Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 10 Dec 2015 17:49 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 10 Dec 2015 21:21 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
THE FALLACY OF “JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY”

The fallacy of “Judeo-Christianity” is that there is no such thing as “Judeo-Christianity”.    This ministry believes, and proclaims, that the modern-day “religion” known as “Judeo-Christianity” is a false religion based on intentional lies and “political correctness”.  To “accept” the term “Judeo-Christianity” is the same thing as “accepting” or “condoning” Spiritual Adultery, a violation of the Seventh Commandment!!!  

“Judeo” means relating to the…religion of “Judaism”.  “Judaism”, and those who profess to follow its beliefs and teachings, DO NOT recognize, believe, or accept, the fact that Jesus of Nazareth is the literal, actual, living Son of God and is THE Christ, the anointed one, the redeemer of our people.  “Christianity” is THE religion derived from Jesus Christ and is based on HIS life and the teachings of the Holy Writ; it is THE religion professed by ALL “Protestants” and their many denominations.  Because we as Christians DO believe Him to be our risen Savior, because we DO believe Him to be the virtual image of our Holy Father in the flesh, because we DO believe Him to be the sacrificial lamb for our sins who died for us on the cross at Calvary and rose again, WE DO NOT WORSHIP THE SAME GOD AS THOSE WHO PROFESS JUDAISM!!!   Christianity stands alone!!!  It is NOT reliant on, or in league with, nor is it based upon, ANY anti-Christ, so-called or self-styled, “religious beliefs”!!!  Christianity is COMPLETELY different from Judaism and CANNOT be “combined” with that anti-Christ religion.    

AMEN AND AMEN!!!

To understand that the “mixing” of two completely different religions, in this case “mixing” the anti-Christ “religion” of Judaism with the Christ-based and Christ-centered religion of Christianity, is a satanic error, one must understand what a “fallacy” is.  The 1980 “Webster’s New World Dictionary” defines it thusly:  “Originally deception”; “aptness to mislead”; “deceptive or delusive quality”; “a false or mistaken idea, opinion, error”; “an error in reasoning”; “flaw or defect in argument”; “logically an argument based on incorrect demonstration, as a vicious circle”.    To this, the 1993 “Miriam Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary” adds the definition, “guile, trickery, deception, and erroneous”.

Using these definitions then, one could say that by using the term “Judeo-Christianity” modern-day “theologians” are spreading a false biblical message and lies through trickery and deception, could we not?  Yes, we could say that!!!  And THAT is EXACTLY what THIS ministry IS saying!!!  Modern-day “theologians” ARE lying!!!  

THEY ARE IN BLATANT VIOLATION OF THE THIRD, SEVENTH, AND NINTH COMMANDMENTS!!!

Many may ask “Why is the term ‘Judeo-Christianity’ a lie?  Don’t ‘Jews’ and Christians worship the same ‘god’?  Didn’t Christianity come from ‘Judaism’?”   In today’s modern, liberal “church world”, these questions would be answered like this: “Judeo-Christianity is not a lie”; “Jews and Christians do worship the same God”, and “Yes, Judaism spawned Christianity”.  THIS ministry refutes those answers and chastises those who would spread those lies!!!  THIS ministry believes that those who do so are blind and cannot see and are deaf and cannot hear!!!  The cause for their being both blind and deaf can be found in 2 Thessalonians 2:11, “And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.”  THIS is a fulfillment of God’s Word revealed  in Isaiah 66:4, “I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spoke, they did not hear:  but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not”.

The “strong delusion” that is a lie, the “evil” that is “before (Almighty God’s) eyes”, the choice “in which (He) delighted not” is that there are those on this planet, in this very nation, that claim to be teaching the Word of God as it was supposedly given to the biblical Northern Nation of Israel and to the biblical Southern Nation of Judah; they are not.  In fact they are actually teaching, and most people are choosing to believe, a perverted, false word being propagated by the anti-Christ seed of Satan; they are “preaching” that they are “uniting” Christians with God’s “chosen people”, and that “they”, the “Judeo-Christians”, are becoming “Spiritual Israel”.   The greater evil is that there are those professing to be “Men of God” standing in the pulpits of this nation’s churches today buying into this lie and  polluting the spirits, minds, hearts, and souls of their congregations with this heresy!!!

This nomenclature, this “mixing” of the two religions, the assignment of this hellish name to this “union”, has its beginnings in 1644 and has had different alterations since that time.  In the past 370 years this perversion has gone from being simply an innocent reference to someone supposedly converting from the anti-Christ religion of Judaism to the Christ-centered religion of Christianity (hence the term “Judeo-Christian” or “Jewish Christian”), to being a term used to combine and describe the two differing beliefs and theologies as though they were of the same origin, as though they “embrace” the same “deity”, as though they are “family”, as though they are “brother and sister”.  

This term, “Judeo-Christianity”, has come to be accepted mainly in this nation, and in this nation only, by

Though almost 400 years old, this term in its current state did not come into popular usage in this nation until AFTER the demon-inspired “myth of the six million”, the “holy hoax”,  was propagandized by European anti-Christs who were, unfortunately, granted refuge and asylum here during and after World War Two.  By revising biblical history and lying to a gullible American audience, those who had ears to ear but did not understand and those who had eyes to see but could not differentiate, allowed eastern European anti-Christs and their American “plants” to infiltrate our churches and schools and to redefine Western History so as to make their anti-Christ “religion” of Judaism to appear as if it had indeed been an integral part of the development of this nation and its Christ-based, biblical beliefs.   By lying to, and deceiving, those well-meaning, but misled, “flocks of sheep” over seventy years ago, the anti-Christ hordes promoting this falsehood became the parties responsible for changing this nation into a liberal, godless, all-inclusive society and leading it away from its original  beliefs and methods of operation as a bible-believing, God-fearing, Christ-centered, Holy Ghost-led people.
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2015 21:22 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Roastie

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 10 Dec 2015 21:29 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thanks, Orangeaid, I really did not know how anyone would ever
be able to top the pictorial representation!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 10 Dec 2015 21:47 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Where is the "sculpture"?

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 10 Dec 2015 21:51 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:
Where is the "sculpture"?

WHO is "Angela Merkel's" mother?

:dunno: Nobody ever seems to have asked this question.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 10 Dec 2015 21:56 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 10 Dec 2015 22:24 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
... the 'smoking gun' with Merkel may lie with Merkel's grandmother, Emma, and wife of Emil Drange. Emma Dranges' birth surname was 'Wachs', which happens to be a very common Jewish surname;

Emma Drange (Wachs) 

Birth: October 25, 1871 
Głogou (now Głogów), Głogów County, Niederschlesien (now Lower Silesian Voivodeship), Germany (now Poland)

Death: August 4, 1935 (63) 
Krankenhaus, Sadowa-Straße, Elbing (now Elblag), Westpreußen (today Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship), Germany (now Poland)

Place of Burial: cmentarzu przy ulicy Sadowej w Elblągu, Elblag, Elbląg, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, Poland

Immediate Family:
Daughter of N.N. Wachs 

Also, the fact that there is no known genealogical history existing for the great grandfather, N. N. Wachs and his unknown spouse, is highly suspect as there were virtually no records kept on families of Polish Jews. Moreover, it is worth noting that Głogów had a 10-12% Jewish population at the time (19th Century) the Wachs family resided in that community.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 10 Dec 2015 23:38 #8

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
I really don't know why the small people have to sort out all this sh@t they created?
What's about all these overpaid Church leaders with there so called high educations. Are they all stupid or what? ...

When I was still forced to follow organized Religion I only read these two (Revelation 3:9 Revelation 2:9) & I understood that Jews had very little to do with the so called Christians.

Then I turned 15 years of age and ask one of these pastors only one question about his stands.
After I got his honest answer it marked my end with all organized Religions & I researched things totally on my own!

Then I turned 18 and I found out that they having a form you just filled out and signed on the bottom of the page & I was freed from organized religion for life & the best part was no more tax to be paid to the most corrupt organization on earth!

Hell I don't know why people can not work things out early in there life....... they got the text which they reading all there life & they just don't understand what they reading!

The only thing I kept as my baseline from the entire religion was the Ten Commandments & who needs all the rest! :dunno:

The only research I did out of self interest the last few years was to figure out who this Jesus, God, Father & Christ truly representing in reality!
Now I know & I'm free as a bird for life ...... & no one nailed the so called Jesus onto any timber! .... logically he did not died for anyones sins!

What is a Jew? ........
Simple its clearly written here in these two Revelation 3:9 ..... Revelation 2:9 = None Christian like system at all & I'm sure of it!
They not even following & implementing the Ten Commandments as so many don't!
So how the hell could they ever be called Christian or as you people saying in your new created term "JUDEO-CHRISTIAN"

I don't know ........ so called Christian believers are strange individuals which never asking themselves any logical questions ever... even so they having all these Priests & Pastors running all over the place........

Aren't people allowed to ask there Priests & Pastors any logical questions anymore ......... did they out lawed this as-well these days?
Well they not even teaching the Ten Commandments anymore; which means Christianity has died!

But I'm keeping Christianity & Jesus alive ........ & I don't need any of you Christians or your Churches to do so! Just the Ten does the trick!
As long there is only one single being left on earth Jesus stays alive!

As it clearly is written somewhere ......... don't ever follow any man & all there created idols & only follow your inner self & keep the good Fathers Ten advises Holy! Once you truly know who you really are; you will see that there are two you!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2015 00:14 by Mario.

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 13 Dec 2015 13:12 #9

Good thread PFIZ. Much truth too. Some Muslims and Christian Zionists are mere tools (useful idiots) for their Talmudic masters.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2015 13:14 by Return of Zorro.

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 15 Dec 2015 18:47 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:
Good thread PFIZ. Much truth too. Some Muslims and Christian Zionists are mere tools (useful idiots) for their Talmudic masters.

I honestly think this picture is the key representation of all misery in earth.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2015 18:49 by PFIZIPFEI.

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 02 May 2017 21:07 #11

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Talmudic Jews are growing in numbers. How many people in the West have ever heard of the Talmud. The MSM by and large still
keep it hidden away. It's taboo because if the Goyim knew about its dogma against them, the whole system eventually would come crashing down.

From 2012

"Nearly 100,000 Jews gathered at MetLife Stadium Wednesday, August 1, 2012, to participate in the 12th Siyum HaShas celebration. Everyone will celebrate their completion of the Talmud, a record of Jewish law. Many attending have red one page a day for the past seven and a half years.

Sponsored by Agudath Israel of America, the event is characterized by speeches, prayer, singing and dancing.

www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/08/talmud_jewish_celebration_metl.html

In 100 Days, A New Jewish Elite Rises Under Trump

"Among many moves aimed at reversing his predecessor’s policies, President Trump recently decided not to make public the White House visitors logs. Had they been open, the lists would reveal the profound change 100 days of a Trump administration had brought about to the Jewish community’s power structure.

The atmosphere has changed, at least for us. There’s a sense of familiarity and greater receptivity, and that makes a better atmosphere,” said Abba Cohen, vice president for federal affairs at Agudath Israel of America, a group representing the ultra-Orthodox stream.

"Agudath Israel may speak for a relatively small portion of the Jewish community, but it succeeded in landing the first White House meeting among all Jewish groups.

On March 8, leaders of the organization visited the White House and sat down with Trump’s policy advisers, including counterterrorism adviser Sebastian Gorka and Boris Epshteyn, who has since left his position on Trump’s communication team. They were also the first to meet with the education secretary, Betsy DeVos. The group favored her appointment, as it wants to expand the use of public funds for parochial education.

forward.com/news/national/370369/in-100-days-a-new-jewish-elite-rises-under-trump/

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 02 May 2017 21:13 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 02 May 2017 22:38 #12

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member

Truth is anti-semitic

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 02 May 2017 23:51 #13

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Roastie wrote:
"Nearly 100,000 Jews gathered at MetLife Stadium Wednesday, August 1, 2012, to participate in the 12th Siyum HaShas celebration. Everyone will celebrate their completion of the Talmud, a record of Jewish law. Many attending have red one page a day for the past seven and a half years.
a coupla lifetimes.

Well at the rate, they will have the whole thing read in a coupla lifetimes.
That's less than one volume, and there are 73 volumes.
www.amazon.com/Complete-Schottenstein-Talmud-English-Volumes/dp/1578190673

The Talmud is MASSIVE, covering several thousands of years of commentary.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 03 May 2017 10:20 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
bd wrote:
Roastie wrote:

a coupla lifetimes.

Look what comes to light behind the meticulously cultivated over many years in the dif pit homosexual commie mask:

A proud, veritable TALMUD EXPERT !!!

:)

Related:

- truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69242-christ-killers-of-ohio-out-to-shoah-scottie-spencer-and-smoloko.html?start=20#260590
- truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69242-christ-killers-of-ohio-out-to-shoah-scottie-spencer-and-smoloko.html?start=20#260521

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 May 2017 10:38 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 03 May 2017 13:00 #15

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
It becomes obvious after a few threads about Judaism an/or Israel on any forum who the Hasbara crew are.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 03 May 2017 13:01 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 03 May 2017 13:07 #16

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I just finished watching this brief commentary on the Talmud - imo worth 18 minutes of your time

Talmud is a manual licensing jewish domination of all non-jews - but only once jews have gained the upper hand in a locale - hence how they behave in Palestine.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Roastie

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 03 May 2017 15:19 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Voltaire wrote:
Talmud is a manual licensing jewish domination of all non-jews - but only once jews have gained the upper hand in a locale - hence how they behave in Palestine.

It's much worse than just about domination and about much, much more than only about their behaviour in Palestine.

To those of you who haven't watched Horst Mahler's exposure of the Talmud yet, you might want to catch up on his speeches now:

(voice-over by Alfred Schäfer)

I hope they are still available in your countries, because they were made unavailble for Germans.

Read more: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69136-horst-mahler-81-will-have-to-go-to-prison-again-for-another-3-5-years.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 May 2017 15:21 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Roastie

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 03 May 2017 15:59 #18

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
The source of Judaism is the Talmud.

Yossi Gurvitz explains:

When Israel Is Mighty

User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Voltaire

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 03 May 2017 16:21 #19

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I have seen that Yossi vid - all people who cry hate at critics of jewish behaviour need to take the time to watch it.

Truth is anti-semitic

RADICAL ISLAM + JUDEO CHRISTIANITY = TALMUDIC ZIONISM 03 May 2017 17:14 #20

• GMP
  • Silver Member
bd wrote:
Roastie wrote:
a coupla lifetimes.

Hell of a stretch to read the entire Talmud. The 'abbreviated' Talmud is 6,200 pages long according to wiki.
Gods alone knows how many pages there are in the full 73 volume set.
Not my idea of bedtime reading plus, five gets ya ten that nobody else posting on here has ever read the Talmud either.
Far easier to just make shit up or post piccies.
Pfiz loves piccies.,
User(s) who Liked this post: bd
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare