Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 14:36 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

I loved the way that this adult toddler ‘Trigglypuff’ was dealt with by Dr Hoff-Sommers. When Trigglypuff screamed ‘stop treating us like children’ Dr Hoff-Sommers said: ‘Well stop acting like a child then’. Come to think about it Trigglypuff was behaving worse than a toddler. I think that my 15month old son, ‘Laughing Boy’, behaves better than Trigglypuff did.

As The Rebel Media said of Trigglypuff, she really is the physical embodiment of all that is wrong with the social justice movement. Rebel Media said:

Imagine the very embodiment of radical feminism, fat-shaming, white privilege, safe spaces, trigger warnings and queer studies. This is what you get with Trigglypuff.

The rare creature was first spotted in a viral video by Campus Reform. The protester was attempting to disrupt an event at the University of Massachusetts in which Steven Crowder, Christina Hoff Sommers and Milo Yiannopoulos were speaking.

The radical protester passed out literature that claiming all three of the speakers, “demonstrate either that you don’t give a shit about people’s trauma and pain and think it’s funny to thrust people into states of panic and distress OR that you fundamentally do not understand what a trigger is, what it means to be triggered, and what a trigger warning is meant to prevent.”

When asked by Campus Reform to elaborate, she claimed, “Campus Reform causes death and death threats due to its extreme language.”

I have to say that I’ve read a fair bit about the Campus Reform group and I can’t see anywhere where they have engaged in ‘extreme language’. They’ve spoken of things that the Left may disagree with, and also called for an end to the misuse of legislation designed to make things more equitable for both men and women. Campus Reform have also spoken out against the abuse of ‘due process’ by college authorities when young men have been the subject of false accusations of sexual assault or sexual misconduct.

None of these things in particular strike me as the sort of things that would cause death threats.

Trigglypuff’s comment that it’s wrong to mock people’s ‘trauma’ in colleges by using words or talking about subjects that ‘trigger’ them makes me ask this question: If someone is so mentally fragile and damaged that they need trigger warnings from lecturers before reading ‘The Great Gatsby’, as happened in one case spoken about by Dr Hoff-Sommers in one of her videos, then are they suitable for university? University should be a place where you are exposed to different points of view, different opinions and different knowledge. It is not a safe space and nor should it be.

In another case raised by Dr Hoff-Sommers at a lecture she did at one particular university, 30 adult women felt so ‘triggered’ by hearing a different point of view to the one given by their Gender Studies professors, that they retreated to a ‘safe room’ full of soft toys, Playdoh and whale song. If these women are so fragile that they cannot hear an opposing opinion to the one they have been given, then what use are they going to be on the outside world, the world outside the academy. In that world they are going to hear stuff they disagree with all the time and they are going to find that there is no safe space in the real world for them. They are either going to grow up very fast and get very angry about the wasted time and money they spent at college and the BS they’ve been, or they are going to be mental health casualties. Neither path is a good one.

I believe that Trigglypuff is going to regret her outburst a lot in the future. In the age of the internet nobody is completely anonymous for long. I look back and feel that I’m lucky that the left wing knobwittery of my younger self wasn’t done in the age of the internet. I know I’m not totally anonymous on here (waves to the boys and girls at Cheltenham) but I guard as much of my privacy as I can, mostly to protect my family from assault by Islamic psychopaths. Trigglypuff is not so lucky, her tantrum is out there and has not only gone viral, but has become a meme. Already a large number of tech savvy people have been digging into her background and come up with some interesting snippets of information including the names she uses, her OK Cupid dating website profiles (interesting), how much she, or her family, is paying for her college tuition (US$41,000/year) and what causes she is involved in (fat acceptance). The bulletin board linked to below claims to have an awful lot of data on her.

kiwifar.ms/threads/trigglypuff-cora-gales-cora-miriam-cora-segal-real-name.20111/

Trigglypuff has been revealed to be in real life Cora Segal, and as how I’ll refer to her from now on in this piece. Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms, a site dedicated it said of itself to ‘eccentrics on the web’ have both revealed her real name along with other names that she has used. This tantrum is going to follow Ms Segal throughout her life now. Whenever she goes for a job, goes on a date, introduces her self to people, when they meet her they will be thinking ‘trigglypuff tantrum’. In a way I feel sorry for her but she is an adult, she should have known that kicking off in the manner that she did would be picked up, commented on and distributed.

Ms Segal is the living, breathing embodiment of the loud, intolerant, aggressive, single minded, brainwashed automatons that that social justice movement is producing. It is to be hoped that Ms Segal unfortunate and mirth causing actions go some way to discrediting the social justice movement and social justice warriors themselves. I look at Ms Segal and her actions and I shudder to think of what could happen if her or someone like her was given power over others. She may have screamed ‘freedom of speech’ during her rant but her attitudes and that of other SJW’s are the antithesis of the idea of freedom of speech and open debate. Ms Segal may on they other hand have inadvertently done the cause of freedom, and the cause of dealing with a dishonest politically motivated Left dominated academia, a great service. Ms Segal showed the world what those who believe in academic freedom are up against and for that we should all say thank you to her. She has shot herself and her cause in the foot, which is better that having her and those like her shooting the rest of us for saying the social justice emperor has no clothes.

www.fahrenheit211.net/2016/05/02/the-trigglypuff-case-social-justice-warriors-have-become-their-own-worst-enemy-something-we-should-all-be-thankful-for/?cb=02523172772489488
Last Edit: 04 May 2016 14:38 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Flare, Grolongo

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 15:06 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Last Edit: 04 May 2016 15:07 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Flare

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 15:42 #3

• Grolongo
:noway: :noway:

I trew up im my mouth a liltle
Last Edit: 04 May 2016 15:48 by Grolongo.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Flare

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 15:53 #4

• Grolongo
Orangeaid wrote:
Found a great comment on youtube that I just needed to share with you:

''This video is disgusting and everyone that's laughing at it needs to stop. This beautiful creature of the sea should not have been yanked from its natural habitat and dumped in an auditorium! Look how it flaps its flippers and screams in panic, we need to crowdfund a tow truck to drag it back to the Atlantic ASAP.''
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Flare

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 15:58 #5

Orangeaid wrote:
A perfect representation of ''Social justice Warrior'' tolerance and understanding. That's a very well made Gif too. Would have taken a bit of time doing all the motion tracking & Chroma keying to put that comp together.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid, Flare, Grolongo

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 16:25 #6

:umm:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 18:34 #7

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
"jewess?"
who actually uses words like that, except for fucking bigots, of course?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 19:32 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
bd wrote:
"jewess?"

:iitm: :chuckle:

A female Jew.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Jewess

biblehub.com/topical/j/jewess.htm

"Do not speak of the attachment of the Jewess to her people: that of the Gipsy is greater."

Rahel Varnhagen: The Life of a Jewess

www.dict.cc/?s=jewess

etc blah blah

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, peacenik, Flare

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 19:35 #9

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
^^^^ thanks for reinforcing my point.

it is a word that is only used by bigots, like "negress." (black woman)
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 20:10 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
bd wrote:
^^^^ thanks for reinforcing my point.

it is a word that is only used by bigots, like "negress." (black woman)

La Négresse by Henri Matisse

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 21:45 #11

• Flare
She's absolute human garbage.

Positive side to it is that she's good for the alt-right cause as she will wake up a lot of people to how insane the marxists and SJW's are.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid, Grolongo

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 22:01 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Flare wrote:
She's absolute human garbage.

Positive side to it is that she's good for the alt-right cause as she will wake up a lot of people to how insane the marxists and SJW's are.

I rather tend to think she is the typical victim of Jewish brainwashing of their own offspring.

Did you watch "Defamation" by Yoav Shamir?

It's shocking what they do to their children, besides mutilating the boys genitally.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 May 2016 22:05 by PFIZIPFEI.

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 23:25 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
bd wrote:
"jewess?"

:iitm: :chuckle:

A female Jew.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Jewess

biblehub.com/topical/j/jewess.htm

"Do not speak of the attachment of the Jewess to her people: that of the Gipsy is greater."

Rahel Varnhagen: The Life of a Jewess

www.dict.cc/?s=jewess

etc blah blah

You'd expect nothing less from the male version of trigglypuff would you. I think "jewess" may have triggered him! :hahano:

Here's hoping he doesn't start posting pics from his on line dating pages! :O nobody on earth needs to experience those!! :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 04 May 2016 23:34 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
From her Facebook page.

When people write things like “Daaaaamn lookin good” and “hottiii,” this is the equivalent of giving trophies to loser kids. Because she believes it. More than likely she’s gotten plenty of those growing up. Then when they get to college they demand that everyone make them happy at all times, because their entire life has been people lying to them in order to make them feel happy about themselves. They have a complete inability to handle the truth.

She’s also got a solution for criminal justice reform:

“Abolition of prisons and the police is reproductive justice.”

Can’t make this stuff up. This person is a senior in college, and they honestly believe that we should get rid of prisons and cops. What could possibly go wrong?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Flare, Grolongo

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 10 May 2016 01:59 #15

• Grolongo
Trigglypuff Dance Remix!! (Official Version)

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 07 Dec 2016 09:26 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
How's Trigglypuff doing?

Did she explode or something?

:D

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 07 Dec 2016 11:14 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Is this her?

She is Jewish

If not I'm sure she's happily eating something

"Trigglypuff": The fat anarcho-communist Jewess at a $41,000 p.a. college who's ended the SJW movement 07 Dec 2016 12:06 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thanks to Daily Fail "evidence", member "Ausrotten", previously known as "Rat" and "Blue_Tackler" and "Cousin_Frothy"

will have a very happy Hanukkah this year. ;)

:chuckle:

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/68398-the-holocaust-deniers-triad-of-traits.html?start=260#241002

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2016 12:08 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia