Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah......

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 12 Aug 2015 21:39 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 12 Aug 2015 21:40 #2

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 12 Aug 2015 22:36 #3

According to Christian scripture isn't the Rabbinical Jewish ''Messiah'' supposed to be the Anti-Christ, and supposedly messianic Jews follow the concept that Jesus is the Messiah?

I don't follow Any religion myself. My limited knowledge of Religion and scripture is purely for information purposes, and not out of actually practising or really believing in much of it.

I find the concept of waiting for the return of a messiah, or of a saviour, pure folly.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 12 Aug 2015 23:38 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Jews threw up a "Jewish Messiah" in Jakob Frank in the 1700s. A jew from Greece who moved to Poland and further pushed the thinking of Sabbatai Tsvi.

The Sabbateans and Frankists are their followers and along with chabbad lubavich the 3 major groups of ultra orthodox doctrine.

Frank preached that as we can't all be good let's be sinners instead. :iitm: Great Jewish logic. They rejected the Torah and embellished sex magick and ritual child sex abuse and murder, no doubt re invigorating Talmudic Kabbalah practices of sacrificing Christian children at purim and Passover.

Frankists infiltrated the Catholic Church en masse in the 1700s as thousands converted "to save themselves". They are the people largely responsible for destroying the church from within. Vatican II and the jewification of the church and subversion of the truth that Jews killed Jesus Christ ... right through to child sex abuse.

Aleister Crowley was inspired by the sex magick of Frank.

Frank was the last false Jewish Messiah.

in the Bible the anti-Christ will be presented as the bringer of peace, and from the bloodlines of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Many have been thought to fit that bill ... the most recent being Prince William due to him being the offspring of all bloodlines given his mother was from the Stuart (Merovingian) bloodline.

TS is correct re the Temple. Israeli Jews are agitating to rebuild the Temple. Temple Mount though was where the Roman Fort Antonio was situated. .. the Second Temple was a km or south at the City of David. it abbutted Gihon Spring which acted as a natural sewer system to flush away the blood guts and remnants of the sacrifices. Emperor Titus totally flattened the Temple, Mount Zion etc when he quelled the Jewish uprising in 70AD and expelled all jews from the region .... they largely moved to Spain (Sephardic) or converted to Islam centuries later.

ISIS is acting out Koranic prophecy to bring forward the anti-Christ. The towns they have taken have in part followed Koranic prophecy in relation to the coming of the anti-Christ. Though the western media never reports it like that. :iitm:
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2015 23:59 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 13:20 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Leading Israeli Rabbi Says the Arrival of the Messiah is Imminent

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 3, 2015 , 7:40 am

“I will bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you are scattered, with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, and with wrath poured out.” (Ezekiel 20:34 )

Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky (C) has issued a call for Jews to move to Israel in preparation for the imminent arrival of the Messiah. (Photo: Dudi Friedman/ Wiki Commons)

Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, a leading authority in mainstream Ultra-Orthodox Judaism, has been giving clear and unequivocal messages recently that the coming of the Messiah is imminent. He is urging Jews to make Aliyah as soon as possible. Aliyah, the Hebrew verb for “going up”, refers to immigrating to Israel, which is seen as higher spiritual action that can help herald in the coming of the Messiah.

It was reported that the Rabbi Kanievsky was presented with a pamphlet, written by Rabbi Yitzchak Ben Tzvi from the city of Bnei Brak, dealing with the End of Days and many other related prophecies. Rabbi Kanievsky, who is a pillar of the Jewish community and known for his authoritative books on Torah law, read the pamphlet carefully.  After a short consideration, he told those around him that the pamphlet needed to be distributed and that Jews living outside Israel should return to their ancestral land.

In yet another instance of Rabbi Kanievsky’s call for aliyah, author Rabbi Yekutiel Fisch revealed advice that was given to his cousin, a teacher at a prominent Lakewood Yeshiva who visited Israel recently and went to Rabbi Kanievsky to receive a blessing at the end of his visit.

The Rabbi told him that he should not leave Israel because the Messiah would be arriving very soon. The teacher responded that he had 700 students waiting for him in Lakewood. Rabbi Kanievsky told him that he must bring all of the students to Israel. Upon his arrival in Lakewood, the story spread quickly, creating quite an impression on the students who all revere Rabbi Kanievsky.

After a lifetime of immersing himself in classical Jewish texts, Rabbi Kanievsky’s study partner informed various media sites that the Rabbi is talking about the messiah “all the time.” Since last summer’s war in Gaza, the Rabbi has been spreading this message of imminent return. In one instance, Rabbi Kanievsky instructed a Jew from Argentina who asked for a blessing that he should “gather your family and come to Israel.  Otherwise, there won’t be enough room for you on the airplanes.”

When asked about the timing of the Messiah’s arrival, Rabbi Kanievsky answered, “At the end of the Sabbatical year.” Several people have asked the Rabbi to verify this and he has given the same answer each time. This year is the Sabbatical year and it will be ending on the 29th day of Elul, which, by the Gregorian calendar falls on Saturday, September 12, 2015.

In answer to Rabbi Kanievsky’s call, the Jews of France have begun to arrive in Israel in blessed droves. The impetus is certainly a reaction to increasing anti-Semitic and Islamic fueled violence across Europe.

After the horrific terror attack at a Kosher market in Paris six months ago, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu urged French Jews to come home to Israel. His remarks drew criticism from some, however last week, in the wake of Ramadan violence in several countries including France, Zeev Elkin, the Israeli Minister of Immigration and Absorption, called on French Jews to make Aliyah, echoing his leader’s words.

“Come home! Anti-Semitism is growing, terrorism is on the rise and the sickly ISIS activists carry out murders in the light of day. We are prepared to accept the Jews of France with open arms,” he said.

Last year, 7,000 French Jews made aliyah to Israel, making it the number one country of origin for new immigrants. The Jewish Agency and the Ministry for Aliyah and Immigrant Absorption are expecting more than 3,000 French Jews to immigrate to Israel this summer alone, many of them families with children who want to arrive and integrate before the beginning of the school year.

It should be noted that it is considered a positive trait to always be anticipating the Messiah. The Chofetz Chaim, Rabbi Yisrael Meir Kagan, a great Torah sage, is  told to have said that any time he heard a loud noise, he would say, “Perhaps the Messiah has arrived?” Similar stories have also been told of the leading Moroccan Kabbalist, the Baba Sali, Rabbi Israel Abuhaseira.

Will God or the Messiah Build the Third Holy Temple?

Read more at www.breakingisraelnews.com/44534/leading-israeli-rabbi-messiah-imminent-jewish-world/#16r5lYOPquBqOC3U.99

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 14:11 #6

Isn't this ''Imminent Arrival of the Jewish Messiah'', and the Call for Jews to ''return'' to Israel, all very convenient timing. Meanwhile everywhere else around the World Jews are busy wrecking everything, while also creating tension everywhere.

It's obvious to me that this whole ''Messiah'' thing really only is a Jewish self fulfilling prophecy, and part of a greater plan to eventually bring the Nations under the control of Israel. They're actually making the so called ''Return Of The Messiah'' come true because they're acting as if it was true by directly doing things that causes itself to become true.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 15:04 #7

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
The Jews crucified the Messiah ; JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS

To this day the Jews reject Jesus Christ as their Saviour,and in Hosea the Jews are compared to a whore
who is unfaithful to her Man (Christ)

The prophesy has been fulfilled and God has chosen the Gentiles who are Ammi(God's people)
over a Israel who are Lo Ammi (not God's people)

What these so called Jews are expecting is Satan in his physical form

One day they will behold the Saviour and they will recognise Christ by His wounds

Zechariah 12:10

''“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace

and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced,

they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as

one weeps over a firstborn.

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 15:52 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oh, the great virtual nose-to-nose bashing already started?

Guess what, afterwards it was "the nazis'" and Adolf Hitler's fault again!

:rofl:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2015 17:51 by PFIZIPFEI.

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 17:16 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Now that's the Edelweiss Pirate like I know him!

:bravo:
:ganda:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2015 17:16 by PFIZIPFEI.

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 17:19 #10

• Exorcist
Re: Post# 12
Exactly my position!......Jewish Banksters also financed the Allies and manipulated their puppet leaders in WWII. Same as WW! and the European conflicts of C17 and C18. Not forgetting the American War of Independance and the American Civil War.
BTW Tony Blair's Jewish wife Cheryl (nee Booth) is apparently a close relative of the Booth who assassinated Abraham Lincoln for introducing the Greenback debt free National currency.. The Jewish Bankster's modus operandi has been to encourage and finance division to create conflict , then finance both sides. Result un-repayable debt for all nations.

Edit
@Guest1041. I advise you ignor the $hit$tirring PhizTroll poster (aka Miss R. Swipe :pmsl:) who appears to be a jew/jewess? playing the role of a persecuted Neo-Nazi.

:wall:

:axe:

:larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2015 18:42 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 17:43 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Those who want to know the truth can find it everywhere, even on TZ.

Those who want to go on spreading the lies also will have to bear full responsibility.

justice4germans.com/

Exorcist wrote:
Edit
@Guest1041. I advise you ignor the $hit$tirring PhizTroll poster (aka Miss R. Swipe :pmsl:) who appears to be a jewess playing the role of a Neo-Nazi.

rodex, or is it exodin ... two names, one mindset ... editing ...
and upgrading his opinion by adding typical foul-mouthed diatribe ...

Interesting who recurrently comes up with this jew-playing-neo-nazi theory.
As I am neither one thing nor the other, you only expose what is on your mind.

:wissl:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2015 18:07 by PFIZIPFEI.

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 18:07 #12

I don't wish to take this interesting thread any more off topic than is necessary, but to me the Idea of Jewish money actually funding Adolf Hitler and the NSDAP, is beyond absurd. It's a known fact that Adolf Hitler actually gave the Jewish bankers the boot. Most of The Jewish money at the time was backing the Communists.

Adolf Hitler was not in any way openly or covertly funded by Jewish, or Rothschild bankers. Quite the opposite in fact. The branches of the House of Rothschild were dissolved throughout many parts of Europe by Hitler. A very counter-productive thing to do by somebody who is claimed to be backed by Jewish money and for a ''Rothschild agent''.. wouldn’t everybody agree?

Veronica Clarke wrote an excellent and flawlessly sourced essay titled ''Demystification of the Birth and Funding of the NSDAP'', which clearly documents who really funded Adolf Hitler. The essay can be read Here

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 18:22 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Guest1041 wrote:
And thanks Excorcist.... It's just as I suspected... she turned up on my forum.... as mad as a box of frogs, or at least pretending to be. I think you might be right......provocateur of some kind, or totally potty, but likely both. This is exactly what the Zio-trolls would do. Take the debate to the extreme by gushing about Hitler and insulting anyone who doesn't love Hitler. That way they get to totally discredit reasonable people like me and you who are just shit-sick of Israel's bloody legacy of dead Palestinian children besides all their other crimes.

This is a new dimension of lies and defamation against Germans on this forum.

Would you please kindly post the IP ?

I have never been to your website for more than a glance when you started your campaign on TZ.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 19:30 #14

• tyssen
  • Fresh Member
Guest1041 wrote:
A crackhead called Supercookie....... A mad Cherman woman who was likely a troll agitator...

Unless the internet is awash with them...... seems like stretching a coincidence to me.....

BTW you had a few alliases on the DIF didn't you? One of them you even named after yours truly.

It's obviously you...... the clown shoe fits.

Anyway...... wanna try being nice? Or are trolls not allowed to play nice?

LOL.

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 23:06 #15

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Guest1041 wrote:
Fuck Hitler and the Nazis.... those idiots were funded by US Jewish banks precisely because most German Jews ignored Theodor Herzl's call for Jews to emigrate to Palestine and help create Israel by force of numbers.

So the same Zionist money men created the Nazi threat and persecuted the Jews in order to FORCE them to emigrate to Israel and CREATE the apostate Jewish state in the middle-east which now looks like the trigger for WW3.

But you knew this already right?

NOPE.

Personally I've nothing against Jews (though in fact they ain't got a drop of Jewish blood in them, they're Edomites and Khazars).

I do obect to armed forces killing women and children like they're hunting ducks, I also object to paedophilia being used to compromise and control politicians, celebs and the media in order to further Israel's goals and finally I do object to the upcoming world war 3 which will all be waged for and by the mental-cases in Israel.

FUCK ISRAEL. For the sake of humanity FUCK ISRAEL.

AND FUCK HITLER TOO!

Mate. ... thats not correct. International Jewry declared war on Germany in 1933. They cut off Germany financially and with trade. Germany flourished though because it took care of its own finances printing it's own money. 1 Mark for 1 Mark's labour to the German nation. International trade was by barter. oil for cars, say.

James Baker admitted in his Die Spiegel that the Allied War on Germany was an economic one. The Jew controlled Allies had to maintain the Jewish fractional reserve banking system at all costs. The German economic model was far better for the people and the Allies couldn't see it spread.

99% of German Jews were non Zionist at the start of the war. They were largely peasants straight from the shtetls where their Rabbis told them insane stuff like using soap and showering was unholy.

The insane Rabbis and Zionists - read those who controlled the Allied nations - wanted Israel created. Hitler wanted Jews out of Europe. Fair call really given the real danger of a European communist uprising to bring Soviet style mass slaughter throughout Germany.

It was the Germanic DNA of putting ones own people first and to protect them and look after them that NS was driven by.

The Jew controlled West would never have that.

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 23:15 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The Weimar Republic was Jewish. NS put an end to that.

His speeches on the Fed Reserve families - 4 of the 5 were German Jews - summed up the West to a tee. Germany cut it off completely amd reclaimed its nation for the German people.

There's no smoke and mirrors at all to it mate.

Hitler said Israel would fail as all the Jews wouldn't want to move there. He was right. Germany wanted to send them to Madagascar. the transfer agreement served a purpose to relocate 100 000. Most jews though we're sent east to Soviet territory occupied by Germany. .. apart from those who didn't just move to New York or LA.
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2015 23:19 by Orangeaid.

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 23:25 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
John Hagee from Christians United For Israel?

He's a crypto Jew ... a very prominent Christian Zionist.

Sorry mate but you're completely wrong on Germany. I'm part German. ... relatives still there or from there. They talk.

I also know many people who had grandfather's who fought in the war who came home and raised their families telling them Jews are underhand manipulative liars and the official Allied story was largely BS.

I never really bought the holohoax. ... no people could be that evil ... especially if you know some personally who were nothing like the "Nazi monster"
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2015 23:28 by Orangeaid.

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 23:51 #18

Orangeaid is correct thruthspoon, there's now an overwhelming amount of evidence available that proves National Socialist Germany tried to pull itself away from international finance and Jewish bankers, and succeeded in doing so for a while. All this Adolf Hitler was financed by Jews and the Rothschild is pure BS mate. None of these people peddling these theories use reliable sources either.
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2015 23:52 by Return of Zorro.

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 13 Aug 2015 23:58 #19

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Guest1041 wrote:
That's not much of a rebuttal Orange old chap........ The agenda is revealed directly from the horse's mouth: Hagee....

Still you can believe what you like, think you're on the wrong road though.
I wouldn't believe one word of what Hagee says. Christian Zionism is based on twisting a few biblical passages. ... and developed as a "Christian Right Movement" more or less in line with televangelism in the US and the Israeli-Arab Wars on the late 60s / early 70s ... which coincidentally also was the time the holohoax got into full swing.

Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt never mentioned one word of it during the war or after it (noting Roosevelt had died).

Christian Zionism is nothing but a movement to suck in tens of millions of well meaning but ignorant American Christians to love Israel and ship billions of dollars in donations to it every year. The holohoax does the same to Germany through wrongful persecution.

Israeli nuts preparing for the Messiah...... 14 Aug 2015 01:13 #20

Looking at All the evidence while remaining impartial is precisely what's led me to the correct conclusions Guest1041. I left David Icke-esque ''Hitler was a Rothschild'' theories behind me a long long time ago. Everybody else will do well to do the same. It's pure disinfo. Adolf Hitler actually opposed the Bankers. ALL the facts are there to be found. I NEVER follow any ''truth gurus'' or front men.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare