Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 03:32 #1

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

This quote speaks of God choosing Jesus as a human sacrifice to take our just punishment for our sins. Dogma says that we cannot redeem ourselves from God condemnation. 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement as judge and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. The corruption of God’s usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

Recognizing that by whatever name you would use, sacrifice, ransom, bribe or payment, would you say such an immoral request and legal injustice would most likely be demanded by a God or by a Satan?

If punishing the innocent is not a just and moral thing to do, I would say that Satan would be the one to ask or demand such a sacrifice.

That would have Satan ruling heaven and not God as a good God would not do such an immoral thing.

Do you agree that Satan is more likely to ask for us to accept an immoral human sacrifice to bail us out than God would?

If you agree, does that indicate that Satan was ruling in heaven and not God on that day?

Regards
DL
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 05:50 #2

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Gnostic Christian Bishop wrote:
Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

This quote speaks of God choosing Jesus as a human sacrifice to take our just punishment for our sins. Dogma says that we cannot redeem ourselves from God condemnation. 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgment as judge and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. The corruption of God’s usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

Recognizing that by whatever name you would use, sacrifice, ransom, bribe or payment, would you say such an immoral request and legal injustice would most likely be demanded by a God or by a Satan?

If punishing the innocent is not a just and moral thing to do, I would say that Satan would be the one to ask or demand such a sacrifice.

That would have Satan ruling heaven and not God as a good God would not do such an immoral thing.

Do you agree that Satan is more likely to ask for us to accept an immoral human sacrifice to bail us out than God would?

If you agree, does that indicate that Satan was ruling in heaven and not God on that day?

Regards
DL

Complex questions:
This quote speaks of God choosing Jesus as a human sacrifice to take our just punishment for our sins.
Dogma says that we cannot redeem ourselves from God condemnation.
1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.
As I see the verse individually. (Without considering any sorts of dogmas.(indoctrinations & brain washing))

Anything which talks of; or about the Spiritual side is a eternal issue & is not usually expressed externally.
Choosing, Choice, Choosiness is a 100% eternal activity & 100% a non Worldly external matter in this relationship.
(Spirit issues are of silence only & personal.) That's why Jesus in truth being in his right place is a hidden silent thing.
But was revealed in verbal form & implemented through activities in later stage to give the revealed part to humanity globally. Which is called Christ (the Christ being was revealed) & (scripture was born).

Hence: Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you. = the Christ like being!
The chosen internal personal part & the inner being transformed this towards the outer.

The World would not even exist without the chosen Mind or Spirit upfront.
That's why it was said that the impersonator god has forgotten his own origin through his own ignorance. (this ignorance resulted in the evil World creation.)

As I see it also:
God the Father Spirit (O he was chosen) << The real deal did not chosen anyone (but the one/YOU chosen him/it)
&
God the god/dog is not the same entity. = (Satan image the ignorance & self lying being)
God the inner true Father Spirit was first .......... then the ignorance created God the want to be god!

The Father has no need of the Son ........... but the Son has the need of the Father! (So the Son needs to make a choice!)
And in the end it is the choice maker which reveals his truth choice, Father & Spirit.

1 John 2:23
Whoever denies the Son, the same has not the Father: he that acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

1 John 4:14
And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

Whoever denies the Son = Whoever denies himself ....... will also automatically deny the Father(Spirit, mind & true words).
The real deal God does not ever judge .... its only man(gods) which doing all the judging & choosing.
There is only one thing which needs judgment >>>> which is your own guilty Soul! And you; yourself are the judge over your own Soul & no other!

If you agree, does that indicate that Satan was ruling in heaven and not God on that day? :nono:
Satan can not rule in heaven; because he/it does not even know where it is in himself!
Satan the Soul only spiritless being only judges & is choosing the external things but has no power over any eternal things.

Satan & satan like beings could never even get to the Jesus image; because they are not even operating in the same realm of existence.

One more thing the real deal is not a ruler & only a giver! >> The only ones which playing rulers is the Soul ONLY beings = simple Man!

Anyway ...... no one killed any so called Jesus ........ what they killed was them own self through ignorance & self stupidity.

By rejecting the real deal only given the real deal more power because this rejection was the prove that there was something they did not understand then & now!

If they would have been nothing in the first place what were they rejecting then? It was only there own self rejection (yes they denied the real deal son which is in truth every individual human being walking on earth.)
It was given to all from the beginning but gets rejected by the individual through blindness over themselves.

Jesus is in ALL which excepted the Son; yes & the real deal son is ALL sons including yourself if you made the right choice for yourself.
Hence Jesus resembles the "Son of Man" not the one single Son ..... those which adopted this inner Son are the Sons of the real deal Father image!

The teachings of the gnostics’ Jesus flatly contradicts the Jesus of the Bible. The Gnostic-Jesus says, "When you come to know yourselves... you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty." (Thomas-3) This reflects the Gnostic concept that self-consciousness of one’s own divinity (rather than a new awareness of sinfulness and need) is the first step to salvation. The Gnostic- Jesus also says, "When you disrobe yourselves and are not ashamed, and take your garments and lay them beneath your feet like little children, and tread upon them, then [shall ye see] the Son of the living One, and ye shall not fear." (Thomas-37) This and the other ‘undressing’ saying (Thomas-21) urges us to ‘disrobe,’ to trample underfoot and despise the physical nature.

The most interesting statement of all is Thomas-71 where the Gnostic-Jesus says: "I will destroy this house and no one will be able to rebuild it." This is a clear contradiction of Jesus’ saying in John 2 that though others would destroy his body, he would be resurrected. This reflects the gnostic disdain for the very idea of the resurrection. Since, in their view, the material world is an evil thing we must be freed from, the bodily resurrection is completely rejected. According to the gnostics, Jesus was not raised bodily, and neither will we be. :yup: :thumbup:
http://www.monergism.com/thethreshold/articles/onsite/gnostics.html

(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gthlamb.html

Satan's baseline & all Satan minded individual surely would ask you to do all sorts of immoral acts; otherwise Satan would lose his special characteristic attribute.

The real deal God image would never promote any such things logically. All the real deal hopes for is; that individuals dropping the Satan like characteristic down the Pit hole. Meaning drop your easily corruptible prostitute like Soul down the Pit hole (Kill the Soul being ignorance) & afterwards follow your logical mind & Spirit input side.

Always remember ... Satan & all his kind are never embarrassed to use the face of God & his descriptive name.
Once a liar always a liar! Once a murderer always a murderer!
You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and stayed not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.(John 8:44)

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2015 16:48 by Mario.

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 14:25 #3

Well put buddy.

One bit I do not agree with.

"Since, in their view, the material world is an evil thing we must be freed from, the bodily resurrection is completely rejected."

True that the bodily resurrection is rejected, but the corporeal material is only said to be evil when compared to the non-corporeal or non-material world. Demiurge created for sure in our myths but since our bodies, as Jesus says, the kingdom of God is within you, the corporeal part that houses our consciousness and which is what accesses the Father within us, cannot be evil. It is just not as good as the non-corporeal. We are to love and care for the material world as a part of God's kingdom. It, like us, are evolving perfection. Or as said in Candid, we live in the best of all possible worlds because it is the only possible world.

You have studied Gnostic Christianity longer than I but you might be off base just a touch on this part.

Regards
DL

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 14:42 #4

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Matthew 28:18

''And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying,

"All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.''
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 16:09 #5

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Cinta wrote:

Yes correct and its interesting if evaluated with something higher than just a believe ......... & it says rightfully and correctly earth.

He would not touch the World with a broomstick because he knows what its made from.

1) The World .....(Word of lies) << & how truthful is this reality fact out there!
2) The Earth ....... (permanent truth = unmovable natural & fixed.)

They both not the same things if it comes from scriptural talks.

Also it predicts the (End of the World (Word of lies)) ....... there World & not the End of any Earth & its inhabitance.
Scripture is correct ......... only the time & date can not be known.

1Jo 3:13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

The word; word vs the word World. = words created this World << the garden God created the World through his verbal expression.
Wor d & the "" L"" stands for lies!
Also this verbal expression was the true fall of mankind as far I understand.....

In contrast the word Eart:
Old English
Verb
eart
second-person singular present indicative of wesan
wesan
to be, exist
Usage notes[edit]
The verb "to be" in Old English was suppletive, and used forms from at least three different roots. There were two distinct present stems, for which wesan and bēon were the two infinitive forms. The present bēon was used to express permanent truths (the "gnomic present"), while wesan was used for the present participle and the preterite. They both shared the same past tense forms.

The verb "to be" in Old Saxon, as in Old English, Old Dutch and Old High German, was a compound made up of different sources. Wesan and sīn were the two infinitive forms, though wesan was the most common form. Wesan was used in the present tense to express actions while sīn was mostly used to express permanent truths. Preterit forms and participles were the same for both verbs.

All verse containing the word Earth (Verse Count: 906):
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?SearchBy_Word=earth

All verse containing the word World(Verse Count: 248):
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?SearchBy_Word=world

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2015 16:52 by Mario.

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 19:02 #6

Cinta wrote:

Not to argue but are you saying that the temptation of Jesus in the desert was a sham and a lie?

Is this verse a lie?

biblehub.com/1_john/5-19.htm

Regards
DL

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 19:35 #7

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Cinta wrote:

Not to argue but are you saying that the temptation of Jesus in the desert was a sham and a lie?

Is this verse a lie?

Regards
DL

I believe in the Bible the Word of God ; there are no lies in there Serpent.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 19:54 #8

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Cinta wrote:
:ponda:
Was this a give away..........

Yes believe is good; but control is much better.

After all, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing covered up that will remain undisclosed."

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2015 19:55 by Mario.

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 19:55 #9

Cinta wrote:
Cinta wrote:

Is this verse a lie?

Regards
DL

So personal insult is your way of dealing with a contradiction you yourself created. Christian.

Nice that the replies here last forever as you do my side more good than I could on my own. Many thanks.

Regards
DL.

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 19:56 #10

• Cinta
  • Never Again

Satan knew who Jesus was! There couldn't have been any doubt in Satan's mind
as to Jesus' identity.
Satan was trying to get Jesus to fail in His earthly life so He couldn't be our
perfect sacrificial substitute.
The significance of these temptations being offered to Christ, and His refusal
to partake, is that Jesus remained sinless and therefore remained the perfect sacrifice,
able to take on the sin of mankind on the cross.

What does thou say Serpent ?

Matthew 4:1-10

'' “Away from me, Satan!

For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.''

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 12 Jul 2015 19:59 by Cinta.

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 20:01 #11

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Cinta wrote:
Cinta wrote:

Is this verse a lie?

Regards
DL

So personal insult is your way of dealing with a contradiction you yourself created. Christian.

Nice that the replies here last forever as you do my side more good than I could on my own. Many thanks.

Regards
DL.

truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/65738-who-ruled-heaven-on-this-day-god-or-satan.html#172766

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 12 Jul 2015 20:02 by Cinta.

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 20:17 #12

Cinta wrote:

Satan knew who Jesus was! There couldn't have been any doubt in Satan's mind
as to Jesus' identity.
Satan was trying to get Jesus to fail in His earthly life so He couldn't be our
perfect sacrificial substitute.
The significance of these temptations being offered to Christ, and His refusal
to partake, is that Jesus remained sinless and therefore remained the perfect sacrifice,
able to take on the sin of mankind on the cross.

What does thou say Serpent ?

Matthew 4:1-10

'' “Away from me, Satan!

For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.''

I say that you did not answer my question or deal with the quote I gave you. just spouting your immoral dogma does not make truth from your lie.

I repeat and give you another try.

Is this verse a lie?

As to your view of Jesus. Scriptures say he had to learn from his disobedience and so his perfection is hardly a true statement.

That aside, care to argue for the morality of your immoral beliefs. I doubt that you are able or willing since you show such childish name calling but just in case. But I caution you in advance. As you can see, the serpent is well spoken of in scriptures.

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Genesis 3 ;3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

Human sacrifice is evil and your God demanding one and accepting one is evil.

You trying to profit from that evil is evil. Do just a bit of thinking and you will agree.

Imagine you have two children. One of your children does something wrong – say it curses, or throws a temper tantrum, or something like that. In fact, say it does this on a regular basis, and you continually forgive your child, but it never seems to change.

Now suppose one day you’ve had enough, you need to do something different. You still wish to forgive your child, but nothing has worked. Do you go to your second child, your good child, and punish it to atone for the sins of the first?

In fact, if you ever saw a parent on the street punish one of their children for the actions of their other child, how would you react? Would you support their decision, or would you be offended? Because God punished Jesus -- his good child -- for the sins of his other children.

Interestingly, some historical royal families would beat their slaves when their own children did wrong – you should not, after all, ever beat a prince. The question is: what kind of lesson does that teach the child who actually did the harm? Does it teach them to be a better person, to stop doing harm, or does it teach them both that they won't themselves be punished, and also that punishing other people is normal? I know that's not a lesson I would want to teach my children, and I suspect it's not a lesson most Christians would want to teach theirs. So why does God?

For me, that’s at least one significant reason I find Jesus’ atonement of our sin to be morally repugnant – of course, that’s assuming Jesus ever existed; that original sin actually exists; that God actually exists; etc.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Do you agree?
If not, please show how it is morally and legally good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty, bearing in mind that all legal systems think that punishing the guilty is what is justice.

Regards
DL
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2015 20:19 by Gnostic Christian Bishop.

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 20:27 #13

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
A trolling 'bishop' flogging himself before anyone who will listen & partake his game. ~Yawn~ your all over the 'net doing the same song & dance bubba. :nono:

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 20:34 #14

• Cinta
  • Never Again
If you want salvation you have to accept that you are a sinner and that a sinless Jesus died on the cross
for our sins and carried the burden for us,and rose from the dead.

The Lamb of God that died actually LIVES HE is called JESUS CHRIST

The Serpent wants to lead you away from the Truth ; if that is what you want.
Go ahead I won't stop you.

Our choices seal our fate

I believe unconditionally everything what the Word of God ,The Bible teaches me

This Gift of Grace is free for those who accept Jesus Christ in their heart

John 3:16-17
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life ''

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 12 Jul 2015 20:37 by Cinta.

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 20:43 #15

wiikkidd wrote:
A trolling 'bishop' flogging himself before anyone who will listen & partake his game. ~Yawn~ your all over the 'net doing the same song & dance bubba. :nono:

So are you if you know that. :nono:

I do have a list for groupies like you. P.M. me for a copy.

Regards
DL

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 20:45 #16

Cinta wrote:
If you want salvation you have to accept that you are a sinner and that a sinless Jesus died on the cross

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life ''

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

You ignore your own bible so I may as well ignore you and let your satanic morals lead you to hell.

Regards
DL.

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 21:02 #17

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Cinta wrote:

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

You ignore your own bible so I may as well ignore you and let your satanic morals lead you to hell.

Regards
DL.

You should get a job as a comedian ; you are so funny !!

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 21:12 #18

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
wiikkidd wrote:

Regards
DL
Same response as last time, lizard bishop. Just hopping about site to site replaying/rerunning the same clip. B O R E D stupid or it's a solo run in the catacombs? Both.

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan? 12 Jul 2015 21:16 #19

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
wiikkidd wrote:

Regards
DL
cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=35173.5;wap2