Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 17:39 #1

Right as per the title. I will start off with one of the more obvious and recent one's that seems to be infecting the so called ''Truth Movement'' like a flu epidemic or bush fire at the moment..

Flat Earth. I've had enough if this insanity lately, which is all over Youtube and various ''truther'' websites everywhere at the moment. The World is a sphere, so get over it. If you can't see through this Flat Earth scam then you've either allowed yourself to be duped and bamboozled by the mass of disinformation that's floating about like a turd in the pan at the moment or you're a bullshit artist Shill and a bitch. It's that fucking simple. To all those ''Flat Earthers'' out there that have become victims of this elaborate hoax you need to pull your heads from out of the sand and start thinking for yourself. In other words stop allowing yourself to be influenced by all these utterly retarded Flat Earth videos that have suddenly appeared from nowhere all over the internet and on youtube. Go out and do some REAL experiments for YOURSELF and stop listening to these conjurers and snake oil salesmen of the ''truth movement''.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2015 19:35 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 20:28 #2

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
I would say concave Earth theory, though this seems to have been too clever for its own good, the mass alt med did not get it, very little traction www

I would suggest Chemtrails also

Aliens
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2015 20:28 by rodin.

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 20:34 #3

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
rodin wrote:

Yes and no.
They do spray, but not to poison us or something like that.
However, all the "clean sky" initiatives are controlled.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 20:45 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
I would say concave Earth theory

Since 20 September 2014 you are unable to disprove a thing.

Now you are trying to saddle others with what you did not achieve?

- The Expanding Earth Is For Sure
- Jackie Did It
- Nuclear Bombs Are A Hoax

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 21:02 #5

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Juts ask to delete the threads. You have that option.

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 21:22 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
wiikkidd wrote:

Surprise Surprise
- the filthy little helper troll, disguised as Christian fanatic -
jumps to the help again!

:) => truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64088-hollow-earth.html?start=400#169346

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation

- The Jesuit-controlled ultra-wealthy Rothchild family

:cool2:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2015 21:24 by PFIZIPFEI.

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 21:30 #7

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Surprise Surprise
- the filthy little helper troll, disguised as Christian fanatic -
jumps to the help again!

:) => truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64088-hollow-earth.html?start=400#169346

- The Jesuit-controlled ultra-wealthy Rothchild family

:cool2:
Help? The crew you lead here can have posts/threads altered and removed at will. Off topic them for nearly a year. Now frau, who really is the gate keep of what is posted here, your crew or me? Yep. :facepalm:

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 21:32 #8

The Jesuits Vatican assassins conspiracy, ''Jews-in-suits''.. *coughs*.. is as clear example of Cointelpro & Disinformation as one could imagine. Mixed in with a few plausible ''half-truths'', of course. It's almost on par with Flat Earth and space lizards, though Flat Earth takes number 1 spot for me at the moment.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 21:33 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

- "The crew you lead here can have posts/threads altered and removed at will."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 21:34 #10

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Nope. Your covering for the vatican as that dump is legit. And you do have your way on this web site regarding geat keep. derail, trolling, meme as as well as tagging up in greater number so the ratio is 5 on 1. Last week end was a prime example of whta goes down here. Save the lawyer up jive Princess.

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 21:35 #11

wiikkidd wrote:

Utter crap, I don't ask for threads to be deleted at all. I only ask that blatant spam and trolling (like the shit you often post) is cleaned up from my threads. Big difference.

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 21:39 #12

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
PM's of the last 2 months will tell exactly what & who makes the calls here Cake Boy. What do you say to your team on my Black Sun thread and that not being 'cleaned up'? Very different set of rules for you and filthy one. That will not change, and you know the truth to be such.

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 22:32 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation:

wiikkidd wrote:
PM's of the last 2 months will tell exactly what & who makes the calls here Cake Boy. What do you say to your team on my Black Sun thread and that not being 'cleaned up'? Very different set of rules for you and filthy one. That will not change, and you know the truth to be such.

Multiple-cointelpro agent weekid and friends davening at the wailing wall.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2015 22:38 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 22:46 #14

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Oh, alas poor frau, she/he longs dare say wishes that post to be true on the (cough) Truth Zone. I am no more a shoe than you a lost pagan on the Island of Les Nessman. Black Sun Wheel is real, yet trolled & meme as it were not at all. By your crew. No Flat Earth there, and No Soup For You or the crew. :cool2:

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 23:21 #15

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation:

wiikkidd wrote:

Multiple-cointelpro agent weekid and friends davening at the wailing wall.

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase ''Talking to a brick wall'' ey. :hahano:

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 23:36 #16

rodin wrote:
I would say concave Earth theory, though this seems to have been too clever for its own good, the mass alt med did not get it, very little traction www

Aliens

The myriad of Alien agendas and websites dedicated to this subject is staggering. For sure the vast majority of it is 99% disinformation and distraction. Am I totally ruling out intelligent life perhaps similar to ours on other planets, nope, In fact I've no doubt there may well be other civilizations out there somewhere, and far more advanced than ours most likely? I just don't believe in all the BS that they run our planet from the moon, or from some secret under ground base somewhere. It's all horse shit IMO.

As for Chemtrails I'm 50/50, they could be spraying something, who knows? It wouldn't surprise me if they were. However I find it's another one of them topics that's best kept to the right listener, if you know what I'm saying.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2015 23:39 by Return of Zorro.

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 02 Aug 2015 23:59 #17

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Utter crap, I don't ask for threads to be deleted at all. I only ask that blatant spam and trolling (like the shit you often post) is cleaned up from my threads. Big difference.
You troll & meme my threads to no end to suit your means to an end. For months and months. And you do this knowing it is wrong. And knowing your a Black Sun member of Aryan Nation White Folk. Beyond hypocrite. What say? Truth Zone for the select few.

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 03 Aug 2015 00:08 #18

wiikkidd wrote:
Zorro wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

You troll & meme my threads to no end to suit your means to an end. For months and months. And you do this knowing it is wrong. And knowing your a Black Sun member of Aryan Nation White Folk. Beyond hypocrite. What say? Truth Zone for the select few.

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 03 Aug 2015 00:31 #19

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Zorro wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Cup Cake has a meme for you, but I do not order from that men-u. Truth, you know it is wrong, yet allowed as well. My, truth seeker indeed. :nono:

Conspiracy Theories That Are Almost Certainly Cointelpro & Disinformation 03 Aug 2015 12:00 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
rodin wrote:

Aliens

The myriad of Alien agendas and websites dedicated to this subject is staggering. For sure the vast majority of it is 99% disinformation and distraction. Am I totally ruling out intelligent life perhaps similar to ours on other planets, nope, In fact I've no doubt there may well be other civilizations out there somewhere, and far more advanced than ours most likely? I just don't believe in all the BS that they run our planet from the moon, or from some secret under ground base somewhere. It's all horse shit IMO.

As for Chemtrails I'm 50/50, they could be spraying something, who knows? It wouldn't surprise me if they were. However I find it's another one of them topics that's best kept to the right listener, if you know what I'm saying.

I reckon some contrails are mistakenly reported as chemtrails.

eg when flights take the same path repeatedly out of an airport, but spaced apart time wise.. and you get some wind drift.. it then ends up looking like a bunch of parallel lines.

Then some will say this is evidence of systematic blanketing of the sky, but i just think it can be a case of what i said above.

Add to that repeated flights going say 90 degrees to the first flight path, and it can then look like criss crosses.

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2015 12:03 by novum.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare