Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Meet the world's oldest prostitutes.

Meet the world's oldest prostitutes. 29 Sep 2015 05:01 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member

Dutch twins Louise and Martine Fokkens know quite a bit about the male species. At 72-years-old, the sisters share the title of the world's oldest prostitutes. Although they retired in 2013, the sisters claim to have bedded more than 335,000 men between the two of them, according to MailOnline.

And what have they learned from their soirees with men?

The twins told MailOnline that the best way to keep your partner happy is know what they want.

"Be easy, listen to what he wants, always," said Louise, adding, "Every man wants something different and that's the real game — finding out what they want."

The twins got their start in the sex industry in the 1960s and have been fixtures in Amsterdam's infamous Red Light District ever since. Although they started their careers separately after both leaving violent relationships, the sisters soon started seeing clients together.

"We were very popular," Louise, a mother of four, told the website in 2014.

Although the sisters say they made good money, they admitted business had slowed down in recent years. As their arthritis grew, their client list shrunk.

The twins also said that it's normal for men to seek out prostitutes and sexual contact. Louise said it's upsetting when people look down on her profession.

"Men are born this way. There isn't a problem and it makes me mad when people don't have respect for what we do," she said.

Even though the Fokkens retired, Martine, a mother of three, told the Inquisitr that she still has one bloke she sees regularly.

"I couldn't give him up. He's been coming to me so long it's like going to church on Sunday," she said.

But most importantly, Louise told MailOnline that,"'if you really want to meet a man and keep him, you need to be yourself."

The sister said she and her twin learned the lesson early on.

"Always be yourself. This is what we learned when we were little and it's true. But also you must have respect for other people and listen to other people," Louise stressed.

The Fokkens published a book called 'The Ladies of Amsterdam,' which describes their exploits and adventures in the Red Light District. The twins were also the focus of a documentary called 'Meet the Fokkens.'

Source: www.aol.com/article/2015/09/23/sisterly-love-worlds-oldest-prostitutes-reveal-secrets-to-a-ha/21240090/?cps=gravity_4816_-3276593311190328413
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Meet the world's oldest prostitutes. 29 Sep 2015 05:17 #2

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Bless their hearts...putting smiles on faces for 52 years. :up: :yup:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Meet the world's oldest prostitutes. 29 Sep 2015 05:45 #3

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Sorry no! ....... Truth is ............. F@cked up are there hearts & their souls ...... :yup:
Empty of Spirit :wissl:
Once you made yourself a Slave to your heart you died.........

Now concerning the prostitution on the soul, the Holy Spirit prophesies in many places. For he said in the prophet Jeremiah (3:1-4),

If the husband divorces his wife and she goes and takes another man, can she return to him after that? Has not that woman utterly defiled herself? "And you prostituted yourself to many shepherds and you returned to me!" said the lord. "Take an honest look and see where you prostituted yourself. Were you not sitting in the streets defiling the land with your acts of prostitution and your vices? And you took many shepherds for a stumbling block for yourself. You became shameless with everyone. You did not call on me as kinsman or as father or author of your virginity".

Again it is written in the prophet Hosea (2:2-7),

Come, go to law with your mother, for she is not to be a wife to me nor I a husband to her. I shall remove her prostitution from my presence, and I shall remove her adultery from between her breasts. I shall make her naked as on the day she was born, and I shall make her desolate like a land without water, and I shall make her longingly childless. I shall show her children no pity, for they are children of prostitution, since their mother prostituted herself and put her children to shame. For she said, "I shall prostitute myself to my lovers. It was they who gave me my bread and my water and my garments and my clothes and my wine and my oil and everything I needed." Therefore behold I shall shut them up so that she shall not be able to run after her adulterers. And when she seeks them and does not find them, she will say, 'I shall return to my former husband, in those days I was better off than now."

Again he said in Ezekiel (16:23-26),

It came to pass after much depravity, said the lord, you built yourself a brothel and you made yourself a beautiful place in the streets. And you built yourself brothels on every lane, and you wasted your beauty, and you spread your legs in every alley, and you multiplied your acts of prostitution. You prostituted yourself to the sons of Egypt, those who are your neighbors, men great of flesh.

But what does "the sons of Egypt, men great of flesh" mean, if not the domain of the flesh and the perceptible realm and the affairs of the earth, by which the soul has become defiled here, receiving bread from them, as well as wine, oil, clothing, and the other external nonsense surrounding the body - the things she thinks she needs.

But as to this prostitution, the apostles of the savior commanded (Acts 15:20, 29; 21:25; 1Th 4:3; 1 Co 6:18; 2 Co 7:1): "Guard yourselves against it, purify yourselves from it," speaking not just of the prostitution of the body but especially that of the soul. For this reason the apostles write to the churches of God, that such prostitution might not occur among us.

Yet the greatest struggle has to do with the prostitution of the soul. From it arises the prostitution of the body as well. Therefore Paul, writing to the Corinthians (1Co 5:9-10), said, "I wrote you in the letter, 'Do not associate with prostitutes,' not at all (meaning) the prostitutes of this world or the greedy or the thieves or the idolaters, since then you would have to go out from the world." - here it is speaking spiritually - "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood - as he said (Ep 6:12) - but against the world rulers of this darkness and the spirits of wickedness."

As long as the soul keeps running about everywhere copulating with whomever she meets and defiling herself, she exists suffering her just deserts. But when she perceives the straits she is in and weeps before the father and repents, then the father will have mercy on her and he will make her womb turn from the external domain and will turn it again inward, so that the soul will regain her proper character. For it is not so with a woman. For the womb of the body is inside the body like the other internal organs, but the womb of the soul is around the outside like the male genitalia which is external.

So when the womb of the soul, by the will of the father, turns itself inward, it is baptized and is immediately cleansed of the external pollution which was pressed upon it, just as garments, when dirty, are put into the water and turned about until their dirt is removed and they become clean. And so the cleansing of the soul is to regain the newness of her former nature and to turn herself back again. That is her baptism.

The one on the right has a very close lookalike to Merkel...... :wissl:
Many in this World do not know there true origin & makers..................... what's her true story? ▼
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2015 06:17 by Mario.

Meet the world's oldest prostitutes. 29 Sep 2015 08:58 #4

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Meet the world's oldest prostitutes. 29 Sep 2015 21:19 #5

• peacenik
  • Immortal
"Sorry no! ....... Truth is ............. F@cked up are there hearts & their souls ...."

It's not my job to judge the quality of one;s heart or soul.

Unless someone can show a genuine harm these ladies have caused, I would tip my hat to the both of them.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2015 21:27 by peacenik.

Meet the world's oldest prostitutes. 29 Sep 2015 21:28 #6

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
They both have an uncanny resemblance to Angela Merkel.. :umm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Meet the world's oldest prostitutes. 29 Sep 2015 22:52 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
You're right. ... different hairdos.

I don't know if Merkel is interested in men though

Meet the world's oldest prostitutes. 29 Sep 2015 23:21 #8

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Zorro wrote:

On the upside, I will bet neither of these two have sold their souls to Communism as Merkel has?

Meet the world's oldest prostitutes. 29 Sep 2015 23:36 #9

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
peacenik wrote:
Zorro wrote:

On the upside, I will bet neither of these two have sold their souls to Communism as Merkel has?
Soul her soul & the blood of many are on that wretches hands.