Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Netherlands

Netherlands 04 May 2019 05:30 #141

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
"Cheap" Foreign Labor is a lie. I'm in Western Europe working on a Construction Site with a Polish crew right now. 90% of all the workers are Polish. We all take home about $1500/$2000 a week. We all get the same pay. There's just not enough young men in this country. There's no men who can can be bothered to get to work at 6 am and put in a few extra hours. Western Europe is dying. Westerners have become a suicide cult. This is what the Western Left Liberal Progressive way of thinking does to people. My Polish coworkers are all Traditionalist Conservative Catholics. They all have large families, and healthy attitudes. Non of that GloboHomo crap

KURWA!

Yes... Holland is absolutely getting facerolled with Polish migrants at the moment. They are fucking everywhere, and it are loads of them.

According to statistics Holland's population is growing TWICE as fast as in 2018.

In the first 3 months of this year, the population grew with 24.000 people, of which most are Polish migrants.

I have to say... Polish people are hard workers and at least they are white. But still, they are Eastern European who are a tad different than Western European people.

Holland (and the rest of Europe along with it) is becoming more and more unrecognisable.
You completely missed my point again. Your people are being replaced because they have lost the will to live. They aren't worthy to live anymore. This is your major problem. This is the problem you need to fix to survive. It's not an external problem, it's an internal problem

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 04 May 2019 05:30 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Netherlands 04 May 2019 10:01 #142

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
"Cheap" Foreign Labor is a lie. I'm in Western Europe working on a Construction Site with a Polish crew right now. 90% of all the workers are Polish. We all take home about $1500/$2000 a week. We all get the same pay. There's just not enough young men in this country. There's no men who can can be bothered to get to work at 6 am and put in a few extra hours. Western Europe is dying. Westerners have become a suicide cult. This is what the Western Left Liberal Progressive way of thinking does to people. My Polish coworkers are all Traditionalist Conservative Catholics. They all have large families, and healthy attitudes. Non of that GloboHomo crap

KURWA!

Yes... Holland is absolutely getting facerolled with Polish migrants at the moment. They are fucking everywhere, and it are loads of them.

According to statistics Holland's population is growing TWICE as fast as in 2018.

In the first 3 months of this year, the population grew with 24.000 people, of which most are Polish migrants.

I have to say... Polish people are hard workers and at least they are white. But still, they are Eastern European who are a tad different than Western European people.

Holland (and the rest of Europe along with it) is becoming more and more unrecognisable.
You completely missed my point again. Your people are being replaced because they have lost the will to live. They aren't worthy to live anymore. This is your major problem. This is the problem you need to fix to survive. It's not an external problem, it's an internal problem

1. I didn't miss your point at all. I was only confirming that we are being facerolled by Polish migrants.
2. The problem is the jews who are causing it all. Stop blaming the victims in stead of of the perpetrators and pleading for a Zionist state while you are at it. :cool:

Netherlands 04 May 2019 10:29 #143

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

KURWA!

1. I didn't miss your point at all. I was only confirming that we are being facerolled by Polish migrants.
2. The problem is the jews who are causing it all. Stop blaming the victims in stead of of the perpetrators and pleading for a Zionist state while you are at it. :cool:
Stop blaming others for your problems. Your people are weak and dying. Blaming others is not going to help you. Even if we took all Jews and Non-Whites out of the equation. You would still be weak and dying
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 04 May 2019 10:30 by Rocco.

Netherlands 14 Jun 2019 20:46 #144

• Flare
The Golden One Visiting the Netherlands. Nature and Architecture

Netherlands 15 Jun 2019 05:28 #145

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I've visited the lands of my forebears. The Netherlands was one of the most dreadful places I've ever seen. The climate is harsh, cold, wet, and miserable. I can't believe some of my ancestors ever lived in that godforsaken place

Edit; I did see some nice places in the East and the South of your country. But the West where your main cities are was just horrible imo
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2019 05:33 by Rocco.

Netherlands 15 Jun 2019 05:55 #146

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
I've visited the lands of my forebears. The Netherlands was one of the most dreadful places I've ever seen. The climate is harsh, cold, wet, and miserable. I can't believe some of my ancestors ever lived in that godforsaken place

Edit; I did see some nice places in the East and the South of your country. But the West where your main cities are was just horrible imo

Last summer we had 8 weeks of + 30 Celsius which dried up half of our rivers.

We had mild winter so far and Spring has been nice so far this year.

But yea, Holland isn't the best looking country around, although it's got it's very nice places if you know where to go.
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2019 05:56 by Flare.

Netherlands 15 Jun 2019 06:07 #147

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Last summer we had 8 weeks of + 30 Celsius which dried up half of our rivers.

We had mild winter so far and Spring has been nice so far this year.

But yea, Holland isn't the best looking country around, although it's got it's very nice places if you know where to go.
The pictures you post look like some nuclear wasteland lol
You can't fix stupid

Netherlands 15 Jun 2019 06:27 #148

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
The pictures you post look like some nuclear wasteland lol

I guess these don't.

Netherlands 15 Jun 2019 06:48 #149

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Beautiful pictures, but heavily photoshopped. We can debate your county forever. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. I don't really like your country. And I don't like it's people either
You can't fix stupid

Netherlands 15 Jun 2019 07:19 #150

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Beautiful pictures, but heavily photoshopped. We can debate your county forever. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. I don't really like your country. And I don't like it's people either

I take that as a fine compliment coming from the mouth of a traitor and pathological liar. ;)

Netherlands 15 Jun 2019 07:30 #151

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I take that as a fine compliment coming from the mouth of a traitor and pathological liar. ;)
Ad Hominem you Protestant Heretic
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2019 07:30 by Rocco.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare