Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 07 Oct 2015 13:41 #1

• Ghost Dog

The term anthropology ostensibly is a produced compound of Greek ἄνθρωπος anthrōpos, "human being" (understood to mean "humankind" or "humanity"), and a supposed -λογία -logia, "study."The compound, however, is unknown in ancient Greek or Latin, whether classiical or mediaeval. It first appears sporadically in the scholarly Latin anthropologia of Renaissance France, where it spawns the French word anthropologie, transferred into English as anthropology. It does belong to a class of words produced with the -logy suffix, such as archeo-logy, bio-logy, etc., “the study (or science) of.”

Britain and the rest of the European Union are ignoring a demographic time bomb: a recent rush into the EU by migrants, including millions of Muslims, will change the continent beyond recognition over the next two decades, and almost no policy-makers are talking about it. The numbers are startling. Only 3.2 per cent of Spain's population was foreign-born in 1998. In 2007 it was 13.4 per cent. Europe's Muslim population has more than doubled in the past 30 years and will have doubled again by 2015. In Brussels, the top seven baby boys' names recently were Mohamed, Adam, Rayan, Ayoub, Mehdi, Amine and Hamza.

Europe's low white birth rate, coupled with faster multiplying migrants, will change fundamentally what we take to mean by European culture and society. The altered population mix has far-reaching implications for education, housing, welfare, labour, the arts and everything in between.

British and German wounded, Bernafay Wood,

The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I was over 38 million: over 17 million deaths and 20 million wounded, ranking it among the deadliest conflicts in human history. The total number of deaths includes about 11 million military personnel and about 7 million civilians. The Triple Entente (also known as the Allies) lost about 6 million military personnel while the Central Powers lost about 4 million. At least 2 million died from diseases and 6 million went missing, presumed dead.

World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history in absolute terms of total dead. Over 60 million people were killed, which was about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion). World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million. The higher figure of over 80 million includes deaths from war-related disease and famine. Civilians killed totalled 50 to 55 million, including 19 to 28 million from war-related disease and famine. Total military dead: from 21 to 25 million, including deaths in captivity of about 5 million prisoners of war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_anthropology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties
www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/muslim-population-growth-christians-religion-pew
brie-hoffman.hubpages.com/hub/Muslim-World-how-muslims-will-take-over-the-world-via-population-growth
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/5994047/Muslim-Europe-the-demographic-time-bomb-transforming-our-continent.html
www.thecommentator.com/article/5632/uk_muslim_population_of_26_million_by_2051
A friend lent me shades.So I could hide my eyes that day. Was a snowy day. redshed.co.uk/tech-reviews/best-spy-glasses/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 07 Oct 2015 14:31 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
What a stupidly sensationalized post.

Over half the world's population is located in Asia. 3 billion live in China and India alone. They aren't Muslim nations and India's population is still growing rapidly. 500 million in Japan, Koreas, Phillipines, Thailand and Vietnam and they aren't Muslim either. Their populations are growing too.

300 million live in Indonesia. Its the world's most populous Muslim nation and they aren't rapidly immigrating anyway.

You're only referring to the JewSA / Israel military campaigns to ethnically cleanse Eretz Israel of the native inhabitants of the area and to help them relocate to Europe.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, irongate

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 07 Oct 2015 18:05 #3

• Ghost Dog
The number of Muslims is China is over 100 million and not many people know this. There are more Chinese Muslims than people in Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Syria combined.

Islam is the second most widely professed religion in Russia. Islam is considered as one of Russia’s traditional religions, legally a part of Russian historical heritage. According to a poll by the Russian Public Opinion Research Center, 6% of respondents considered themselves Muslims. According to Reuters, Muslim minorities make up a seventh (14%) of Russia's population. Muslims constitute the nationalities in the North Caucasus residing between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea: Circassians, Balkars, Chechens, Ingush, Kabardin, Karachay, and numerous Dagestani peoples. Also, in the middle of the Volga Basin reside populations of Tatars and Bashkirs, the vast majority of whom are Muslims. The first Muslims within current Russian territory were the Dagestani people (region of Derbent) after the Arab conquests in the 8th century.

The history of Islam in China began when four Ṣaḥābā—Sa‘d ibn Abī Waqqās (594–674), Ja'far ibn Abi Talib, and Jahsh preached in 616/17 and onwards in China after coming from Chittagong-Kamrup-Manipur route after sailing from Abyssinia in 615/16. Sa‘d ibn Abi Waqqas again headed for China for the third time in 650–51 after Caliph ‘Uthman asked him to lead an embassy to China, which the Chinese emperor received warmly. Trade existed between pre-Islamic Arabia and China's South Coast, and flourished when Arab maritime traders converted to Islam. It reached its peak under the Mongol Yuan Dynasty. The first major Muslim settlements in China consisted of Arab and Persian merchants. "Islam expanded gradually across the maritime and inland silk routes from the 7th to the 10th centuries through trade and diplomatic exchanges.

The tombs of Sa-Ke-Zu and Wu-Ko-Shun at Mount Lingshan, Quanzhou.

"On the foothills of Mount Lingshan are the tombs of two of the four companions that Prophet Muhammad sent eastwards to preach Islam. Known as the "Holy Tombs," they house the companions Sa-Ke-Zu and Wu-Ko-Shun—their Chinese names, of course. The other two companions went to Guangzhou and Yangzhou."- "The Imam (Islamic Holy Man) Asim is said to have been one of the first Islamic missionaries in the region. His name is also spelled Imam Hashim (man of c.1000 CE in Hotan). The shrine site includes the reputed tomb of the Imam, a mosque, and several related tombs."] There is also a mazaar of Imam Zafar Sadiq. During the Mongol-founded Yuan dynasty (1271–1368), large numbers of Muslims settled in China. Muslims live in every region in China. The highest concentrations are found in the northwest provinces of Xinjiang, Gansu, and Ningxia, with significant populations also found throughout Yunnan province in southwest China and Henan province in central China. China is home to a large population of adherents of Islam. Chinese family planning policy allows minorities including Muslims to have up to two children in urban areas, and three to four children in rural areas.

It has frequently been described as the world's fastest growing religion, but Islam has attracted ethnic Russians for years. With an estimated 20 million Muslims in Russia, it is not unheard of for Russian Orthodox believers to consciously decide to convert to Islam, with many describing the switch as something of a spiritual breakthrough. Sociologists have attributed the conversions mostly to marriage, when a Russian Orthodox believer converts for the sake of his or her Muslim spouse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
www.nytimes.com/2015/07/02/world/russia-sees-a-threat-in-its-converts-to-islam.html?_r=0
www.ibtimes.com/religion-china-grows-among-young-people-islam-most-popular-among-followers-under-30-1998282
www.themoscowtimes.com/multimedia/photogalleries/ethnic-russians-embrace-islam/5604.html
A friend lent me shades.So I could hide my eyes that day. Was a snowy day. redshed.co.uk/tech-reviews/best-spy-glasses/

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 07 Oct 2015 18:15 #4

• Ghost Dog

How the Vatican Created Islam Part 1
There are a number of interesting similarities between the two holiest sites in Islam and Judaism. The religious practices of observant Jews and Muslims are at times identical.

Islamic–Jewish relations started in the 7th century CE with the origin and spread of Islam in the Arabian peninsula. The two religions share similar values, guidelines, and principles.Islam also incorporates Jewish history as a part of its own. Muslims regard the Children of Israel as an important religious concept in Islam. Moses, the most important prophet of Judaism, is also considered a prophet and messenger in Islam.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam, the three major monotheistic religions, all originated in what is known today as the Arab World. Monotheism literally means "the belief in only one God".

Another thing they all have in common is that they like to slaughter one another and anyone who disagree's with their brainwashing.

www.judaism-islam.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic%E2%80%93Jewish_relations
www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
www.arabamericanmuseum.org/umages/IMLS_religion_exhibit/3f_home.html
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2015 18:17 by Ghost Dog.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 07 Oct 2015 18:21 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:
What a stupidly sensationalized post.

Over half the world's population is located in Asia. 3 billion live in China and India alone. They aren't Muslim nations and India's population is still growing rapidly. 500 million in Japan, Koreas, Phillipines, Thailand and Vietnam and they aren't Muslim either. Their populations are growing too.

300 million live in Indonesia. Its the world's most populous Muslim nation and they aren't rapidly immigrating anyway.

You're only referring to the JewSA / Israel military campaigns to ethnically cleanse Eretz Israel of the native inhabitants of the area and to help them relocate to Europe.

I watched this very interesting video which almost made me change my mind, Orangenaid:

But whenever someone neglects to mention the secret forces behind the genocides during the last 100 - 200 years
and does not mention who profited most, all alarm bells start ringing.

Food for thought, nonetheless, and worth watching.

P.S. BT copies and pastes according to his lightgiverian zio agenda as usual.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2015 18:25 by PFIZIPFEI.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 07 Oct 2015 19:00 #6

• Ghost Dog

"Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah"

Its alway the same old shecklers innit with their superior knowledge and no one really knows who the hell they are ? Either get a job or take a hike. O my did you just copy and paste that video you just posted or did it just post itself.

:cool:

Dreadzone-Zion Youth

Shut up with your zio or whatever agenda nonsense, you sound like a stuck record. Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, zip-a-dee-ay.My, oh my, what a wonderful day.

:cool2:

I wonder what your agenda is ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/65903-one-hundred-and-two.html#178859
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2015 20:57 by Ghost Dog.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 07 Oct 2015 20:37 #7

• Ghost Dog

Islam Worships Saturn's Black Cube
Muslims believe the black stone in The Ka'aba was a gift from Allah to Adam.

The Ka'aba was flooded by 5 feet of water in 1941.

The black stone is a meteorite. Prior to Islam, it was the center of Pre-Islamic Arabian pagan lunar worship. The word yoni is the Sanskrit word for “divine passage”, “place of birth”, “womb” (more as nature as a womb and cradle of all creations) or “sacred temple” (cf. lila). In classical texts such as Kama Sutra, yoni refers to vagina. It was a place where various deities were worshiped by the pagan Arabs. Among these deities where Allah as well as his daughters Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat.

Kaa is a fictional character from the Mowgli stories written by Rudyard Kipling. Kipling describes him as an exceptionally long, yellowish Indian rock python.

A little thou knowest, but not much. See, O Bagheera, they never thank their teacher.

“Now for the Snake-People,” said Bagheera.

“Then in that case, thou and I together, old hunter, might make him see reason.” Here Baloo rubbed his faded brown shoulder against the Panther, and they went off to look for Kaa the Rock Python.

The ancient Egyptians believed that a human soul was made up of 5 parts: the Ren, the Ba, the Ka, the Sheut, and the Ib. An important part of the Egyptian soul was thought to be the Ib (jb), or heart. The Ib or metaphysical heart was believed to be formed from one drop of blood from the child's mother's heart, taken at conception.The 'Ba' was everything that makes an individual unique, similar to the notion of 'personality'. The 'Ba' is an aspect of a person that the Egyptians believed would live after the body died, and it is sometimes depicted as a human-headed bird flying out of the tomb to join with the 'Ka' in the afterlife. Ba, also known as Horus Ba, is the serekh-name of an early Egyptian or ancient Egyptian king who may have ruled at the end of the 1st dynasty,.The only sure name sources for a king "Ba" are a fragment of green schist, found in the underground galleries beneath the step pyramid of king Djoser at Sakkara, and the (6th dynasty) mastaba tomb of the high official Ny-Ankh-Ba

wikiislam.net/wiki/Kaaba
www.authorama.com/jungle-book-3.html

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 07 Oct 2015 20:44 #8

• Ghost Dog

Pope Benedict XVI sporting a rare appearance of a camauro, December 2005.

Ho Ho Ho

Bruce Springsteen - Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town - 2007

:joker:

The festive season will soon be upon us. Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival in honor of the deity Saturn, held on 17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December.

Bellinzona Coat of arms
truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/64056-17.html?start=40#180183
Bellinzona has always occupied an important geographic location in the Alps. To the south, the Po valley is accessible by a lowland route down the valley of the Ticino river and by Lake Maggiore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camauro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellinzona
www.britannica.com/topic/Saturnalia-Roman-festival
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/60406-what-are-you-listening-to-right-now.html?start=2680#180179
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2015 20:57 by Ghost Dog.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 07 Oct 2015 21:06 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Mein Fuhrer wrote:

Islam Worships Saturn's Black Cube

novum wrote:
Is the cube a representation of a hexagram?

Lets look at it from another perspective....

"Upon examination, the geometry of the Kaaba stone reveals a sun cross in the shape of a cube. This same geometry can be seen on the north pole of the planet Saturn. Nimrod\Marduk was worshiped as Satan at Babel (Genesis 10-11) where the Chaldean mystery religion of Babylon began. Interestingly, an aerial photo of Muslims worshiping at the Kaaba Stone distinctly resembles the planet Saturn with its rings."

Kaaba Stone and 3D Cube

"Nimrod was known as the god of the Chaldean Mysteries. In the Chaldean mysteries, the Babylonian dictator Nimrod was deified as Saturn. Satan and Saturn are the same words, one 'Early Latin' and the other 'Late Latin'...

Saturn and Mystery are both Chaldean words, and they are correlative terms. As Mystery signifies the hidden system, so Saturn signifies the hidden god."

source: en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Hebrew_Roots/Neglected_Commandments/Idolatry/Satan's_Birthday

Saturn with persistent cloud formation in the shape a cube geometric pattern on its north pole.

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/61856-the-cube.html#171378

novum wrote:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2015 21:08 by novum.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 07 Oct 2015 21:11 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
But whenever someone neglects to mention the secret forces behind the genocides during the last 100 - 200 years
and does not mention who profited most, all alarm bells start ringing.

copies and pastes according to his lightgiverian zio agenda as usual.

The shoe's on the other foot and you may be right for once, ur dealing with a self confessed live one :P
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2015 21:12 by novum.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 08 Oct 2015 01:56 #11

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
The cube deal is Satan/Saturn. The cut paste quip? Look up filthy ones year long campaign on the satanism in the vatican thread for thee definitive meaning of the term. TEXTBOOK. The vatican will lead the NWO/UN One world church soon enough. Which/witch vatican-rome did invent that religion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 08 Oct 2015 06:42 #12

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Mein Fuhrer wrote:
How the Vatican Created Islam Part 1
There are a number of interesting similarities between the two holiest sites in Islam and Judaism. The religious practices of observant Jews and Muslims are at times identical.

Islamic–Jewish relations started in the 7th century CE with the origin and spread of Islam in the Arabian peninsula. The two religions share similar values, guidelines, and principles.Islam also incorporates Jewish history as a part of its own. Muslims regard the Children of Israel as an important religious concept in Islam. Moses, the most important prophet of Judaism, is also considered a prophet and messenger in Islam.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam, the three major monotheistic religions, all originated in what is known today as the Arab World. Monotheism literally means "the belief in only one God".

Another thing they all have in common is that they like to slaughter one another and anyone who disagree's with their brainwashing.
That's what I said many times .......

These two Religions are more alike; then they are not.....

And what about there symbolism ....... Big black cube & small black cube.
(basically & in short; cube heads!)
, all hidden within a dark black box!

And the Christian side dismantled this cube symbolism to put light onto the hidden away story.

Result >> 6 elements, 8 points,12 individual inner & outer faces, 12 Edges closed & 24 points & Edges exploded in truth.
If there would be no inner there could not be any outer! What was first; the inner reality or the outer?

Yes the Moon following gang cabal ..... I call it being the shadow people. As the Moon only reflects; but never gives any light!

One day others will see this reality too! ....
No brain no gain! Open the Box & let some light in; don't keep all in darkness & closed!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2015 07:21 by Mario.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 08 Oct 2015 12:07 #13

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
All ANY religion proves satisfactorily is the hold story-telling has over humans, be they sat around a campfire, or before/inside an ornate tribute to a mythical god.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 08 Oct 2015 14:11 #14

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
ragnarok wrote:
All ANY religion proves satisfactorily is the hold story-telling has over humans, be they sat around a campfire, or before/inside an ornate tribute to a mythical god.
O.. yes many small camp fires throughout history..... some burned entire city's down like Egypt & Rome.

God/God's is just one more label given by man to establish who rules over whom.

Why these book following readers never reading there own stuff :dunno: ...... its all in there ..... but when god Satan speaks his lies they all following god-Satan's led .... Why? >> Hell I don't know :dunno: << only one logical answer >>> these believers are stupid & just following there mouth peace's!

Psalm 82:6
I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

First it was God's then they changed it to one image because all the God's joint there forces & shared there lute.

Then came the wise ones which warned all about these fictive God's; but they got there hands on the wise man's works & twisted again those works to serve themselves.

This happened many times throughout history so all is twisted upside down these days.
Not so much the written records are written wrong but the leaders interpretation is coordinated by the Satan following lying gang for a very long time already!

Also God is not the Father & real deal of things ........... but the Satan image is the father of all lies & he was a murderer from the beginning!
This Satan image had many, many offspring's throughout history as you can see today clearly!

When people think god they don't really know what they talking about.

That's why it says ...... be very careful which god you following & listen too.
Satan & his followers were never embarrassed to use the face & name of God; because he is the born liar from the beginning & his lies infected many!.....

39. The Savior said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.

As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves."

Not only this but as all knowing very well ...... the real deal image has no name or label ....... so who the hell they all praying too! :dunno:
Its not the real deal that's guaranteed!

Only man ever called himself out to be a God......... so why they all following man & man made image names? :dunno: >
> Stupid lazy believers not knowing sh@t & not reading there own texts to come to there own conclusion! :yup:

Well its clear to me: they all following this low life which started the entire God game agenda!
This dim ruler has three names:
Yaldabaoth is the first.
Saklas is the second.
Samael is the third.

He is blasphemous through his thoughtlessness.
He said “I am God, and there is no God but me!”
Since he didn’t know where his own Power originated.
His rulers created seven Authorities for themselves...... (These seven Authorities are the seven deadly Sins!)
Each of these Authorities created six demons apiece,
There came to be 365 demons altogether.
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html

Light and Darkness, life and death, right and left, are brothers of one another. They are inseparable. Because of this neither are the good good, nor evil evil, nor is life life, nor death death. For this reason each one will dissolve into its earliest origin. But those who are exalted above the world are indissoluble, eternal.

Names given to the worldly are very deceptive, for they divert our thoughts from what is correct to what is incorrect. Thus one who hears the word "God" does not perceive what is correct, but perceives what is incorrect. So also with "the Father" and "the Son" and "the Holy Spirit" and "life" and "light" and "resurrection" and "the Church (Ekklesia)" and all the rest - people do not perceive what is correct but they perceive what is incorrect, unless they have come to know what is correct. The names which are heard are in the world [...] deceive. If they were in the Aeon (eternal realm), they would at no time be used as names in the world. Nor were they set among worldly things. They have an end in the Aeon.

One single name is not uttered in the world, the name which the Father gave to the Son; it is the name above all things: the name of the Father. For the Son would not become Father unless he wore the name of the Father. Those who have this name know it, but they do not speak it. But those who do not have it do not know it.
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gop.html

I do know this name .... what's about all you believers out there ....... do you know this name?
:nono: Cant do > Those who have this name know it,▼▼▼ but they do not speak it. :yup:

And there is a very good logical reason for it; why those who have this name do not Speak it. Even so it can be spoken.
But once its spoken it lost its original reality true & truth related meaning!
If I would not know this truth; I would not understand why it is not spoken! But I do! ........ 1 + 1 = 2 ... ALWAYS!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2015 15:03 by Mario.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 08 Oct 2015 16:35 #15

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The Jews have been striving to turn the Gentiles away from God for centuries ....some buy their brainwashing.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 08 Oct 2015 19:49 #16

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Orangeaid wrote:
The Jews have been striving to turn the Gentiles away from God for centuries ....some buy their brainwashing.
To be honest how would a Jew do this?

Which so called Christian on earth does not know what the Jews thinking about there Jesus Christ image??
So who in his right mind by default would possibly listen to any Jew one earth?? :dunno:

The Talmud teaches that Jesus Christ was illegitimate and was conceived during menstruation; that he had the soul of Esau; that he was a fool, a conjurer, a seducer; that he was crucified, buried in hell and set up as an idol ever since by his followers.

If anyone would get away from the God believes its the individual doing it.
Also which Christian would ever listen to any Jew in regards of the Jesus Christ or God issue?

A Christian would had to be a total retard if he would listen to any Jew advice in any form or type!
Such Christian would not be a Christian type at all in the first place in my view!

Is a bit Paradox to me.........
Also this Christian Israel support issue they having in America is another total paradox ....... Some Americans are just retards & they as far away from any Jesus Christ image as they possibly could be ........ I'm sure they knowing it to!
Must be all the drugs & fluorite in there water........ I have no other explanation for it.

Also I'm not sure how many so called Christians understanding that Jesus is not God like a Father is not the Son? I tested some believers over here & they really getting everything mixed up! But its there own Priests which are the retards which are confusing & brainwashing there own followers with total bullshit story's & they not Jews over here I'm sure of it; they all full blooded Christian following Indonesians; but true they would do everything for a few dollars that's for sure.

Well money, sex & drugs rules the World & Money is for most people God number one especially in Indonesia .........
well yes here we having a very clear Fiat-Jew connection worldwide!

And Satan & his gang is the ruler over all money on earth which means they in control of God number one.

Here is the real anti Christ; because it
replaces any other God including there so called Allah! :yup:
Where Money rules God comes second best & you can count on it!

Also the Jews are not anti God at all; because God is there own boy dressed in red.
People should never confuse God with Christ ....... two totally different universes altogether!

What they going against is Christ clearly! ......... because Christ knows who there nice God truly is & always was since the beginning.
And in the case of Catholics ... well they going for a Woman Mary god image & forgotten all about the number ONE Centre Christ image.
This would fit perfectly into the Jewish way of thinking (Female means Jew) well that is truth in itself right there!
Satan, the female image, Moon image, heart, feelings & Soul only without any Spirit has very, very much in common! :yup:

WE SHALL FORBID CHRIST

2. At the same time we shall not omit to emphasize the historical mistakes of the GOY governments which have tormented humanity for so many centuries by their lack of understanding of everything that constitutes the true good of humanity in their chase after fantastic schemes of social blessings, and have never noticed that these schemes kept on producing a worse and never a better state of the universal relations which are the basis of human life ...

3. The whole force of our principles and methods will lie in the fact that we shall present them and expound them as a splendid contrast to the dead and decomposed old order of things in social life.

4. Our philosophers will discuss all the shortcomings of the various beliefs of the "GOYIM," BUT NO ONE WILL EVER BRING UNDER DISCUSSION OUR FAITH FROM ITS TRUE POINT OF VIEW SINCE THIS WILL BE FULLY LEARNED BY NONE SAVE OURS WHO WILL NEVER DARE TO BETRAY ITS SECRETS. >>>(COMMUNIST WOULD FIT THAT SECRET! ;) )

5. IN COUNTRIES KNOWN AS PROGRESSIVE AND ENLIGHTENED WE HAVE CREATED A SENSELESS, FILTHY, ABOMINABLE LITERATURE. For some time after our entrance to power we shall continue to encourage its existence in order to provide a telling relief by contrast to the speeches, party program, which will be distributed from exalted quarters of ours .... Our wise men, trained to become leaders of the GOYIM, will compose speeches, projects, memoirs, articles, which will be used by us to influence the minds of the GOYIM, directing them towards such understanding and forms of knowledge as have been determined by us.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm#TABLE OF CONTENTS

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2015 21:20 by Mario.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 08 Oct 2015 21:19 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Those who always say: "IT'S THE NAZIS!"

are now also saying: "IT'S THE MUSLIMS!"

Are you unable to make up your mind, Jews?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 11 Oct 2015 13:30 #18

• Ghost Dog

London 2011 Census: 'White British' the minority in London (ITV1 London Coverage)

They are even ethnically cleansing the white newscasters.
The most diverse Pakistani population is in London and is made up of Punjabis, Pathans, Urdu Speakers, Mirpuris and Sindhis. The largest presence in the capital is in the East London areas of Ilford, Walthamstow, Leyton, Barking and Newham. A significant number of Pakistanis have set up their own businesses, often employing family members.

Birmingham has one of the largest Pakistani ex-patriate communities in the world. There are at least 110,000 Pakistanis there, amounting to 11 per cent of the city's population.

Pakistanis in London form the largest concentrated community of British Pakistanis; immigration from regions which now form Pakistan predate Pakistan's independence.The main concentrations of Pakistani settlement in London are found in Outer London with the boroughs of Redbridge, Newham and Waltham Forest accounting for nearly a third of Londoners of Pakistani Descent.

Danny cohen controls the BBC.
Cohen attended a Jewish primary school in north London, followed by the City of London School, an independent school for boys in the City of London. Hertz is a great-granddaughter of British Chief Rabbi Joseph H. Hertz, and was born and brought up in East Finchley, London.

You have to remember judaism and Islam are two sides of the same coin.

Who wrote the Bible ?

Jesus Chases The Money Changers Out of The Temple
The Rothschild dynasty is to merge its British and French banking operations to secure long-term control of the business and to boost the firm's financial strength ahead of the introduction of tougher capital requirements for banks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_community_of_London
www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9189053/Rothschilds-to-merge-British-and-French-banking-operations-to-secure-control.html
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/3533486/Britains-Pakistani-community.html
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2015 13:43 by Ghost Dog.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 12 Oct 2015 18:13 #19

I agree that the Muslim population will grow and take over some countries but the radical Islam that comes with Muslims will not be tolerated by free nations. The West in particular will fight to save their hard won freedom from religious ideology.

The less radical Islam will likely conform to secular laws and the radical Muslims will likely be chastised or returned to their original backwards thinking countries.

Muslim numbers and Islam will grow but it will not be the odious Islam of today. Moral people will not tolerate it.

Regards
DL

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 12 Oct 2015 18:46 #20

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
The fact that the shiny new Islamic Caliphate is not receiving a massive influx of muslims prepared to fight for the way of life envisioned by the extremists, while the decadent Europe is having to literally beat them back with sticks, tells me I have no need to worry about being taken over any time soon. And no, I don't believe they've sent all their best fighters in among the immigrant hordes.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare