Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: In Honour of Human Goodness

In Honour of Human Goodness 10 Apr 2016 14:48 #1

• Robert Baird
We owe so much to our ancestors who travelled this Earth sharing knowledge and rebuilding the human race after natural cataclysms. Why have we denied their existence?

Why is it that academia errs so much on history and we see the same errors repeat even after DNA has now proven linguists were correct in the mid 19th Century? There had been so many other forensic sciences before DNA which supported what a team of Smithsonian experts said about the Old Copper Culture of the northern Mississippi and Lake Superior and yet academics like Susan Martin of a nearby podunk university in Saginaw, were aggressively calling any and all comers - "liars" and going about saying things which include outright lies herself. I offered to debate her anywhere at any time just as I did with the Dean of Studies at Trent University who lied about what I said. Doug Weller of the demonramtops website was as bad or worse. The reason - I say --- they are paid to lie and the better they lie or succeed in keeping a lid on true history allows them to continue to get paid. Other institutions like the Canadian Museum of Civilization had to change their name when proven guilty of these lies. Now they are saying they want to do serious study of Manitoulin Island ancient mines over 100,000 years old which they allowed to be built over, and which they have all the proof they need, ferretted away after almost killing, robbing and hounding Rousseau (Their own former head man.) and Dr. Lee into ruination. There are many other examples of artifact destruction with intent to deceive, including the Peterborough Petroglyphs and Barry Fell's work there which Susan Martin offered to debate and yet did not do what she offered.

All over the world nations are founded upon serious lies, and the laws based on the concepts of the religions telling humans such lies are likewise a serious problem. HUMANITY IS NOT AS BAD AS WE ARE TOLD!!!! A few elite people have wrought the devil into existence and it is their acts which show what true evil is.

Yes, the linguists knew other science and artifacts were needed to prove the worldwide culture of Brotherhood developed mankind and his wonderful and often loving culture. Then some of them were taken out of context or made to seem in support of concepts like we saw with the Nazis. Racism has been a fundamental tool against mankind and misogyny has been it's bedmate. It continues to this day and it often includes ignorant people who actually believe the lies, doing exactly what the Nazis did - all over again. I am using the word Nazi for an elite who also tried to oust FDR and are responsible for Pinochet and Stalin along with many others.

"The comparison of languages is perhaps incapable of affording all the results which some persons have anticipated from it. It would be too much to expect from this quarter to demonstrate the unity of race, or an original sameness of idiom in the whole human species. But this resource, if properly applied, will furnish great and indispensable assistance in many particular inquiries relating to the history and affinity of nations.

It would be easy to point out instances in which the examination of languages has rendered substantial and undoubted services to the historian. The history of the Goths, who conquered the Roman empire, will furnish an example. The real origin of this people could not have been known with certainty, if we had not come into possession of an ample specimen of their language in the version of Ulphilas. By this we learn that they were not Getse or Thracians, as most of the writers who lived near to the era of the Gothic invasion supposed them to be, and as some modern historians have maintained; but, in conformity with their own traditions, nearly allied in kindred to the northern tribes of the German family. {There being Visigoths and Ostrogoths - the latter having disappeared and history gives lies as to why and where they went - where lots of proof now exists - they went to Peru.}

The origin of the Polynesian races has been illustrated by an investigation in one respect similar. {Their Ainu blood is in Peru as well.}

Some of these tribes are found in islands so distant from all other inhabited regions, as to furnish an argument in favour of the opinion, that they had the beginning of their existence in their present abodes. But a comparison of their languages has furnished proof that all the most remote insular nations of the Great Ocean derived their origin from the same quarter, and are nearly related to some tribes of people inhabiting a part of the Indian continent and the isles of the Indian archipelago. {See the noted linguist Clyde Winters in the thread on the Tamil Siddhar I connect with the DNN Sidhe.}

Even the history of the African and American tribes has been in many particulars elucidated by an inquiry into the relations of their languages, though the results which have been obtained have not proved to be precisely those which were hypothetically anticipated, and with hope of arriving at which these researches were in part undertaken. {The breaking of the Mayan code a few years ago revives hope in Brotherhood thinking as averse to the presentation of savages by the real heathens who burned both libraries and librarians since the era of Bishop Landa whose own writings proved great culture and civilization proof.}

Philologists have sought in vain in the old continent for a nation, from whose speech the diversified idioms of America may with any degree of probability be derived ; but an examination of the American languages themselves has led to some interesting results. The native races of North America are referred by a classification of their dialects to a few great divisions, several of which extend as radii issuing from a common centre in the north-western part of the continent, where it is divided from Asia by Behring's Strait. The traditions prevalent among the ancient Mexicans seem to have derived credit from the discovery of a chain of nations extending almost from New Mexico to Mount St. Elias, in the neighbourhood of the Esquimaux Tsehugazzi ; their languages, particularly those of the Ugalyachmutzi and Koluschians, bearing a curious analogy to that of the Aztecs and Tlaxcallans. Another series of nations, the Karalit,
or Esquimaux, connected by affinities of dialect, has been traced from the settlements of the Tschuktschi in Asia, along the polar zone to Acadia and Greenland. Light has also been thrown in a similar manner on the history of the Lenni Lenape, and the great kindred family of Algonquin nations, {Researchers recently working to show Navajo far to the south have the same linguistic roots. Check into Topper's top archy named Goodyear who has blown the lid off the Clovis lie and takes the settling back to 50,000 years ago - see others like Guidon and Carter going back much further -etc.} on that of the Iroquois, and likewise of the Floridian and other races of North America, by a comparison of their national traditions with the indications discovered in their dialects. One circumstance, which is perhaps of more importance than all the preceding, is the singular congruity in structure between all the American languages, from the northern to the southern extremity of the continent {Thomas Jefferson observed this but his researches were lost crossing the Potomac River and he never got back to the work.}. To this I only allude at present, having already in another place surveyed the facts on which the observation is founded, as they have been developed by the researches of Barton, Hervas, Von Humboldt, Heckewelder, and Duponceau. In Africa a remarkable and interesting fact was the discovery of a nation occupying nearly the whole northern region of that
continent, to which the Kabyles of Mauritania and the Tuarik of the Great Desert belong, and whose branches extend from the Oasis of Siwah on the eastern, to the mountains of Atlas, and even to the Canary islands, on the western side; the Guanches, the old inhabitants of those islands, whose remains are said to lie embalmed in the mummy caves {The same techniques used in Peru and Scotland.} of Teneriffe, spoke, as it appears, a dialect of the same language as the Kabyles and Berbers."

"Full text of "The eastern origin of the Celtic nations proved by a comparison of their dialects with the Sanskrit, Greek, Latin, and Teutonic languages : forming a supplement to Researches into the physical history of mankind""

www.archive.org/stream/easter...cuoft_djvu.txt

The last comment supported later by Barry Fell. There is a tribe in Africa who came to the region near Venezuela and elsewhere who have six fingers - one of whom was in Major League Baseball and they have been in South America for at least ten millennia. The RH factor of the Pima Indians and a thousand other things from top scholars like Nuttall, Meggars, Kelley, Coe, Kehoe, Lopatin, Jennings, Dillehay, Chatters, Leakey etc..
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

In Honour of Human Goodness 17 Apr 2016 01:44 #2

• Robert Baird
Transparency in Government, Media and Religion

The most important part of any course where reading is involved or people are sharing their thoughts has to start with stipulating the weaknesses of learned knowledge and the need for questioning one's beliefs. Here is a central part of the problem historians or truth seekers face. This one example covers almost all of history.

Do you believe what you read in the paper today? Which side of the event do you believe? Is either one correct? When you look back on the event a month later after reading more accounts does your opinion of the first accounts change?

The following link mentions Hecateus was the first to use the word 'keltoi' in 500 BCE. I doubt that for many reasons including the word Celt is a roman epithet to diminish the 'kelts' and earlier cultures they stole and fought from and with. When was the first time 'Celt' was used to describe a people rather than the hammered tool made from early alloying caused in fires like those set to cause rock to break and release gold or gems? That is called Spalling and it was probably used before Dolni Vestonici double kiln technology and ceramic making in 27,000 BCE. Hammered tool - in case you do not know, is synonymous with a drunken lout. That is the kind of history that survived Empire and was still being written by Hume in the era of Gibbon who wrote the definitive book on Rome. That is what books used in schools still pass along as fact.

Though the following says we have many ancient historians and geographers and books they wrote - they do not. The works of Poseidonius are quoted by others and I think his originals were too instructive about the origins of actual inventions and culture so they had to be destroyed. His work is quoted by Herodotus who was ridiculed for writing fictions (now proven by archaeology - Amazons and Sybaris are examples). Then there is the usual matter of journalists writing things to appease or please their masters or employers. The Senchus Mor told the history of the Kelts for 25,000 years and thus it was a primary target for elimination and doctoring by the likes of St. Patrick who we have proof did just that. Strabo wrote that the Kelts of Iberia had a 7500 year written history. Roma and Greece were not even glints in the eyes of the Phoenician Keltoi in the era before the second millennia BCE began. The Phoenicians however were working on writing alphabets and are the acknowledged originators of all Mediterranean alphabets. I say it is more than that as you would know if you read my numerous points, books and articles on the subject quoting all manner of experts including Flinders-Petrie in his Formation of the Alphabet.

"The Celts of the distant north have not yet taken to writing, but we have many accounts of people who have been to their lands or who have talked to people who have. The Carthaginian Himilcar was one of the first people to leave an account of the area. Hecataeus of Miletus (c 500B.C.), an early geographer and writer, was the first to use the term "Keltoi". His works are quoted by the later Herodotus (c. 450 B.C.). Pytheas of Massalia (4th century B.C.) spoke of an island called Brettanike. He travelled there and possibly beyond around 310 - 306 B.C. Theopompus' 4th century B.C. account of Philip II of Macedon includes his contacts with the Keltoi. Hieronymus of Cardia and Phylarchus, both of the 3rd century B.C., wrote about the customs of the Keltoi. Marinus wrote about the Keltoi in the 1st century B.C. Poseidonius' first-hand account of Gaul in the 1st century B.C. is much quoted by Diodorus Siculus (1st century B.C.), and Strabo (25 A.D.). There is also a copy of a Greek inscription in Upper Egypt (185 B.C.) that tells how some mercenaries with Greek names caught a fox or jackal. From the inscription it is obvious that the mercenaries were, in fact, Keltoi."

http://www.peiraeuspubliclibrary.com/history.html

In Honour of Human Goodness 18 Apr 2016 02:35 #3

• Straight Shooter
I found the op interesting, is this a cut and paste or original thoughts?

In Honour of Human Goodness 18 Apr 2016 03:08 #4

• Robert Baird
It is a cut and paste of my work -and the coloured portion is what the link provides from others who confirm my work. I go much further in establishing the origins of language and the use of memes in them for many millennia. I was mentored by the only speakers of Ogham which is the root Phoenician language and they gave all alphabets to all the Mediterranean peoples and more.

Ogham has many tracts including Runes which people here have little knowledge about There are scholars who say (I agree) it is the source for the Tao Te Ching as well. I demonstrate it is a source of the Quipas in Peru and it is obviously sign language. I have probably put something here about Le Placard baton as well.
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2016 03:18 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

In Honour of Human Goodness 18 Apr 2016 03:25 #5

• Straight Shooter
Respect to you Robert Baird, some of it went over my head i wish i could watch a youtube version where you break it all down.

In Honour of Human Goodness 18 Apr 2016 03:39 #6

• Robert Baird
I did a book called From OM (Yes, the universal sound of Eastern Mysticism) to Ogham about a decade ago.

I have a whole lot of further proof about the matter - or should I say confirmation since then. There is a twenty plus post thread on Ogham and Aymara and others on Mandalas, Tamil Siddhar (Like Sidhe of the DNN -see Ainu thread for thirty more long posts) and Original Danubian culture and such at W-M. There is a video of the Siddhar to Tarim or Altai part done by Clyde Winters who was part of a scholarly group I was invited to about a dozen years ago. He had not connected these two things when we were together on that Yahoo site.

If I were to do a History Channel Show (I told a producer there) I would require a moderator to check facts - in a debate with all the liars I knew they would have in their show on the Origin of Language or Alphabets. I told them who would be capable of being the moderator. It would require at least one computer nerd to keep up on just my part of the convo - if they were fully prepared in advance.

Here is the thread which includes Clyde's site.

forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1654-The-Tamil-Siddhar
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2016 03:42 by Robert Baird. Reason: add link

In Honour of Human Goodness 18 Apr 2016 18:45 #7

• Robert Baird
If you read The End of History and The Last Man you will find an actual confession from an actual social engineer employed by the US who was promoted up the ladder into the shadow government about 2001.

The most important point made had to do with how every "absolute religion" is and always has been a tool for social engineering.

Contrary to the Nazi or fascist element who see Jews (and know not what one is) or Illuminati agendas in this, the reality is the people who are causing more information and less control are fighting against their ilk. Yes, the Hollywood productions expose the forces for Fascism or control. They are anti-racist and pro good government. That includes Bond and many others I could name.

Here is real social engineering from history!

There are few among our leaders who seem to care about our children and their education - when you consider the Cycle of Violence that former US Surgeon General C. Everett Koop called an epidemic. There are no intake questionaires at hospitals or schools. The incidence of family violence runs over 50% according to some official agencies. Religious freedoms are often cited as the reasons behind this and risk management is what administrators are taught rather than ethics and nurturing our wounded brothers and sisters.

Among the many contributions of great men like Alfred North Whitehead you will often find them commenting or contributing to educational issues and social ethics. These words often quoted from Whitehead by Ralph Nader are the essence of what Esalen is all about.

"Duty arises from our potential control over the course of events. Where attainable knowledge could have changed the issue, ignorance has the guilt of vice."

Family Values in Ancient Times:

Many people of the present make some very grave and disturbing assumptions about prior unethical behaviour by humans. My theories may be biased and overly appreciative of a time before Empire. There is less data due to the destructive power of Empire and the hegemony to go on. However, that data is more pure and less likely to have been promoted or propagandized for the interests of power-mongers. Top scholars and those who are regarded as great academics still debate whether women ever had equal rights and some state there never were matriarchal societies of great note. John Ralston Saul says society "has come to resemble the obscure and controlling scholasticism of the Middle Ages." (1)

Could it be that ethics and moral behaviour had higher importance in the communal houses of the Kelts and North American Indians, as well as other societies throughout this awesome world? We now know it has been traversed by ancient humans who loved and played all over the place for a far longer period than we have been lead to believe. Is it possible that basic principles were easily communicated and respect was the goal of people long ago? Why even debate the point about power and money - they had little need of it. Western society still has much of the ingrained misogyny of millennia of macho Mediterranean mores and the rest of the world is far worse. What greater issue is there than incest and family violence? It rots the fabric of families and society as a whole. This quote from respected anthropologist Carlton Coon about the 'hunting societies' of prehistory sets a stage we need to appreciate and evaluate.

"While under certain circumstances, in some societies, a young man may marry a woman past menopause, he may manage to have sexual relations with other women, and may eventually get a nubile second wife." (2)

This seems a workable arrangement that includes education and the planning of families to avoid unnecessary abortion or mouths who aren't truly cared for, doesn't it? The older woman presumably would be able to satisfy the early sexual energy of the young man, without leading their social or tribal culture into all the problems associated with children having children. The young man might even develop some sexual techniques and understand his urges better than pure lustful infatuation or the need to run off to fight in order to get rape and pillage payment for some Lord or Caesar. Then when financially and emotionally prepared for parenting he might actually do a decent job. Coon was able to observe it exists in some Neolithic societies of the present day. When the second wife arrived it might present some problems but in most cases the first wife would probably enjoy helping the new wife to understand her opportunities better.

Keltic Kids were a resource and source of pride for the whole clan. In the dynamic of raising a child this allowed for many things to occur in a more mature environment with less emotional blackmail. That does not lessen the aspirations parents have for their children but it makes for a lot less vicarious pressure, as parents have to spend all their waking hours attending to the needs of kids; who see a way to get what they want by playing to the unrealistic parents who have yet to learn what they need to know. North American Indians show a similar approach to child-raising. The Stadacona Indians sent some of their children with Cartier, much as the Kelts shared educational opportunities with trading partners. Aunts and uncles do the disciplining of children among the Cree. The extended family and communal living is very clannish. Gibbon noted there were heraldic Indian regalia that mirrored those of British heraldry.

The Hurons and Iroquois are most like the Irish or Norse Kelts in their social structure. Crimes committed by a member of a family or clan (tribe) are paid for by the whole family. With this kind of policing or morals bureaucracy would starve for want of something to do. The compassion and behaviour modification of a family is better than that of the police or prisons, I think. The women of the Iroquois were the decision makers in most cases except the daily running of a war once it was approved. These women owned the assets or leaseholds. No one owned land just as was true in the land use laws of the Kelts which the English had to expunge along with all other just and fair culture when they finally forced Ireland under their rule. The Indians still practice Potlatch or the giving of respect and assets despite the 1920s law against it in Canada. We can all imagine the Tax collectors don't like this kind of custom. It was much more than mere taxes the government sought. The Supreme Court ruled the government and Catholic Church were intent on the total destruction of Indian beliefs.

"In any event, the incest tabus recognized in any given hunting society bear some relationship to his choice (or to his and/or her parents' choice) of a marital partner. Of these prohibitions there are three basic and quite different incest tabus, prohibiting intercourse between father and daughter, mother and son, and brother and sister. These prohibitions are not based on instinct or the inductive experience of the genetic consequences that sometimes result {Like the idiots and haemophiliacs or sexual deviates who lead us as a result of 'noble' heritage - to war and other great heroic endeavours.}. Some individuals violate them, but if so the violations do not result in marriage.

To a considerable extent these primary incest tabus are based on two kinds of antisocial results. Parent-child intercourse would disrupt the lines of authority between generations, lines that hold the family together. Brother-sister intercourse during adolescence would inhibit intermarriage between families, reducing their interdependence. Were a married woman to have intercourse with her brother, it would create a state of serious conflict between her husband and his brother-in-law, two kinsmen by marriage who, in certain cultures, might need each other's confidence and help." (3)

The 'controlling scholasticism of the Middle Ages' referred to by Ralston Saul was part of the continuing effort to destroy these real family values. The marriage laws of the Kelts had to be eliminated because these laws were equitable and fair to women and children. Bastards were not ever possible in Keltic society and the idea of a single mother was totally different than it is today. Of course, the payment of mercenaries including the rape and pillage which enabled men to gradually lose all decent tabus or constructs based on the ancient means of care for each other that were part of all the systems Brotherhood developed, through common sense. The elevation of Gods from the state of hero (mere human) to Divine Rights and separate from Nature, is at the root of a lot of it. Heyerdahl thinks Odin was a Keltic king in southern Russia around the time of Christ and I find that entirely likely. When man began to say other men were unable to comprehend nature and needed an interpreter for the collective soul of humanity and all life, things began the downward drift to the hegemony that often even denies man has a soul.

The extent of character assassination by academics that do not delve into the reasons for Caesar's propaganda or quote others who did not employ due diligence is as evident today as it ever was. The people who focus on Keltic sacrifices and trophy head customs are telling a fact but not the whole truth. What is abortion and capital punishment if not sacrificing the life of people, perhaps for a common good? Victorian prudishness developed the 'sins and demons' fear-mongering of Jehovian greed even further. In fact the Western Tradition has succeeded in the destruction of all Ancient Knowledge if you were to believe what is allowed to be disseminated through 'official' or educational channels.

The Temples of Saphos and Mesopotamia joined all Mediterranean cultures in some form of forced prostitution for women, while the Biblical 'Devoted Ones' were sacrificed when the priest or his cronies were through with other obvious and disgusting uses of them. Often the orphans and waifs caused by the changing laws and racial unrest and prejudice fomented in these times, led souls to a place worse than the Hell ruled by the Catholic created Satan. The excellent book called The Golden Bough by Sir James Frazer gives ample evidence from credible sources about burning Red Heads and women of all classes being forced to sell their bodies and give the money to the Temple. It may have started with Abraham (and other Ur-Story proponents with their harems) and his baby-factories but it was certainly not the way of ancient Kelts even after his time. The Indians of North America and the natives of Hawaii are ample testimony of the diversity of Keltic egalitarian approaches.

In Honour of Human Goodness 19 Apr 2016 17:26 #8

• Robert Baird
I see value in comparing Linear A and Linear B to symbols over the whole world because I do not buy the Flat Earth theory promoted indirectly by academia - once mandated by empire/religion.

The Linear A and Linear B scripts connect Crete and the Old Europe Keltoi or Phoenicians.

Gary Rendsburg writes eloquently and passionately about his teacher Cyrus Gordon. Gordon was a person who actually was living amongst the people and conversed with the great discoverers like Sir Flinders-Petrie so he knew what forces were aligned against real history. Crete was connected with New Grange in Ireland by Joseph Campbell - another truth teller. Campbell observed the wear on floor rocks or stones where Investitures took place at the same astronomical time in these far away places. Of course, there are numerous other discredited sources which back up Campbell, Gimbutas, Gordon and Fell including the last two speakers of the five dialects of Ogham I met about a quarter of a century ago. It has made me into the same passionate seeker who speaks about the hegemony in academia - as Gary indicates was true for Gordon in this excerpt from a great resource you can now read.

"ALTHOUGH CYRUS H. GORDON'S EARLIEST PUBLISHED WORK ON Minoan appeared.in 1957, his rumination on the problem began as early as 1931. In June of that year the young Gordon was sailing to the Near East for his first visit. His own words tell the story:

One June night as we were sailing along the coast of Crete, I was sitting with a group of companions on deck, and I was impelled to express my thoughts somewhat as follows: "The Minoan inscriptions from this island are the main challenge to the decipherers of tomorrow. Some- one with the necessary knowledge will succeed, through hard and honest work, in deciphering Minoan." In retrospect, I realize that is no way to talk to travelling companions on a moonlit night in the Mediterranean, but I was shamed and silenced by a middle-aged businessman named Mr Davis, who looked at me with disgust and said, "You sound like a high school valedictorian." I mention the incident only to bring out the fact that my active concern with the problem twenty-five years later had a quarter century of brooding (much of it subconscious) behind it (Gordon 1971:154-5).1

Fast forward to the year 1956. In the intervening years Gordon had produced three editions of his standard works on the Ugaritic language (Gordon 1940; 1947; 1955c), as well as a standard translation of the Ugaritic myths and epics (Gordon 1949). As is well known, Gordon's work on Ugaritic did not end with his contributions on the language and the literature. Gordon saw that Ugarit was much more than a major source of Canaanite literature providing invaluable material for the background of the Hebrew Bible. For Gordon, Ugaritic was a bridge which spanned the worlds of the Hebrews and the Greeks. Thus, during this same period Gordon pro- duced his seminal works on the common background of the two cultures (see most importantly Gordon 1955a). More- over, it became clear to Gordon that the hub which connected these worlds was Crete (kptr is the home of Kothar-wa-Hasis, the Ugaritic god of arts and crafts; his correspondent in the Greek pantheon is Hephaistos, whose home is also Crete; the Philistines of the Bible emigrated to Canaan from Caphtor; and so on). Others in this special issue are discussing Gor- don's work on Ugaritic and on the common background of Greek and Hebrew civilizations, so there is no need for me to say more on these subjects. Still, it is worth pointing out the obvious, that no portion of Gordon's world is unconnected from the other portions. This singular scholar's work on Minoan did not surface ex nihilo; it can only be understood in light of his work on Ugaritic and Aegean interconnections. In 1956 Michael Ventris and John Chadwick published their important book Documents in Mycenaean Greek (Ventris and Chadwick 1956). A bit of background is necessary to bring us to this important event in modem archaeological and philological research. Starting in 1893 and for several decades there- after, Sir Arthur Evans excavated at various sites on Crete and there discovered the great Bronze Age civilization of ancient Crete which he called Minoan after the legendary king Minos (Evans 1921- 36 is his most comprehensive work). Among his important finds were several hundred day tablets bearing writing in two different, yet very similar, scripts. Evans called the older of the two scripts Linear A and the more recent one Linear B.2 Due to the number of signs, it was assumed by all scholars that both scripts were syllabaries (i.e., non-alphabetic).

....A Partial view of the remains of the palace at Knossos, the major Minoan center excavated by Sir Arthur Evans between 1899 and 1935. Located on the north coast of Crete, Knossos, the largest Minoan palace site, produced clay tablets inscribed with Linear A as well as tablets bearing Linear B. V A partial grid of the Minoan syllabary (Gordon 1966:Plate XI). Other signs appear in the texts, but these are of certain reading based on their close similarity to the Linear B signs used to represent Mycenaean Greek."

http://jewishstudies.rutgers.edu/docman/rendsburg/90-someone-will-succeed-in-deciphering-minoan-cyrus-h-gordon-and-minoan-linear-a/file

A more complete paper from Gary.

jewishstudies.rutgers.edu/docman/rendsburg/502-rendsburg-cv/file
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 17:32 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more