Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War?

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 03 Jul 2015 12:41 #1

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
I actually like the Confederate Flag, I've always viewed it as the Rebel Flag of the Deep South, and not as a ''Racist'' flag or symbol of hate like the media would like to have people believe. It's certainly not just the rebel Flag that's under attack here either, it's a whole heritage and culture.

Think about this, it's not the Flag itself that's causing all the hatred, it's actually these Politically Correct ''Do Gooders''.. so called ''anti-racists'' and opportunist nation wrecking predators (along with their knee jerk useful idiots) leading the push to bring down the Rebel Flag, and all in the name of ''peace and tolerance''. That's what's really causing all the unnecessary waves of violence and demonstration amid the Charleston shooting. Not the flag, and not Southern heritage. It's the media generated hype and it's efforts to further destroy a peoples heritage and history that's really behind the racial tensions.. one has to wonder if it's also part of the Jewish plan to further destroy, bury and outlaw the Christian heritage & history of the U.S. The cross on the Confederate flag is the Christian symbol of St Andrew. I don't view the flag as a symbol of hate or white supremacy at all.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2015 12:53 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, rodin

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 03 Jul 2015 13:31 #2

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 03 Jul 2015 13:45 #3

• Lizzy
  • Expert Boarder
Charleston was a FF. - no one died.
S. Carolina just passed an law to divest itself in Israel but Obama just made that illegal.

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 03 Jul 2015 15:04 #4

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2015 15:11 by Frothy.

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 03 Jul 2015 15:43 #5

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
I've always believed the real reason why the South rebelled against the North or the union was for each State to Govern it's own affairs. This was the real idea of the Confederacy, it wasn't a fight to defend slavery, it just so happened that most of the plantations were in the South.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2015 15:48 by Zorro.

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 03 Jul 2015 16:40 #6

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
Jesse Lee Peterson telling you how it is..

Last Edit: 03 Jul 2015 16:55 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 03 Jul 2015 16:58 #7

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
For the record I don't agree with the small comment re Adolf Hitler. Obviously the guy needs a bit of a history lesson, otherwise great interview though.

Last Edit: 03 Jul 2015 17:07 by Zorro.

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 03 Jul 2015 18:21 #8

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 03 Jul 2015 18:33 #9

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 03 Jul 2015 18:59 #10

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 03 Jul 2015 19:45 #11

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 03 Jul 2015 19:56 #12

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 03 Jul 2015 20:10 #13

• Cinta
  • Never Again

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 04 Jul 2015 11:00 #14

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
Saw this doing the rounds on facebook.....

This gentleman stop me yesterday . When I was going in the store he asked me was my flag the main flag for the kkk . I sit there and told him that the kkk used the rebel flag but it was not the main flag the stars and stripes was the main flag for them. Then asked me why I flew the flag I told him it my heritage.

Then he asked me to take a picture with the flag and shaking his hand after we took the picture he asked for me to get people to like and share this so the world could see that it not about hate so friends and family like and share and let this picture get out there

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205683800147631&set=a.4124281458711.2158792.1033610715&type=1&fref=nf
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Zorro

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 04 Jul 2015 18:55 #15

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Boarder
You edited this thread while allowing my thread to be trolled for months. AH, the irony of truth. :facepalm:

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 04 Jul 2015 20:38 #16

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
I put this short video together this evening. It's just the first edit and I plan on improving it when I have the spare time, like add more pics to a slide show or make a short film? It gives me something to work on as is though..

You can just imagine the rebel army marching to those drum beats.. :coolio:

Best watched in 720 Hd by the way.

Last Edit: 04 Jul 2015 22:00 by Zorro.

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 04 Jul 2015 20:45 #17

• Cinta
  • Never Again
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't forget to do a spell check

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 04 Jul 2015 22:47 #18

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
OH almost forgot.. Happy 4th of July wee-kidd.. :D

Last Edit: 04 Jul 2015 22:48 by Zorro.

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 05 Jul 2015 00:18 #19

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Boarder
Zorro wrote:

Your offer of 'sparklers' is rejected. Cup Cake's decorated w/a Dixie Flag theme, but Woten is a jealous 'god'. :joker:

Is The Confederate Flag Issue The Prelude & Final Spark To Race War? 05 Jul 2015 13:41 #20

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
wiikkidd wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Your offer of 'sparklers' is rejected. Cup Cake's decorated w/a Dixie Flag theme, but Woten is a jealous 'god'. :joker:

You're not a good old Southern boy then, that figures. You always struck me as a Northern pussy. You prefer the flag that we always see next to the Israeli one ey. It's the Israeli flag that needs banning in America, Not the rebel flag, because it's the Jewish controlled media that's stoking the fires of all this racial tension and hatred everywhere. Nothing is being done to solve a damn thing, and the media is totally complicit in stirring up a race war. It doesn't allow facts to be discussed, so that perhaps something could be done to improve the situation. No, it has everybody in the tight grip of a Politically Correct strait-jacket. Which was the purpose of this insidious doctrine all along.. to forbid people discussing the truth, so this wicked and twisted agenda of destroying western civilization can go on without being confronted head on. The real problems we face are forbidden form being openly and honestly discussed. Thus NOTHING will ever be resolved. But hey, that's exactly what these criminals want, everybody at each others throats so the attention is directed away from themselves.

The Jewish lobby and all the illegal wars for Jewish Israeli interests is also the reason why the Stars and stripes is becoming hated everywhere.. small wonder either given it's now always flying alongside the Israeli flag. Yet they want to try and ban the battle flag of the South that once stood up to the federal Government.

They're just trying to bury and destroy real American history and heritage, and replace it with a totally bogus and fraudulent Politically Correct version, a history that forbids any white person being proud of their history and heritage, and all the sacrifices our ancestors made on the battlefield.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2015 14:10 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin