Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 23 Jul 2015 23:50 #1

• ThereISHope7
  • Fresh Member
a lot of people think Biblical Christianity is intellectual suicide, but I disagree:

Here is my defense of Christianity and an explanation of why I believe in Christ and the Bible:

jordankurecki.sermon.net/main/main/20442150

First off, I would appreciate an open mind, and also would appreciate questions, comments, concerns, and criticism.

God bless you all my friends.

P.S. the introduction and explanation at the beginning might be a bit dry, but I think the message gets more interesting and deep the longer it goes.
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2015 00:18 by ThereISHope7.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 23 Jul 2015 23:56 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Sure. Happy to. Though I'm pretty busy at the moment so it will take a while to respond.

Thanks for the post.

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 24 Jul 2015 00:15 #3

• ThereISHope7
  • Fresh Member
Thanks for your kindness!

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 24 Jul 2015 00:21 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Not at all.

Welcome to the forum.

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 24 Jul 2015 14:16 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
ThereIsHope7, is this about you?

Jordan Kurecki Testimony

Out in the open wisdom calls aloud, she raises her voice in the public square; on top of the wall she cries out, at the city gate she makes her speech,

“How long will you who are simple love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge? Proverbs 1:20

Hello All,

I’m writing you today to share another of my friends and past co-workers testimonies. His name is Jordan and coming to know him was another amazing benefit to sending my testimony to everyone in my life. If I wouldn’t have shared my testimony that way, like most Christians, I would have stayed in the dark to the people GOD wants me to connect with. Fellow Christians, you have to give GOD a chance to work in your life! You have to mix it up. You (non-truthers as well) have to change every habit, ritual and pattern you have that doesn’t include GOD. You have to go towards what makes you uncomfortable. You limit Him and go against His word when you are quite about your faith. There is no downside to obeying the command given to us in The Great Commission. Most truth fearers wont think twice about your testimony but the benefit and love you’ll gain from the faithful you don’t know will be immeasurable. And on the off chance that your testimony hits the right person at the right time you could have saved a persons life and have a friend for eternity. There is no downside. As I’ve said before and the Bible says clearly “If GOD be for us, Who can be against us!” He wants you to do the opposite of fear, which is trust Him. Fear is of the Devil and nothing else. When you fear (insecurity comes from fear), you’re not trusting. When you worry, you’re not trusting and when you’re quite you’re neither obeying nor trusting nor allowing Him the opportunity to bless you fully.

As you can see in Jordan’s testimony, GOD works in ways that we’re not expecting. The same way the people of Jesus’ time were expecting a great king as a savior, Jesus came as regular folk, a carpenter. GOD is the opposite of this world and that’s why it’s so hard for many to humble themselves and their intellect. That’s why it’s so hard for people who’ve been subverted and perverted by this world to see the truth. No body wants to feel like they’ve had the wool pulled over their eyes their entire life. Nobody wants to believe that there is a concerted effort by the most powerful people in this world to keep the truth about GOD from them. When many see the Christian that doesn’t fit into this world, that just justifies the person in their inability to see truth. When the person who is afraid to have their knowledge base threatened reads a testimony like this, it just reinforces their head in the sand mentality. Any of you can stop this today. All you have to do is independent open minded research. You can’t prove Jesus isn’t the Son of GOD, so why don’t you give him a chance to be and see where the research leads you?

As always if any of you are interested in contacting Jordan or myself you can write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. As always I’ve left the testimony as it was sent to me, I see it as a person’s digital handwriting.  Now lets watch the Creator of the universe do His thing.

Jordan Kurecki Testimony read it here
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2015 14:35 by Orangeaid.

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 24 Jul 2015 15:57 #6

• ThereISHope7
  • Fresh Member
Yes it is, the written testimony there is very rough, it was written a few years ago, on the same site I linked to in the beginning, you can find a recorded testimony I gave that's powerful. it's entitled "my testimony"

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 24 Jul 2015 16:00 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Okay. You've been through an awful lot. How are you going now?

I'll listen to your podcast tomorrow. I can't do so at the moment.

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 24 Jul 2015 18:36 #8

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 24 Jul 2015 23:09 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Leave the guy alone will ya?

Have you bothered to even read his story to learn what he has been through to get him to the point he is at now?

It's linked above in my post at "read it here"

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 25 Jul 2015 00:18 #10

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
ThereISHope7 wrote:
Read this thread. You shall see who is kind & what kind of person this filthy one is.....truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/65649-slack-bum-society-and-the-daisy-of-satan.html

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 25 Jul 2015 00:25 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
ThereISHope7 wrote:
Wee kid (the Rabbi) is a lying fake Christian. He / she / it is paid Jewish hasbara who hates Christianity as taught by the Talmud and as embedded in the hate filled Jewish culture for 2000 years.

I'm sure you're used to such pathetic people from the journey you've been on.

You'd expect unfortunately such pathetic individuals to troll your thread.

I've sent you a PM. Happy to chat that way. :)
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2015 00:28 by Orangeaid.

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 25 Jul 2015 01:24 #12

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
ThereISHope7 wrote:
Here is the filthy one trolling this thread since Oct. He was the 1st poster & takes no shame in this manner. And language is beyond anyone on the board. See the obscenity? This is one you shall be wary with. truth-zone.net/forum/history/64477-satanism-in-the-vatican.html

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 25 Jul 2015 04:19 #13

• ThereISHope7
  • Fresh Member
I would prefer you guys to listen to my story rather than read it.

you can listen here.

jordankurecki.sermon.net/main/main/20270674

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 25 Jul 2015 04:21 #14

• ThereISHope7
  • Fresh Member
Orangeaid wrote:
ThereISHope7 wrote:
Wee kid (the Rabbi) is a lying fake Christian. He / she / it is paid Jewish hasbara who hates Christianity as taught by the Talmud and as embedded in the hate filled Jewish culture for 2000 years.

You'd expect unfortunately such pathetic individuals to troll your thread.

If it was not for the grace of God, I would be pathetic. and So I do not look down nor do I have any ill feelings towards wiiKidd. God loves him and the Lord Jesus Christ died so that he could have the chance of getting his sins forgiven as well. God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 25 Jul 2015 04:36 #15

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
ThereISHope7 wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
ThereISHope7 wrote:

You'd expect unfortunately such pathetic individuals to troll your thread. Read his stuff, end of transmission.

If it was not for the grace of God, I would be pathetic. and So I do not look down nor do I have any ill feelings towards wiiKidd. God loves him and the Lord Jesus Christ died so that he could have the chance of getting his sins forgiven as well. God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 25 Jul 2015 04:58 #16

• ThereISHope7
  • Fresh Member
wiikkidd wrote:
ThereISHope7 wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
ThereISHope7 wrote:

You'd expect unfortunately such pathetic individuals to troll your thread. Read his stuff, end of transmission.

How come you didn't reply to this but simply quoted it again?

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 25 Jul 2015 05:03 #17

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Check his posts against mine on those links provided.

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 25 Jul 2015 05:06 #18

• ThereISHope7
  • Fresh Member
wiikkidd wrote:

I tried to, most of the posts you guys have linked to are very confusing and hard to follow.

Anyway, I hope you will listen to the message I linked to at the beginning.

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 25 Jul 2015 05:11 #19

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
ThereISHope7 wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

I tried to, most of the posts you guys have linked to are very confusing and hard to follow.

Anyway, I hope you will listen to the message I linked to at the beginning.
Bottom line the fool believes that only jews are committing sin/crimes/satanism. And posts jew material on a catholic offender thread. On a Black Sun thread. On another catholic sex offender thread, Blames anything a catholic is guilty of on jew. That is insane. Everyone of color & faiths partake in evil. Take heed w/the filthiest poster on this board. Are you ready for the Tribulation? For the record, I am not jew/zion/fundamentalist anything.

An intellectual defense of Biblical Christianity 25 Jul 2015 05:29 #20

• ThereISHope7
  • Fresh Member
Well, the word of God tells us that "ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God" and "there is none righteous,no not one. "

Catholics commit sins just as Jews do.

With God there is no respect of persons. The bible tells us that the wages of sin is death, and the soul that sins shall die.

Everyone has lied, stolen, taken God's name in vain, the scriptures even tell us that if you have hatred in your heart for someone that God considers it murder, Jesus said you lust after a woman you commit adultery in your heart... these only cover a few of the ten commandments.

All of mankind is wicked and ungodly, people try to look to someone else who is worse than them and they try to pretend and tell themselves they are good..

Many people, Jews and Catholics alike, think they can earn forgiveness of sins through the religious rituals they do like baptism, going to church/synagogue, confessing sins to a priest, last rites, keeping the feasts..etc....

The fact of the matter is Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay the wages for our sins, and it is through him ONLY that we can have forgiveness of sins.

Jesus said except ye repent, ye shall perish.

Unless Jew, or Catholic repents of their sin, especially the sin of self righteousness... they shall both perish in hell.

Jesus Christ is the saviour, The Catholic Church cannot give salvation, neither can the rituals of Judaism...

9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17 And the way of peace have they not known:
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Matthew 14:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Matthew 23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare