Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hitler's Priestess

Hitler's Priestess 14 Feb 2016 02:36 #1

• Robert Baird
Then we find a woman Hindu Nazi who Hitler shared a lot of ideology with.

Maximiani Portas is one of her birth names. She was Hitler's Priestess according to the book with that title, and it does correctly demonstrate the similarity between Brahmanism and Nazi racial power and insecurity.

What follows is the usual Publisher's Weekly review of a book called non-fiction. I wonder what fiction is if what passed for Nazi scholarship is not fiction.

"Goodrick-Clarke carefully outlines the life of Savitri Devi, a true believer who took Nazism beyond politics: she believed that Hitler was an avatar or god come to earth. Born Maximiani Portas to a Greek/Italian father and an English mother, Devi spent her early years in her native France and in Greece, but she was inexorably drawn to India and traveled there at 27. It was not the culture of India that drew Devi, but her belief that India represented the best of racial segregation. Once in India, she became interested in Hinduism and wed the Brahman A.K. Mukherji in a marriage of shared ideals that also happened to bolster her shaky legal status as a resident Nazi sympathizer. The couple worked on behalf of the Axis powers during the late 1930s and early '40s, with Devi claiming that Mukherji put militant nationalist Subhas Chandra Bose in contact with the Japanese authorities. But the most interesting material is on Devi's intellectual life. Sections on Devi's writings about Egyptian pharaoh Akhnaton, about animal rights, or on her belief that Hitler was an avatar, which includes a lengthy examination of the Hindu theory of cyclical history, provide understanding in ways that subsequent lists of her later travels cannot. Settling back in Calcutta in the 1960s, ""the aged Aryan Hindu prophetess"" became a guiding spirit of the international neo-Nazi movement. Although the writing is stiff and matter-of-fact, Goodrick-Clarke provides plenty of information and insight about this little-known but influential figure. (May)"
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler's Priestess 15 Feb 2016 12:01 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
^

.... another senseless double thread
created by the master of spam threads and c&p
and again your behaviour recalls tay-zax ....

truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/64493-savitri-devi-woman-against-time.html

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 12:02 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hitler's Priestess 15 Feb 2016 13:19 #3

• Robert Baird
Your post is a joke with nothing to say. My post exposes how your ilk copied the Brahmans (Are they not your mud race?). You have zero intellect and only post pics and vids as the person responding to your post noted. PURE Phiz nonsense!

Hitler's Priestess 15 Feb 2016 13:33 #4

• Robert Baird
The book is available for free in pdf format and I will post it here momentarily as reference for what follows.

It is a logical progression from a naïve point of view which emotion has created and hatred of humanity and anything other than animal rights or ecology is the hated enemy, as I see it. I could call her an extreme pet project devotee. There are elements of her perspective which have merit to be certain.

"If Christianity and secular humanism failed to serve the interests of life, she declared that it would be better to brush aside two thousand years of errors and return to the pagan gods. However, she did recognize that the secular religions of racism and nationalism represented a narrower moral ideal than the universal ideals of Christianity and humanism and that it was perhaps retrograde to return to the worship of local and national gods. Nevertheless, she banished these doubts from her mind by asserting that the religion of race was the true expression of the religion of life in the minds of its best exponents.19 These intimations of her latent admiration for Hitler and Nazism remained a mere undertone in A Son of God. At this time it seems that her principal targets were Christianity and secular humanism; nationalism and racism were chiefly invoked to prove hypocrisy or bad faith in the dominant Western religious tradition. Savitri Devi claimed that the Western world was yearning for a religion based on rationality, for a love extended to all living things, and a conception of international relations that renounced war and aggression. The twentieth century was witnessing a growing desire for some ‘‘all-embracing truth, intellectual and spiritual, in the light of which the revelations of experience and faith, the dictates of reason and of intuition—of science and religion—would find their place as partial aspects of a harmoniously organic whole.’’20

In her opinion, this romantic ideal was realized by Akhnaton’s religion of the Disk. Its revival could provide the basis of a new spiritual order grounded in the philosophical traditions of India and Greece and thus unite East and West. In the second half of 1944 Savitri Devi corresponded with Aldous Huxley in California about the religion of the Disk. Huxley thought this a rather naïve affair and declared his own admiration for Eastern religions, particularly Zen, which gave man experience of the divine through a sense of timelessness. Savitri Devi agreed that men could grow to timelessness along various religious paths. However, having experienced it herself for the past six years, she was sure that some could reach the ‘‘peace which is beyond all understanding’’ and which is connected with the consciousness of timelessness through direct, vital communication with the young Prophet of the Sun. So she wrote in the preface to her book, describing herself as ‘‘one who, despite obvious unworthiness, dares to call herself, after three thousand three hundred years, his loving disciple.’’21

By any standards, A Son of God is an extraordinary work of idealism informed by a selective command of secondary sources, incisive reasoning, and an original mind. But it is also flawed by a prejudiced hatred of Christianity and a contempt for the mass of humanity. Besides these antihuman sentiments, a major weakness of the religion of the Disk lies in its nebulous and romantic idealism: a general affirmation of life and energy, devoid of priorities, is no guide for human conduct whatsoever in a complex world. Savitri Devi once described her philosophy as ‘‘true to the earth’’ with a nod toward Friedrich Nietzsche. However, if she applauded the latter’s superhuman morality beyond good and evil and shared his contempt of Christianity for seeking the protection and advantage of the weak and humble, she did not want a superman above nature. Nature and life were the center of her scheme. The injunction to live in accordance with nature was the single commandment of the religion of the Disk. Man should understand nature as a rational, beautiful, and loving order and not seek to superimpose upon it his own needs or ideas of right. Any philosophical or moral notions reflecting this ‘‘supernatural’’ worldview led to error."

www.fatuma.net/text/SavitriDe...Neo-Nazism.pdf

Savitri Devi 15 Feb 2016 13:53 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Robert Baird wrote:
Your post is a joke with nothing to say. My post exposes how your ilk copied the Brahmans (Are they not your mud race?). You have zero intellect and only post pics and vids as the person responding to your post noted. PURE Phiz nonsense!

Tay-zaxian lightgiverian android replicant, surprisingly you posted another working link!

To a RUSSIAN website! :wissl:

TRANSLATION

Nothing about Savitri Devi .... there :dunno: :cool:

:right: TOPIC: Savitri Devi - Woman Against Time

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 13:54 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hitler's Priestess 15 Feb 2016 14:35 #6

• Robert Baird
Kind of like your crap. But I got ya, again.

Now see if you can express a thought about your mud race extremist who created your neo-nazi nonsense.

Hitler's Priestess 15 Feb 2016 14:45 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Robert Baird wrote:
Kind of like your crap. But I got ya, again.

Now see if you can express a thought about your mud race extremist who created your neo-nazi nonsense.

Contrary to you I am presenting PRIMARY SOURCES (see WORKING links above)
so that the readers
are able to make up their mind on their own instead of having to swallow your
trite disinfo tat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Bowden
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Bowden

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 14:52 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hitler's Priestess 15 Feb 2016 15:32 #8

• Robert Baird
Yes, and you are not addressing the issue either, The Indo-Aryan cult of Himmler and others were not smart enough to understand any of what they were dealing with. He knew all about the Druids and Runes (he thought) but he did not know India (Bharat) is actually the source of his own occult interests - or else the reverse is true. Because in glacial eras people moved south or north and intermingled all the time.

Any way India is named after the Bairds - yes, and that is where you get your Runes from on your lapels.

But I do thank you for the proof you supplied about your ilk - Bowden. Here is what I got from your source (having zip to do with Devi).

"Bowden suffered a nervous breakdown in 2010 and was for a while sectioned to a mental hospital.[13] On recovery, he again appeared on the nationalist lecturing circuit at a more low-key level. He addressed a 'New Right' lecture meeting on the subject of Charles Maurras and the Action Francaise five days before dying of heart failure at his home in Berkshire on 29 March 2012, aged 49."

You should be proud to similarly need mental health assistance.

Hitler's Priestess 16 Feb 2016 10:15 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
What's your personal take on "Gold in the Furnace"?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hitler's Priestess 16 Feb 2016 11:24 #10

• Robert Baird
There is beauty and depth of emotion unfounded by or uninspired by truth. Idealism without perspective I guess not unlike Hitler the Prophet in the time he was taking dictation from the likes of Karl Hausohofer and Horbiger. Personal demons and desires are not what should decide the future however.

“There followed terrible days and even worse nights—I knew that all was lost. Only consummate fools could manage to hope for the mercy of the enemy—or liars and criminals. In these nights hatred grew in me, hatred for the perpetrators of this deed.” (Mein Kampf, I, vii, p. 225; cf. Mannheim, p. 206) [Trans. by Ed.].

I propose he was thinking about a dream which saved his life in the first war and those horrific trenches.

For an effete dilettante like Devi to grasp these things is impossible.

Hitler's Priestess 17 Feb 2016 09:07 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
So you did not read "Gold in the Furnace". Did you read any of her books? Which one?
You also did not read HIS book, thus you are only quoting chosen excerpts taken out of
context and not even extracted from the original, unaltered first edition.

If you don't want to read, just listen, while you are spaming this forum with your usual
unproven disinfo tat:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hitler's Priestess 17 Feb 2016 13:43 #12

• Robert Baird
Dear PHIZ

You have many problems including the inability to present facts.

I quoted facts and gave a glowing opinion of your neo-Nazi guru's book and evidence of knowing Hitler.

I have written two books addressing him. I have read more about him than you probably have read about all things in life and reality.

I also quoted YOUR source to show what issues and the kind of people you worship or think have merit - are nutcases. You could say Bowden is not a nutcase and present some of your own thoughts about him, but as per usual you have nothing to say and keep dumping vids and utter trash people who are selling crap have said about people who actually DO something have said since Empire began.

At present in just this thread there are questions outstanding YOU have wilted from answering or have demonstrate you have no knowledge about.

1. Was your guru Bowden a nutcase - did his input cause any positives in this world?
2. Was Devi right about her choice to marry a race your ilk term as mud races?
3. Is your cult worshipping mud races and are they mere imitators of the Brahmins?
4. Do you know what a human racial genetic fact is?

And more generally:

1. Do you know what a genocide is and how many have happened in recent history that are connected with what actually was going on in WWII?
2. Have you heard the phrase "War is Hell" or have you read the Halakah in order to know who causes many genocides - and what reason people like Churchill think the elimination of far larger numbers and percentages of people were righteously culled from this Earth?

Hitler's Priestess 17 Feb 2016 14:16 #13

• Robert Baird
Hitler and Himmler (more so) had a genuine interest in the human genetic history and the sub-continent where humans were safe and current DNA mapping shows (The Himalayas especially) mankind survived a major catastrophe in 8350 BCE or other events at other times.

Though this interest of theirs was real the state of science was nearly non-existent and they chose political expediency and personal power agendas rather than productive or genuine knowledge for their path. This might have changed over time if they had succeeded in conquering the world. Fortunately for the millions of people who would have died on all sides - that did not happen.

Devi had an opportunity to learn more and she should have been less of an extremist in order to stand back and grasp the connections she perhaps sensed about the true nature of humans and their actions against other life forms.

This thread is here to view for any who actually want facts and a glimpse into knowledge going back to at least 10,000 BCE which will soon prove the Indo-Aryan connection and all manner of miscegenating therein.

forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1654-The-Tamil-Siddhar