Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 06 Jul 2016 19:51 #1

• Flare
Remember those days when there was no internet, no smartphones, no whatsapp, no skype or not even mobile phones?

When you actually had to knock on someone's door to see if someone's home, or walk the neighbourhood to find your mates?
And if no one was home or if you couldn't find anyone, it was just bad luck and you would go do something else. Or when you would visit friends/family etc. but there were no constant apps coming in between, or going out to a restaurant where people didn't constantly have to watch their phones? Not sitting at a bar with a couple of friends who constantly have to pull up their Iphones and are distracted constantly? No people at work who can't leave their Iphones alone for more than 15 minutes?

It's all so easy nowadays and everyone can send anyone a message at any time, and most of the time expect an answer directly.
So there's no need to wait for anything. No need to actually miss someone who went out the door for a couple of days, as one could message eachother at any time, or even call via videochat. Met a new lover abroad..? No problem, as keeping contact is easy via skype and whatsapp. Back in the day that was a lot more difficult, when one would actually write a letter, and it took from sending to receiving an answer about 4 weeks.

Nowadays, it's all 'Instant gratification'.

There's no need to get bored anymore either. But does that get one's mind at ease at some time?
Remember back in the day on a rainy Sunday you could actually sit staring outside the window, bored as hell? Nowadays, there's no need for that, as one could download a movie, watch some youtube at any time.

Am wondering how that changes society as a whole, and if it makes people/society more bland in a way.

==============================================================================================================
What Is the Internet Doing to Relationships?

Does the internet degrade friendship, kinship, civic involvement, and social capital?

One of the great debates about the internet is what it is doing to the relationships that Americans have with friends, relatives, neighbors, and workmates.

On the one hand, many extol the internet’s abilities to extend our relationships — we can contact people across the ocean at the click of a mouse; we can communicate kind thoughts at two in the morning and not wake up our friends. Back in the early years of the internet, some prophets felt that the internet would create a global village, transcending the boundaries of time and space. As John Perry Barlow, a leader of the Electric Frontier Foundation wrote in 1995:

…while all this razzle-dazzle connects us electronically, it disconnects us from each other, having us “interfacing” more with computers and TV screens than looking in the face of our fellow human beings. (quoted in Fox, 1995, p. 12)

On the other hand are those who fear that the internet causes a multitude of social and psychological problems. Several psychologists have claimed to treat people with “internet addiction.” For example, in 1999, David Greenfield adapted a diagnostic tool from a gambling addiction questionnaire, substituting “internet” for gambling. This approach ignores the positive benefits of being involved with the internet: Compare a statement such as “I am gambling too much” with one such as “I am communicating on the internet too much.”

Does the time people spend online damage their social connections?

In February 2004, a reporter asked one author (Wellman) to comment on the deaths of four supposed “cyber-addicts” who spent much time online in virtual reality environments. The reporter lost interest when Wellman pointed out that other causes might be involved, that “addicts” were a low percentage of users, and that no one worries about “neighboring addicts” who chat daily in their front yards.

A more pervasive concern has been that the internet sucks people away from in-person contact, fostering alienation and real-world disconnection. For example, Texas broadcaster Jim Hightower worried that:

…while all this razzle-dazzle connects us electronically, it disconnects us from each other, having us “interfacing” more with computers and TV screens than looking in the face of our fellow human beings. (quoted in Fox, 1995, p. 12)

Similarly, when the “Homenet” study in Pittsburgh found that internet newcomers were somewhat more stressed, it was front-page news. The media paid much less attention to the follow-up report that found much of the stress does not continue as people become used to the internet.3

The assumption underlying fear about what the internet is doing to relationships is that the internet seduces people into spending time online at the expense of time spent with friends and family. As a result, Americans may be sitting at their computer screens at home and not going out to talk to our neighbors across the street or visiting relatives. There are worries that relationships that exist in text — or even screen-to-screen on flickering webcams — are less satisfying than those in which people can really see, hear, smell, and touch each other.

There are four key aspects to the question of the internet’s impact on relationships.

The debate about the impact of the internet on social relations is important for four reasons:

* There is the direct question of whether relationships continue to flourish in the internet age. Are there the same kinds of ties — in both quantity and quality — that flourished in pre-internet times? Do people have more or fewer relationships? Do they have more or less contact with friends and relatives? Does the ability of the internet to connect instantly around the world mean that far-flung ties now predominate over neighborly relations? More broadly, does internet contact take away from people’s in-person contacts or add to them?

* There is the associated question of whether the internet is splitting people into two separate worlds: online and offline. Originally, both those who worshipped the internet and those who feared it thought that people’s online relationships would be so separate from their existing relationships that people’s “life on the screen,” as Sherry Turkle put it in 1995, would be different from their “real life.” Is this the case? Or is the internet now an integral part of the many ways people relate to friends, relatives, and even neighbors in real life? Can online relationships be meaningful, perhaps even as meaningful as in-person relationships?

* Do people’s relationships (on- and offline) provide usable help? In other words, do they add to what social scientists now call interpersonal social capital? Such help could take the form of giving information or emotional support, lending a cup of sugar, or providing long-term health care. It is easy enough to give information on the internet. And while it is impossible to change bedpans online, it is easy to use the internet to arrange for people to visit and help. Robert Putnam’s influential Bowling Alone (2000) provided a fair amount of evidence that American social capital declined from the mid-1960s to the mid-1990s. However, some scholars dispute his evidence. For example, Claude Fischer (2005) argued that the ferment of the 1960s was an unnatural high point of social involvement. Moreover, if people are not going to churches, the Lions Club, or scouting groups as much, has civic involvement died? Or, are they finding such group activity online, through chat rooms, listservs, and group email? And is the quality the same when people pray online rather than in churches (see Campbell, 2005)? In the 1990s, instead of nostalgia for the small-town community of Pleasantville, people dreamed of traveling to Cheers, the pub “where everybody knows your name.” Where do they find community now?

* To what extent is the internet associated with a transformation of American society from groups to networks? Myth has it that in the old days (à la Pleasantville), the average American had two parents, a single boss, and lived in a friendly village or neighborhood where everyone knew their names. Yet a variety of evidence suggests that many North Americans no longer are bound up in a single neighborhood, friendship, or kinship group. Rather, they maneuver in social networks. The difference is that a person’s network often consists of multiple and separate clusters. It could well be that most of a person’s friends do not know each other, and even more likely that neighbors do not know a person’s friends or relatives. Moreover, rather than neighborhood communities like Pleasantville or its urban equivalents, most of a person’s relationships are spread widely across cities, states, and even continents. And instead of a single community that provides a wide spectrum of help, it appears that most relationships are specialized, for example, with parents providing financial aid and friends providing emotional support. The internet supports both sparsely connected, far-flung networks and densely connected, local groups. The environment of one-to-one ties through email and instant messaging can transform groups into networks because the internet easily supports groups through one-to-many emails, listservs, chatrooms, blogs, and the like. Yet are such groups single all-encompassing Pleasantvilles, or is it more likely that they are just pieces of complex social networks?

Research points to the positive social networking effects of connectivity.

As these questions continue to be debated, research is showing that the internet is not destroying relationships or causing people to be anti-social.4 To the contrary, the internet is enabling people to maintain existing ties, often to strengthen them, and at times to forge new ties. The time that most people spend online reduces the time they spend on the relatively unsocial activities of watching TV and sleeping. Moreover, the relationships maintained through online communication only rarely are with an entirely new set of individuals who live far away. Instead, a large amount of the communication that takes place online is with the same set of friends and family who are also contacted in person and by phone. This is especially true for socially close relationships — the more close friends and family are seen in person, the more they are contacted by email.

If Americans do not live in a single community group, but in fragmented networks, we need to understand this phenomenon. Do people now operate as part of tiny, simple networks or large, complex ones? Do they rarely see their friends? Are they enjoying or being overloaded by an abundance of communication? Are the new, internet-enhanced social networks providing social capital to help us get things done, to make decisions, and to help us cope?

It is to these questions about the nature of today’s social networks that we now turn.

www.pewinternet.org/2006/01/25/what-is-the-internet-doing-to-relationships/
==============================================================================================================
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2016 20:02 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 06 Jul 2016 23:01 #2

• Drifty
  • Voluntarily Inactive
This is short. I don't mean to dilute your post as this is definitely a problem, but this is my opinion.

So taking this from a general perspective.. what gets me about the whole things is.. No one seems to notice. It's too normal now. I completely disagree with how people see the aspect of social media.

Fact is, this is something "dear" and close to people in society today. I don't think we can ever go back now.
(Aside from an internet shutdown?)
Personally, I do not care about social media. I stopped actually caring when the MySpace fad wore out, middle school days for me. For the mass majority of people who do care use it as a way of getting some type of recognition or acceptance, especially among young people. Rather than reading articles and making opinions for themselves, they are going off of what others are saying/doing. Bandwagon effect.

In all honesty, it's a choice. I hate to say it's that simple, but if I can consciously make the decision to not use social media/have my phone on 24/7/365 so can other people. Yes it can have impacts on relationships, but in my opinion that is between you and the person you have relations with. Yes it's there, but it doesn't mean it needs to be used. I feel sorry for the young people that are being dragged into this, and hope they can realize that it's not necessary. It's about perspective, and I'm an old soul.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 06 Jul 2016 23:49 #3

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Social media can be very useful.
We use it a lot locally for village concerns as we only have the one local newspaper that comes out once a week.
Parish Council info, Residents concerns, updates from local government all go onto our community 'space' online and create lively local debate.
Things get organized on our local social media as well such as beach clean up parties and other community initiatives.
If social media is just passive posting and vacuous chat- then fair enough that's a waste of time. However when it can help to get people involved in doing something positive then IMO it can be a good thing.

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 07 Jul 2016 00:38 #4

• Flare
^ Of course, there are positive sides to it, and it is very useful.

But the downside is the 'instant gratification'.

Never need to get bored and always in touch with everyone anywhere.

Back in the day that wasn't there.

I'm wondering if that's good for the overall mindset of society, all that instant gratification.
And if it's good to never get bored.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 07 Jul 2016 05:14 #5

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Why not put it to test, turn off your devices for a few months, go knock on peoples doors and tell them about Hitler and the Zionists, see if it makes you feel better over a gradual period of time....

....perhaps you could ask Gaia to canvass the other side of the street, see which one of you gets kicked to the kerb first?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2016 05:41 by Frothy.

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 07 Jul 2016 10:26 #6

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Hone your persuasion skills at one of these places before you set off on a street by street campaign.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speakers%27_Corner

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 07 Jul 2016 12:35 #7

• Flare
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Why not put it to test, turn off your devices for a few months, go knock on peoples doors and tell them about Hitler and the Zionists, see if it makes you feel better over a gradual period of time....

....perhaps you could ask Gaia to canvass the other side of the street, see which one of you gets kicked to the kerb first?

It wouldn't make any difference if I alone would do it hey?

I'm talking about the influence of it on society as a whole.

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 07 Jul 2016 17:49 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:

I have no intention to "wake up people". People can find information for themselves and come to their own conclusions. I may help them to provide information, but that's it. The individual truth seekers may find their individual ways.

Or stay sheep and troll physical and chemical impossibilities around, like you are doing. :yerright:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 07 Jul 2016 18:42 #9

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:

I have no intention to "wake up people". People can find information for themselves and come to their own conclusions. I may help them to provide information, but that's it. The individual truth seekers may find their individual ways.

Or stay sheep and troll physical and chemical impossibilities around, like you are doing. :yerright:

Funny thing is that you constantly claim to know it all, while in fact you're stuck halfway down the rabbit-hole.

You know about 9-11 being an inside job. You know about the moonlanding hoax, some shooting hoaxes and that's it.
You stopped researching right there, while there in fact is much more to the story.

But on all the evidence we present here, you go searching in the opposite direction and end up with MSM or very incredible sources.
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2016 18:42 by Flare.

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 07 Jul 2016 19:47 #10

• Flare
Aster wrote:
This is short. I don't mean to dilute your post as this is definitely a problem, but this is my opinion.

So taking this from a general perspective.. what gets me about the whole things is.. No one seems to notice. It's too normal now. I completely disagree with how people see the aspect of social media.

Fact is, this is something "dear" and close to people in society today. I don't think we can ever go back now.
(Aside from an internet shutdown?)
Personally, I do not care about social media. I stopped actually caring when the MySpace fad wore out, middle school days for me. For the mass majority of people who do care use it as a way of getting some type of recognition or acceptance, especially among young people. Rather than reading articles and making opinions for themselves, they are going off of what others are saying/doing. Bandwagon effect.

In all honesty, it's a choice. I hate to say it's that simple, but if I can consciously make the decision to not use social media/have my phone on 24/7/365 so can other people. Yes it can have impacts on relationships, but in my opinion that is between you and the person you have relations with. Yes it's there, but it doesn't mean it needs to be used. I feel sorry for the young people that are being dragged into this, and hope they can realize that it's not necessary. It's about perspective, and I'm an old soul.

Yes.. point however is that the overwelming majority of the masses don't think like that and are all glued to their Iphone if they go out, visit friends etc.

Even at the raves people just can't leave those phones alone, in stead of just enjoying the moment... everyone is just standing there and recording:

Just like on holidays and people take hundreds of pictures, in stead of just enjoy being there.

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 08 Jul 2016 01:24 #11

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Gaia wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:

You seem to get your kicks from pretending that you're not talking total shit, you conspiracy infected buffoon.

''Nothing exists, it's all lies and cgi. I read it on the internet .... heck I even arrange collages and lists to back up my cranky shit to try and undermine the truth seeking of others''.....my name is Gaia, I would not know the truth if it bit me on the backside, cgi cgi cgi hoax hoax hoax ad infinitum''

It wouldn't be so bad if you were not such a total arse with it, ''the evidence we present here'' lol Simon (my brother races a Bin Laden sponsored car'' Shack - the biggest feckin shill on the internet - lol what's the other bs you spout, oh yeah ''it's impossible for any object to travel any distance in space'' you're a clueless moron, even a 12 yr old child would have more sense than you. if you were not such a clueless idiot you'd pass for a truth sabotaging spook, but no, you're a total fool - anyone with an ounce of brains views your posts as if they the cranky rantings of a conspiracy nut, that's all you are, you're locked in it, you can't see yourself for ''your mind'' lost it's way when you thought you went down a rabbit hole but it was a shit pipe, you ended up in a well of shit.. You're totally clueless you post lies most of the time, you don't understand physics and certainly not topology, if you did you would know that anything can survive in any environment for as long as it's adaptation to that environment will permit it to do so, ie in space, so even if an object travels one millimetre in space and then is destroyed by that environment, then space travel is possible if only for a very brief time, you cannot accept that because your mind is infected and you need to lie to try and support your fake narratives, any object can survive in an environment until the time it takes that environment to destroy it, regardless of whether or not it moves/travels, until you learn to take your thumb out of your arse you will continue to be a lying prick spouting shit, ''It's all fake, it didn't happen'' is a line produced by tptb to counter logical debate and to make truth seekers seem like cranks, you fit that profile 100% - it's just a question of are you really that stupid or are you doing it on purpose? I'd hazard a guess that you started off that stupid but know that you have been informed of the shit that you spout you're now just continuing to spout it out of spite and an inability to admit that you've been a fool, thus you purposefully spout your shit as a sort of refusal and dare I say cognitive dissonance when 'your theories'' are kicked out by facts, ie unless an object travelling in space is destroyed quicker than even an atomic clock can time it, then space travel is possible, oh wait don't tell me ''atomic clocks don't exists they're cgi hoaxes''.

Waits for the ''I don't see what point you're trying to make with that MSM shit you troll'' response.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 08 Jul 2016 01:37 #12

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
"Clever" colouring, but this pearl of pathethic poking needs to be visible for all to read (and they may analyse your psychological state of "mind" themselves... :larf:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
You seem to get your kicks from pretending that you're not talking total shit, you conspiracy infected buffoon.

''Nothing exists, it's all lies and cgi. I read it on the internet .... heck I even arrange collages and lists to back up my cranky shit to try and undermine the truth seeking of others''.....my name is Gaia, I would not know the truth if it bit me on the backside, cgi cgi cgi hoax hoax hoax ad infinitum''

It wouldn't be so bad if you were not such a total arse with it, ''the evidence we present here'' lol Simon (my brother races a Bin Laden sponsored car'' Shack - the biggest feckin shill on the internet - lol what's the other bs you spout, oh yeah ''it's impossible for any object to travel any distance in space'' you're a clueless moron, even a 12 yr old child would have more sense than you. if you were not such a clueless idiot you'd pass for a truth sabotaging spook, but no, you're a total fool - anyone with an ounce of brains views your posts as if they the cranky rantings of a conspiracy nut, that's all you are, you're locked in it, you can't see yourself for ''your mind'' lost it's way when you thought you went down a rabbit hole but it was a shit pipe, you ended up in a well of shit.. You're totally clueless you post lies most of the time, you don't understand physics and certainly not topology, if you did you would know that anything can survive in any environment for as long as it's adaptation to that environment will permit it to do so, ie in space, so even if an object travels one millimetre in space and then is destroyed by that environment, then space travel is possible if only for a very brief time, you cannot accept that because your mind is infected and you need to lie to try and support your fake narratives, any object can survive in an environment until the time it takes that environment to destroy it, regardless of whether or not it moves/travels, until you learn to take your thumb out of your arse you will continue to be a lying prick spouting shit, ''It's all fake, it didn't happen'' is a line produced by tptb to counter logical debate and to make truth seekers seem like cranks, you fit that profile 100% - it's just a question of are you really that stupid or are you doing it on purpose? I'd hazard a guess that you started off that stupid but know that you have been informed of the shit that you spout you're now just continuing to spout it out of spite and an inability to admit that you've been a fool, thus you purposefully spout your shit as a sort of refusal and dare I say cognitive dissonance when 'your theories'' are kicked out by facts, ie unless an object travelling in space is destroyed quicker than even an atomic clock can time it, then space travel is possible, oh wait don't tell me ''atomic clocks don't exists they're cgi hoaxes''.

Waits for the ''I don't see what point you're trying to make with that MSM shit you troll'' response.

Let's do a test, shall we?

You take your three-wheeler and drive 1 millimetre. And then we ask everybody who saw it, if you have traveled. :thumbup: :iitm:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 08 Jul 2016 02:20 #13

• Flare
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:

Holy shit Froth... you just nailed it for 100% there.

I think Gaia is doing it on purpose now... he can't be that dumb and I know he isn't. Indeed, he probably held firm beliefs in Simon Shacks theories, but now he knows better he can't admit to himself for being so stupid to fall for all that disinfo (mixed with a little reality), so he just goes on with it.

Point with Gaia is that outside the conspiracy world, you can actually have a decent chat with the guy. But once it gets down to debating conspiracies, he goes beserk. And he knows yet very little about the grand-conspiracy, yet pretends he has to school everyone with the minor knowledge he has. Like someone walking into a Dojo with a yellow belt, trying to teach the black belts how it's done.

Now how do you like that, a nazi agreeing fully with you? :D

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 08 Jul 2016 02:34 #14

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
To the sharp reader it's no surprise a Nazi and a Zionist pusher are agreeing. To me it makes perfect sense; they defend the same crooks.

One is trolling around pushing evidently faked "gas chamber", "space travel" and "planes morphing into rigid building" stories and has no clue whatsoever of anything.

The other fell down the rabbit hole, grasped a tree trunk on the way and felt "safe" with the Nazi scam. Afraid to research deeper and see that those Nazis were just as controlled as everything else, he starts thumping like Stampertje against anyone who doesn't buy that obvious obfuscation of truths. Not able to separate preference from principle, no clue about consistency of arguments and thus logic and reason, he sticks to that "what he likes and feels comfortable with". Beliefs have replaced reason, "I like this clan" became the substitute for "question everything" and so he spends his time looking on JewTube not to refute his earlier convictions, but to confirm and expand the bias he already had, eating his way into a tunnel that leads him farther and farther away from the path of truth seeking that is down that rabbit hole.

I on the other hand am not afraid to dive deeper every day into the rabbit hole, having to throw out earlier thinking recognising that I am fooled more and more. I don't need others to feel "safe" or have to cling to pathetic propaganda and lame lies to have a fixed fantasy as religion.

I will keep flying, you stick to your fantasies. :thumbup:

No "social" media will change that.
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2016 02:45 by Gaia.

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 08 Jul 2016 02:42 #15

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
To the sharp reader it's no surprise a Nazi and a Zionist pusher are agreeing. To me it makes perfect sense; they defend the same crooks.

:killinme:

Well, you know I don't agree with Frothy about the Holohoax and the rest that automatically follows along with it.

Anyway, here's yours:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Here's mine:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

:chuckle:

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 08 Jul 2016 07:23 #16

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere

You take your three-wheeler and drive 1 millimetre. And then we ask everybody who saw it, if you have traveled.

Ha, but even if nobody saw it, it still travelled, so if a space projectile is launched and it only travels one millimetre before it's destroyed by it's environment then space travel is possible even if extremely limited, once that penny has dropped it then become a matter of adapting an object to travel in such an environment for longer. It's possible.

What you've done, or at least try to do is screw up the fact that passenger space travel is currently not possible without said passengers dying, and muddied the waters by stating that all space travel is impossible, when off course it's not.

As for the holocaust I don't agree with the official 6 million narrative, I just don't agree that no Jews were gassed, or that the doors to gas chambers were all wooden, nor is Prussian blue staining a necessary requirement after the use of HNC, if you ever manage to stop posting hoax hoax hoax, and take a breather from being a prat, you need to again assess the environment, the delousing chambers would have been dry and with a higher concentration of HCN, the homicidal chambers that were reported to have existed by many witnesses who gave evidence from a position of being not under duress of torture, would have been moist from human beings crammed in them, and washed down, so off course there would not be the same residue.

But anyway there's no point circle jerking the points, I at least try to base my conclusions on balanced evidence, you appear to state a case and then set out to prove it, which you never can, in fact once the numbers are reduced from 6 million then many of the issues raised by holocaust deniers disappear, and the process becomes more manageable and realistic, it's just another version of your OTT conspiracy rantings, No planes, No Space travel, No homicidal gas chambers, etc..

Those things are your opinion and the opinions of others, they are not fact. Your tactic is to try and be ultimate in the NO game, it's a HOAX game, you lose track of the spins and the falseness produced simply by deeming everything to be false/hoaxes/lies,

It doesn't matter if Hitler was working with Zionist leaders, in some cases it's quite clear that he was, from that basis people can launch into ''Hitler was being controlled by Zionists'' and off they/you go again with your it's all a hoax/scam, you take each category to it's ultimate conclusion and think that makes you wise, in fact it makes you a gullible clueless stereotypical bullshitter, but know that you've placed yourself there, all you can do is repeat you lies, it's as if you've only just realised what truth seeking is and you go along with any crank pot theory because you think if you take each theme to it's ultimate conclusion ie ''it never even happened in any form, that that's where the truth is found, when in fact the further you go in that direction the further from the truth you are, the MSM twists and misrepresents the facts, people put a lot of energy into exposing that, what you and your ilk do is undermine those who seek the truth in a decent, logical, investigative manner, by spouting a constant Wizard of OZ narrative that none of it is real, I don't know why you bother posting, you've already decided that nothing is real, no matter what anyone else posts or what evidence they provide, you need to now say it's all lies, they are sheep, etc etc.. Because you've placed yourself into a ridiculous corner of ''unreality'' It's you and some other idiots that are in la la land,

An example would be that Tony Blair had given a false narrative bout WMD's in Iraq, but that does not mean that WMD's don't exist, it just means that he placed them where they were not really situated in the hands of Saddam Hussein but Iraq and Saddam existed, that's how it works, the 9/11 hijackers were placed where they were not really situated, but the planes and buildings existed, The crew in the lunar missions were not really on board, they were falsely placed into the rocket etc... But the rocket took off, even if it did not travel far in space, Some Jews were gassed even if it was much less than 6 million, fools such as you tend to lose the plot when you state ''none of it even happened at all'' be as well stating that this forum does not exist, it's just a computer program, we're all sheep-bots needing to be challenged by the wise Gaia-Guru, this all knowing sage who walks the line between reality and fantasy. and tells us all what is real and what is not.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2016 07:35 by Frothy.

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 08 Jul 2016 07:40 #17

• Flare
Cousin_Frothy wrote:

You take your three-wheeler and drive 1 millimetre. And then we ask everybody who saw it, if you have traveled.

Ha, but even if nobody saw it, it still travelled, so if a space projectile is launched and it only travels one millimetre before it's destroyed by it's environment then space travel is possible even if extremely limited, once that penny has dropped it then become a matter of adapting an object to travel in such an environment for longer. It's possible.

What you've done, or at least try to do is screw up the fact that passenger space travel is currently not possible without said passengers dying, and muddied the waters by stating that all space travel is impossible, when off course it's not.

As for the holocaust I don't agree with the official 6 million narrative, I just don't agree that no Jews were gassed, or that the doors to gas chambers were all wooden, nor is Prussian blue staining a necessary requirement after the use of HNC, if you ever manage to stop posting hoax hoax hoax, and take a breather from being a prat, you need to again assess the environment, the delousing chambers would have been dry and with a higher concentration of HCN, the homicidal chambers that were reported to have existed by many witnesses who gave evidence from a position of being not under duress of torture, would have been moist from human beings crammed in them, and washed down, so off course there would not be the same residue.

But anyway there's no point circle jerking the points, I at least try to base my conclusions on balanced evidence, you appear to state a case and then set out to prove it, which you never can, in fact once the numbers are reduced from 6 million then many of the issues raised by holocaust deniers disappear, and the process becomes more manageable and realistic, it's just another version of your OTT conspiracy rantings, No planes, No Space travel, No homicidal gas chambers, etc..

Those things are your opinion and the opinions of others, they are not fact. Your tactic is to try and be ultimate in the NO game, it's a HOAX game, you lose track of the spins and the falseness produced simply by deeming everything to be false/hoaxes/lies,

It doesn't matter if Hitler was working with Zionist leaders, in some cases it's quite clear that he was, from that basis people can launch into ''Hitler was being controlled by Zionists'' and off they/you go again with your it's all a hoax/scam, you take each category to it's ultimate conclusion and think that makes you wise, in fact it makes you a gullible clueless stereotypical bullshitter, but know that you've placed yourself there, all you can do is repeat you lies, it's as if you've only just realised what truth seeking is and you go along with any crank pot theory because you think if you take each theme to it's ultimate conclusion ie ''it never even happened in any form, that that's where the truth is found, when in fact the further you go in that direction the further from the truth you are, the MSM twists and misrepresents the facts, people put a lot of energy into exposing that, what you and your ilk do is undermine those who seek the truth in a decent, logical, investigative manner, by spouting a constant Wizard of OZ narrative that none of it is real, I don't know why you bother posting, you've already decided that nothing is real, no matter what anyone else posts or what evidence they provide, you need to know say it's all lies, they are sheep, etc etc.. Because you've placed yourself into a ridiculous corner of ''unreality'' It's you and some other idiots that are in la la land,

An example would be that Tony Blair had given a false narrative bout WMD's in Iraq, but that does not mean that WMD's don't exist, it just means that he placed them where they were not really situated in the hands of Saddam Hussein but Iraq and Saddam existed, that's how it works, the 9/11 hijackers were placed where they were not really situated, but the planes and buildings existed, The crew in the lunar missions were not really on board, they were falsely placed into the rocket etc... But the rocket took off, even if it did not travel far in space, Some Jews were gassed even if it was much less than 6 million, fools such as you tend to lose the plot when you state ''none of it even happened at all'' be as well stating that this forum does not exist, it's just a computer program, we're all sheep-bots needing to be challenged by the wise Gaia-Guru, this all knowing sage who walks the line between reality and fantasy. and tells us all what is real and what is not.

O come on man... gaschambers with 'wooden doors', no ventilation system, Zyklon B being explosive, windows in the gaschambers, a fake chimney built after WW II at Auschwitz which isn't even attached to the building, holes (through which the gas was dropped) made in the roof after the war, gaschamber in Auschwitz laying right opposite of the officers quarters which could be deadly since there was no ventilation system available and clouds would drift over the camp, 'diesel-gas' used at Treblinka is ridiculous as it's almost impossible to kill people like that.

And on and on it goes.

Clearly a hoax Froth.

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 08 Jul 2016 07:48 #18

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Ha, but even if nobody saw it, it still travelled, so if a space projectile is launched and it only travels one millimetre before it's destroyed by it's environment then space travel is possible even if extremely limited,

:larf:

Sure, "travel" is possible, it's only for 1 millimetre, but still. Travel is possible. Do you really think this semantic nonsense will hold?

There is no "1 millimetre" either, because the Kármán "line" is not a real line. Once the atmosphere gets too thin, everything falls down to Earth due to gravity. There's no 1 millimetre bullshit story.

No, "off" course not. Your proof? Faked NASA (and ESA, and all the other "space" agencies involved) "evidence".

If hundreds of thousands of people would be "gassed" every day on and on, residue builds up. Yet, the chemical analysis has proven that it didn't. So no gassings.

Also the doors were not designed to gas people. The gassings are a hoax. What happened? Nobody knows, but no gassings at least. It's Soviet-Jewish propaganda
I at least try to base my conclusions on balanced evidence,

:larf:
you appear to state a case and then set out to prove it, which you never can, in fact once the numbers are reduced from 6 million then many of the issues raised by holocaust deniers disappear, and the process becomes more manageable and realistic, it's just another version of your OTT conspiracy rantings, No planes, No Space travel, No homicidal gas chambers, etc..

It's not only numbers and you know that damn well. Your constant trolling in the first 32 pages of the Holocaust topic are there for anyone to read. I suggest you do that and see how dumb your propaganda was.

I wouldn't worry about me, I have my views perfectly sharp. The lame lie of "opinions" is also too old to address. Arguments are not opinions. Chemical and physical analysis either.
It doesn't matter if Hitler was working with Zionist leaders, in some cases it's quite clear that he was, from that basis people can launch into ''Hitler was being controlled by Zionists'' and off they/you go again with your it's all a hoax/scam, you take each category to it's ultimate conclusion and think that makes you wise, in fact it makes you a gullible clueless stereotypical bullshitter, but know that you've placed yourself there, all you can do is repeat you lies, it's as if you've only just realised what truth seeking is and you go along with any crank pot theory because you think if you take each theme to it's ultimate conclusion ie ''it never even happened in any form, that that's where the truth is found, when in fact the further you go in that direction the further from the truth you are, the MSM twists and misrepresents the facts, people put a lot of energy into exposing that, what you and your ilk do is undermine those who seek the truth in a decent, logical, investigative manner, by spouting a constant Wizard of OZ narrative that none of it is real, I don't know why you bother posting, you've already decided that nothing is real, no matter what anyone else posts or what evidence they provide, you need to know say it's all lies, they are sheep, etc etc.. Because you've placed yourself into a ridiculous corner of ''unreality'' It's you and some other idiots that are in la la land,

There is no "ilk". If you didn't notice; nobody here is fully agreeing with me. I share views with some and a lot I have myself, without the need for anyone to agree with me. I don't care. It's you who seems to care a lot about numbers. I don't.
An example would be that Tony Blair had given a false narrative bout WMD's in Iraq, but that does not mean that WMD's don't exist, it just means that he placed them where they were not really situated in the hands of Saddam Hussein but Iraq and Saddam existed, that's how it works,

We have no way of proving that there were WMDs in Iraq. They may have been there, or not. But that doesn't change the invalidity of the stories presented. It's those that I unravel and you want to cover up.
the 9/11 hijackers

There were no hijackers. There were not even flights. That's a known point.
were placed where they were not really situated, but the planes and buildings existed,

The buildings existed at 8:44 AM. They didn't anymore on September 12, 2001. That's it. The rest is a smokescreen show of Hollywood fakery.
The crew in the lunar missions were not really on board, they were falsely placed into the rocket etc... But the rocket took off, even if it did not travel far in space,

How do you know those rockets went up "1 millimetre" in space? Do you have any uncompromised evidence? That would be the first time in 47 years...
Some Jews were gassed even if it was much less than 6 million,

No, because the alleged "gas chambers" couldn't have operated the way that is said. Nor could all those bodies have been burnt. Not even if it were less than 6 million. Some camps were only active for some months, allegedly "gassing" and "burning" 100,000s of bodies. Even 10,000 bodies would have caused remains to be found; ash for instance.
fools such as you tend to lose the plot when you state ''none of it even happened at all'' be as well stating that this forum does not exist, it's just a computer program, we're all sheep-bots needing to be challenged by the wise Gaia-Guru, this all knowing sage who walks the line between reality and fantasy. and tells us all what is real and what is not.

I am here to unravel untruths, that's it. If you call me a guru, you're mistaken. The point is that the gurus that claim to be gurus are liars.

Something you still haven't figured out. Nor took any effort to answer Exorcist's excellent points on the "planes". Speeding up when "morphing into" rigid towers. As if they didn't exist. Well, they did. It was the planes that didn't.

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 08 Jul 2016 07:52 #19

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
I can't be bothered to go round in circles, believe what you want, I didn't say that it was all real, only that I don't believe that no jews were gassed.
There are some photos of chambers with metal doors, I'm not going to get into a posting up evidence debate about it. Done it all before. it leads nowhere.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The effects of social media / skype / whatsapp etc. on society 08 Jul 2016 08:34 #20

• Flare
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
I can't be bothered to go round in circles, believe what you want, I didn't say that it was all real, only that I don't believe that no jews were gassed.
There are some photos of chambers with metal doors, I'm not going to get into a posting up evidence debate about it. Done it all before. it leads nowhere.

Just have a look..

.. and you'll find out.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare