Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do Gods demand equality?

Do Gods demand equality? 18 Jun 2015 20:00 #1

• Gnostic Christian Bishop
  • User is blocked
Do Gods demand equality?

My Gnostic Christian God demands equality of all peoples as a part of our Universalists beliefs.

Most religions also preach some form of equality yet also preach homophobia and misogyny. Why are most believers denying equality to the vast majority of those not in their particular religion as well as to many within their own circles?

It seems that Gods do demand equality. Love thy neighbor as yourself, or some other reciprocity rule, are in every major religious tradition. It seems that the religious believe in equality just as little as they believe in their Gods who demand it. What happened to fearing God and doing as he commands?

I cannot see the world solving its problems, be they religious or political, while the vast majority, the religious, deny equality to the other majority who are not of their particular religion. That religious hatred against gays, women and those in other religions must stop. Religious hate of others puts more hate than good into our societies and prevents rapprochement.

We, as individuals, are quite good and altruistic. This is quite apparent if one looks at the statistics of our progress as a people in other moral areas. It is our religions and other social institutions and governments that are evil, not the people, as many governing hierarchies have institutionalized misogyny in their written policies.

Our last great challenge against justice, our hate directed against gays and women, must be set aside if the harder challenges we face, if there are any, are to be defeated.

That hate is holding back our rise in being civilized people. I urge all men to look at their mothers, daughters and wives, and wonder why they do not see them as equal or demand that their religious laws make them so.

I urge all women to ask the men in their lives why exactly they continue to promote the hate and inequality of gays and women through their support of homophobic and misogynous policies.

Does your God demand equality and why are you, --- you meaning all religious people, --- not granting it?

Regards
DL
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do Gods demand equality? 18 Jun 2015 21:11 #2

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
John 3:16

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son,

that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.''

whoever :
Any person who
No matter who
Whatever person
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Do Gods demand equality? 18 Jun 2015 21:16 #3

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
One true living ~God~. These rest are imitation Satan being the top of the Liars.

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 00:04 #4

• User is blocked
Cinta wrote:

whoever :
Any person who
No matter who
Whatever person

Yet God hated his son so much he had him needlessly murdered.

Who is more likely to ask for a barbaric human sacrifice to appease his own wrath?

Satan or God.

Give an honest answer instead of quoting your book of myths and lies like you posted above.

I see that you cannot defend your misogynistic religion that denies women equality as you did not even try but tried to deflect instead.

I see you are an honest Christian. Not.

Regards
DL

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 00:06 #5

• User is blocked
wiikkidd wrote:
One true living ~God~. These rest are imitation Satan being the top of the Liars.

Really?

Show where he lied and indicate if his lies are better or worse than what your God admits to.

.Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.
1Kings 22:23

Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets.
2 Chron 18:22

Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people.
Jer 4:10

O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived. Jer 20:7

And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet.
Ezekiel 14:9

For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.
Thessalonians 2:11

O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived. - Jeremiah 20:7

To me, God’s worse lie was to Adam and Eve. He told them they could eat of the tree of life and then reneged and in a real sense murdered them by denying them a remedy.

That pesky God sure works in mysterious ways.

Regards
DL

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 00:19 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
A lowly educated "satanist". Oh dear.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 00:20 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Gnostic Christian Bishop wrote:
Cinta wrote:

whoever :
Any person who
No matter who
Whatever person

Who is more likely to ask for a barbaric human sacrifice to appease his own wrath?

Satan or God.

Give an honest answer instead of quoting your book of myths and lies like you posted above.

I see that you cannot defend your misogynistic religion that denies women equality as you did not even try but tried to deflect instead.

Regards
DL
The Sanhedrin Rabbis led by the Sadducees (in bed with the money changers) had him killed. You don't know your history at all. :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 01:03 #8

• User is blocked
Orangeaid wrote:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

You guys are maintaining a high level of stupidity in this place.

Regards
DL

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 01:07 #9

• User is blocked
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:

whoever :
Any person who
No matter who
Whatever person

Satan or God.

Regards
DL
The Sanhedrin Rabbis led by the Sadducees (in bed with the money changers) had him killed. You don't know your history at all. :hahano:

You don't know your history or bible at all. :hahano:

They were chosen by God to do what they did at the same time as God chose to have Jesus murdered.

Shall I get you the quote or do uou know your bible enough to get it yourself?

:hahano:

Regards
DL
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2015 01:07 by Gnostic Christian Bishop.

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 01:12 #10

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Orangeaid wrote:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

You guys are maintaining a high level of stupidity in this place.

Regards
DL
And you just described your self to a 'T'. That is on the level.

DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM BELIEVING ONLY! --Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 02:53 #11

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Cinta wrote:

whoever :
Any person who
No matter who
Whatever person
You people & your believes .............. believe is for the dead ones.
Do something for the living ...............

Here is your word believeth .......... take your Fiat-Jewish pick??? :wissl:
Interpretations to guide & keep you believers from the real truth and blind as bats.
Screwed are all believers ............ 2000 years old reality >>> Believers!!! :facepalm:

WAKE UP PEOPLE ....... DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM BELIEVING ONLY!

Ignorance is the source of all evil!

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Strong's Number
< G4100 >
believeth πιστευω pisteuo {pist-yoo'-o} from 4102; TDNT - 6:174,849; v AV - believe
239, commit unto
4, commit to (one's) trust
1, be committed unto
1, be put in trust with
1, be commit to one's trust
1, believer 1; 248
1) to think to be true, to be persuaded of, to credit, place confidence in
1a) of the thing believed
1a1) to credit, have confidence
1b) in a moral or religious reference
1b1) used in the NT of the conviction and trust to which a man is impelled by a certain inner and higher prerogative and law of soul :thdown: >> LAWS ARE FOR JEWS
1b2) to trust in Jesus or God as able to aid either in obtaining or in doing something: saving faith
1bc) mere acknowledgment of some fact or event: intellectual faith
2) to entrust a thing to one, i.e. his fidelity
2a) to be intrusted with a thing
Gematria: 1795
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?bnum=43&cnum=3&vnum=16

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2015 03:07 by Mario.

No we are NOT all the same >>>>> we are all INDIVIDUALS! -- Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 03:25 #12

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Do Gods demand equality?

My Gnostic Christian God demands equality of all peoples as a part of our Universalists beliefs.

Regards
DL
Yes God's always do (demand) with the "S" on the end!!

The real deal DOES NOT demand anything from anyone!

The real deal only gives GOOD advice with no obligations ever (free) ...... & the rest is up to the INDIVIDUAL!

No we are NOT all the same >>>>> we are all INDIVIDUALS!

To expect quality from others you have to give quality first ............. quality you can not buy; or demand it you have to produce it!
Is a liar equal to a honest non lying INDIVIDUAL? ........ No we are not equal & the same!

Except of-cause if ALL would produce one & the same qualities!
Like the Soul being is not the same to the Spirit being. ........ and the (Soul & Spirit) in ONE combination is not the same as the two individually!

READ YOUR TEXTS CORRECTLY!

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Only the God'Satan gang cabal believing they are the same as the real deal GOOD/GOD!

@ oiram @ @ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2015 03:39 by Mario.

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 03:31 #13

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Cinta wrote:

whoever :
Any person who
No matter who
Whatever person

Satan or God.

Regards
DL
So you missed the fact Jesus chose to be sacrificed for the blood atoned mankinds sin untill today. Today the final cleansing is to be ushered in by the Satanists. Their time is up. So is yours lizard troll. DIF has nothing on you.

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 03:32 #14

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Cinta wrote:

whoever :
Any person who
No matter who
Whatever person

Satan or God.

Regards
DL
So you missed the fact Jesus chose to be sacrificed for the blood atoned mankind's sin until today. Today the final cleansing is to be ushered in by the Satanists. Their time is up. So is yours lizard troll. DIF has nothing on you.

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 08:23 #15

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Anyway as you correctly worded your thread question>>>

Do Gods demand equality? .............. Gods = with the "s" on the end means more then ONE is involved. ;)

And in this text are reality's within >>>
1) There are more then one involved.
2) Also it appears this God which is speaking & his other helpers; and man are not in a equality like situation!

Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

The word use of "them" sounds so caring & looking down too "them" as if his creation was some worthless thing in the first place!
So who was this God talking in the verse in reality ............. God-Satan the lying impersonator would fit perfectly!
Or I could say who were the ones which created this verse or interpreted it in this way?
= 1 + 1 = 2
Not only this ......
have a look in the link by clicking on the keyword (in blue Strong's #) & how many options you would have to translate or interpret the (Genesis 1:26) scripture text alone . :iitm:

I would say the Satan minded gang cabal surely had there foot in this verse interpretation creation!! :yup:
Go Here:
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?bnum=1&cnum=1&vnum=26

And there is this where the leader(gods) are clearly identified & it relates to the birds & the fish issue once again >>>>
3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

And yes there is a difference if the word "Father" is used; or the word "God" is used ........... but surely Gods, US & OUR is NOT related to the two; or the real deal. .... 1 + 1 = 2
And black & white is not the same either if people may noticed.

Interpretation is one thing, twisting is another thing, manipulation is another ......... & lying was always King sh@t in all of this!

As always two words two meanings ............. like Jesus is one word which has its own meaning & Christ is another word with its own meaning.

They are not interchangeable & they both having there own individual meanings ......... & if they joint together it has another meaning.
Like your given name is one thing & your surname is another thing with his own specific meaning attribute.

So when people saying Jesus did this & that ... said this & that >>> is not the same as Christ did this & that. :nono: :noway:

But this knowledge & understanding requires higher understanding as simple as 1 + 1 = 2 and not ever = 1. :nono:
Most on earth lost this highly simple knowledge especially ALL the blind believers walking on earth these days!

And which stupid Father(Gods) would ever say to his children ... don't ever ask questions ... & just believe everything?:facepalm:
My last quote is ALL Religions & there following believers in a nutshell >>> just believe & just shut up! :yup: :thdown:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2015 08:49 by Mario.

DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM BELIEVING ONLY! --Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 15:04 #16

• User is blocked
Mario wrote:
Cinta wrote:

whoever :
Any person who
No matter who
Whatever person
You people & your believes .............. believe is for the dead ones.
Do something for the living ...............

Here is your word believeth .......... take your Fiat-Jewish pick??? :wissl:
Interpretations to guide & keep you believers from the real truth and blind as bats.
Screwed are all believers ............ 2000 years old reality >>> Believers!!! :facepalm:

WAKE UP PEOPLE ....... DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM BELIEVING ONLY!

Ignorance is the source of all evil!

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Strong's Number
< G4100 >
believeth πιστευω pisteuo {pist-yoo'-o} from 4102; TDNT - 6:174,849; v AV - believe
239, commit unto
4, commit to (one's) trust
1, be committed unto
1, be put in trust with
1, be commit to one's trust
1, believer 1; 248
1) to think to be true, to be persuaded of, to credit, place confidence in
1a) of the thing believed
1a1) to credit, have confidence
1b) in a moral or religious reference
1b1) used in the NT of the conviction and trust to which a man is impelled by a certain inner and higher prerogative and law of soul :thdown: >> LAWS ARE FOR JEWS
1b2) to trust in Jesus or God as able to aid either in obtaining or in doing something: saving faith
1bc) mere acknowledgment of some fact or event: intellectual faith
2) to entrust a thing to one, i.e. his fidelity
2a) to be intrusted with a thing
Gematria: 1795
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?bnum=43&cnum=3&vnum=16

@ oiram @

I was beginning to wonder where the intelligent part of the forum was.

Greetings

Regards
DL

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 15:10 #17

• User is blocked
wiikkidd wrote:
Cinta wrote:

whoever :
Any person who
No matter who
Whatever person

Satan or God.

Regards
DL
So you missed the fact Jesus chose to be sacrificed for the blood atoned mankinds sin untill today. Today the final cleansing is to be ushered in by the Satanists. Their time is up. So is yours lizard troll. DIF has nothing on you.

You ran away from my little question above so quickly you left skid marks.

Now all you have left is lies. Do you not even know your own bible?

Show where Jesus first chose to be sacrificed and I will show you where he did not previous to whatever you put.

Come and play or remain in your ignorant and ill informed state of what your own bible says. Lets see who knows what of your scriptures.

Regards
DL

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 15:15 #18

• User is blocked
Mario wrote:
]

Snipped for brevity.

"It is I who am God; there is none apart from me." When he said this, he sinned against the entirety. And this speech got up to incorruptibility; then there was a voice that came forth from incorruptibility, saying, "You are mistaken, Samael" – which is, "god of the blind."

Regards
DL

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 16:50 #19

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
The Apocryphon of John Collection
(The Secret Revelation of John - The Secret Book of John)

The Inexpressible One ........

The One rules all. Nothing has authority over it.
It is the God.
It is Father of everything,
Holy One
The invisible one over everything.
It is uncontaminated
Pure light no eye can bear to look within.

The One is the Invisible Spirit.
It is not right to think of it as a God or as like God.
It is more than just God.

Nothing is above it.
Nothing rules it.
Since everything exists within it
It does not exist within anything.
Since it is not dependent on anything
It is eternal.

It is absolutely complete and so needs nothing.
It is utterly perfect
Light.

The One is without boundaries
Nothing exists outside of it to border it
The One cannot be investigated
Nothing exists apart from it to investigate it
The One cannot be measured
Nothing exists external to it to measure it

The One cannot be seen
For no one can envision it
The One is eternal
For it exists forever
The One is inconceivable
For no one can comprehend it
The One is indescribable
For no one can put any words to it.

The One is infinite light
Purity
Holiness
Stainless,

The One is incomprehensible
Perfectly free from corruption.
Not “perfect”
Not “blessed”
Not “divine”
But superior to such concepts.
Neither physical nor unphysical
Neither immense nor infinitesimal
It is impossible to specify in quantity or quality
For it is beyond knowledge.

The One is not a being among other beings
It is vastly superior
But it is not “superior.”

It is outside of realms of being and time
For whatever is within realms of being was created
And whatever is within time had time allotted to it
The One receives nothing from anything.
It simply apprehends itself in its own perfect light

The One is majestic.
The One is measureless majesty

Chief of all Realms
Producing all realms

Light
Producing light

Life
Producing life

Blessedness
Producing blessedness

Knowledge
Producing knowledge

Good
Producing goodness

Mercy
Producing mercy

Generous
Producing generosity

[It does not “possess” these things.]

It gives forth light beyond measure, beyond comprehension.

[What can I say?]

His realm is eternal, peaceful, silent, resting, before everything.
He is the head of every realm sustaining each of them through goodness

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
http://g.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2015 17:56 by Mario.

Do Gods demand equality? 19 Jun 2015 18:13 #20

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Cinta wrote:

whoever :
Any person who
No matter who
Whatever person

Satan or God.

Regards
DL

You ran away from my little question above so quickly you left skid marks.

Now all you have left is lies. Do you not even know your own bible?

Show where Jesus first chose to be sacrificed and I will show you where he did not previous to whatever you put.

Come and play or remain in your ignorant and ill informed state of what your own bible says. Lets see who knows what of your scriptures.

Regards
DL
Your a troll. Your deity is what troll? Seen plenty of your mindset on the YT wars. And now a DIF trollette is here for a :larf:
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare