest, one of the evil demons comes and takes away from me one half of my pay and one half of my food. Then he also takes hold of my right hand and sucks my thumb. And lo, my soul is oppressed, and so my body waxes thinner every day."

Solomon responds to this threat by constructing a magic ring with which he enslaves this demon and, subsequently, higher orders of demons. In the end, the king uses these demon-slaves to help him construct the Temple!

ejmmm2007.blogspot.ca/2006/11/vampires-jewish-goth.html

Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 02:51 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 06:02 #4

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Lizzy wrote:
I've come across the placenta pill before - I'm not against it - animals eat the afterbirth in much the same way . I've heard besides the mass protein , the hormones in it abate post partum depression .

The practices that involve ritualistic killing and eating of human babies and young children is of course another matter all together - one that is well known and believed to be the main reason jews have been expelled 100+ times from country and city alike.
I agree the blood libel ritual could easily be the foundation of vampire folklore.
I'm not against it ........ :O

Hmmm ▼▼ jammy ....

Wow sorry! ...........
is there anything women would not take in there mouths ....... never mind eating it?? :roll:
I'm better not commenting on this one in detail !!!!!!!

But I make sure I keep away from these females from now onward .......... never knowing which type of woman you are facing!
:twitch: just thinking about it :kiss3:< by the way honey what did you just had for breakfast before I given you this kiss!
ah well ...... :omg: >> >>>but; but I did brush my teeth >>>> >>> :layrubber:

Please Humans are not animals ............. yes animals are animals & usually having no way to evolve to human levels!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Animals & Cats doing it all the time ...& who was called Beast in the story line at the beginning! ...
Yes it was EVE and the snake!

Well girls just keep up your great practices ......... I'm sure & convinced its protein rich & good for you (as the above)! :noway:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 06:39 by Mario.

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 06:37 #5

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
mario - the pills are not served like haggis - they are put into powder form and only taken by the mother .

we're not talking about aborted fetuses ending up in out food supply , as it does.

This is an old herbal practice that a good midwife did for all mothers at one time.

this is NOT satanic ritual abuse here ........keep some perspective please.

AND DO NOT get crude with me either :nono:

Perhaps you should attempt to comprehend how depleted mothers' became in the days before good pre- natal nutrition , the birth death ratio's only 100 yrs ago , ect .....studies have been done on this - it's much like the resurgence in home births and homeopathy .

Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 06:52 by Lizzy.

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 06:49 #6

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Lizzy wrote:
mario - the pills are not served like haggis - they are put into powder form and only taken by the mother .
we're not talking about aborted fetuses ending up in out food supply , as it does.
This is some an old herbal practice that a good midwife did for all mothers at one time.
this is NOT satanic ritual abuse here ........keep some perspective please.
AND DO NOT get crude with me either :nono:
Oh ......... don't worry I'm not a softy & don't personalize these things.

I seen hell pit many times from within .........
so I'm already hardened like a diamond & died from this world long time ago; only spoke my mind in honesty!

Nothing to worry about ...... I heard much more worse things then these things!
They all can do what they want as long they keeping a respectful distance...........

No problem for me as long I'm not involved!

This is my base rule & that's the only reason why I comment so people knowing on which fence I'm sitting:
Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 07:37 by Mario.

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 07:00 #7

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I don't think you'll be called on for midwifery Mario - or child birth :O however, one shouldn't be too quick to throw the baby out with the bathwater .....

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 07:13 #8

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Lizzy wrote:
I don't think you'll be called on for midwifery Mario - or child birth :O however, one shouldn't be too quick to throw the baby out with the bathwater .....
True; but in this case I would throw the Placenta out with the bathwater ...... if Ill be around.
And its not for-sale either if I be around!

But that's just me!

You know why most westerners having a flat ass?
And you know why so many Asians having a flat nose?

The western tradition is to hold the baby from its legs & give a smack on the back side to get the first sound.
Appears Asians doing the same but with one difference they smacking the newborn on the nose to get the first sound.

Now you know why they having a flat nose ............ & so many westerners a flat but. :D :chuckle:

What you think the "J" gang is doing to get the first sound ........... well I leave that up to the imagination....... :chuckle: >>>
>>> & why most having a ▼▼▼ @ oiram @
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 07:25 by Mario.

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 10:11 #9

The very thought of somebody eating that is disgusting. However I don't think anything ritualistic was involved here. The woman preparing the placenta wasn't doing it to eat for herself or to serve it as dinner on a plate with mash potatoes, carrots and gravy. It was made into some type of pill for the mother to take. Still a horrible thought, but I guess it must have some nutritional value for the mother?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 13:03 by Return of Zorro.

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 10:20 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Duty Free Stores aimed at Asian tourists are full of placenta face creams.

Never been game to open a tester to see what's inside. The cream is white tho.

Lolol at how Jews pipe up with the pathetic hate speech card. They are the masters of it with the Talmud

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 11:35 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
THIS .... is absolutely one of the most disgusting things I ever read and saw on this forum
- including some comments -
and I had to stop the video before 1:50 because I almost threw up - honestly !

I still feel totally sick and will have to postpone my lunch indefinitely.

Thank you very much for exposing this blatant ugliness, Malila.

Need to stop now and try to recover my stomach ....
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 12:03 #12

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Jews have long exhibited their lust for blood. This placenta eating moran does not surprise me.

Elizabeth Bathory was a transylvanian jewess aristocrat who tortured and murdered and drained the blood of hundreds of Gentile girls in order for the heinous woman to bathe in their blood "because she believed it would make her look younger".
"Elizabeth Bathory was a turn-of-the-17th century eastern European Jewish-Gypsy who believed that bathing in the blood of virgins would maintain her youthful looks.

It is said that Elizabeth Bathory was one of the cruelest serial killers of all time as most of her young victims faced severe torture before they were killed and their blood was drained for the Countess to bathe in. It is said that she would bite the flesh off of her victims faces, genitals and other body parts. And she tortured her victims with large needles that she would heat red hot in a fire. There was testimony given at the trial of the Countess that she had a book that listed the names of over 650 of her young victims.

But did we ever really need to wonder why jews endlessly 'romanticize' blood drinkers, serial killers, torturers, pedophiles, cults, witches, warlocks etc etc?"

Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 12:23 by Orangeaid.

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 13:11 #13

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
THIS .... is absolutely one of the most disgusting things I ever read and saw on this forum

It's not exactly the kind of thing one wants to view just before making a salami sandwich is it.. yuk. It was when she started cooking it that got me.. I can't imagine the smell of the kitchen when that is cooking. UGH.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 17:11 by Return of Zorro.

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 13:37 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
To me it's clearly satanic to eat parts of humans and to drink human blood ... or mess otherwise ....

Some research has shown that ingestion of the placenta can increase the pain threshold in pregnant rats. Rats that consumed the placenta experienced a modest amount of elevation of naturally-occurring opioid-mediated analgesia. Endogenous opioids, such as endorphin and dynorphin, are natural chemicals, related to the opium molecule, that are produced in the central nervous system. Production of these endogenous opioids is increased during the birthing process. They have the ability to raise the threshold of pain tolerance in the mother. When coupled with ingested placenta or amniotic fluid, the opioid effect on pain threshold is dramatically increased. Rats that were given meat instead of the placenta showed no increase in the pain threshold. There have been no scientific studies which show that placentophagy enhances analgesia in humans.

Although the placenta is revered in many cultures, there is scarce evidence that any customarily eat the placenta after the newborn's birth.

TV Dinners

Fearnley-Whittingstall's next series was TV Dinners, in which he notoriously flambéed and puréed a human placenta to then serve as pâté during one episode[7] — the pâté was "much enjoyed by the baby's family and friends."[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placentophagy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Fearnley-Whittingstall

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 13:48 by PFIZIPFEI.

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 17:11 #15

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

STFU - any chance to get a dig in . :facepalm:

I object to it's use in all forms other than the one it was intended for - the MOTHER.

So why did animals routinely do it ?
you guys have gone off into lalaland - mixing up an old homeopathic practice with SRA and gross profitering.

placentabenefits.info/medicinal.asp

Many people of the world have known the secret power of the placenta as a medicinal supplement. Among the Chinese and Vietnamese, it is a customary practice to prepare the placenta for consumption by the mother. The placenta is thought to be rich in nutrients that the mother needs to recover more readily from childbirth. In Italy, women have been known to eat parts of the placenta to help with lactation. Hungarian women bite the placenta to expedite the completion of labor. And knowledgeable midwives in this country have their birth mothers take bites of raw placenta to help stop hemorrhaging, due to its beneficial oxytocin content.
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 19:15 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 21:04 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Lizzy wrote:
Can the forum please give PHIZ a round of applause - she finds herself in agreement with Mario :O

about phucking time - cus I'm so sick of seeing ALL the intentional baiting from ALL sides.

AND the pathetic name calling - ok - now this can go into the ' have a laugh ' thread. :D

Sorry, I did not find the ' have a laugh ' thread ..... :dunno:

Lizzy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

STFU you stupid bitch - any chance to get a dig in . :facepalm:

I object to it's use in all forms other than the one it was intended for - the MOTHER.

So why did animals routinely do it ?
you guys have gone off into lalaland - mixing up an old homeopathic practice with SRA and gross profitering.

placentabenefits.info/medicinal.asp

Many people of the world have known the secret power of the placenta as a medicinal supplement. Among the Chinese and Vietnamese, it is a customary practice to prepare the placenta for consumption by the mother. The placenta is thought to be rich in nutrients that the mother needs to recover more readily from childbirth. In Italy, women have been known to eat parts of the placenta to help with lactation. Hungarian women bite the placenta to expedite the completion of labor. And knowledgeable midwives in this country have their birth mothers take bites of raw placenta to help stop hemorrhaging, due to its beneficial oxytocin content.

... so I was thinking about THE LOONY BIN as the perfect place, but then I had the intuitive notion to give you
the credit of a possible overdose of flambéed and puréed human placenta pâté and especially
because you eventually decided to edit your .... post .... a bit ...

:cool:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 21:17 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I dont see that eating placentas hurts anyone btw... sure it might gross some people out, but no ones forcing anyone to eat one.

Its a placenta not a baby.

That said, Id rather eat an organic pizza with lots of red sauce, but each to their own. :cool2:

I wish everyone here would take things down a notch with the infighting, and chill a little.

The great amphibian feels the same, he's doing ok btw, just thought id let y'all know.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 22:14 by novum.

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 21:36 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Do you think it's legit to reject eating parts of humans, in this case PLACENTAS,
as this is on the satanists agenda, to make this the normal?

.... just asking ...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 21:37 by PFIZIPFEI.

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 21:43 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Do you think it's legit to reject eating parts of humans, in this case PLACENTAS,
as this is on the satanists agenda, to make this the normal?

.... just asking ...

If you arent hurting anyone, is it 'satanic' :dunno:

Gross and satanic are two different things? :ponda: :dunno:

Im not sure placenta eating new agey reading moms will go on to sacrifice babies etc etc. :dunno:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 15 Jun 2015 21:49 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
If you arent hurting anyone, is it 'satanic' :dunno:

Gross and satanic are two different things? :ponda: :dunno:

Im not sure placenta eating new agey reading moms will go on to sacrifice babies etc etc. :dunno:

It's soylent green ... in FEMINIST wrapping!

I will comment in more detail on the relevant thread asap.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 21:50 by PFIZIPFEI.