Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Antichristmas

Antichristmas 26 Nov 2015 03:39 #21

• dentedarthur
  • Fresh Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I wonder if there will ever be a day when Christianity is prised off of Yule and us heathens, and none believers, can get shit faced without some pope or anyone else dressed in a devil costume preaching double standards of good will and imperialism?

Like a sort of Independence Day?
Keep your spirit level
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Antichristmas 26 Nov 2015 06:55 #22

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I wonder if there will ever be a day when Christianity is prised off of Yule and us heathens, and none believers, can get shit faced without some pope or anyone else dressed in a devil costume preaching double standards of good will and imperialism?

Judaism too?

To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2015 06:56 by rodin.

Antichristmas 26 Nov 2015 08:33 #23

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Rodin wrote
Judaism too?

I suppose so.

What do they call it ''Mosesmas'' ?

Jews run the place but the word Christ is so popular, perhaps that's just their sense of humour.

:hookah:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Antichristmas 26 Nov 2015 10:16 #24

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
dentedarthur wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Like a sort of Independence Day?

More like Christianity having a place for those who want it, yet having it mopped up from spilling into traditional Germanic tradition.

The bright torches, the snow themes, the fairy, the tree, the stockings hung, etc have nothing to do with Jesus or St Nicholas (if that's how it's spelt) it's a norse/Germanic themed celebration, it's got nothing to do with Jesus or the Pope.

The problem they have is that in traditionally Latin language nations Jesus is most popular, however with the exception of Ireland this is not all that true in Germanic language nations in my experience.

So if Christmas was about simply remembering and thanking Jesus, and not getting pissed or having a belly full of fine food, and materialism, most people in the Germanic nations would probably ignore it, that's why the imperialists shoved it into an already popular celebration.

Personally if there is to be an entity I would rather it be Odin than Jesus, at least he has a tradition and connection with such lives, I don't think Germanic peoples want to live under the mind control of the Holy Roman Empire but it's been so heavily implanted that they have forgotten everything else.

In fact it's one of the few things that I agree with Adolf Hitler about, what with his resurrection of the Norse runes and an alternative and none Christian like cross, little did he look at historic biblical events regarding Jesus as a method to control peoples minds, he knew that that concept needed to be challenged in order to gain his aim.

I don't agree with any form of imperialism, generally not with Hitler or NSDAP but I do acknowledge that he and his advisers saw the Jewish/Christian press down.

I don't mind a Christian church being present in each district, or in fact a synagogue and what ever else, it's just that I want them off of the general culture and celebrations of our people overall, I don't think religion from the Near East should have superceded Germanic tradition, imo this particular behaviour has been as much if not more often carried out by Christian leaders than those of the Jews.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2015 10:20 by Frothy.

Antichristmas 26 Nov 2015 10:55 #25

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
There was a piece in the Independent the other day by Christina Patterson that went way over the top in describing the rudeness of Stamford Hill’s ultra-Orthodox Jews towards gentiles:

When I moved to Stamford Hill, 12 years ago, I didn't realise that goyim were about as welcome in the Hasidic Jewish shops as Martin Luther King at a Ku Klux Klan convention. I didn't realise that a purchase by a goy was a crime to be punished with monosyllabic terseness, or that bus seats were a potential source of contamination, or that road signs, and parking restrictions, were for people who hadn't been chosen by God. And while none of this is a source of anything much more than irritation, when I see an eight-year-old boy recoiling from a normal-looking woman (because, presumably, he has been taught that she is dirty or dangerous, or, heaven forbid, dripping with menstrual blood) it makes me sad.

ephen Pollard, the brilliant editor of the Jewish Chronicle,described this as “pure, unrelenting unadulterated anti-Jewish bigotry,” on the part of Ms Patterson and indeed some of its undertones are disturbing. But monosyllabic terseness towards goyim? I’ve experienced it, and it’s maddening. Let me recommend a gripping book calledPostville by the secular Jewish journalist Stephen Bloom, who records the extreme bad manners of Lubavitch Jews who moved en masse to a town in rural Iowa to run a huge kosher butchery. In the end, angry Christian townspeople, who had initially been welcoming, voted to annexe the land on which the factory was built, so they could tax and regulate it. Bloom, who felt the Lubavitchers had displayed “despicable” attitudes verging on racism, supported the move.

Jewish hostility towards Christians isn’t confined to the ultra-Orthodox. A woman friend of mine tutored the daughter of a Jewish couple in north London. When she said she wanted to take a break for Christmas, the wife went bananas. “We do not allow that word to be spoken in this house,” she said. An unrepresentative incident, no doubt; but my friend’s attitude towards Judaism changed after it took place. And I could tell other stories, of unbelievable haughtiness by the leaders of Anglo-Jewry, which would have led to diplomatic incidents if the Christians involved weren’t afraid of being accused of anti-Semitism.

I suppose I’m afraid of that, too, which is why I’m going to point out the following. This blog has often highlighted the alarming growth of Islamic anti-Jewish rhetoric, much of it flavoured by the propaganda of the Third Reich. I've drawn attention to the case of Baroness Tonge, the appalling Lib Dem peer who has called for an inquiry into allegations of Jewish organ-harvesting (and who still takes the party whip). I warned in advance that the Vatican was doing a stupid thing by lifting the excommunication of the Holocaust-denying Bishop Richard Williamson of the SSPX.

But until now I’ve never written a word about Jewish prejudice against Christians, even though I’ve seen it at close hand, at a series of Jewish-run conferences I attended in America in the 1990s at which evangelical Christian believers were stereotyped as fanatics who needed only the right demagogue to turn them into murderous anti-Semites. If the conferences were being held now, I suspect most of the flak would be taken by Catholics.

It would be interesting read a book on anti-Christian sentiment among modern Jews, including Jewish historians who invest heavily in the notion of Christian or gentile collective guilt for crimes committed by others. But such a book would have to come from the perspective of someone without an axe to grind.
blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100049072/jewish-hostility-to-christians-the-prejudice-no-one-ever-writes-about/
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, rodin

Antichristmas 26 Nov 2015 16:10 #26

• dentedarthur
  • Fresh Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
More like Christianity having a place for those who want it, yet having it mopped up from spilling into traditional Germanic tradition.

The bright torches, the snow themes, the fairy, the tree, the stockings hung, etc have nothing to do with Jesus or St Nicholas (if that's how it's spelt) it's a norse/Germanic themed celebration, it's got nothing to do with Jesus or the Pope.

The problem they have is that in traditionally Latin language nations Jesus is most popular, however with the exception of Ireland this is not all that true in Germanic language nations in my experience.

So if Christmas was about simply remembering and thanking Jesus, and not getting pissed or having a belly full of fine food, and materialism, most people in the Germanic nations would probably ignore it, that's why the imperialists shoved it into an already popular celebration.

Personally if there is to be an entity I would rather it be Odin than Jesus, at least he has a tradition and connection with such lives, I don't think Germanic peoples want to live under the mind control of the Holy Roman Empire but it's been so heavily implanted that they have forgotten everything else.

In fact it's one of the few things that I agree with Adolf Hitler about, what with his resurrection of the Norse runes and an alternative and none Christian like cross, little did he look at historic biblical events regarding Jesus as a method to control peoples minds, he knew that that concept needed to be challenged in order to gain his aim.

I don't agree with any form of imperialism, generally not with Hitler or NSDAP but I do acknowledge that he and his advisers saw the Jewish/Christian press down.

I don't mind a Christian church being present in each district, or in fact a synagogue and what ever else, it's just that I want them off of the general culture and celebrations of our people overall, I don't think religion from the Near East should have superceded Germanic tradition, imo this particular behaviour has been as much if not more often carried out by Christian leaders than those of the Jews.

It's Odyn
It's Welsh
:)
Keep your spirit level

Antichristmas 26 Nov 2015 21:40 #27

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Orange

That was my experience when I bought a loaf of "rye" bread from a hasidic shopkeeper in Stamford Hill. The fuckinmg loaf was white but he sold it a rye. He never thanked me nor engaged me.

Truth is anti-semitic

Antichristmas 27 Nov 2015 01:23 #28

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Rodin wrote
Judaism too?

I suppose so.

Jews run the place but the word Christ is so popular, perhaps that's just their sense of humour.

When first I joined what you guys call the PIT first thing that struck me was the inordinate amount of Jesus bashing. By posters with names like Dark Eternal, Lucifer etc

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Antichristmas 27 Nov 2015 03:27 #29

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Rodin wrote
Judaism too?

I suppose so.

Yes the name of Christ IS very popular........ as a curse word, wonder why that is in this Judaized controlled culture... :roll:
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2015 03:28 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Antichristmas 27 Nov 2015 04:39 #30

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
annabelle wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Rodin wrote
Judaism too?

I suppose so.

Yes the name of Christ IS very popular........ as a curse word, wonder why that is in this Judaized controlled culture... :roll:

I don't carry much of a distinction between Jews and Christians, it's just that Christians under the imperialism of the Holy Roman Empire took over the Germanic celebration dates of Eostre and Yule, for Christ's sake. :larf:

@Rodin - I have to admit that I do a fair amount of Jesus bashing, not because I have a problem with Jesus per se, rather because it was shoved down my throat so to speak, I didn't believe it from day one, I disliked having to sing religious hymns at school, and talking about the nativity at Yule time, I perceive the story of Jesus as a story about Jews, and a spin off religion.

I used to get the whole lot, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Jesus, Mary, and the donkey... I don't make a distinction, I have nothing against any of it, I just don't believe it, this thread is about ''antichristmas'' or so it's titled, I would rather have Yule without Jesus.

Yule has been officially hijacked by Christianity, imo that's an imperialistic NWO takeover - a form of psychologically implanted mind control.

Christianity can be viewed as crypto-Judaism. Do you know the narrative about the transfiguration of Jesus in the NT? Or the story of John the Baptist (Jesus's cousin) and his father Zechariah?
"After six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John with him and led them up a high mountain, where they were all alone. There He was transfigured before them. His clothes became dazzling white, whiter than anyone in the world could bleach them. And there appeared before them Elijah and Moses, who were talking with Jesus. Peter said to Jesus, 'Rabbi, it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters - one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.' (He did not know what to say, they were so frightened.) Then a cloud appeared and enveloped them, and a voice came from the cloud: 'This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!' Suddenly, when they looked around, they no longer saw anyone with them except Jesus. As they were coming down the mountain, Jesus gave them orders not to tell anyone what they had seen until the Son of Man had risen from the dead" (Mark 9:2-9).
www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/transfiguration-of-jesus-christ-faq.htm
Emphasis added
Zechariah, a priest in the temple in Jerusalem, played a key role in God's plan of salvation because of his righteousness and obedience.
A member of the clan of Abijah (a descendant of Aaron), Zechariah went to the temple to carry out his priestly duties. At the time of Jesus Christ, there were about 7,000 priests in Israel, divided into 24 clans. Each clan served at the temple twice a year, for a week each time.

Luke tells us Zechariah was chosen by lot that morning to offer incense in the Holy Place, the temple's inner chamber where only priests were allowed. As Zechariah was praying, the angel Gabriel appeared at the right side of the altar. Gabriel told the old man that his prayer for a son would be answered. Zechariah's wife Elizabeth would give birth and they were to name the baby John. Further, Gabriel said John would be a great man who would lead many to the Lord and would be a prophet announcing the Messiah.

Zechariah was doubtful because of his and his wife's old age. The angel struck him deaf and mute because of his lack of faith, until the child would be born.
After Zechariah returned home, Elizabeth did conceive. In her sixth month she was visited by her kinswoman Mary. Mary had been told by the angel Gabriel that she would give birth to the Savior, Jesus. When Mary greeted Elizabeth, the baby in Elizabeth's womb leaped for joy. Filled with the Holy Spirit, Elizabeth proclaimed Mary's blessedness and Elizabeth insisted his name be John. When neighbors and relatives made signs to Zechariah about the baby's name, the old priest took a wax writing tablet and wrote, "His name is John."

Immediately Zechariah regained his speech and hearing. Filled with the Holy Spirit, he praised God and prophesied about his son's life.

Their son grew up in the wilderness and became John the Baptist, the prophet who proclaimed Jesus Christ.
christianity.about.com/od/newtestamentpeople/a/JZ-Zechariah.htm
Anyhow merry Mosesmas to you all. :P
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2015 05:47 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Antichristmas 27 Nov 2015 10:24 #31

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Ya mean Tuthmosis

Third, they are enforced

Antichristmas 27 Nov 2015 10:47 #32

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
The trouble with taking any book of fiction seriously is that for all the people who'll side with the Clarice Starling, Harry Potter, John Connor characters, there's always some arsehole who'll root for the Hannibal Lecter, Voldemort and the T-800 ones.

Antichristmas 27 Nov 2015 11:45 #33

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Voltaire wrote:
Orange

That was my experience when I bought a loaf of "rye" bread from a hasidic shopkeeper in Stamford Hill. The fuckinmg loaf was white but he sold it a rye. He never thanked me nor engaged me.

That doesn't surprised me at all V.

I've had the misfortune of sitting next to a member of the NYC Hasidic community flying from NYC to Canada. He was fat, rude and arrogant. .. bobbed up and down praying through most of the short flight and completely ignored the flight attendant's instructions to prepare for landing. .. until he was barked at loudly in order to comply.

And he absolutely stunk ... no soap or deodorant on the fat odious prick either.

Antichristmas 28 Nov 2015 08:01 #34

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
rodin wrote:
Ya mean Tuthmosis

No, I mean if the world was run by Jews, Christmas would have nothing to do with Jesus, or in fact be called Christmas.

(unless Christian leaders are cypto-Jews)
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Nov 2015 08:06 by Frothy.

Antichristmas 03 Dec 2015 15:41 #35

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Blue_Tackler wrote:
rodin wrote:
Ya mean Tuthmosis

No, I mean if the world was run by Jews, Christmas would have nothing to do with Jesus, or in fact be called Christmas.

(unless Christian leaders are cypto-Jews)

The world was not always run by Jews

Third, they are enforced

Last Edit: 03 Dec 2015 15:41 by rodin.

Antichristmas 03 Dec 2015 18:57 #36

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Can you tell us the periods when they were and who was in charge when they wasn't, then?

Antichristmas 03 Dec 2015 22:26 #37

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Yes

Third, they are enforced

Antichristmas 03 Dec 2015 22:32 #38

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Antichristmas 03 Dec 2015 23:34 #39

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
The celebration of Jesus Christ birth. Who here is a believer of Him? And who is not? Always gets still with that. Start another 'jew' thread but NEVER, EVER call those Edomite for what they are. :thdown:

Antichristmas 06 Dec 2015 16:57 #40

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
You cant make this sh@t up ..... When Obama moves to Israel?
What the f@ck is he even doing in America! Christian my freaking ass ... Muslim Proselyte Jew whore :thumbup: :thumbup:
What a world full of tyrants and traitors!

The Secret of Hanukah: Jewish Supremacism
December6, 2015

The Hanukkah Menorah is the symbol of the supremeposition Jews think they occupy in God's eyes.

Today, Dec. 6 is the first day of Hanukkah. It is the reason society has abandoned Christmas celebration of Jesus and the Gospel of Love and instead celebrates the neutered "holidays". Hanukah is all about Jewish narcissism. Christians should regard it as a reminder of a veiled tyranny. 

[Hanukah is an eight-day Jewish holidaycommemorating the rededication of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem during the Maccabean Revolt in the 2ndcentury BCE. Specifically, candles with oil for only 1-2 days burned for eight, a sign of God's favor symbolized by the lighting of the Menorah.]

By Michael Hoffman
(Abridged by henrymakow.com)

What is Hanukah?
Hanukah is a Talmudic holiday that is celebrated cursorily in the Israeli state and observed in the United States as competition for Christmas, in order to symbolically assert the supremacy of Klal Yisroel (the Judaic people) over the rest of humanity.

The secret of Hanukah was disclosed by Rabbi Levi Isaac ben
Meir of Berdichev...
it commemorates God's "delight in the Jewish people"
themselves, and their vainglorious celebrations.

The secret teaching of Hanukkah is that "God" supposedly provided a mythical eight days of oil not as a means of facilitating a victory, or of guaranteeing the successful completion of a sacred duty, but rather as a sign (halacha osah mitzvah), of His continuing adoration of the Judaic people, which all the rest of us are supposed to emulate, as we in fact do, whenever we allow a menorah to be erected where a Nativity scene is banned.

Hanukah is Talmudism's principal weapon, after the "Holocaust," for injecting the religion of the Talmud into the civic life of our nation during the month of December, at a time when Christianity and its symbols, such as Nativity scenes, are increasingly marginalized or banned completely from the public square, in favor of menorah lightings, "Sanny Claws" and the collective jingle of cash registers and credit card machines. The lower Jesus, Mary and Joseph are made to descend during the Christ Mass season, the higher the Menorah and the Judaic self-worship it represents, rises...

The Hanukkah menorah is not a symbol of a Biblical occurrence. Hanukkah is a man-made Talmudic tradition intended for self-idolatry. It represents the victory not of the Maccabees over the pagans, but of the selective memory of the rabbis over history.

Hanukkah is an enduring commitment to the dark racial and religious conceit of the rabbinic and Zionist Judaics, disguised as holiday light and cheer for all, and as such it is a kind of abbreviation for and summation of the strange god of self-adulation which is the central idol of the votaries of Orthodox Judaism and the central violation of the First Commandment of Exodus 20:3 לא יהיה־לך אלהים אחרים על־פני.

CHRISTMAS ....... >>> (Anti-christ-mas in Whoreshington blessed by Obama > Whore!)

Christmas is a problematic timefor Orthodox rabbis and their followers since it celebrates the birthof the Jesus they hate. The rabbinic term for Christmas Eve is Nittel Nacht, a night they regard as accursed.

Thereis a rabbinic tradition of refraining from marital relations on NittelNacht. According to Baal Shem Tov, the founder of Hasidic Judaism, toconceive a child on Nittel Nacht will result in the birth of either anapostate or a pimp.

The most prominent rabbinic custom commonlyobserved on Christmas Eve is to abstain from "Torah" (Talmud) study.There is an anxiety that one's Talmud study may unwillingly serve asmerit for Jesus' soul, corresponding to the teaching that Talmud studygives respite to the souls of all the wicked.

Refraining from Talmud study on Nittel Nachtalso serves as a sign of mourning corresponding to the rabbinic beliefthat Jesus "was a false messiah who deceived Israel, worshipped a brick,practiced the magic he learned in Egypt and was born of a harlot whoconceived while she was niddah (menstruating)."

There is aTalmudic custom of eating garlic on Nittel Nacht. The reason for this isattributed to the odor of the garlic which is reputed to repel thedemonic soul of Jesus, which is supposed to wander on Christmas Eve likeScrooge's dead partner Marley (cf. the rabbinic text Nitei GavrielMinhagei Nittel). Another widespread rabbinic custom in Orthodox Judaismis to make toilet paper on Christmas Eve, a practice made popular amongHasidic Judaics by the Chiddushei Harim (cf. Reiach Hasade 1:17).

Contrastthese grotesque Nittel Nacht mockeries from the lowest septic tank inhell, with the heavenly story of the Holy Family in Bethlehem --  theradiant Virgin and child, humble shepherds, and angels offering gladtidings of peace on earth to men of good will. Frankly, there is nocomparison between Talmudic Judaism and true Christianity, and those whoattempt to assert that Christianity has ecumenical similarities withthe religion of the Talmud, are more deluded than the degradedpractitioners of Nittel Nacht themselves.

Michael Hoffman is a former reporter for the New York bureau of the Associated Press. He is the author of Judaism's Strange Gods, and Judaism Discovered, and the editor and publisher of Prof. Alexander McCaul's The Talmud Tested and Johann Andreas Eisenmenger's Traditions of the Jews.

First Comment from Tony Blizzard:

Michael Hoffman's information explains the hyped up celebration of a bunch of terrorists as the following excerpt from Issa Nakhleh's, "The True History of the Land of Caanan" points out:

The facts about the so-called "Jewish revolt" are as follows: In May, 66 A.D., a revolt against the Romans broke out in Palestine.  Most of the Jewish clergy were puppets of the Romans and many, "including the priest Ananias and Aristaeus, the clerk of the Sanhedrin," were put to death as traitors to the Palestinian people. (quote from Josephus, "The Jewish War")

The Palestinian forces were primarily composed of Jebusite-descended Jerusalemites and non-Israelite Edomite Idumeans, in an uneasy alliance with the Israelite faction called the "Zealots."  According to the historian Josephus, "Jerusalem was defended by 10,000 Jerusalemites.  Their Idumean allies were 5,000.  Later they were joined by the Zealots, who had laid aside their quarrel.  These numbered 2,400."

Thus the Israelite partisans comprised less than 14% of the soldiers defending Jerusalem.  Yet Zionist propaganda misleadingly calls the entire Palestinian resistance to the Romans "a Jewish revolt."

The myth of the "heroes" of Masada is an even greater travesty of historical truth.  Masada was the base of the Sicarii, a splinter group of terrorists that had broken with the Zealots.  Their name, "daggerman" (from Latin sica, a dagger) described their insidious modus operandi.  The Sicarii spent far more effort in terrorizing their fellow Palestinians than in fighting against the Romans.  The Sicarii inflicted great barbarity on the Palestinian populace, "looting their property, rounding up their cattle, and setting their houses on fire." (Still from Josephus)  These common brigands, who contributed nothing to the defense of Palestine against the Roman legions, are today the great so-called "national heroes of Israel."

end of excerpt

Seems little has changed in Palestine.

http://henrymakow.com/2015/12/the-hanukkah-hoax.html

> What a dark day & night for America indeed >

WILL THE HANUKKAH MENORAH TOPPLING
START A TREND?

USING HAMMERS AND IRON BARS, Moldovan patriots smashed a Hanukkah menorah while police approvingly looked on in Moldova’s capital Chisinau on December 13, 2009, the same day the White House bowed before the anti-Christ image.

Led by an Orthodox Christian priest, identified as Fr. Anatoly Chirbik, the 100-strong patriotic demonstrators gathered at Stefan The Great Square where the giant menorah was erected next to the statue of Stefan the Great. The police said they tried without success to convince the Christians not to pull the Menorah out adding that they didn’t want to oppress the Christians.

Standing in front of the object of offense, Fr. Chirbik cried out: “We’re an Orthodox Christian country. Placing a Jewish symbol next to the statue of Stephen the Great is an offense. Stephan the Great defended our country from all kinds of Jews and now they come and put their menorah right in the middle of our square. This is sacrilege!”
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=471
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2015 17:42 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, annabelle
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare