Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 05:30 #61

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
4 Stages of Islamic Invasion: UNDERSTAND THEM.

STAGE 1: INFILTRATION

Muslims begin moving to non-Muslim countries in increasing numbers and the beginning of cultural conflicts are visible, though often subtle.
First migration wave to non-Muslim “host” country.
Appeal for humanitarian tolerance from the host society.
Attempts to portray Islam as a peaceful & Muslims as victims of misunderstanding and racism (even though Islam is not a ‘race’).
High Muslim birth rate in host country increase Muslim population.
Mosques used to spread Islam and dislike of host country & culture.
Calls to criminalize “Islamophobia” as a hate crime.
Threatened legal action for perceived discrimination.
Offers of “interfaith dialogue” to indoctrinate non-Muslims.

STAGE 2: CONSOLIDATION OF POWER

Muslim immigrants and host country converts continue demands for accommodation in employment, education, social services, financing and courts.
Proselytizing increases; Establishment and Recruitment of Jihadi cells.
Efforts to convert alienated segments of the population to Islam.
Revisionist efforts to Islamize history.
Efforts to destroy historic evidence that reveal true Islamism.
Increased anti-western propaganda and psychological warfare.
Efforts to recruit allies who share similar goals.
Attempts to indoctrinate children to Islamist viewpoint.
Increased efforts to intimidate, silence and eliminate non-Muslims.
Efforts to introduce blasphemy and hate laws in order to silence critics.
Continued focus on enlarging Muslim population by increasing Muslim births and immigration.
Use of charities to recruit supporters and fund jihad.
Covert efforts to bring about the destruction of host society from within.
Development of Muslim political base in non-Muslim host society.
Islamic Financial networks fund political growth, acquisition of land.
Highly visible assassination of critics aimed to intimidate opposition.
Tolerance of non-Muslims diminishes.
Greater demands to adopt strict Islamic conduct.
Clandestine amassing of weapons and explosives in hidden locations.
Overt disregard/rejection of non-Muslim society’s legal system, culture.
Efforts to undermine and destroy power base of non-Muslim religions

STAGE 3: OPEN WAR w/ LEADERSHIP & CULTURE

Open violence to impose Sharia law and associated cultural restrictions; rejection of host government, subjugation of other religions and customs.
Intentional efforts to undermine the host government & culture.
Acts of barbarity to intimidate citizens and foster fear and submission.
Open and covert efforts to cause economic collapse of the society.
All opposition is challenged and either eradicated or silenced.
Mass execution of non-Muslims.
Widespread ethnic cleansing by Islamic militias.
Rejection and defiance of host society secular laws or culture.
Murder of “moderate” Muslim intellectuals who don’t support Islamization.
Destruction of churches and other non-Muslim institutions.
Women are restricted further in accordance with Sharia law.
Large-scale destruction of population, assassinations, bombings.
Toppling of government and usurpation of political power.
Imposition of Sharia law

STAGE 4: Totalitarian ISLAMIC “THEOCRACY”

Islam becomes the only religious-political-judicial-cultural ideology.
Sharia becomes the “law of the land.
All non-Islamic human rights cancelled.
Enslavement and genocide of non-Muslim population.
Freedom of speech and the press eradicated.
All religions other than Islam are forbidden and destroyed.
Destruction of all evidence of non-Muslim culture, populations and symbols in country (Buddhas, houses of worship, art, etc).

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 14:39 #62

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
:)

I just found my first white wife - she wants 11 babies :)

wut? this is just as ridiculous as what you guys spit, isn't it? :D

Carry on. You bigots.

Scimi
Out between ideas of wrong doing,

and right doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there - Jalaluddin Rumi

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 17:16 #63

• ragnarokandroll
The muslims in the UK would never get past stage 2. The second they tried their stage 3 tactic of trying to impose sharia law via violent methods, their businesses and communities would get such a wrecking they'd be too busy picking up the pieces to mount any takeover.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 17:28 #64

irongate wrote:

Carry on. You bigots.

Scimi

Recently a chap started a conversation in a lift..did not know him from Adam..this was not in UK/Europe...convo went something like this...

Man...Where you from?

Me....Laaaaandon...(easier to say London than anywhere else)

Next question threw me loooooool

Man..How many wives you got ? ( wtf)
Me...Just 1

Man...Ive got 5, you need to get 4 more ( :larf: )
Me... Ones enough

Man...Come live here, no problems with many wives :iitm:
Me....Opps this is my floor :facepalm:

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 18:16 #65

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
irongate wrote:

Carry on. You bigots.

Scimi

Recently a chap started a conversation in a lift..did not know him from Adam..this was not in UK/Europe...convo went something like this...

Man...Where you from?

Me...Just 1

Me... Ones enough

Next time you meet this man; ask if his daughter can have 5 husbands :wissl:
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 19:07 #66

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
LOL... Oh kay, if you say so ragnarok viking scumbag :D

Aint you guys the proper Gog race? you attacked Lindesfarne in the UK - then proceeded to take England, after which you guys became the French "Normans" who attempted to "Normalise" into society - after which, you pragmatically became Western Christians so you could get the blessing of the Pope and then invade Jerusalem -cue the first crusades which were to come after the millenium according to Christo-Judaic eschatology. You also fulfilled another prophecy - that Gog Magog would attack Jerusalem from a northerly direction - and according to Islamic prophecies - the first wave of Gog Magog would would drink from Lake Tiberias (sea of Gallilee) and the last would say "there used to be water here once" .... since then, the Crusaders became the Freemasons and founded the first Freemasonic temple and have had their eyes on Jerusalem for another full millenia... and when the so called settlers (who are not semitic in origin but Japhetite - same as Gog Magog) returned to Jerusalem and vout an Israel for themselves, the prophecy was fulfilled - today we are in the stage of Aramgeddon - according to both Christo-Judaic and Islamic eschatology - the Armageddon starts in Syria - guess what? It's started.

All this has happened while you specualted politricks, I was following the eschatology.

So yeah, keep playing games and spreading fear over nonsense when the real shit is going down and you aint got a frikking clue because you're all idiots, quite frankly.

I'd say God bless, but something tells me - you guys side with satan.

IronGate

and right doing,

there is a field...

Last Edit: 27 Oct 2015 19:09 by irongate.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 19:22 #67

• ragnarokandroll
I probably have got a bit of viking dna in me. I know I've definitely got border reiver dna in me, and our family line accepts no ruler that we don't all agree upon. We don't take kindly to those who try to interfere with our way of life, either.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 19:26 #68

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
You're a GOG mate.

Scimi

and right doing,

there is a field...

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 19:41 #69

• irongate
  • Fresh Member
My Darlingz,

Zionists are European folk. Jews are a middle eastern folk. They are semitic.

Here, let me explain it to you properly.

The line of Isaac broke its covenant with God and were "scattered" throughout the earth.

the Line of Ishmael has kept its covenant and have majority lands now in the middle east.

The real Jews will never dare to return to this abomination called Israel in the modern age. Only the zionist non-ethnic Jews (read that as fake jews) are returning, and they are taking their "pet goats" with them... the Zionist-Christians.

Something very fishy is going on here.

Jews claim they killed Jesus (pbuh)
Christian blame the Jews for killing Jesus (pbuh).

Mortal enemies to each other have totally ignored their own biblical premise and instead - decided to warrant a return to Jerusalem and carve out a land mass and name it Israel... Britain, France and the USA mandated this, cue the Balfour declaration which Lord Balfour drafted up for Lord Rothschild - yep - thats right - the Rothschilds.

Since then, Rothschild bank money has been bankrolling the USA and got it out of its financial depression on the cue that USA interests with Saudi Oil will not affect the "return to Jerusalem" - thing is, this is no return to Jerusalem - ehtnically those people were never seimitic - but Japhitic in origin - you know, the same as Gog and Magog.

All you who support zionists are the same as those you support - which makes you gog magog.

Let's not forget - according to Judaic prophecy - Jerusalem will be attacked by a foreign people identified as gog magog from the North...

...this happened in history during the first crusades - and since then - the crusades haven't really stopped. Also, the first cusades happened in the Millenium after Jerusalem fell in 70CE via earhtquakes - a Millineium later the prophecy of Gog Magog invading to Jerusalem in the millenium (1096CE) comes true also. This is real history.

The Crusaders, once they were turfed out by the Muslims, became freemasons and were now on the run from the Pope because they had been denying Christ and following satanic rituals (cue kabbalah), and these freemasons are all presidents and PM's these days as well in other position of influence - they are not Semites - nope. they are Japhetites.

Do you know what a Semite is? and why it is important to know what a Semite is in this study?

i'll spell it out for you.

Noah (the biblical prophet) (pbuh) had three sons who were tasked with the repopulation of earth, after the great flood.

Their names were Ham, Shem and Japeth.

Ham settled the Sudan to Egypt in Africa. His progeny are called Hamites.

Shem settled the Middle East. His progeny are called Semites.

Japeth setttled the North lands. His progeny are called Japethites.

I advise you to look to the "table of nations" and see for yourself:

And you still think that this so called return to Jerusalem is viable? :D

When the Mahdi comes, he will make it public knowledge and no one will be able to deny this - those who do will enter the Anti-Christs camp and thus, would have signed off their eternity for a stupid idea which they couldn't let go, despite being given proof. Gog and Magog are the army of the Anti-Christ. All the symbols you reveal in these forums all allude to the same. You know it. I know it. Heck the world knows it - but fear is a mechanic which keeps people silent.

But when it comes to a Muslim person who exposes this stuff, from his comparative studies, somehow the info isn't worth taking?

And thus Allah mentions in the Qur'an that no matter how much we show you the truth, some of you will never see it because over your hearts is a veil and over your hearing is a veil and over your eyes is a veil - which deceives you because of the corruptions you placed knowingly within your hearts.

So there you have it. Understand or not?

God bless,

IronGate

and right doing,

there is a field...

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 22:07 #70

irongate wrote:
LOL... Oh kay, if you say so ragnarok viking scumbag :D

Aint you guys the proper Gog race? you attacked Lindesfarne in the UK - then proceeded to take England, after which you guys became the French "Normans" who attempted to "Normalise" into society - after which, you pragmatically became Western Christians so you could get the blessing of the Pope and then invade Jerusalem -cue the first crusades which were to come after the millenium according to Christo-Judaic eschatology. You also fulfilled another prophecy - that Gog Magog would attack Jerusalem from a northerly direction - and according to Islamic prophecies - the first wave of Gog Magog would would drink from Lake Tiberias (sea of Gallilee) and the last would say "there used to be water here once" .... since then, the Crusaders became the Freemasons and founded the first Freemasonic temple and have had their eyes on Jerusalem for another full millenia... and when the so called settlers (who are not semitic in origin but Japhetite - same as Gog Magog) returned to Jerusalem and vout an Israel for themselves, the prophecy was fulfilled - today we are in the stage of Aramgeddon - according to both Christo-Judaic and Islamic eschatology - the Armageddon starts in Syria - guess what? It's started.

All this has happened while you specualted politricks, I was following the eschatology.

So yeah, keep playing games and spreading fear over nonsense when the real shit is going down and you aint got a frikking clue because you're all idiots, quite frankly.

I'd say God bless, but something tells me - you guys side with satan.

IronGate

At last you outed yourself as a fucking extremist....PMSL...the Crusades and Freemasons, AQ ideology, normal they spout off about the 6th Cent first and the Shia dogs :facepalm: This is so typical of AQ, had to sit through hours of this bollox back in 1992, its the Crusaders, then banging on about battles fought in the 12th century and how the Freemasons do xyz :larf: :iitm:

Do fuck off you twat, and Novum pass this pricks IP on to my desk...merci

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 22:09 #71

Cinta wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
irongate wrote:

Carry on. You bigots.

Scimi

Man...Where you from?

Me...Just 1

Me... Ones enough

Next time you meet this man; ask if his daughter can have 5 husbands :wissl:

I was thinking of asking for 5 of his daughters :thumbup:

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 22:11 #72

@ Ghostdog, welcome didnt expect you here...hope your well and the good Dr is fine as well? :cool2:

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 22:11 #73

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
When the Mahdi comes,

When's that due then, fella?

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 22:20 #74

ragnarok wrote:
When the Mahdi comes,

When's that due then, fella?

I hope its the smooth one without the bits in....oh thought you meant

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 27 Oct 2015 22:28 #75

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
irongate wrote

the Crusaders became the Freemasons and founded the first Freemasonic temple and have had their eyes on Jerusalem for another full millenia...

"ancient arabic order of nobles of the mystic shrinea secret order professedly originated by one Kalif Alu, a son-in-law of Mohammed, at Mecca, in the year of the Hegira 25 (about 646 a. d.) the modern order, established in the United States in 1872, only Knights Templars or thirty-second degree Masons are eligible for admission. A member of the order is popularly called a Shriner, and the order itself is sometimes called the Shriners."

"32nd and 33rd Degree freemasons get taught islam. This phenomenon of the hidden influence of the Holy Qur’an is also seen in American politics where 32nd and 33rd degree masons – known as Moslem Shriners actually study Islam in secret"

"Masons who have reached such degrees as 32nd and 33,d are not called Masons. They are called Moslem Shriners. When you take the 33rd degree you are taught to greet each other; ‘As- Salaam Alaikum ‘. You are taught Islam from then on because you become a Muslim when that degree is conferred on you. At least you are supposed to be a believer in Islam. They teach you, almost from the start, to turn your face to the east.”

"The Mystic Shrine legend so-called had its inception in 644 A. D. in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, relative to Shia Islam in particular, and Caliph Ali Ibn Ibi Talib in general, the son-in-law and cousin of the Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (570-632), the founder of the Islamic religion."

The Assassins

"The Assassins were a secret society having a religion and religious instructions which they imparted only to those of their tribe who had gone through a prescribed form of initiation. According to Von Hammer, that system of initiation was divided into three degrees. They administered oaths of secrecy and of passive obedience and had modes of mutual recognition, thus resembling in many respects other secret societies which have at all times existed.

He says that they were governed by a Grand Master and had regulations and a religious code, in all of which he supposes that he has found a close resemblance to the Templars. Their religious views he states to have been as follows :"Externally they practice the duties of Islamism, although they internally renounce them; they believe in the divinity of Ali, in uncreated light as the principle of all created things, and in the Sheikh Ras-ed-dia, the Grand Prior of the Order in Syria, and contemporary with the Grand Master Hassan II., as the last representative of the Deity on earth."

"During the Crusades, the Templars entered at various times into amicable arrangements and treaty stipulations with the Assassins, in whose territory several of the fortresses of the Knights were built, and we may therefore readily believe that at those periods, when war was not raging, there might have been a mutual interchange of courtesies, of visits and of conferences."

"We may be prepared to admit that the Templars possibly modified their secret doctrines under the influence of their friendly conferences with the Assassins, without recognizing the further fact that the Templars exercised a similar influence over the Freemasons."

www.disclose.tv/forum/freemasonry-and-islam-what-do-they-share-t51153.html

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 28 Oct 2015 07:03 #76

• N°6
  • Fresh Member
irongate wrote:
My Darlingz,

Zionists are European folk. Jews are a middle eastern folk. They are semitic.

I advise you to look to the "table of nations" and see for yourself:

It seems pretty clear that the Ashkenazim come from Gomer and therefore Japheth and are therefore not Shemitic.

I use Genesis 10 a lot against Christian-Zionists.
Last Edit: 28 Oct 2015 07:06 by N°6.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 28 Oct 2015 11:10 #77

With all due respect to any of our Muslim friends, regardless of whether one thinks Muslims are taking over via population growth or mass immigration into the West, or not, mass immigration into the west is definitely a major part of the NWO destabilisation template. No doubt about it. The major players involved and all their lackey's and lap dogs even tell us so in their own words. They're very open and candid about it at times in fact. There are countless examples one could quote where the so called ''elite'' see mass immigration into the West as imperative, or as a must. Why is that? Rhetorical question on part part by the way. I know exactly why they're doing it, as anybody else who's done the research will also know. Like all their major schemes it's being done for a number of reasons. Things like this don't just happen without there being some major planning and organisation behind it. Nobody here could possibly argue against these points.

No that doesn't mean Westerners should hate the average Muslim (which is also part of the destabilising process that comes with mass immigration). I encourage them not to. Divide and rule, right. Nobody though can tell me the one's behind this mass immigration experiment didn't also foresee the potential back-lash of Westerners becoming pissed off and concerned at the very real possibly of becoming a minority inside their homelands within the next 30 or 40 years, or whatever it is. Expect to see a steep rise in Nationalism and Pan-Europeanism in the coming years. It's inevitable in fact. Already in some parts of Europe white Europeans are slowly becoming a minority due to insane levels of mass immigration.

Yes I'm pro-European myself, why shouldn't I be? I'm European after all! I'm also strongly against mass immigration. That doesn't mean however that I have to hate every Muslim I see, or view them as my enemy. I don't. It's a two edged sword, on the one side we must oppose mass immigration, while on the other we mustn't fall into the trap of hating non Europeans. Mass immigration is definitely a weapon being used not only against the West, it's also a side effect against the illegal and immoral wars in the Middle East. The better and more noble elements of Islam are also under attack here. I've no real issue against classical multiculturalism or classical immigration where the immigrants come in limited numbers, and as a result assimilate properly. With mass immigration however that doesn't happen. What we have is a situation where the immigrants are bringing their own laws and rules into our homelands, and expect the host countries to adapt to them. This is an untenable situation that will eventually and inevitably cause a backlash from the ingenious peoples.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 28 Oct 2015 11:32 by Return of Zorro.

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 28 Oct 2015 11:58 #78

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If this is all part of a sneaky semite plot, how does it serve their long-term purpose to create an environment that will see its own institutions and communities just as likely to be deemed the enemy as those of the invading muslim hordes?

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 28 Oct 2015 13:13 #79

Figure that one out for yourself. I'm not going to waste my time any further on clueless idiots, by writing a long winded post, only so they can respond with one of their usual one liner turds.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Mario

Muslims will take over the world via population growth and immigration 28 Oct 2015 13:31 #80

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Avoidance of relevant question noted. You're the one who seems to think they have all the answers and is prepared to do a lot of typing to let us all know it. Why are you clamming up now? Don't give me that "waste of time" bollocks, like you are a busy man, with places to go, people to meet and deals to be done. That is quite obviously not the case.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare