Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The War on Women

The War on Women 04 Feb 2016 16:40 #1

• Robert Baird
Christopher Hitchens has many excellent thoughts from which I take a few quotes I feel are warranted in this morass of stupid apes calling out that THEY know G-d.

If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in a quite different world.

God Is Not Great

I try to deny myself any illusions or delusions, and I think that this perhaps entitles me to try and deny the same to others, at least as long as they refuse to keep their fantasies to themselves.

“What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”

Is it too modern to notice that there is nothing [in the ten commandments] about the protection of children from cruelty, nothing about rape, nothing about slavery, and nothing about genocide? Or is it too exactingly “in context” to notice that some of these very offenses are about to be positively recommended?

By trying to adjust to the findings that it once tried so viciously to ban and repress, religion has only succeeded in restating the same questions that undermined it in earlier epochs. What kind of designer or creator is so wasteful and capricious and approximate? What kind of designer or creator is so cruel and indifferent? And—most of all—what kind of designer or creator only chooses to “reveal” himself to semi-stupefied peasants in desert regions?

This is my response to a person spreading Islam on the web.

Again we have the women hating or women diminishing effort of insecure little men. They will tell you in one part of the Judaeo Christian Islamic cult that women are the Harbingers of the original sin. Hammurabi wrote before the myths of Scripture were cobbled together into the Pentateuch or Hebrew Bible and he said women were the possessions of the father until sold to a husband. In many places you still have this form of cheap prostitution and slavery going on through arranged marriages. It is all about MEN with no confidence they can satisfy their equal soul in the eyes of any fair or decent g-d.

The nature of men getting 72 virgins if they do some vile act for their priesthood is a further sickness.

To quote these scripture and seeing the source of such megalomania or outright fraud and insanity is easy. You can also find passages where they say their women are held in high esteem and treated with respect - yet both Islamic and Christian ministers are telling their flock how to beat their wives or discipline them so they will be more appropriate for what purposes these MEN have in mind. I have provided videos and articles describing this in their own words. Here are some words from the Bible (or whatever name you want to give this un-Holy deviate book of MEN.

Genesis 6:2, “That the sons of God saw the daughters of men…”

Genesis 6:4, “There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men…”

Thus women are not from God, and those puny little men "come" into the daughters of other men not God.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War on Women 09 May 2016 09:34 #2

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

The War on Women 13 May 2016 02:45 #3

• Robert Baird
If you knew how to study and read you might learn.

The War on Women 16 May 2016 22:06 #4

• Straight Shooter

The War on Women 16 May 2016 23:44 #5

• Robert Baird
This is my response to a person spreading Islam on the web.

Again we have the women hating or women diminishing effort of insecure little men. They will tell you in one part of the Judaeo Christian Islamic cult that women are the Harbingers of the original sin. Hammurabi wrote before the myths of Scripture were cobbled together into the Pentateuch or Hebrew Bible and he said women were the possessions of the father until sold to a husband. In many places you still have this form of cheap prostitution and slavery going on through arranged marriages. It is all about MEN with no confidence they can satisfy their equal soul in the eyes of any fair or decent g-d.

forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1186-The-War-on-Women
Last Edit: 16 May 2016 23:47 by Robert Baird. Reason: add link