Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Be a Homeless white person in America

Be a Homeless white person in America 21 Oct 2015 02:34 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Be a Homeless white person in America 21 Oct 2015 11:09 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You don't have to start a thread on every outrageous video you find. You've posted it already in another thread dealing with the same topic, so what is your agenda here? If it is to illustrate the utter stupidity of criminals in this internet-based globalised society we share, then fair do's, but if it's just to have yet another pop at blacks and how thuggish and brutal they are, I suggest Stormfront as a more appreciative audience. Still, I suppose you stand out less on such forums, so I can see the attraction of these smaller boards for your ilk.
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2015 11:14 by ragnarok.

Be a Homeless white person in America 21 Oct 2015 15:13 #3

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
You don't have to start a thread on every outrageous video you find. You've posted it already in another thread dealing with the same topic, so what is your agenda here? If it is to illustrate the utter stupidity of criminals in this internet-based globalised society we share, then fair do's, but if it's just to have yet another pop at blacks and how thuggish and brutal they are, I suggest Stormfront as a more appreciative audience. Still, I suppose you stand out less on such forums, so I can see the attraction of these smaller boards for your ilk.

How dare you call blacks "thuggish and brutal" you racist!

Be a Homeless white person in America 22 Oct 2015 10:27 #4

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I'm using the vernacular of those agenda-driven types, not stating my own feelings on the matter.
Last Edit: 22 Oct 2015 10:28 by ragnarok.

Be a Homeless white person in America 22 Oct 2015 10:30 #5

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Wtf has happened to my post editing capacity and why is only my posts getting that annoying fucking backslash? If one of you twats is tampering with my settings, sort your necks out.

Be a Homeless white person in America 22 Oct 2015 18:21 #6

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
I suggest Stormfront as a more appreciative audience. Still, I suppose you stand out less on such forums, so I can see the attraction of these smaller boards for your ilk.

You clearly are in no position to suggest where anyone should post

I still welcome you're freedom of speech here although i understand why others like Zorro don't respect you.

ragnarok wrote:
Wtf has happened to my post editing capacity and why is only my posts getting that annoying fucking backslash? If one of you twats is tampering with my settings, sort your necks out.

Now you wan't to edit your post after you already called black people "thuggish and brutal" you racist.

The irony.

Maybe i should start a thread on DIF about how social justice warrior ragnarok is calling black people "thuggish and brutal" here.

I would bet my home i have way more black friends in real life than you and have shared more fun times with blacks also.

But this current plague of hip hop culture and dreadlock shaking and pants sagging culture is a threat to this earth.

Be a Homeless white person in America 22 Oct 2015 18:49 #7

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
That's not why I edit my posts. My entire posting history backs up my lack of stupid prejudices against non-whites, so you try and make out a few words in one specific post define my attitude towards blacks all you want.