Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 12 Oct 2015 20:32 #21

ragnarok wrote:
The fact that the shiny new Islamic Caliphate is not receiving a massive influx of muslims prepared to fight for the way of life envisioned by the extremists, while the decadent Europe is having to literally beat them back with sticks, tells me I have no need to worry about being taken over any time soon. And no, I don't believe they've sent all their best fighters in among the immigrant hordes.

I agree.

Even other Muslim countries are closing their doors to their own. That is definitely not a sign of unity in Islam.

Regards
DL
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 13 Oct 2015 14:06 #22

  • irongate
  • irongate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 341
  • Likes received: 273
Mein Fuhrer wrote:

the BBC debunked this video:



...i'm surprised "Truth-Zone" members fall for this type of nonsense, when they could easily just search for a "debunk" on google - so easy to find too :D guys, you got brains - start to exercise them a little, yes?

As for the Kaaba and Saturn nonsense:

The Kaaba is actually a rectangle in origin, not a cube. The Kaaba was never meant to be a cube. The original dimensions of The House included the semi-circular area known as the Hijr Ismail.

When the Kaaba was rebuilt just a few years before the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) received his first revelation, the Quraish tribe of Arabia agreed to only use income from pure sources to complete the rebuild. That meant no money from gambling, looting, prostitution, interest etc. In the ultimate sign of how deeply mired in wrongdoing the Quraish were, there was not enough untainted money in this very wealthy trading city to rebuild the Kaaba to its original size and shape!

They settled for a smaller version of the Kaaba and put a mud brick wall (called “Hijr Ismail” (although it has no connection to the Prophet Ismail (pbuh) himself) to indicate the original dimensions. Towards the end of his life, the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) intended to rebuild the Kaaba on its original foundations but passed away before he could fulfill his wish. Apart from a brief interlude of a few years during the reign of Caliph Abdullah ibn Zubair (RA), the Kaaba has remained the same shape that the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) saw it in.

So now that this has been explained, I'm out.

God bless,

IG
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 13 Oct 2015 14:14 #23

  • irongate
  • irongate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 341
  • Likes received: 273
Gnostic Christian Bishop wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
The fact that the shiny new Islamic Caliphate is not receiving a massive influx of muslims prepared to fight for the way of life envisioned by the extremists, while the decadent Europe is having to literally beat them back with sticks, tells me I have no need to worry about being taken over any time soon. And no, I don't believe they've sent all their best fighters in among the immigrant hordes.

I agree.

Even other Muslim countries are closing their doors to their own. That is definitely not a sign of unity in Islam.

Regards
DL

I remember you from VC forum :D

You talk nonsense.

Here are some facts:

No.1 Turkey: 1.9 million

Remarkably, this country now shelters almost half of the Syrian refugees and clearly has more than it can handle. It's the No. 1 destination for displaced families. Geography explains much of it: Turkey and Syria share a border. The masses are so vast that 14% of them are sheltered in camps, U.S. figures show. A staggering share of them are children and teens: More than half are under age 17, according to U.N. figures.

No.2 Lebanon: 1.1 million

The influx is so profound in Lebanon that the 1.1 million Syrian refugees mark a 25% increase in the country's 4.4 million population. Those figures make Lebanon the country with the highest per capita concentration of refugees, the United Nations says. It also shares a border with Syria.

"The influx of a million refugees would be massive in any country. For Lebanon, a small nation beset by internal difficulties, the impact is staggering," U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees Antonio Guterres said last year.

No.3 Jordan: 629,000

Jordan provides shelter to a large number of refugees from Syria, Iraq, Somalia and Sudan, but Syrians constitute the majority of Jordan's refugee population, the United Nations says. Jordan has a history of taking in refugees. Nearly half of its 7 million population is of Palestinian origin.

The Syrian arrivals, however, strain resources and "could have a negative impact on Jordanian public opinion of refugees and make preserving the country's asylum space in the country challenging," the United Nations says. About 20% of the Syrian arrivals live in camps.

No.4 Iraq: 249,000

Like Syria, Iraq has been torn by attacks launched by ISIS, the extremist Islamist group that has captured portions of both countries for what it calls its Islamic caliphate. Not surprisingly, most of the Syrian refugees have settled in northern areas such as Irbil, Duhuk and Nineveh, which are among the closest to the Syrian border and have large Kurdish populations, the United Nations says.

The notion of Syrian refugees in Iraq may strike some as ironic, if not absurd, because Iraq has deteriorated under sectarian strife and ISIS assaults, producing a sizable population of Iraqi refugees. "As Syria's civil war has dragged on, the direction of forced migration for many Iraqi refugees has reversed. Tens of thousands of Iraqis who sought refuge in Syria between 2003 and 2011 have returned home, joining about a million Iraqis who were already internally displaced," Refugees International said.

About 38% of the Syrian refugees live in camps in Iraq, the U.S. State Department says.

No.5 Egypt: 132,000

Egypt rounds out this look at how the Mideast hosts most of the Syrian refugees. No refugees live in camps there. In fact, Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris, one of the region's wealthiest men, has offered to buy an island for refugees. He would like to buy an isle from Greece or Italy. His name for the proposed island home: Hope.

In all these countries, the refugees numbers are swelling by the day as more arrive in hope of safety.

Let's now compare that to the numbers of refugees Europe has said it will accept, and you will see how you are talking nonsense That1kid.

According to census, there are 4.1 million Syrian and Iraqi refugees, most of which have settled in the above mentioned countries.

Tally the figures up: 4.01 million refugees... already granted asylum in the Middle east in the following countries, Turkey, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt and Jordan...

...of course, more Syrians and Iraqi's will become refugees in the very near future and no doubt they will go where they know they will be safe - Europe is not safe, because they are at a greater risk of dying whilst on the journey to Europe in cramped conditions without food water or sanitation. So they'd rather stick with the middle east.

As for Europe :D Do you know how many refugees European nations have felt "pressured" to accept over the coming 5 years? in total - less than 1 million across all of Europe - over 5 years... you're over reacting.

Britain saw more Polish refugees enter the country in a year alone :D no one complained did they? heck they bought skills with them - I got my loft conversion done by the Polish.

Your point again? :D

IG
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2015 14:15 by irongate.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 13 Oct 2015 14:50 #24

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
You are totally clueless what is really going on or in total denial for certain reasons.

According to official sources Germany alone will have to take up with 1.5 million
ADDITIONAL economic refugees / Muslim invaders by end of this year!







VIDEO: Brigitte Meier, head of social services, during an SPD conference in Berlin Reichstag on 15 September

She is in total despair and says:

If the borders are opened this weekend you have to imagine what this means to Munich, Oktoberfest is
starting and they are totally unable to guarantee safety at the central station, safety issues, 55,000 arrivals
already during the last days and they could not send the trains on, because there is still no hub.
If the borderes are opened we can no longer guarantee for security. Where is the hub! Since fourteen
days we say we need the next hub, it's still not here. This is fundamentally about safety. And then the mood
will topple in Munich. The helpfulness is gigantic, but ... this is no longer a case of crisis, we were already
discussing whether we are going to announce a case of catastrophy ... that's high flood (Hochwasser) with us
... this would not have helped, because all emergency services had already been mobilized throughout Bavaria.
The K-case (Katastrophe) would have given us two days (she says: air in German) more, we would perhaps
have received tents for two more days and perhaps we would have received beds for two days, but nothing else.
So even if we announce catastrophy it won't help us in Munich.
And this is why we are so impatient, because we have the impression, that this southern Bavarian situation, and
this is not a question of party politics, but it's a question of realising what is going on on these borders. In Passau,
in Rosenheim and in Munich. And I beg you to come and visit us. I know what you are experiencing. I know it all.
I also have my standard operation besides this. We also have to host 500 refugees weekly in standard operation.
That's true, I know it all. But the situation in the south of this republic will soon be no longer managable regarding
safety
. And now I tell you one more story. We wanted to open the Olympic Hall already on Saturday this weekend.
We could not open the OH on Saturday because we did not know how. Beds ... we made a call on Twitter that we
need airbeds, sleeping mats to be able to have 1000 people lay down somewhere, so we got 1000 ground pads
and blankets with the help of unpaid volunteers to the OH. The emergency services at the edge ... as I said,
catastrophy modus, well, and then I could not open the OH because I did not know with whom. THW, BRK ... all
declined and said 'we are unable to come, we are at the end of our capacities'. I would have opened the OH with
the mountain troops of the Bundeswehr, 50 male and female soldiers, headed by social pedagogues of mine, for
it would have been service inside the Bundeswehr, so the social services department would have told the soldiers
how to lead a public organisation. This is the modus in Bavaria. Everywhere. In Passau, Rosenheim, Munich.



truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65856-we-won-t-save-refugees-by-destroying-our-own-country.html?start=100#178361



THE WORLD’S MUSLIMS: RELIGION, POLITICS AND SOCIETY: www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2015 15:46 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 13 Oct 2015 15:34 #25

  • irongate
  • irongate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 341
  • Likes received: 273
I posted facts, you posted copy pastas from a "forum"... clueless? describes you me dahling :)

IG
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 13 Oct 2015 15:38 #26

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
irongate wrote:
I posted facts, you posted copy pastas from a "forum"... clueless? describes you me dahling :)

IG




I translated what she says.

Where are your sources?

The floods are pouring in close by where I live.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 13 Oct 2015 15:50 #27

irongate wrote:
[

Your point again? :D

IG

My point was that many Muslim nations are not taking in refugees or immigrants.

Places like Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Strange that your good research missed those.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3222405/How-six-wealthiest-Gulf-Nations-refused-single-Syrian-refugee.html

Regards
DL
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 13 Oct 2015 16:01 #28

irongate wrote:
I posted facts, you posted copy pastas from a "forum"... clueless? describes you me dahling :)

IG

Seems all but you are clueless and posting nonsense.

Give your head a shake as you are the one who looks foolish.

Regards
DL
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 13 Oct 2015 21:03 #29

  • irongate
  • irongate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 341
  • Likes received: 273
the point was lost on you DL :)

4.1 million refugees from the Syria/Iraq crisis - 4.01 million of whom - are housed in Muslim lands as refugees - KSA and Iran are zionist puppet govt's. You should know that as a truther.

Once again - read the stats:

No.1 Turkey: 1.9 million

Remarkably, this country now shelters almost half of the Syrian refugees and clearly has more than it can handle. It's the No. 1 destination for displaced families. Geography explains much of it: Turkey and Syria share a border. The masses are so vast that 14% of them are sheltered in camps, U.S. figures show. A staggering share of them are children and teens: More than half are under age 17, according to U.N. figures.

No.2 Lebanon: 1.1 million

The influx is so profound in Lebanon that the 1.1 million Syrian refugees mark a 25% increase in the country's 4.4 million population. Those figures make Lebanon the country with the highest per capita concentration of refugees, the United Nations says. It also shares a border with Syria.

"The influx of a million refugees would be massive in any country. For Lebanon, a small nation beset by internal difficulties, the impact is staggering," U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees Antonio Guterres said last year.

No.3 Jordan: 629,000

Jordan provides shelter to a large number of refugees from Syria, Iraq, Somalia and Sudan, but Syrians constitute the majority of Jordan's refugee population, the United Nations says. Jordan has a history of taking in refugees. Nearly half of its 7 million population is of Palestinian origin.

The Syrian arrivals, however, strain resources and "could have a negative impact on Jordanian public opinion of refugees and make preserving the country's asylum space in the country challenging," the United Nations says. About 20% of the Syrian arrivals live in camps.

No.4 Iraq: 249,000

Like Syria, Iraq has been torn by attacks launched by ISIS, the extremist Islamist group that has captured portions of both countries for what it calls its Islamic caliphate. Not surprisingly, most of the Syrian refugees have settled in northern areas such as Irbil, Duhuk and Nineveh, which are among the closest to the Syrian border and have large Kurdish populations, the United Nations says.

The notion of Syrian refugees in Iraq may strike some as ironic, if not absurd, because Iraq has deteriorated under sectarian strife and ISIS assaults, producing a sizable population of Iraqi refugees. "As Syria's civil war has dragged on, the direction of forced migration for many Iraqi refugees has reversed. Tens of thousands of Iraqis who sought refuge in Syria between 2003 and 2011 have returned home, joining about a million Iraqis who were already internally displaced," Refugees International said.

About 38% of the Syrian refugees live in camps in Iraq, the U.S. State Department says.

No.5 Egypt: 132,000

Egypt rounds out this look at how the Mideast hosts most of the Syrian refugees. No refugees live in camps there. In fact, Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris, one of the region's wealthiest men, has offered to buy an island for refugees. He would like to buy an isle from Greece or Italy. His name for the proposed island home: Hope.

In all these countries, the refugees numbers are swelling by the day as more arrive in hope of safety.

Let's now compare that to the numbers of refugees Europe has said it will accept, and you will see how you are talking nonsense That1kid.

According to census, there are 4.1 million Syrian and Iraqi refugees, most of which have settled in the above mentioned countries.

Tally the figures up: 4.01 million refugees... already granted asylum in the Middle east in the following countries, Turkey, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt and Jordan...

...of course, more Syrians and Iraqi's will become refugees in the very near future and no doubt they will go where they know they will be safe - Europe is not safe, because they are at a greater risk of dying whilst on the journey to Europe in cramped conditions without food water or sanitation. So they'd rather stick with the middle east.

IG
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 13 Oct 2015 21:11 #30

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Muslim dreamer irongate, you seem to have missed
all of the threads dealing with this issue
since months.

If you are trying to discuss ANYTHING in decency related to this problem,
would you please kindly at least provide the sources of your information.

You are alone on this forum, except if you count the barbara lerner spectre richard coudenhove kalergi minions.

So I would suggest to get back to where you came from, to those floods of Muslims entering
dark, cold, european countries now.

Why did they never succeed in building economically strong, autarchic societies? Except crypto saudis ...

Farmers in Europe say this will be a very hard, long, cold and dark winter ....







Remember Vienna 1529?


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2015 21:25 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 13 Oct 2015 21:48 #31

irongate wrote:
the point was lost on you DL :)

Just as mine was lost to you.

But thanks again for your --- selective --- stats that no one disputed.

Regards
DL
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 13 Oct 2015 21:51 #32

  • irongate
  • irongate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 341
  • Likes received: 273
lulz, I see you are back at VC :) welcome back, I'm sure Artful and yourself will get along well. He's one of the gooduns btw.

IG
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 13 Oct 2015 21:54 #33

  • irongate
  • irongate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 341
  • Likes received: 273
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Muslim dreamer irongate, you seem to have missed
all of the threads dealing with this issue
since months.

If you are trying to discuss ANYTHING in decency related to this problem,
would you please kindly at least provide the sources of your information.

You are alone on this forum, except if you count the barbara lerner spectre richard coudenhove kalergi minions.

So I would suggest to get back to where you came from, to those floods of Muslims entering
dark, cold, european countries now.

Why did they never succeed in building economically strong, autarchic societies? Except crypto saudis ...

Farmers in Europe say this will be a very hard, long, cold and dark winter ....







Remember Vienna 1529?


.

You need to start living a little - as for me, I was born in the United Kingdom - and so I am British :) whether you can accept that or not - is not really my problem - it's yours :)

So yeah, take a hike,



























off a cliff :D

IG
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 13 Oct 2015 21:59 #34

irongate wrote:
lulz, I see you are back at VC :) welcome back, I'm sure Artful and yourself will get along well. He's one of the gooduns btw.

IG

Actually, I was never there till now. At least it did not let me in till I applied, but I have been around so you might have seen me elsewhere.

I do recall some Vigilant forum but it closed just recently.

Regards
DL
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2015 22:00 by Gnostic Christian Bishop.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 14 Oct 2015 12:34 #35

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
ragnarok wrote:
The fact that the shiny new Islamic Caliphate is not receiving a massive influx of muslims prepared to fight for the way of life envisioned by the extremists, while the decadent Europe is having to literally beat them back with sticks, tells me I have no need to worry about being taken over any time soon. And no, I don't believe they've sent all their best fighters in among the immigrant hordes.

It just takes one indoctrinated idiot with a machine gun that thinks his Jihad will get him into Jannah (paradise)
so he can be with 74 vuluptuous full breasted virgins
I wonder what the female suicide bombers will awaite in Muslim heaven
:chuckle:
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 14 Oct 2015 12:53 #36

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
That wouldn't aid any long-term plans of taking over our societies. It would lead to the extremists being hated among their own, as well as the rest of non-muslim society and would be the beginning of their violent end.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 15 Oct 2015 14:20 #37

  • Ghost Dog
  • Ghost Dog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1117
  • Likes received: 10
irongate wrote:
the BBC debunked this video:

...i'm surprised "Truth-Zone" members fall for this type of nonsense, when they could easily just search for a "debunk" on google - so easy to find too :D guys, you got brains - start to exercise them a little, yes?
As for the Kaaba and Saturn nonsense:

The Kaaba is actually a rectangle in origin, not a cube. The Kaaba was never meant to be a cube. The original dimensions of The House included the semi-circular area known as the Hijr Ismail.
the Kaaba has remained the same shape that the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) saw it in.

So now that this has been explained, I'm out.

God bless,

IG
You are all ah being brainwashed . the BBC debunked it .Thats a good one :D
Muslim population in England and Wales nearly doubles in 10 years. The Muslim population of England and Wales is growing faster than the overall population, with a higher proportion of children and a lower ratio of elderly people, according to an analysis of official data.
Thats why millions of white people were slaughtered in boith world wars and the little wars no one knows or even cares about,just as long as they can shop in their poxy pound shops.
The Kaaba or Ka'aba (Arabic: الكعبة‎‎ al-Kaʿbah , "The Cube") is a cuboid building at the center of Islam's most sacred mosque, Al-Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

In geometry, a cuboid is a convex polyhedron bounded by six quadrilateral faces, whose polyhedral graph is the same as that of a cube.

They even trample one another to death :roll:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuboid
www.mathsisfun.com/geometry/cuboids-rectangular-prisms.html
www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/11/muslim-population-england-wales-nearly-doubles-10-years
Thousands of our trees are being felled in the name of the council. Treebeard describes Pavement surfaces are not designed to carry the weight of vehicle's, for example families with pushchairs, are forced into the road and into oncoming traffic, pavement parking is simply dangerous. Just like the Council. What are they doing? Thousands of prime urban trees have been slashed down. The concept of scorched earth is sometimes applied figuratively to the business world. www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5173427/Yob-caught-CCTV-snapping-trees-planted-war-memorial.html
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2015 14:25 by Ghost Dog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 16 Oct 2015 04:29 #38

  • irongate
  • irongate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 341
  • Likes received: 273
Can't believe you guys are shitting bricks over Muslims having children.

You bunch of wasters :D If you believe the hype - then also believe that Muslim sperm is a lot stronger and potent than your non Muslim sperm then, right? :D

Idiots, the lot of ya.

IG
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 16 Oct 2015 11:36 #39

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
irongate, as someone who is involved with the real world more than their posting habits might suggest, I can safely say that the people on the streets don't think like the small minority who use obscure messageboards. Or even the less obscure ones. Yes, the internet might not be the total domain of geeks any more, but the majority of the ones who are typing down their thoughts about how to change the world, are. Hence, the despair and fear evident in this thread is not representative of the UK's mentality towards muslim birth rates.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 16 Oct 2015 15:10 #40

I just put an O.P. up that speaks, in a sense, to why Muslim men produce so many children.

It speaks about child brides. I would like all here to opine on it.

It is titled.
Islam is perfect for a potential pedophile like me.

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65995-islam-is-perfect-for-a-potential-pedophile-like-me.html#181353

Regards
DL
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2015 15:11 by Gnostic Christian Bishop.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
The growth of Christianity to 3 billion by 2050 and China to be world's largest Christian nation10.27Tuesday, 30 December 2014
Biased ADL survey shows that 25% of world population is 'Anti-Semitic'.10.18Thursday, 03 August 2017
Fair Immigration vs Free Immigration.8.3Tuesday, 18 September 2018
Weak pay growth puzzles Fed chief7.14Thursday, 04 October 2018
No Muslims7.05Tuesday, 11 October 2016
The Lack of Major Wars May Be Hurting Economic Growth6.99Monday, 16 June 2014
Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much.6.97Tuesday, 17 December 2019
Muslims against Antisemitism (MAAS)6.9Wednesday, 04 July 2018
UK population reaches record 64.6m6.9Wednesday, 01 July 2015
EDL furious at Muslims Enjoying Lego6.82Wednesday, 19 February 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.