Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 16 Oct 2015 15:15 #41

• Ghost Dog
irongate wrote:
You bunch of wasters :D If you believe the hype - then also believe that Muslim sperm is a lot stronger and potent than your non Muslim sperm then, right? :D

Idiots, the lot of ya.

IG

Yeah full of Ebola

:D

Islam in Action: Shaykh Explains Child Marriage
Aisha was born in late 613 or early 614. She was the daughter of Umm Ruman and Abu Bakr of Mecca, two of Muhammad's most trusted companions.Aisha was the third and youngest wife of Muhammad.
Gnostic Christian Bishop wrote:
It speaks about child brides. I would like all here to opine on it.
Abishag (Hebrew Avishag אבישג) was a young woman of Shunem, distinguished for her beauty. She was chosen to be a helper and servant to David in his old age.
It starts to make one wonder why all those female white nurses keep going to africa knowing the risk ? :wissl:
Medics working in West Africa during the current outbreak – by far the worst ever recorded – say they have seen many rashes, infections and eye problems in people suffering from so-called “post-Ebola syndrome”.As stated previously the risk to the general public who may have had contact prior to her deterioration remains extremely low. Dr Nathalie MacDermott, a clinical research fellow at Imperial College London, who also treated Ebola patients in West Africa at the height of the epidemic. She was treated for Ebola at the Royal Free between December and January. She fell ill again last week and was readmitted to hospital in Glasgow, before being flown to the Royal Free.

In my humble opinion "The powers that be" are desperate to let that ebola virus run amok in the UK ? a few sneezes here a few sneezes there whilst shopping in the crowded supermarket or in your local high street.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha
www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm
www.biblegateway.com/resources/all-women-bible/Abishag
www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/14/ebola-survivors-virus-sperm-infection
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/pauline-cafferkey-news-of-ebola-nurses-deterioration-to-condition-is-staggering-says-professor-a6694201.html
A friend lent me shades.So I could hide my eyes that day. Was a snowy day. redshed.co.uk/tech-reviews/best-spy-glasses/
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2015 15:42 by Ghost Dog.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 16 Oct 2015 15:42 #42

Ghost Dog wrote:
irongate wrote:
You bunch of wasters :D If you believe the hype - then also believe that Muslim sperm is a lot stronger and potent than your non Muslim sperm then, right? :D

Idiots, the lot of ya.

IG

Yeah full of Ebola

:D

Islam in Action: Shaykh Explains Child Marriage
Aisha was born in late 613 or early 614. She was the daughter of Umm Ruman and Abu Bakr of Mecca, two of Muhammad's most trusted companions.Aisha was the third and youngest wife of Muhammad.
Gnostic Christian Bishop wrote:
It speaks about child brides. I would like all here to opine on it.
Abishag (Hebrew Avishag אבישג) was a young woman of Shunem, distinguished for her beauty. She was chosen to be a helper and servant to David in his old age.
It starts to make one wonder why all those female white nurses keep going to africa knowing the risk ? :wissl:
Medics working in West Africa during the current outbreak – by far the worst ever recorded – say they have seen many rashes, infections and eye problems in people suffering from so-called “post-Ebola syndrome”.As stated previously the risk to the general public who may have had contact prior to her deterioration remains extremely low. Dr Nathalie MacDermott, a clinical research fellow at Imperial College London, who also treated Ebola patients in West Africa at the height of the epidemic. She was treated for Ebola at the Royal Free between December and January. She fell ill again last week and was readmitted to hospital in Glasgow, before being flown to the Royal Free.

In my opinion The powers that be are desperate to let that ebola virus on the Loose in the UK ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha
www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm
www.biblegateway.com/resources/all-women-bible/Abishag
www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/14/ebola-survivors-virus-sperm-infection
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/pauline-cafferkey-news-of-ebola-nurses-deterioration-to-condition-is-staggering-says-professor-a6694201.html

Thanks for the interesting link.

Regards
DL

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 16 Oct 2015 19:26 #43

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
irongate wrote:
Can't believe you guys are shitting bricks over Muslims having children.

Idiots, the lot of ya.

IG
Ma’qil ibn Yasaar said:
A man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said,
“I have found a woman who is of good lineage and is beautiful, but she does not children.
Should I marry her?” He said, “No.” Then he came again with the same question and he told him not to marry her.
Then he came a third time with the same question and he said: “Marry those who are loving and fertile,
for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.”

Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 1784.

This hadeeth indicates that it is encouraged to marry women who are fertile, so that the numbers
of the ummah will increase, and so the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
will feel proud of his ummah before all other nations.
This shows that it is encouraged to have a lot of children.

islamqa.info/en/13492

Maybe Muslim women have more children because the Quran doesn't permit to terminate a pregnancy

Quran 6:151
''...kill not your children because of poverty We provide sustenance for you and for them''

Qur'an 34:35
''And they said: 'We have more wealth and more children, and we will not be punished''

Abu Dawud:
''And the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,
"Marry the loving and fertile because through you, I will compete with the nations for superiority in numbers"

We should first know that the purpose of marriage in Islamic Law is to fulfill the sexual needs in a
legal manner and to continue the human progeny at the same time so that people can always know and worship God.
Therefore, any attempt to change the purpose of marriage is not allowed, and that's why when people do an operation
to permanently not be able to conceive children (such as tying the tube), their act is considered Haram,
unless there is a necessary health reason for the operation.
Having many children is something encouraged in Islam to propagate the religion. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
said to the Muslims: 'Get married, have children, for I'll be proud of you on the Day of Judgement in front of (all) the people'.

www.islamicislamic.com/birth_related.htm#6._FAMILY_PLANNING_ISLAMIC_PRESPECTIVE_
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2015 19:27 by Cinta.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 16 Oct 2015 23:55 #44

Cinta wrote:
irongate wrote:
Can't believe you guys are shitting bricks over Muslims having children.

Idiots, the lot of ya.

IG
Ma’qil ibn Yasaar said:
A man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said,
“I have found a woman who is of good lineage and is beautiful, but she does not children.
Should I marry her?” He said, “No.” Then he came again with the same question and he told him not to marry her.
Then he came a third time with the same question and he said: “Marry those who are loving and fertile,
for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.”

Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 1784.

This hadeeth indicates that it is encouraged to marry women who are fertile, so that the numbers
of the ummah will increase, and so the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
will feel proud of his ummah before all other nations.
This shows that it is encouraged to have a lot of children.

islamqa.info/en/13492

Maybe Muslim women have more children because the Quran doesn't permit to terminate a pregnancy

Quran 6:151
''...kill not your children because of poverty We provide sustenance for you and for them''

Qur'an 34:35
''And they said: 'We have more wealth and more children, and we will not be punished''

Abu Dawud:
''And the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,
"Marry the loving and fertile because through you, I will compete with the nations for superiority in numbers"

We should first know that the purpose of marriage in Islamic Law is to fulfill the sexual needs in a
legal manner and to continue the human progeny at the same time so that people can always know and worship God.
Therefore, any attempt to change the purpose of marriage is not allowed, and that's why when people do an operation
to permanently not be able to conceive children (such as tying the tube), their act is considered Haram,
unless there is a necessary health reason for the operation.
Having many children is something encouraged in Islam to propagate the religion. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
said to the Muslims: 'Get married, have children, for I'll be proud of you on the Day of Judgement in front of (all) the people'.

www.islamicislamic.com/birth_related.htm#6._FAMILY_PLANNING_ISLAMIC_PRESPECTIVE_

And? I don't see too much wrong in the above. If people here in the West followed such laws i.e if abortion and gay marriage were made illegal, and all the other things that are corroding our values and way of life here in the West, then we would have much healthier Nations and populations ourselves. Abortion should be illegal, unless it's on moral grounds e.g aborting due to rape, so should gay marriage be illegal and all the other things that are corrosive and damaging to our nations.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2015 01:07 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 17 Oct 2015 00:09 #45

So the OP of this thread is shitegiver from the DIF ey. Why am I not surprised. He is a notorious Muslim hater that always tried to portray all Muslims as people who bury their disobedient wife's neck deep in sand to stone them to death. I don't doubt it sometimes happens, but it's mainly Wahhabi sects that practice this cruel and primitive punishment, and not your average Muslim.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2015 00:57 by Return of Zorro.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 17 Oct 2015 00:41 #46

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Wahabi Islam isn't Islam. .. it comes from crypto-Jews from the Yemeni Mountains. .. funded by the Joo K to remove the Arabian Royal family and to grant access to the Arabian oil fields to Anglo-Arabian Oil as it then was (now BP) and also on to Rockefeller's Standard Oil.

... though you'd know all this anyway Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, irongate

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 17 Oct 2015 05:19 #47

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
My, the flattery is rampant here. :wissl:

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 17 Oct 2015 14:27 #48

• Ghost Dog

Mussolini /Hitler.

George Galloway(Born 16 August 1954 (age 61) visits Saddam's City (1994)
HALABJA, Iraq -- First came the blast of the bombs dropped from the jets, followed by a smell of apples. Then the birds the family kept caged in the yard dropped dead. Minutes later, human beings began to die, too.
Zorro the gay blade and his/her friends speak of hate but it appears they are the ones hating and the Muslims hating and murdering one another.

sunni and shia, more division created by their masters/mistress who control their minds,placing hateful words inside their tiny minds, just like the Main stream Media who also stir up the shit.

History often repeats itself.
The Iran–Iraq War was an armed conflict between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Republic of Iraq lasting from September 1980 to August 1988, making it the 20th century's longest conventional war. The war cost both sides in lives and economic damage: half a million Iraqi and Iranian soldiers, with an equivalent number of civilians, are believed to have died, with many more injured; however, the war brought neither reparations nor changes in borders. The conflict has been compared to World War I

The Halabja chemical attack (Kurdish: Kîmyabarana Helebce کیمیابارانی ھەڵەبجە), also known as the Halabja Massacre or Bloody Friday,was a genocidal massacre against the Kurdish people that took place on March 16, 1988, during the closing days of the Iran–Iraq War in the Kurdish city of Halabja in Southern Kurdistan. The attack killed between 3,200 and 5,000 people and injured 7,000 to 10,000 more, most of them civilians.

Bloody Friday of Halabja On March 16th, 1988 مــيـديــا حـسـيـن

Take a look at saudi arabia, they chop off peoples heads and arms, just like the Psychotic Extremist muslims.

I am not the one hating or killing here, you need to take off your blinkers mate.

I notice your mussolini avatar

Mussolini was the founder of fascism.. “Let a single cry arise from the vast multitudes of the proletariat and let it be repeated in the squares and streets of Italy: down with war! The proletariat provides raw material, cannon fodder with which states make their history.”

Between 1925 and 1927, Mussolini progressively dismantled virtually all constitutional and conventional restraints on his power, thereby building a police state.Mussolini's foremost priority was the subjugation of the minds of the Italian people and the use of propaganda to do so. A lavish cult of personality centered on the figure of Mussolini was promoted by the regime.

Kill tally: Over 400,000 Italians killed during the Second World War. At least 30,000 Ethiopians killed during Italian occupation of Ethiopia.

Mussolini was an admirer of Friedrich Nietzsche.

Mussolini made vitriolic attacks against Christianity and the Catholic Church, which he accompanied with provocative remarks about the consecrated host, and about a love affair between Christ and Mary Magdalene.

www.moreorless.net.au/killers/mussolini.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_War
www.ibtimes.com/25-years-after-worst-chemical-weapon-massacre-history-saddam-husseins-attack-halabja-iraq-city
www.historylearningsite.co.uk/modern-world-history-1918-to-1980/italy-1900-to-1939/benito-mussolini/
A friend lent me shades.So I could hide my eyes that day. Was a snowy day. redshed.co.uk/tech-reviews/best-spy-glasses/
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2015 18:35 by Ghost Dog.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 17 Oct 2015 14:56 #49

Ah yes, you are definitely the Muslim despising spam-bot zio supporting Shitgiver from the DI forums. You despise ALL Muslims. No doubt about it. I would know that level of Muslim hating spam anywhere. It has a certain finger print and unique smell about it. like the smell of dogshit on the bottom of one's shoe, or when somebody walks dog shit on a nice clean new carpet. Your so called ''anti-fascist'' views and hatred for the truth re WWII are equally as absurd and transparent. It was/is you that used to post all that pro-Churchill garbage and spam on many of the WWII related threads over there. You are an idiot with a completely fried brain.

Yes, many of us are against mass immigration into our homelands (and rightfully so), but it doesn't mean we're going to fall for all this hatred being directed towards ALL Muslims at the same time. I don't even class somebody like you as a nationalist, you're probably just some fucked in the head low life loser and coward who's sat in his one bed apartment who gets a kick spewing all manner of hatred towards a whole group of people you hate for no good reason, under the illusion you're ''raising awareness''.. :roll: Or is there another reason for your irrational hatred of other people and your apparent disdain of the truth generally?

Yes, we're all aware of the extremist monster element within certain organised religions. The difference is you direct your hatred towards ALL Muslims. You don't make distinctions or differentiate.
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2015 15:27 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 17 Oct 2015 15:37 #50

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Mussolini was an admirer of Friedrich Nietzsche.

Mussolini made vitriolic attacks against Christianity and the Catholic Church, which he accompanied with provocative remarks about the consecrated host, and about a love affair between Christ and Mary Magdalene.
Yes Ghost, this is true. Many faiths are anti christian here as well. You also will see a couple of egos run amok, power trip deluxe. There is no one faith that shall take over the world, but the NWO's World Church that will be headed by a vatican rep. The present Muslim deal is yet another divide & conquer ploy.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 17 Oct 2015 15:51 #51

Surprise surprise.. not! The Wee-kidd aligns himself with the views of the renowned and known zio shill and spam artist shitegiver from the DIF.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 17 Oct 2015 15:59 #52

It's a total myth that the Catholic Church fought against the fascists and Benito Mussolini. Mussolini very much knew the importance of keeping good relations with mainly catholic Italy. Indeed many fascist rallies themselves typically began with a morning mass celebrated by Catholic priests, that gave strength and moral legitimacy to the Fascist movement. Both the Fascists and Catholic Church shared the same common enemy, the Atheistic Communists.
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2015 16:07 by Return of Zorro.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 17 Oct 2015 16:00 #53

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
This is a Mod. :twitch: Whose trolling now. :facepalm: No, the Muslim deal is not taking over. Missed that the 1st time through?

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 17 Oct 2015 17:25 #54

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
I agree Muslims not taking over anything. .... & the entire shit has nothing to do with any Religion issues!

All they doing is following there paymasters instructions & doing what they told to do for a few dollars and empty lied up promises.

Its just one great big agenda scam organised from the top down like everything else. (just being used like a dumb tool)
If they would not get there transport supplied & a bit of pocket money they would not even be close to Europe.

Anything for a dollar ........ ANYTHING!
God number one is money in the Muslim World ....... then there comes a lot of nothing & then there Allah system gets followed.

Follow the money & all gets revealed..........
No mystery here!

That's why I say .......... target the heads of the entire agenda operation & not the effects.
If some are very smart they join & using the imported Muslims to help them to make the top boys heads roll even faster down the road. ;) ;)
Have no illusions about it the normal Muslim mind hating these Top control freak pigs as you all do ....... maybe even more then you do!
Once the Top heads are rolling down the road the effects can be looked at ....... & they all can go back to there own regions & homes to evolve in there own midsts.

So be smart & pick up the Stones they throwing at you & throw them back where they having a real effect .....
if you know what I mean!
Its all up to your individual intelligence....... simple!

Also all these great big oversized Government departments and all there buildings & offices paid for by the taxes of the people making great temporary refugee camps & shelters. :yup:
Especially with the nice ice cold coming winter time on its way!
So I'm sure all Government buildings with provide perfect shelters for all there beloved refugees they cant get enough of ;) ;)

Send them ALL to Berlin by the millions if they having any problems! .......... Then you just wait! .....
Win, win situation I call it!

Use your God given intelligence & not your mussels! ......... :cool2:

If Gods nature is on the side of truth; it will produce the coldest winter in history in Europe ........
And after the Winter is finished they wished they never left there home country after there losses!
But as I said; there are thousands of Government buildings & authority offices and all there nice private homes of all these Politicians all over Europe which can be transformed into refugee camps in hours!
Is anyone listening here?

All the Government buildings in Berlin alone they can transform into refugee camps!
How many thousands of refugees would fit into these buildings on the images alone?

Look at the Perfect recreational area ▲▲▲▲ for thousands of refugees
They will love it........
http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g187323-i56197423-Berlin.html#last

1 + 1 = 2 .... and If they don't like refugees in there houses >> why should you like it?

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2015 18:51 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 17 Oct 2015 18:43 #55

• Ghost Dog

Malcolm X & George Lincoln Rockwell .
American Nazi Party Commander George Lincoln Rockwell, flanked by two members of the party, listening to Malcolm X’s speech at Black Muslims meeting held at the Uline Arena.

Rockwell became enchanted with the idea of a coalition; Nazis and Black Muslims could be allies, since they both sought the same goal—separation of the races.

In Its Own Words

"[T]he Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't a great man for me as a black person, but he was a great German. Now, I'm not proud of Hitler's evils against Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He raised Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there's a similarity in that we are raising our people up from nothing."

- Louis Farrakhan, radio interview, March 11, 1984

For what would become one of the largest and best-organized groups in the history of black America, the Nation of Islam (NOI) had a relatively obscure beginning. Founded by a mysterious clothing salesman in the ghettoes of Detroit in 1930, NOI was considered an insignificant, if highly media-worthy, "‘voodoo sect" throughout much of the 1930s and 1940s.

Wallace Fard Muhammad taught that the original peoples of the world were black and that white people were a race of "devils" created by a scientist named Yakub (the Biblical and Qur'anic Jacob) on the Greek island of Patmos.

:wissl:

www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/nation-islam
rarehistoricalphotos.com/george-lincoln-rockwell-members-american-nazi-party-attend-nation-islam-summit-1962-hear-malcom-x-speak/
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2015 18:44 by Ghost Dog.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 17 Oct 2015 19:03 #56

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Yes you got & understood my point I made........ :thumbup:

Never mind what they all think of each other as long they all fighting against the same enemy & for the individual bottom line result!

The Hitler gang were no dummy's.

Logical thinking & logical moves runs supreme.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2015 19:09 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 25 Oct 2015 17:53 #57

• Ghost Dog

Eritrean artillery firing on the border.

Eritrean Migrants warn Germans their days are numbered

This guy is mouthing off about democracy. Are they even living in reality. :O They all look well dressed. :wissl:
The Eritrean–Ethiopian War took place from May 1998 to June 2000 between Ethiopia and Eritrea, forming one of the conflicts in the Horn of Africa. While Eritrea and Ethiopia—two of the world's poorest countries—spent hundreds of millions of dollars on the war and suffered tens of thousands of casualties as a direct consequence of the conflict, only minor border changes resulted. In June 2015, a 500-page United Nations Human Rights Council report accused Eritrea's government of extrajudicial executions, torture, indefinitely prolonged national service and forced labour, and indicated that sexual harassment, rape and sexual servitude by state officials are also widespread.

As of 2006, there was only one native adherent of Judaism, Sami Cohen, remaining in Eritrea.

Malaria and tuberculosis are common in Eritrea.

It found that after Syrians, Eritreans were the most common nationality to arrive on European shores, comprising 22% of all people entering Italy by boat last year. The report expresses little surprise at the exodus.

A multimillion-dollar arms trafficking industry that is funding the Eritrean military regime is behind the kidnap, torture and ransom of thousands of Eritrean refugees, according to a leaked report to the UN security council. An investigation by the Somalia and Eritrea monitoring group has uncovered a trafficking highway running from the Eritrean highlands through Sudan's refugee camps into the Sinai desert, delivering arms to militant groups, and Eritrean asylum-seekers to Bedouin gangs, who use starvation, electrocution, rape and murder to extort up to $40,000 (£25,000) from relatives in the Eritrean diaspora for their release. According to witness testimony, part of the arsenal smuggled from Eritrea is sold to Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip. This industry, run jointly by Eritrean officials, Sudanese and Egyptian smuggling gangs, is estimated to generate more than $10m a year. "The weapons are generally described as Kalashnikov-pattern assault rifles and rocket-propelled grenades. Many bear the inscriptions of the Eritrean military units to which they previously belonged.".

The UNHCR estimates that almost 60,000 Eritreans crossed into Israel from Egypt between 2009 and 2011. Avi Granot, head of the Africa division in Israel's foreign ministry, denies any knowledge of Eritrean arms entering Sinai, despite UN reports of an Israeli-Egyptian co-ordinated air strike on a weapons convoy in the Egyptian Sinai in 2010, in which Palestinians and Eritreans were killed. Amnesty has presented to the Egyptian authorities evidence of extortion, rape, torture and killings of Eritreans crossing the Sinai peninsula and called for them to investigate and prosecute those allegedly responsible but a spokesman said that the Egyptian authorities "have done very little to protect victims of human trafficking".

Another facility, the Gafat Armament Industry, was also founded by Ethiopia's embattled communist regime in the late 1980s and produces small arms of North Korean and Chinese design. According to a US diplomatic cable published by Wikleaks, US officials questioned their Ethiopian counterparts over North Korean assistance in upgrading an AK-47 production line at Gafat in early 2008. Still North Korean cooperation with Ethiopia is an odd historical holdover, albeit an an instructive one. North Korea has a domestic arms industry that produces weaponry largely based on Chinese and Soviet design. And Africa and the Middle East are full of countries with Soviet-supplied arsenals that may need to be maintained or replaced — countries like the Republic of Congo, which was caught using North Korean-supplied parts to repair its Soviet-built tanks as recently as 2010. And the ties with Ethiopia are a stark reminder that weapons and defense expertise are North Korea's single export that's potentially worth breaking sanctions to obtain.
:facepalm:
Angela Merkel will soon need so many bodyguards that she will not be able to go anywhere. History shows that people have been assasinated for less, for what she has done.
:ponda:
On Sunday, 28 June 1914, at approximately 10:45 am, Franz Ferdinand and his wife were killed in Sarajevo, the capital of the Austro-Hungarian province of Bosnia and Herzegovina, by Gavrilo Princip, 19 at the time, a member of Young Bosnia and one of a group of assassins organized and armed by the Black Hand. The event led to a chain of events that eventually triggered World War I.
:umm:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eritrean%E2%80%93Ethiopian_War
www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/17/eritrean-regime-arms-human-trafficking
uk.businessinsider.com/heres-why-north-korea-may-still-be-selling-weapons-to-a-us-ally-2015-1?r=US&IR=T
www.theguardian.com/global-development/2015/jun/08/human-rights-abuses-eritrea-may-be-crimes-against-humanity-un-report
murderbymedia2.wordpress.com/2015/10/23/eritrean-migrants-warn-germans-their-days-are-numbered/
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2015 01:50 by Ghost Dog.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 25 Oct 2015 18:26 #58

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
:O

^^^ Mfw Farrakhan didn't even know Hitler was Austrian. So much for the quality of his background checking abilities.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 26 Oct 2015 11:37 #59

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Ask 'moderate' Muslims if they think those caught and convicted of stealing should have their hand(s) cut off (short answer will be yes if they are being honest but a long explanation as to why this is justified will be given), ask them if they are of the belief that Islam will spread worldwide in fulfillment of prophecies and what will happen to those who do not submit to Allah, ask them if they think Sharia Law will be implemented the world over, including western traditionally non-Muslim countries. Ask them how Allah views non-Muslim women or men who are Christian (ie.. practicing polytheism in their view) or the non-Muslim population through the eyes of the Quran.

Islam IS a threat to non-Muslim countries, to think otherwise is naïve. Everything to a practicing Muslim is according to the Quran and their interpretation of it though they will say that those who are of a more radical interpretation of the Quran are false Muslims but the more radical ones are taking the Quran at it's word, the passages of the Quran that those who present themselves as 'moderate' would rather non-Muslims not be aware of.

If or when Islam sweeps through traditionally non-Muslim communities, territories, countries etc.. as moderate Muslims believe WILL happen .....they will be rejoicing. Will 'moderate' Muslims stand up for their non-Muslim brethren as Shariah takes hold?? Will they stand against their Islamic brothers who have a more radical, literal and fundamentalist interpretation of the Quran? What they will do in a general sense will be according to their own interpretation of the Quran (or it will be due to fear of their very own Islamist brethren)) because Muslims believe the Quran IS the unerring and perfect word of God.

Quran = God and God's message

What us non-Muslims have to say about it matters not as Allah's will will be done on the earth, put forth and carried out no matter what we (non-Muslims) think about it.

ISLAM is a CULT and as such it is dangerous. Muslims of course do not see Islam is a cult because their thoughts are formed according to the Quran :facepalm:

Multiculturalism/massive immigration influx is a Fabian socialist/communist agenda/experiment implemented to tear down nation states/patriotism and traditional values.

Quite something really..... the Jewish/Luciferian Programmers literally turn western nations into a cesspit of vileness, corruption. brainwashing, degradation, filth of every imagination while systematically stripping away values and decency that enhance humankind..... all the while allowing in a massive influx of Muslims who abhor all the vileness, sex, porn, gambling, drinking, all the seven sins and more that are promoted by TPTB.

They are right to abhor the things that are being promoted and implemented but they do NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to counter it with the spreading of ISLAM into the very courts and laws and communities of non-Muslim countries (ie. Shariah Laws etc.)

Jewish TRAITORS/INFILTRATORS along with all those who are members of powerful secret societies and their backers, corporate heads, government agents and implementers, including on a local community level.. carrying out their parts in a very sinister and diabolical agenda need to be confronted at every turn.

Muslims themselves and amongst themselves believe full well that Islam will sweep through ALL nations and that of course can ONLY happen with a large Muslim population across the world.

Muslims themselves are a pawn in a much larger agenda that is difficult to compute outside of the brainwashing they subject themselves to in their memorizations of all things Quran.

The Quran itself AS A WHOLE... in it's ENTIRETY...is a brainwashing tool, people do Muslims no favors via the web by placating to it under the guise of .................. Of course it is better to be moderate than openly fanatical when it comes to being a practitioner of Islam, a person has the right to belong to a cult, but BEWARE that is a CULT AND cults tend to be inherently dangerous.

It is RIGHT and JUST to be outraged at all that Muslims have endured at the hands of Zionists/Neocons/Israelis/Skull and Bones and assorted and powerful DEATH CULT members, Muslims by the millions have been systematically slaughtered and made to SUFFER enormously to such an extent that it the pain of it all must reach up to heaven itself in all it's injustice..... the blood of Muslims killed and hurt and for reasons rooted in LIES and PROPAGANDA cannot even be computed in the brain.... it NEEDS to be called out.... to be PROTESTED AGAINST......OPENLY.

Neither though do Muslims have the RIGHT to takeover the Western countries who have inflicted so much pain on them and to not expect non-Muslims to fight back.

Non-Muslims in western and European countries are getting hit on every side, externally and internally, through massive propaganda as well as subtle and covert agendas implemented on every level.... no it is not outright slaughter..... it is a thousand and a million quiet deaths, the numbing of the soul, the killing of the conscience, eradication of empathy, an onslaught and warfare on the senses, thought control and brainwashing on a level that has never before been implemented. Those who see it see it, those who don't don't but it will not continue this way forever. Every single life matters but woe to those on every level who are willingly and knowingly going along with it.
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2015 11:42 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 01:04 #60

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
I plan to marry 4 white women, have children with them, move to my homeland, divorce them all, and then come back to the UK with my children, marry 4 more white women and have kids all over again.... rinse and repeat.

THE MOOOZLUMS ARE COMING.

bunch of idiots :D

Scimi
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare