Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Examples Of Free Speech

Examples Of Free Speech 01 Jul 2015 23:39 #1

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Martin Luther King once said, "We may have all come over in different boats. But we're all in the same boat now." That is the kind of philosophy a flea would give to a dog. Bur Mr. King had every right to say what he did.

There is a black assistant collage professor named Russell Richford who urged White students to commit "race suicide." He had every right to say it. But as far as I'm concerned, he can suck the maggots out of a dead elephant's penis. Also, in the U.S. there are 196 million Whites and 34 million negros. So from that standpoint alone, if any race should committ race suicide, it is the negro race. This "professor" also said that for White students to perform treason against "Whiteness," they would be showing their loyalty to humanity. Again, I think he had every right to say it. But I say that for negros to go back to Africa, they would be showing their loyalty to the reality of evolution.

Also, somebody maned Dr. Kamau Kambon basically told students that black people needed to exterminate White people. Apparently it was ok for him to do so. I don't object to him saying so either. But I wonder what would happen if I said that the only good nig-ger is a dead nig-ger. Would I get banned? Would this thread be deleted? Would debate on this thread be closed down? It's an interesting question. Don't you think?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 00:01 #2

I wonder if it's Zax?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 00:11 #3

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I doubt it, he's been at this for some time.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 00:29 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
cultsmasher wrote:
Martin Luther King once said, "We may have all come over in different boats. But we're all in the same boat now." That is the kind of philosophy a flea would give to a dog. Bur Mr. King had every right to say what he did.

There is a black assistant collage professor named Russell Richford who urged White students to commit "race suicide." He had every right to say it. But as far as I'm concerned, he can suck the maggots out of a dead elephant's penis. Also, in the U.S. there are 196 million Whites and 34 million negros. So from that standpoint alone, if any race should committ race suicide, it is the negro race. This "professor" also said that for White students to perform treason against "Whiteness," they would be showing their loyalty to humanity. Again, I think he had every right to say it. But I say that for negros to go back to Africa, they would be showing their loyalty to the reality of evolution.

Also, somebody maned Dr. Kamau Kambon basically told students that black people needed to exterminate White people. Apparently it was ok for him to do so. I don't object to him saying so either. But I wonder what would happen if I said that the only good nig-ger is a dead nig-ger. Would I get banned? Would this thread be deleted? Would debate on this thread be closed down? It's an interesting question. Don't you think?
Maybe you can go down the reverse path now and start to talk about Jew married Margaret Sanger "birth control pioneer" who started out wanting to eliminate black people by selective eugenics.

That approach didn't work so she adopted commie Jew thinking and became a "pro choice" "pioneer" with Jewish backed abortion through Pkanned Parenthood.

NB: abortion was banned in NS Germany as it qas a Jewish subversive ideology.

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 00:41 #5

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Hey cultsmasher I know a place where they would love to have you....

Just post ''Hiya Seleukos I'm a gift from Blue_Tackler xxx''

conserpiracy.boards.net/forum
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2015 00:49 by Frothy.

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 01:17 #6

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Orangeaid,
The person you speak of started out with the right attitude. But it wasn't workable. The only right path is separation. Let people straighten out their own messes in their own country. Also, Hitler may have been agasinst abortion. I never said he was perfect.

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 01:19 #7

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
BT,
If you thing that what I said is wrong, speak it. Otherwise, piss off.

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 05:24 #8

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
cultsmasher wrote:
BT,
cultsmasher wrote:
But as far as I'm concerned, he can suck the maggots out of a dead elephant's penis.
Would I get banned? Would this thread be deleted? Would debate on this thread be closed down? It's an interesting question. Don't you think?
Would I get banned? = No the tolerance goes a long way here for a specific historical reason .........
but you could always volunteer & make a free speech offering yourself to be served to do your world a favor.

There are rules & there are basic human like Manners; no matter where you walking & talking on Earth.

Free Speech is one thing ..... a free ticket to have a big mouth is another & would disqualify you from any Free Speech opportunity.

Is this really necessary over & over? ....... Man are you born in the Gutter; or what?

Your mouth sounds like a empty drum which makes a lot of noise.
You should try to get married to Frau Führer ......... you would make a perfect team & match having the same mentor idol..
You should fall on your knees :wrshpl: & make her an offer;
she may even excepts. :bounce: & you may can keep each other busy & entertained.
Not sure though; who would end up in the Führer roll :baller: :spankit: after marriage? :ponda:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2015 05:52 by Mario.

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 11:51 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Why not send SZ a present too. :hahano:

They wont be shouting NaN either... they'd say the first N doesnt apply. :larf:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Frothy

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 12:55 #10

It's pretty obvious to all but the most naive that cultmasher is as fake as they come.

The fact he's come here ranting like some white supremacist/neo nazi on steroids about Jews and blacks without really getting down to talking about much at all waves just about every red flag going..

He couldn't even bring himself to post in the existing WWII thread, he had to create one of his own instead, while naming it something very similar, while also calling the ''what if'' part of the title bullshit. This person is somebody who in reality is not happy with the truth being exposed. hence his very odd and aggressive behaviour. This is somebody who's also familiar with the politics of this forum.

Take it from me, this character is not genuine, he's most likely one of the usual suspects on a smear/revenge mission, because he's butt hurt at some of the topics being discussed here.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2015 12:57 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 13:04 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Totally agree with you Zorro. That's why I posted the history of Margaret Sanger, an evil eugenicist who moved from exterminating blacks to just killing babies in general, all in the name of "female empowerment" ... whilst CS condoned the black genocide though has no comment on Sanger being married to a Jew, the Jewish commie abortion agenda nor that Hitler's Germany banned abortion due to it being a jewish ideology.

CS has shown his / her / its hand as a pretty poor quality Hollywood version of a "white supremacist neo nazi".
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 13:14 #12

Orangeaid wrote:
Totally agree with you Zorro. That's why I posted the history of Margaret Sanger, an evil eugenicist who moved from exterminating blacks to just killing babies in general, all in the name of "female empowerment" ... whilst CS condoned the black genocide though has no comment on Sanger being married to a Jew, the Jewish commie abortion agenda nor that Hitler's Germany banned abortion due to it being a jewish ideology.

CS has shown his / her / its hand as a pretty poor quality Hollywood version of a "white supremacist neo nazi".

Absolutely, it couldn't be more in your face either could it. It doesn't matter how hard they try, but these people will NEVER be one of us. It's one of the worst white/supremacist neo Nazi acts I've ever seen in fact.. you just can't take somebody like that seriously.

If he was the real deal he would take note of what we're saying about the war on free speech, but no, quite the opposite in fact. He's ramping up the language, on top of that he's actually here attacking the good white folk on the forum too. He oozes of hostility, and calls anybody who doesn't subscribe to his ultra radicalised world-view as ''pussies.'' Talk about alarm bells ringing, this one rings big church bells.. :hahano:

Last Edit: 02 Jul 2015 15:22 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 14:09 #13

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Zorro wrote:
Talk about alarm bells ringing, this one rings big church bells.. :hahano:
.......... Shiiiiiiiiit I would not pull that rope without a set of these..............▼ :wissl: @ oiram @
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2015 14:37 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 14:43 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Time to pull the chord?

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 15:27 #15

Bearing in mind also the recent war being ramped up against white people in general, and how the media is attempting to portray white people who oppose having their own countries flooded by forced mass immigration as the new extremists or ''Terrorists''.. then Cultmaster fits this archetypal ''white terrorist'' media image perfectly. The timing with the Dylann Roof Church shooting also couldn't be better timed.

The last thing white advocacy groups need at the moment is lunatics who go around advocating shooting black people or gassing jews. Any self respecting decent white guy who doesn't already know that by now either has a major screw loose (and is best avoided like a plague) or is an agent provocateur. It's that simple.
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2015 15:36 by Return of Zorro.

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 16:20 #16

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
absolutely spot on zorro ^^ , anyway one cuts it he's a liability .

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 16:29 #17

Lizzy wrote:

That's right, even if he was genuine (fat chance) then he's doing more harm than good anyways.. at least while he's advocating shooting people or impaling babies with pitch forks. :facepalm: Who wants such people in their ranks when you're trying to win hearts and minds?

Can you imagine his party line.. ''Hi there.. we're the Cultmasher ''White advocacy'' group, and the first thing we'll do when you vote for us is gas 6 million Jews and impale babies on pitch forks.. can I count on your vote sir? :facepalm:

No, get to fuck, this guy is either a fucking nut case and ''useful idiot'' or somebody who's here to smear by association those who are beginning to make a stand.

There is however some good that comes out of this, it gives us an opportunity to make it perfectly clear that we don't align ourselves with dangerous nut cases and extremists. :thumbup:
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2015 17:11 by Return of Zorro.

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 18:27 #18

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Blue_Tackler wrote:

I doubt it, since I gave them a really cool birthday present! (Today Timesarrow's forum is a year old.)

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

In any case, he wouldn't last more than ten posts. He'd be shown the door very quickly... and all of his posts would likely be deleted as well. Because they wouldn't want his posts giving a bad reputation to the forum.

And they know about him, so they are ready to play Whack-A Mole. :D
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 18:33 #19

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
cultsmasher wrote:
BT,

I think you are loaded with utter rubbish. I also think that you have a Messiah Complex, and want to preach to us all, and make us converts to your potty little worldview. As to your worldview...

I emboldened part of your text: please read it a few times, then follow the instructions.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

Examples Of Free Speech 02 Jul 2015 19:25 #20

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

That's right, even if he was genuine (fat chance) then he's doing more harm than good anyways.. at least while he's advocating shooting people or impaling babies with pitch forks. :facepalm: Who wants such people in their ranks when you're trying to win hearts and minds?

Can you imagine his party line.. ''Hi there.. we're the Cultmasher ''White advocacy'' group, and the first thing we'll do when you vote for us is gas 6 million Jews and impale babies on pitch forks.. can I count on your vote sir? :facepalm:

No, get to fuck, this guy is either a fucking nut case and ''useful idiot'' or somebody who's here to smear by association those who are beginning to make a stand.

There is however some good that comes out of this, it gives us an opportunity to make it perfectly clear that we don't align ourselves with dangerous nut cases and extremists. :thumbup:

That's right , this is actually of vital importance to the continued 'wellbeing' of TZ . Nowhere ( to my knowledge ) can a post be found or ever created that reflects CS 's statements - illogical, inflammatory , immoral , psychotic , " illegal' :thumbup:

Also it demonstrates that there are vigilant people here who recognize and immediately call it out -
There's an upside to a smaller forum like this , it doesn't attract the very small element of halfwit extremists' that do exist - they tend to be the fringe posters on con - opp Patriot forums - here they will be taken to task and deconstructed in short order - thanks goodness for peeps like you , orange and others that do that so well .
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro