Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 20 May 2016 13:24 #61

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Nope.
It's always been like that.
We forget all our prior lives at the moment of our birth and spend each lifetime striving to remember them.
Just a theory that but a nice one IMO.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 20 May 2016 13:51 #62

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Where did you hear about this blueprint for reincarnation? Seems a bit of a futile life without any guaranteed way of accessing these prior existences. Reincarnation just seems too rare and random in revealing itself to be an integral part of our lives.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 20 May 2016 14:03 #63

• GMP
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
Where did you hear about this blueprint for reincarnation? Seems a bit of a futile life without any guaranteed way of accessing these prior existences. Reincarnation just seems too rare and random in revealing itself to be an integral part of our lives.

It's one of the ideas in Spiritualism.
Other ideas in Spiritualism are also on offer cos it aint a dogmatic path.
I like that version though.
Way it goes is this..
100% of people die.
Everybody's spirit goes to the Summer land ( Spiritualist version of 'heaven').
Bit like California but all free and without the shootings or drought.
Reincarnation is optional, some go for it others prefer to stick around in Summerland.
Way I see it is when everybody you loved from this time around is up there in Summerland, aft a while it must get a bit boring for some.
Hence the chance of another go down here if you want it.
That's my riff on it. Other Spiritualists will see it different and rightly so.
We don't aim to convert anybody and all opinions are equally valued.
More here. www.snu.org.uk/spiritualism/spiritualism.html
:)
Last Edit: 20 May 2016 14:06 by GMP.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 20 May 2016 14:10 #64

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Is reincarnation meant to be a natural occurence of the universe, or is it a system designed by a creator to develop souls to their full potential?

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 20 May 2016 14:20 #65

• GMP
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
Is reincarnation meant to be a natural occurence of the universe, or is it a system designed by a creator to develop souls to their full potential?

If it happens then it's natural I suppose.
Not sure about some 'creator' though that's another 'free vote' in Spiritualism.
Some go for it, some don't.
I don't know but err on the side of caution insofar as even if there isn't one why not hope that there might be and keep an open mind?
That way you have lost feck all.
It's those twonks who go round claiming to speak on behalf of some sort of creator that I get off the bus for.
feckin' idiots.
How TF could anyone human even begin to understand what makes some sort of 'god' tick and then tell,others about it?
It'd be like an ant describing, to a caterpillar; how to rewire a house and why a rewire might be a good idea.
Futile
Last Edit: 20 May 2016 14:21 by GMP.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 20 May 2016 14:32 #66

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
A system that originated from nothing, fully capable of dealing with the energy forces within it in a manner that suggested reason, would be as remarkable as a god that actually gave a fuck about our petty little squabbles, and often brutal lives.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 20 May 2016 15:00 #67

• GMP
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
A system that originated from nothing, fully capable of dealing with the energy forces within it in a manner that suggested reason, would be as remarkable as a god that actually gave a fuck about our petty little squabbles, and often brutal lives.

“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”
(Terry Pratchett in 'Lords and Ladies')

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 20 May 2016 17:29 #68

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I think serious scientists just describe it as nothing because they can't get any data from before that point, so it may as well be nothing as far as their experimenting is concerned.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 20 May 2016 21:38 #69

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
Has modern man degenerated that much that they no longer recall their soul's previous incarnations and can no longer learn from them?

I think so?

I think the most obvious thing about Man is that Man has amnesia. Man built all those fantastic structures on earth, and now has no idea why, or how they were built? That's mass amnesia.

But on a more personal level, IMO, in the past, Man paid more attention to who and what he was to incarnate into, than modern Man does. In the past, death was a celebrated,planned affair where there wasn't so much fear connected to the unknown as there is today. Death was simply the rite of passage into the afterlife. and one was careful of what blood line to get into. Whereas today death and rebirth is chaotic, random, and fearful of the unknown. Man tends to pick any body that happens along.

I believe those fantastic life spans given to certain biblical characters and Egyptian Kings are a direct result of careful breeding and staying in the same bloodline? E,g, The biblical Abraham character was said to live for a 178 years.. That's impossible for a human body to live that long. But the consciousness that is Abraham could assume bodies along the same bloodline, in the same family or "house" and remain the person, Abraham through a succession of bodies.

I believe this living great lifespans through a succession of bodies was more common place and better understood in the remote past than it is today? I also believe there is a direct relationship between incarnating in the same "house" or blood line and amnesia? I believe amnesia is partially a result of failure to incarnate into the same blood line or "house"

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 20 May 2016 22:04 by peacenik.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 20 May 2016 22:37 #70

• peacenik
  • Immortal
GMP wrote:
Nope.
We forget all our prior lives at the moment of our birth and spend each lifetime striving to remember them.

Yes, that's the way it usually happens, we forget our prior lives at birth, which begs the question, is this forgetting process, natural? Has it always been that way?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 21 May 2016 03:41 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 20 May 2016 23:04 #71

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
peacenik wrote:
GMP wrote:
Nope.

Yes, that's the way in usually happens, we forget our prior lives at birth. But my question to you is, Is it more natural to forget than it is to remember? I ask because I do not know?

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence.

Could you please render an intermediate result of your research?

I just can't find the answer to what "The Woman" and "The Snake" have to do
with "your forgotten immortal existence", yet.

A one-liner will do in this case.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 May 2016 23:04 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 20 May 2016 23:24 #72

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:

Do this simple exercise,

Put your hands together, palms facing each other. Hold together the bottom part of your hands together while making the top part of your hands clap against each other. It's like clapping w/o completely separating your two hands.

Now make a picture in your mind of a clam on the beach frantically opening and closing it's shell while still making your hands do the clapping motion. When the clam opens, it gets hit with a wave of water from the surf. The poor clam has to pump out the water, but every time the clam opens to pump out the water, it gets hit by another wave and must continually opens to pump the water out, only to be hit again with another wave of water.

So picture this poor clam doing this cycle of frantically opening and closing. Day in and day out why still making your hands do the clapping motion. Now view this clam from different angles in your mind while contemplating the plight of the poor clam. Do this for a few minuets, remembering to make your hands do the clapping motion.

Now ask yourself, when the clam dies, did it die with it's shell open or closed?

You can stop now.

If done correctly, you should feel a sensation in the hinge of your jaw while reading this post, Some even report a sensation in your teeth as well?

This is because of a collective incident long ago involving the formation of the human jaw.

This exercise should also serve as some kind of heads up, that past life incidences do influence your behavior in present time?
Last Edit: 21 May 2016 00:03 by peacenik.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 21 May 2016 11:58 #73

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Do you know what "aphantasia" is?

www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-34039054

How do the gurus who use mental imagery to effect change deal with such people?

As one of those people, am I forever disconnected from my forefather's jaw bone?
Last Edit: 21 May 2016 12:00 by ragnarok.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 22 May 2016 22:33 #74

• peacenik
  • Immortal
In days of old, The Soul, or Consciousness of Man was simply referred to as, the "Self".

The Self, according the ancient Veda scripture, "can never be cut into pieces by the weapons, nor burnt by fire, nor moistened by water, nor dried by the wind. It cannot be broken, it cannot be burned, it cannot be dissolved, it cannot be dried, it is eternal. Those who slay, and those who claim be be slain are ignorant of the Self".

The Veda scriptures goes on to say,

"Just as a person gives up old worn-out garments and puts on new ones, the same way the Self gives up old and useless bodies and accepts new ones".

So, here you have ancient scripture written over a thousand years before the Bible, actually saying and verifying what I have said in the OP, There was a tradition of assuming new bodies after death. The Snake and the Woman were the symbols of this action of, dying a body death and the assumption of another body, and therefore living through a succession of bodies.

The Snake represented the Soul w/o the body, and the Woman represented the place where the serpent was reborn.

This is a fantastic, earth shaking, revelation into our past that has all but been forgotten.

Why oh why, are more people not interested in this?

Fuking people have no problem believing they came from, mud, "ancient aliens", "spores in space," or any other lame brained "theory", but any mention of their possible immortal existence and they become silent or run and hide. Some of these are the same people who claim to be "awakened". Others claim, "it's all in the hands of Jesus". Any ol' fuking excuse to not think outside of the box.

The fuking apathy is nauseating!
Last Edit: 22 May 2016 22:41 by peacenik.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 22 May 2016 22:40 #75

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Spores in space and aliens are feasible postulations based on our limited knowledge of the universe. An eternal consciousness that just sprang out of nowhere sounds too much like the god depicted by the msm-promoted religions, but without the mood swings and other human characteristics.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 22 May 2016 22:48 #76

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
Spores in space and aliens are feasible postulations based on our limited knowledge of the universe. An eternal consciousness that just sprang out of nowhere sounds too much like the god depicted by the msm-promoted religions, but without the mood swings and other human characteristics.

Have you not read anything I have written in this thread?
Last Edit: 23 May 2016 06:40 by peacenik.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 23 May 2016 10:09 #77

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I raise plenty of opportunities for interesting discussions to develop, but whenever I ask an awkward question, or plain disagree with an expressed opinion, I'm either ignored or responded to with unimaginative name-calling.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 23 May 2016 17:10 #78

• GMP
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:

That's a fair point.
Whoever it is 'describing' what this shit is supposed to really be.. that person doing the describing is a human same as the listener is.
Stands to reason IMO that no human can accurately describe God-stuff and get it right.
For one thing they could be entirely wrong and there is no 'God' out there.
Or , if there is- they could not begin to even imagine, let alone accurately describe; what it was that God was all about.
No more than a fish could describe and then ride a bicycle.
Totes impossible.
So ALL definitions and descriptions of spirituality or 'God' and related subjects are necessarily partial and inaccurate at best or , quite often; just shit someone has made up to convince somebody else to subscribe by way of a donation to the church funds or similar.
I quite like the idea that there might be some sort of 'God'.. What I can't get on with is people who claim to speak on 'god's' behalf and expect me to believe what they are saying.

Bumperooney
Last Edit: 24 May 2016 15:32 by GMP.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 23 May 2016 19:22 #79

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
I raise plenty of opportunities for interesting discussions to develop, but whenever I ask an awkward question, or plain disagree with an expressed opinion, I'm either ignored or responded to with unimaginative name-calling.

But simple disagreement is NOT what's happening here. You hate the discussion of this topic. There is one only possible reason for anyone to hang around a topic they hate, is to sabotage it. to derail it.....and that's what you do. that's all you ever do
Last Edit: 23 May 2016 20:29 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 25 May 2016 05:32 #80

• peacenik
  • Immortal

As you can see from the above image almost everything in the attire of the Pharaoh was geared to show the Snake. Even the beard of the Pharaoh was designed to show the underbelly of the Snake.

Everything Snake!

This should put to rest, the idea that the religion or brotherhood of the Snake was limited to the uneducated heathen or unwashed masses. Pharaoh himself revered the Snake as much as anyone else.

William Brambly in his book, "The Gods of Eden" tells us,originally the brotherhood of the Snake was a beneficial, religion where all of Man belonged and benefited, from the commoner to the king alike.

Then with the arrival of Pharaoh Aknathaton and his insane monotheistic(one god) religion in the 18th dynasty, the brotherhood became corrupt and the knowledge and wisdom of the Snake was denied the common Man , and eventually the Snake it's self, was regulated into a symbol of evil.

Gone was Man's knowledge of his immortal existence, replaced by the monotheistic, demonic,"one true God" which was a jealous, insane, intolerant, "god" that claimed itself to be the only one immortal and forced on his subjects the first two commandments, "thou shall not make an image to God", and thou shall have no other god before me.

And Man still has NOT has not fully recovered spiritually from this hostile take over of his immortality thousands of years ago
Last Edit: 25 May 2016 11:20 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare