Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: You Want To Raise Awareness? Then Get Creative And Use Your Own Imagination!

You Want To Raise Awareness? Then Get Creative And Use Your Own Imagination! 16 Aug 2015 13:00 #1

As the title suggests.. what are you doing yourself to try and raise Awareness? No I don't ask that because I'm a nosy B******d, or because I want to profile anyone. You could be trying to organise the next pitch fork rebellion from your bedroom, and I really wouldn't give a damn.. in fact I may even join you if it's a viable idea. :D

Anyways, what are you doing to raise awareness or to help others? Do you have your own blog or website, do you write articles, essays, or even books? Do you have a Youtube account?

My point is, sat on the web wasting time arguing against other so called ''truthers'' all the time aint going to achieve much, is it. Are you doing anything positive?

Yes we all like a good laugh and a joke, not least myself, but all this constant childish mud slinging gets a bit boring.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2015 13:25 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy

You Want To Raise Awareness? Then Get Creative And Use Your Own Imagination! 17 Aug 2015 23:56 #2

Conspiracy Theorists & Flat Earthers Get A Clue.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare