Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What is GNOSTICISM ?

What is GNOSTICISM ? 19 Jun 2015 16:38 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

GNOSTICISM

Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστικός gnostikos, "learned", from γνῶσις gnōsis, knowledge) is a modern term categorizing a collection of ancient religions whose adherents shunned the material world – which they viewed as created by the demiurge – and embraced the spiritual world. Gnostic ideas influenced many ancient religions that teach that gnosis (variously interpreted as knowledge, enlightenment, salvation, emancipation or 'oneness with God') may be reached by practicing philanthropy to the point of personal poverty, sexual abstinence (as far as possible for hearers, entirely for initiates) and diligently searching for wisdom by helping others. However, practices varied among those who were Gnostic.

In Gnosticism, the world of the demiurge is represented by the lower world, which is associated with matter, flesh, time and, more particularly, an imperfect, ephemeral world. The world of God is represented by the upper world and is associated with the soul and perfection. The world of God is eternal and not part of the physical. It is impalpable and timeless.

Gnosticism is primarily defined in a Christian context. In the past, some scholars thought that gnosticism predated Christianity and included pre-Christian religious beliefs and spiritual practices argued to be common to early Christianity, Neoplatonism, Hellenistic Judaism, Greco-Roman mystery religions, and Zoroastrianism (especially Zurvanism). The discussion of gnosticism changed radically with the discovery of the Nag Hammadi library and led to a revision of older assumptions. To date, no pre-Christian gnostic texts have been found, and gnosticism as a unique and recognizable belief system is considered to be a second century (or later) development.

Main features

A common characteristic of some of these groups was the teaching that the realisation of Gnosis (esoteric or intuitive knowledge) is the way to salvation of the soul from the material world. Gnostic systems, particularly the Syrian-Egyptian schools, are typically marked by:

- The notion of a remote, supreme monadic divinity

- The introduction by emanation of further divine beings known as Aeons.

- The introduction of a distinct creator god or demiurge, which is an illusion and a later emanation from the single monad or source.

- The estimation of the world, owing to the above, as an "error" or flawed simulacrum of a higher-level reality, but possibly good as its constituent material might allow.

- A complex mythological-cosmological drama in which a divine element "falls" into the material realm and lodges itself within certain human beings

- A doctrine of salvation in which the divine element may be returned to the divine realm through a process of awakening.

The supreme divine source is known under a variety of names, including "Pleroma" (fullness, totality) and "Bythos" (depth, profundity).

Aeons are nevertheless identifiable as aspects of the God from which they proceeded; the progressive emanations are often conceived metaphorically as a gradual and progressive distancing from the ultimate source, which brings about an instability in the fabric of the divine nature.

The salvation of the individual thus mirrors a concurrent restoration of the divine nature; a central Gnostic innovation was to elevate individual redemption to the level of a cosmically significant event.

The model limits itself to describing characteristics of the Syrian-Egyptian school of Gnosticism. This is because the greatest expressions of the Persian gnostic school – Manicheanism and Mandaeanism – are typically conceived of as religious traditions in their own right; indeed, the typical usage of "Gnosticism" is to refer to the Syrian-Egyptian schools alone, while "Manichean" describes the movements of the Persian school.

This conception of Gnosticism has in recent times come to be challenged (see below). Despite this, the understanding presented above remains the most common and is useful in aiding meaningful discussion of the phenomena that compose Gnosticism. Above all, the central idea of gnōsis, a knowledge superior to and independent of faith made it attractive to many. The Valentinians, for example, considered pistis (Greek: "faith") as consisting of accepting a body of teaching as true, being principally intellectual or emotional in character.

Read more => en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

German wiki states:

The terms Gnosticism (Gnosis), Gnostic (Gnostik) and Gnosticism (Gnostizismus) are often used indiscriminately. Gnosis is commonly used for a religious secret knowledge that in its understanding lifts the Gnostics and sets them apart from the rest of humanity.

In the literature of the second and third century Gnostics was a common name for (Christian, Jewish and pagan, Hellenistic) intellectuals.

And this exactly is my perception of those, who call themselves Gnostics.
They seem to use this term in order to avoid any other classification/denomination only.
More often than not they appear to enjoy creating a pseudo-aura of singularity, secrecy and superiority,
while at the same time cloaking their thoughts in elaborate verbal mazes made of smoke and mirrors.

I have a notion, but nonetheless: What is this good for?

Reference => RABULISM
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2015 16:46 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is GNOSTICISM ? 20 Jun 2015 13:38 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mario wrote:

J = Joint
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom

J = Jesus
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom

J = Joining
E = Evolved
W = Wisdom

See more of this: truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/64953-the-synagogue-of-satan.html?start=20#170189

If you click on the above banner you will end up on this website:
www.gnosticq.com/az.text/glos.af.html

THE GNOSTIC Q
GLOSSARY OF GNOSTIC TERMS
Compiled by
LAURENCE CARUANA
Author of
THE HIDDEN PASSION

What is PRIMORDIAL GNOSIS and why is it called THE FORBIDDEN RELIGION ?

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

This was the way my posting looked & not your pick pocket twisted minded manipulation way! 20 Jun 2015 17:28 #3

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What is PRIMORDIAL GNOSIS and why is it called THE FORBIDDEN RELIGION?

What is GNOSTICISM ? >>> the exact opposite of a PFIZIPFEI mindset!

Why is it called THE FORBIDDEN? >>>>

So jealous retards & psychopathic minded individuals like yourself don't make a freaking mess of it...........

Don't throw pearls in-front of Pigs ...........

And stop copying my postings all over the place for your retarded stupid game plays!
And this specific post you should not split into your manipulation sh@t propaganda game.
(I will copy it here completely so your manipulation game does not work!) & others can see what you doing!

And why you hate the Jew so much ........ it this your fanatic Hitler DNA in your head doing this?

And you even open a GNOSTICISM thread ....... not knowing sh@t about it.
And its better like this too.......... most likely you would turn it into a Hitler type believe system in the end.

|||||||| ||||||||

This was the way my posting looked & not your pick pocket twisted minded manipulation way!

Cinta wrote:
Revelation 3:9
''Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie..''

''which say they are Jews, and are not,''

The Apostle Paul''a Hebrew of the Hebrews''gave the following definition of a Jew:

Romans 2:28-29
''For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision,
which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is
that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God ''
''
Just my logical thinking to get to the next logical conclusion of WHAT WOULD BE A TRUE JEW REPRESENTATION?
So this would only be appropriate to find the correct meaning of Jew.
Because if it is part of a verse in this way then there must be some mystery hidden within.

So what could be the true meaning of the word JEW in regards of a true Jew which gets abused by liars >>>>>
Same like the word God was abused by the self serving liar & Satan image...........

Because our nature is always so negative I have to add something positive!
Because the verse shows me there is a original hidden positive part within the word Jew.

Everything should has two sides for everything in this weired World of Wanderers!
Same I could say about all other Christians & the other Religions ........ are they ALL made from Evil?......
No! not all if I'm honest to myself..... so it is with the Jewish side >> 1 + 1 = 2 because Satan works in all places the same!

J = Joint
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom

J = Jesus
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom

J = Joining
E = Evolved
W = Wisdom

J = Joint
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom
S = Saved      

J = Jesus
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom
S = Saviour

J = Judged
E = Evolved
W = Wisdom
S = Source  

J = Joint  
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom
   I = Inwardly     
S = Souls        
H = Harvested  

J = Joint  
E = Eternal
  W = Wisdom
   I = Inwardly   
S = Saved    
H = Hearts    

J = Jesus
E = Eternal
W = Wisdom
I = Inspired  
S = Spiritual  
H = Harvester

J = Joints  
E = Evolved
W = Wisdom
I = In               
S = Spiritual    
H = Heaven      

J = Jesus    
E = Eternally
U = United    

G = Good
O = Original
D = Dove      

G = Greatest
O = Original    
D = Destiny      

J = Jointly
E = Evolved
W = Wisdom  

|||||||| ▼▼▼ The by Evil soul minds abused side of things ▼▼▼ ||||||||

G = Gready
- = -            
D = Devil     

J = Just      
E = Eternally
W = Weird

G = Grand     
- = -               
D = Deception

G = God      
- = -             
D = Delusion

J = Jointly      
E = Evolved    
W = Wandering
I = Ignorant &  
S = Soul           
H = Hearted

H = He          
E = Evolved  
B = Blindly    
R = Rejecting
E = Eternal    
W = Wisdom

>> This is "The Synagogue of Satan" & not the above!
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

But as always ....... most of you out there are liars & there is no truth in you; because you are children of your father which was a liar & murderer from the beginning!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 Jun 2015 17:35 by Mario.

What is GNOSTICISM ? 20 Jun 2015 17:43 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thanks, mario, don't have the time and not in the mood to read this lengthy response in detail atm,
but I will surely come back to it asap.

Last Edit: 20 Jun 2015 18:35 by Mario.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Half Maker PFIZIPFEI 20 Jun 2015 17:57 #5

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thanks, mario, don't have the time and not in the mood to read this lengthy response in detail atm,

Oh I'm convinced of this Frau Half Maker being so lonely .......... & after a bit of plotting within your mind what you could setup next; to stirrer the pot!

If you like to know what a Half Maker is Google for it!

@ oiram @
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Half Maker PFIZIPFEI 21 Jun 2015 23:42 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Mario

The gate keeper of the loony bin knows that you post Gnostic posts quite often, thus she has started this thread to troll you, and now you entertain her.

She must really hate this forum as to troll it so often :sadno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

This was the way my posting looked & not your pick pocket twisted minded manipulation way! 22 Jun 2015 10:15 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mario wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What is PRIMORDIAL GNOSIS and why is it called THE FORBIDDEN RELIGION?

What is GNOSTICISM ? >>> the exact opposite of a PFIZIPFEI mindset!

Why is it called THE FORBIDDEN? >>>>

So jealous retards & psychopathic minded individuals like yourself don't make a freaking mess of it...........

Don't throw pearls in-front of Pigs ...........

And stop copying my postings all over the place for your retarded stupid game plays!
And this specific post you should not split into your manipulation sh@t propaganda game.
(I will copy it here completely so your manipulation game does not work!) & others can see what you doing!

And why you hate the Jew so much ........ it this your fanatic Hitler DNA in your head doing this?

And you even open a GNOSTICISM thread ....... not knowing sh@t about it.
And its better like this too.......... most likely you would turn it into a Hitler type believe system in the end.

Mario wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Oh I'm convinced of this Frau Half Maker being so lonely .......... & after a bit of plotting within your mind what you could setup next; to stirrer the pot!

If you like to know what a Half Maker is Google for it!

@ oiram @

Blue_Tackler wrote:

Mario

The gate keeper of the loony bin knows that you post Gnostic posts quite often, thus she has started this thread to troll you, and now you entertain her.

She must really hate this forum as to troll it so often :sadno:

bt, your typical hypocritical instigator babble deserves no response, except this perhaps:

Mario wrote:
One Statistic record is truly missing.

The topic VIEWS count statistic.

This why you can see what type of interest groups are viewing the form.

Hitler Stormfront Neo-Nazi Forum

War Forum

Satanist Forum

Hollow head Forum

Or Gay Forum

@ oiram @
truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/62433-tz-website-info-errors-and-issues-thread.html?start=320#169549

What kind of "spirituality"/religious belief/dogma would that be, that does not even stand up to simple questioning?

The rage and anger, not to say hate, that is exposed in the response by marioiram speaks for itself.

I won't stop my research, but on the contrary, the above reaction even inspires my suspicion and increases my curiosity.

As the resident chief gnostic blatantly objects and denies open discussion on a reasonable level,
but rather prefers to throw just another über-emotional tantrum, I will stop asking questions and do
my own research and post my perceptions on this libertarian free speech forum called TRUTH ZONE.

I'll start with collecting information from various sources and everbody interested is welcome to participate, share own
cognitions and findings and I look forward to sincere exchange of thoughts for the benefit of all truly free thinkers.
Dogmatism and egocentrism are not welcome!

What is Gnosticism?

Many visitors have requested some basic introductory material explaining Gnosticism. To meet this need we offer these "places to start": two short articles, The Gnostic World View: A Brief Summary of Gnosticism and What is a Gnostic?; and two audio lectures (mp3 format) on the Gnostic concept of Christ: The Misunderstood Redeemer, and on Gnosticism and its Legacy. A reading of the Overview of the Gnostic Society Library collection will also give a useful brief introduction to the history and textual legacy of the Gnostic tradition.

For more in-depth reading suggestions visit the Gnostic Society Bookstore—you will find offered there a selection of the best introductory and advanced books on Gnosticism, along with brief reviews of recommended books. And of course just "surfing" The Gnosis Archive will lead to a wealth of information. Blessings on your journey!

www.gnosis.org/welcome.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2015 10:27 by PFIZIPFEI.

This was the way my posting looked & not your pick pocket twisted minded manipulation way! 23 Jun 2015 22:45 #8

• monique
  • Fresh Member
The difference between basic Christianity and gnostiscm (deemed heretical by the church ) is that Christianity teaches the bible and it's characters are true living breathing people /history.

The gnostic has a different knowledge (gnosis) knowing that all this created mess is an abortion, it is in ignorance, because these are spiritual related texts seen in a literal light.

Allegory, in truth.

Think this way, as a mental construct seen by the visionary, who sees with the minds eye all these things and names them accordingly, for the purpose of recognition.

If I describe a flower to you that I see in my minds eye, and I create a poetic story naming the center "jesus", and describe his attributes as such, and each petal the name of an apostle, described as such by their attribute , it forms a mental image another can identify and understand when seen in their minds eye.

Written language is a communication mechanism that falls short in describing what is hidden- that which appears in the minds eye. But if you know an "apple", by description, than I should know an apple by this same description no?

What is being described is the archetype, what gives the apple it's inherent "appleness", and this is in keeping with the truth...

This is the secret to gnostiscm. The inherent "archetype" factor that gives each symbol its recognition.

Only the inherent archetype is recognized across the board by a minds eye. In any mind. Because people perceive with the eyes, hear with the ears, all differently....but the essence is what makes something recognizable across the board.

This is what all these writings are all about and why people seeing in a literal point or view things don't make sense...

Hope that helps.
Monique
Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Mario

This was the way my posting looked & not your pick pocket twisted minded manipulation way! 23 Jun 2015 23:17 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
monique wrote:
3 father (thinking action) mother (womb thought) son= complete circle the image of thinking that produce thought. Truth, what it IS.

4= Cross Spirit and soul intersect the body of light, true garment covers them both "pick up your cross and follow me.

9 it is finished. 3+ 6 (man)= 9

monique wrote:
www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?Gem_Num=144

Ones path.

These are what we must do.

monique wrote:
Look up woman at the well in john..

Yes, thanks, angelique, this might help!
And I will keep on studying your precious posts on truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/63796-alternative-views-spiritual-models-to-view-scriptural-issues-gnosis.html
for further research asap.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: monique

What is GNOSTICISM ? 24 Jun 2015 02:36 #10

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
^^ phiz - your condescending approach to everyone is really sickening to behold . Why can't you let people be , without your continuous insults all the time?

I would suggest to those with genuine interest not to post in this thread.
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 04:55 by Lizzy.

What is GNOSTICISM ? 26 Jun 2015 20:50 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Lizzy wrote:
^^ phiz - your condescending approach to everyone is really sickening to behold . Why can't you let people be , without your continuous insults all the time?

To be honest - as usual - GNOSTICISM, as presented on this forum, to me is utmost RABULIST BS!

Almost as crappy as your vile rants.

:yup:

Reason:

No reason involved, only intellect (wrapped in elaborate, artificial, pseudo-spiritual thought constructs) and in your case, only emotion - both representing the pure EGO - male and female.

Just my personal perception and opinion, shared freely from the bottom of my heart.

This exactly is why I very much appreciate this libertarian forum, now more than ever.

Thanks, to all who made this possible.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: monique

What is GNOSTICISM ? 26 Jun 2015 22:15 #12

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
To be honest - as usual - GNOSTICISM, as presented on this forum, to me is utmost RABULIST BS!
Reason:
No reason involved, only intellect (wrapped in elaborate, artificial, pseudo-spiritual thought constructs) and in your case, only emotion - both representing the pure EGO - male and female.
Just my personal perception and opinion, shared freely from the bottom of my heart.
This exactly is why I very much appreciate this libertarian forum, now more than ever.

Your quote ▼▼▼
"To be honest - as usual " >> would this even be possible? .... did this also came from the bottom Pit of your heart ?

How could anyone believe or trust you if you only talking from the bottom Pit of your heart ?

What's about if anything would come from the Top of your heart; or what's about from the left or right of your heart?

Is there any part within you're compartmentalized heart which would produce different levels of honesty or trustworthiness?

RABULIST is a nice rhetorical intellectual word use (makes you sound so Sophiaisticated)
but I like the abbreviation BS more = Beautiful Smell!

You should have a try one day when its still fresh & warm to get the full fragrance of it!

And when I said before honestly from the inner Top of my head ..... that you do not understand nothing about GNOSTIC material it was not being just honest; but it proved to be the honest Truth being revealed through your own comments!

You see; you were even lying with your own started thread topic hiding you're true thinking by naming it "What is GNOSTICISM" .....
If you were anything like a honest & truthful individual female character
you would had named the topic honestly ... "GNOSTICISM is just BS to me!"..... which it absolutely is; & way, way beyond your limited Soul/heart only being abilities!

In this case the abbreviation BS would mean .......... (Beyond Soul) only beings.

But I'm once more honest with you ........... from my evaluated point of view you are just a big mouthed fake & pretender.

Actually you have lots in common with the faker god from the original garden story in the beginning!
He also was just a Soul only being pretending by using big words to be something special; which he was not!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2015 22:33 by Mario.

What is GNOSTICISM ? 26 Jun 2015 22:38 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mario wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Reason:

Your quote ▼▼▼
"To be honest - as usual " >> would this even be possible? .... did this also came from the bottom Pit of your heart ?

How could anyone believe or trust you if you only talking from the bottom Pit of your heart ?

What's about if anything would come from the Top of your heart; or what's about from the left or right of your heart?

Is there any part within you're compartmentalized heart which would produce different levels of honesty or trustworthiness?

RABULIST is a nice rhetorical intellectual word use (makes you sound so Sophiaisticated)
but I like the abbreviation BS more = Beautiful Smell!

You should have a try one day when its still fresh & warm to get the full fragrance of it!

And when I said before honestly from the inner Top of my head ..... that you do not understand nothing about GNOSTIC material it was not being just honest; but it proved to be the honest Truth being revealed through your own comments!

You see; you were even lying with your own started thread topic hiding you're true thinking by naming it "What is GNOSTICISM" .....
If you were anything like a honest & truthful individual female character
you would had named the topic honestly ... "GNOSTICISM is just BS to me!"..... which it absolutely is; & way, way beyond your limited Soul/heart only being abilities!

In this case the abbreviation BS would mean .......... (Beyond Soul) only beings.

But I'm once more honest with you ........... from my evaluated point of view you are just a big mouthed fake & pretender.

@ oiram @

From my point of view your perception and mine are equally valid.
This is the only reason why I posted my previous comment.

Truth will out.

You surely won't mind that it will take me some time to respond to your pity comment
in detail. Most people are totally unable to stand this kind of self-chosen mind f*ck, and you
know it makes goyim feel sick, so be patient, I will surely come back to you asap.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

What is GNOSTICISM ? 26 Jun 2015 22:55 #14

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
From my point of view your perception and mine are equally valid.
This is the only reason why I posted my previous comment.

Truth will out.

You surely won't mind that it will take me some time to respond to your pity comment
in detail. Most people are totally unable to stand this kind of self-chosen mind f*ck, and you
know it makes goyim feel sick,
so be patient, I will surely come back to you asap.
Very interesting & unique that you are using the word goyim....... in this way! ;)
Sorry but; I only know Fiat-Jews which are using this type of wording term when they being pushed in the corner.

No non Jew would ever call himself being a goyim :nono: :noway:

Did you by any chance just exposed yourself here? .......... are you maybe one of these Fiat-Jews hiding behind one of these pretending masks?

Very much appears this way!

Hmmm .... Interesting indeed!

Good that others here having there own mind; too work things out logically........

On top you are speaking for other people as if you knowing what others thinking?? (are you a mind reader of sort??)
Your quote: >>> "Most people are totally unable to stand ........... "

Are you sure?? ... or are you talking about your own self again here? ... (In hope that others thinking & are like you!) ;) :ponda:

Could it be that I just exposed a true real active hiding behind a mask (Hasbara mole)?

It surely fits the signature & pattens ... the one which calls close to everyone here being a Hasbara is one himself .... :roll: :roll: :cool2:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2015 23:26 by Mario.

What is GNOSTICISM ? 26 Jun 2015 23:47 #15

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

HYPOCRITE - your use of goading and vicious language is ALL over this forum :facepalm:

Reason:

Yeah right - you'd rather everyone went off into this next phase of sickening lalaland - the Moon is not real but a shadow , Hollow , Concave or living under a dome . LOL try the Flat Earth - that fits into to disinfo your peddling today too.

yes - that dark place that enjoys finding fault in all and any possible way - in order to inflect hurt - your a sadist.

LOL - NOW - Here's a good one :hahano:
Wasn't it just a couple of weeks back you were screaming to novum ( like some fake victimized jew ) that is was TOO LIBERTARIAN HERE - that 'something ' should be done ? Inferring that banning should be implemented ? So what has changed ? :dunno:

Your Hypocrisy really is out standing - Gold Medal :cool:

^^ well it certainly wasn't YOU :roll: :wissl:
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2015 23:58 by Lizzy.

What is GNOSTICISM ? 29 Jun 2015 06:13 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mario wrote:
Very interesting & unique that you are using the word goyim...... in this way! ;)

How so?
Do you think the usage should be permissible exclusively for self-chosen ones?

Mario wrote:
Sorry but; I only know Fiat-Jews which are using this type of wording term when they being pushed in the corner.

"Fiat-Jews" ?

fiat: an official order given by someone who has power : an order that must be followed

Full Definition of FIAT
: a command or act of will that creates something without or as if without further effort
: an authoritative determination : dictate "a fiat of conscience"
: an authoritative or arbitrary order : decree "government by fiat"

Examples of FIAT

He runs the company by fiat.
"the school principal issued a fiat that caps were not to be worn inside the school, and that was that"

I won't adopt your fiat-speak. Your (real or fictitious) experience with the people you describe as "Fiat-Jews" is your
own (real or fictitious) perception and thus needs no further discussion from my pov.

Mario wrote:
No non Jew would ever call himself being a goyim :nono: :noway:

I speak of and for myself as I wish to and I use the term "goyim" in a sarcastic way whenever it pleases me.

Mario wrote:
Did you by any chance just exposed yourself here? .......... are you maybe one of these Fiat-Jews hiding behind one of these pretending masks?

Very much appears this way!

Hmmm .... Interesting indeed!

I am glad that you think it's interesting and rest assured that derailing - instead of factual argumentation on the subject - exposes yourself more than you might wish for.

Mario wrote:
Good that others here having there own mind; too work things out logically........

Yes, I agree completely.

Mario wrote:
On top you are speaking for other people as if you knowing what others thinking?? (are you a mind reader of sort??)
Your quote: >>> "Most people are totally unable to stand ........... "

Are you sure?? ... or are you talking about your own self again here? ... (In hope that others thinking & are like you!) ;) :ponda:

No, I am no longer sure about that. I speak only for myself.
Many people are changing their mind like the wind its direction and only very few dare to speak out,
when it comes to giving a face to once made confessions, for the sake of superficial pseudo-harmony.
In fact nothing here can surprise me any longer.

Mario wrote:
Could it be that I just exposed a true real active hiding behind a mask (Hasbara mole)?

It surely fits the signature & pattens ... the one which calls close to everyone here being a Hasbara is one himself .... :roll: :roll: :cool2:

Jumping on the semi-pro troll band-wagon surely is no reaction that makes you more trustworthy in my eyes.

Just the usual boring reversed-psycho.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2015 07:12 by PFIZIPFEI.

What is GNOSTICISM ? 29 Jun 2015 06:18 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Reason:

Previous: original posts
Following: excerpts from the previous and commentation

Lizzy wrote:

HYPOCRITE - your use of goading and vicious language is ALL over this forum :facepalm:

Reason:

Yeah right - you'd rather everyone went off into this next phase of sickening lalaland - the Moon is not real but a shadow , Hollow , Concave or living under a dome . LOL try the Flat Earth - that fits into to disinfo your peddling today too.

yes - that dark place that enjoys finding fault in all and any possible way - in order to inflect hurt - your a sadist.

LOL - NOW - Here's a good one :hahano:
Wasn't it just a couple of weeks back you were screaming to novum ( like some fake victimized jew ) that is was TOO LIBERTARIAN HERE - that 'something ' should be done ? Inferring that banning should be implemented ? So what has changed ? :dunno:

Your Hypocrisy really is out standing - Gold Medal :cool:

^^ well it certainly wasn't YOU :roll: :wissl:

HYPOCRITE - your use of goading and vicious language is ALL over this forum

Provide a source, at least ONE link, to prove your insinuations right !

This is rather what you are doing here. If you have any proof, don't hesitate to present it!

This is about WHAT IS GNOSTICISM.

If you want to outlaw a subject please don't hesitate to post on the relevant thread:

=> Which topics should NOT be discussed on this forum? Why?

Wasn't it just a couple of weeks back you were screaming to novum ( like some fake victimized jew ) that is was TOO LIBERTARIAN HERE - that 'something ' should be done ? Inferring that banning should be implemented ?

No, I was not screaming at Novum. -> provide evidence, link !

Yes, the forum is totally libertarian. NOT: too libertarian

Something should be done, as the forum guidelines/rules are a joke, a derision of those who stick to them, mere hypocrisy and a very small fig leave for what is really going on here: the guidelines/rules are disrespected every single day by several members, w/o consequences. Anarchy of the psychopaths.

Your Hypocrisy really is out standing - Gold Medal

Where?

Provide a source, a link to at least ONE comment by me which proves your allegation right!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2015 07:13 by PFIZIPFEI.

What is GNOSTICISM ? 29 Jun 2015 20:41 #18

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
^^

Wasn't it just a couple of weeks back you were screaming to novum ( like some fake victimized jew ) that is was TOO LIBERTARIAN HERE - that 'something ' should be done ? Inferring that banning should be implemented ?

No, I was not screaming at Novum. -> provide evidence, link !

Yes, the forum is totally libertarian. NOT: too libertarian

Something should be done, as the forum guidelines/rules are a joke, a derision of those who stick to them, mere hypocrisy and a very small fig leave for what is really going on here: the guidelines/rules are disrespected every single day by several members, w/o consequences. Anarchy of the psychopaths.

Your Hypocrisy really is out standing - Gold Medal

Where?

Provide a source, a link to at least ONE comment by me which proves your allegation right!

:facepalm: ............. :hahano: ...................... :P

08 Mar 2015 20:37

PFIZIPFEI

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ

There is no aim or point.

Except total libertarianism.

Another test object.

No more, no less.

PFIZIPFEI

The fight for sustainable living as legal battles and SWAT teams prevail
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
(No, you need not respond with your typical libertarian "equilibrium", Sir Drake, thanks!).

Ok Frau Fuhrer. :cool2:

Does this mean if I am "Frau Fuhrer" - whatever this is to mean - you are officially "Sir Drake"?

(Sorry, I got a bit bored by the LOOK FOR YOURSELF trolls ;) )

novum wrote:
Why dont you just cut the crap and post a list of people you want banned instead of whining constantly and stamping your forum feet. :chuckle:

If you dare. :coffee:

Because you are the cutest, funniest, most libertarian .... mod ... I ever met on any forum.

For FS and the umpteenth time: I never ever wanted anybody being banned.
If you have any evidence for your unsubstantiated claim, please post it.

Category: Members Area
15 Feb 2015 19:18

PFIZIPFEI

ANARCHISM
Libertarianism = Anarchism

This forum - still called Truth Zone - was killed by libertarianism.

R.I.P.

and I rest my case in THIS particular thread. :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

What is GNOSTICISM ? 29 Jun 2015 21:11 #19

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/65373-exclusive-thread-do-not-post-here-unless-you-have-not-contributed-financially-to-tz-at-any-time.html?start=20

NOT to mention she's SO SELF OBSESSED - without her name being posted in the thread and the OP PARTICULARLY asking for ONLY those who have contributed to post ( which I respected and did not post )

PFIZIPFEI

Exclusive Thread, do not post here unless you have not contributed financially to TZ at any time
Orangeaid wrote:
Get over it Pfiz .... move on.

BTW have you ever donated to running costs of this forum?

V..

Ask Novum.
We pmd about this subject almost a year ago, when I thought to speak with him about this.
Maybe he can remember what and why he said what he said ... but maybe he can't or changed his mind meanwhile ...

Btw, what do you think about deleting posts - or even complete threads - for money?
Interested parties might chose which comments will be deleted - killing two birds with one stone -
fun and... PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Wow! This thread is a real eye-opener to me - thanks to all who contributed,
but especially to the hasbara tackler, whose contributions are more true and decent than anything else I ever read by him on this forum before.
wolfy to PHIZ
What absolute nonsense phiz.

It was a pure 100% trolling thread designed to harm the forum.

you back slap the biggest troll on the forum just because somebody cowardly sin binned you?

Seems very fickle to me.

BECAUSE SHE'S A HYPOCRITE !!! :wissl:
AND will anything to make it come out the way SHE wants. nay
DEMANDS

bte way - she said she doesn't pay for a reason BUT makes up for that with her wonderful prestigious posts ----talk about blinded by ego :facepalm:
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2015 21:14 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

What is GNOSTICISM ? 01 Jul 2015 09:11 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
What exactly does this prove, except that you are deliberately creating a mess by not quoting correctly?

None of the resident trolls could have done this "better".

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2015 09:31 by PFIZIPFEI.