Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples?

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 06:42 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I think most people know the plight of Australian Aboriginals but here is a quick outline... land taken from them, genocided, the stolen generation which is children taken from their parents and placed with white british families to be raised as whites are, as well as actual commonwealth programs that supported the "breeding out" of aboriginal heritage with white europeans, namely people from the united kingdom. (Some of these things especially the latter might sound familiar to people watching politics in 2016, albeit it is repackaged and being sold to us in a less forthright manner... more on that later.)

They are now a minority in their own country, vastly outnumbered and the culture foisted upon them is foreign to them and they still have problems adapting to this forced culture and way of life, we see social problems and a lack of acceptance of them by the now dominant white european demographic - this is undeniable and still an issue in 2016 and will be beyond that.

Now obviously there is no going back, we dont have time machines (that we know of or have been declassifed :hahano: ) , whats done is done. And i could mention other indigenous populations, native americans for one come to mind... and again whats done is done now, we cant go back.

But...

What we have now, is a club of self appointed figureheads who seem obsessed with carrying out the couldenhove-kalergi plan before they hit the coffin. That is, they seem obsessed with doing these kinds of things ALL OVER AGAIN, despite the massive pain, suffering and issues it has caused in the past.

That they want this is an undeniable fact, weve seen the speeches, weve seen whats going on right now and while some mightve been able to deny it a few years ago well its being accelerated now to the point where its captain obvious.

It is one thing to have a natural movement of people, which has occured in the past for various reasons including filling job vacancies, the search for a better life or just 2 people of different backgrounds falling in love.

It is another to see politicians and other self appointed 'leaders' speak about making white people minorites as though it is an agenda that has to be carried out.. i could post a bunch of vids and perhaps i will later, but many of us have seen them, including sarkozy for example who didnt mince words and actually said the agenda of race mixing is something that they want to force and make happen. Barbera-lerner spectre of course is another who doesnt mince words, Gregor Gysi had the gall to call ordinary germans who oppose mass immigration 'nazis' ... i could go on.

Now if what ive said is deemed racist by the social justice warriors and 'left' then so be it.. and that is what they will and would say... but again, this is not a classical movement of peoples , which has occured since time immemorial... this is a bunch of self appointed, and arguably self serving, elitists, who make no bones about MAKING this happen.. saying it MUST happen... which means it is being FORCED on us.

Yes i will use the word forced, even leftists cant deny this if they watch these people and try and stay objective about it. This idea has come from elite meetings, their think tanks, and they want to make it happen, therefore we, the majority aka "99%" are again being used as pawns and experimental fodder by a teeny tiny percentage of elites just because THEY have got this idea in their heads that its something that MUST take place.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

And these same elitists have their corporate and military beaks all over the middle east, all over africa, and are arguably directly responsible for creating these mass movements of people, they go in and attack or kill the leaders of sovereign nations because they want to and can, leaders who often were keeping their shit tight within their borders and preventing massive social problems and disorder from taking place, for example Libya under Gaddafi. And again these elitists are at the same time telling the indigenous populations of europe that they must accept all of these people into europe.. rather convenient and an example of problem>reaction>solution if there ever was one.

And i will mention that countries like australia that are mostly empty despite having massive amounts of natural resources, and have some of the strictest and tightest immigration and border controls in the world - and arent letting many of these displaced people in, which again, seems rather convenient for those who seem obsessed with changing europe forever, and again that is many of their words, not mine.

So what these couldenhove-kalergi plan elitists are effectively pushing for, seems like yet another attempt to do what they did to Australian Aboriginals. The parallels are there, the self appointed "we know whats right for the people" attitude is there, its deja vu when you think about it.

And how did that turn out for the indigenous peoples?

Im sure i could structure this 'article' ive written better with some time but this is just me jotting down my thoughts quickly.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 06:52 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I thought by the title you'd fallen in love with Sarah Hanson-Young :hahano:

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 08:02 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
She should be so lucky! :larf:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 08:56 #4

• Rerevisionist
  • Fresh Member
The aborigines aren't a good model. Incidentally I think there are probably far more of them than ever before. They are low IQ strugglers, but they have alcohol, modern food etc. They might have been simply left alone to struggle on. I don't think it's doing the anti-antiwhite cause much good to refer to them except as a minor example, like bushmen.
The Coundenhove-Kalergi thing relies on white inventions - steam ships, railways, modern roads, aeroplanes. And people smugglers, compliant 'politicians', paper money so the costs can be deferred and dumped onto people later. (It doesn't come from taxation; people would have complained long ago if it did - it's added to national debt, something jews who control aper money love, since they get interest on it for doing damn all).

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 14:28 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Good contribution to your forum, novum, the first more extensive and serious one by you since ages.

I'd like to add that the worst thing Gysi said was not that all self-thinking Germans are "Nazis" - this has been done to death -
but the most despicable thing was, that he said "Nazis (i.e. all self-thinking Germans) luckily don't breed well and this is a good thing".

You mentioned Sarkozy Lerner-Spectre Gysi and "the elite" but you avoided to say that they are Jews.

Cowering before those who hate the truth so much that they call it hate speech by inbred singular prerogative of interpretation and who even lock people away in prisons and worse merely for speaking out, won't help the case.

Have you ever done research on who was really behind the colonisation of Australia? Should be interesting.
And probably varying tremendously from the official story. Just like the Columbus narrative: truth-zone.net/forum/history/64615-columbus-the-expulsion-of-jews-from-spain-and-the-jewish-discovery-of-the-new-world.html

novum wrote:
What we have now, is a club of self appointed figureheads who seem obsessed with carrying out the couldenhove-kalergi plan before they hit the coffin. That is, they seem obsessed with doing these kinds of things ALL OVER AGAIN, despite the massive pain, suffering and issues it has caused in the past.

That they want this is an undeniable fact, weve seen the speeches, weve seen whats going on right now and while some mightve been able to deny it a few years ago well its being accelerated now to the point where its captain obvious..

No healthy, reasonable person would take an apparant pleasure from inflicting so much pain on such a huge amount of humans.
Only insanely mad minds are able to come up with this kind of war, besides all other kinds of war against benevolent mankind.
But with a "god" who is bloodthirsty and thirsty for revenge like we know him from the OT, from the Babylonian Talmud etc. this
could be one of the main reasons:

Read the video description

www.jewworldorder.org/jews-expelled-from-109-countries-since-ad250/
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2016 15:08 by PFIZIPFEI.

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 15:12 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Rerevisionist wrote:
The aborigines aren't a good model. Incidentally I think there are probably far more of them than ever before. They are low IQ strugglers, but they have alcohol, modern food etc. They might have been simply left alone to struggle on. I don't think it's doing the anti-antiwhite cause much good to refer to them except as a minor example, like bushmen.
The Coundenhove-Kalergi thing relies on white inventions - steam ships, railways, modern roads, aeroplanes. And people smugglers, compliant 'politicians', paper money so the costs can be deferred and dumped onto people later. (It doesn't come from taxation; people would have complained long ago if it did - it's added to national debt, something jews who control aper money love, since they get interest on it for doing damn all).

I know ....

User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 21:01 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I think the aborigines are a perfect study case,
because according to Rerevisionist's and Orangeaid's comments
and according to your starting comment,
the indigenous people did not have any advantage from the invasion,
but the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.

And to be quite frank, I guess the advantages of the invaders are of a mere
materialistic kind. They themselves lost their identity and had to accomodate
to foreign lands with foreign vibes - in the spiritual sense - that was not theirs
and never will be. The invaders are rootless, homeless, even after several
generations, speaking soul-wise.

This is part of the bigger plan and we should not be aware of this fact.

Whites don't belong to Africa,
a land too far away from Home.
Whites don't belong to the Americas,
why are you still there?
Whites don't belong to Australia,
who's idea was that?
Whites don't belong to Asia,
but they seem to know that.

Source: Europeans Of The World . . . Time To Come Home.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2016 21:19 by PFIZIPFEI.

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 21:41 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I think the aborigines are a perfect study case,
because according to Rerevisionist's and Orangeaid's comments
and according to your starting comment,
the indigenous people did not have any advantage from the invasion,
but the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.

Yes this is the point i was wanting to make.

You had a group of undeniably self serving bureaucrats telling us that they knew what was best for the indigenous people, but the reality was that they were looking out for themselves.

The parallels are there.

I do agree with rere re passing on the costs, and i also want to point out that its bankers who tell us economies must keep growing, that 'recession' is the devil and so on.. this is also their argument for immigration.. i simply ask why?

What does it matter if a countries population ebbs and flows.. it doesnt really, unless you want to enslave people with debt that can never be repaid and want your corporations to keep growing... but i digress...

I feel the argument about aboriginal IQ is somewhat irrelevant to the point i was wanting to make.. the simple fact is that they were outmuscled and out-thought by the 'leaders' who arrived in their country, and these leaders agendas were implemented and carried out sucessfully.. again the parallels are there undeniably, this is what is happening again now, we can see that many people do not want what is going on to be going on, yet it happens anyway, because those at the top have the power, the smarts and the muscle to make it happen, and just like the aboriginals couldnt do a damn thing about it, it seems the europeans cant either.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 21:48 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Have you ever done research on who was really behind the colonisation of Australia? Should be interesting.

They came to set up a business.

You can imagine its not cheap to send a first fleet. ;) Common sense folks.

Who was and still is the british royal families bankers, then and now.

Side note: For those interested in further research on this, look into Scott Bartle and info about the 'Australian Government' www.youtube.com/results?search_query=what+the+FUQ

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 22:51 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Whose stooges are the "British Royal Family"?

If you can answer this question you are getting very close to the heart of the matter.

Novum, you are still excluding the invaders.

Their role is not an active, but a forced passive one. They are nothing but tokens on the chessboard of the players.

Victims, too.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 22:52 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I'd like to add that the worst thing Gysi said was not that all self-thinking Germans are "Nazis" - this has been done to death -
but the most despicable thing was, that he said "Nazis (i.e. all self-thinking Germans) luckily don't breed well and this is a good thing".

You mentioned Sarkozy Lerner-Spectre Gysi and "the elite" but you avoided to say that they are Jews.

What about Peter Sutherland, he's all up in that shit, incl. the very much related GATT and WTO....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutherland

1365 = 1

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 22:57 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
What about Peter Sutherland, he's all up in that shit, incl. the very much related GATT and WTO....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutherland

“If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then what is it? That’s right, it’s a duck."

- Bibi

:up:

But this duck is a Jewish duck and it’s time the world started calling a duck a duck, or rather a spade a spade
and a Jew a Jew and hasbara hasbara.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2016 22:59 by PFIZIPFEI.

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 22:59 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Novum, you are still excluding the invaders.

Their role is not an active, but a forced passive one. They are nothing but tokens on the chessboard of the players.

Victims, too.

Would you include the jewish who have been enticed to move to Is-ra-el in that statement?

Many of them are being used and propagandised just like the rest of us.

Taught that they are victims, taught to hate.

They arent all blueblood red shields who have mixed with british aristocracy, kings and queens of UK and europe and make guinness beer (now with added fluoride)

1365 = 1

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 23 Sep 2016 23:07 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I tend to agree with Horst Mahler in this respect.
Especially in his response to Gilad Atzmon "The End of the Wandering".

You could call them victims, I would not, for this would diminish the importance of their role.
Everybody is subjected to providence and master of his own fate at the same time, more or less.

What kind of providence would subject 2 million German girls and women of all ages to mass rape and torture.

To be reborn and be exposed to the same abuse on another level?

Maybe.

As most of us think they are only here for a limited period of time, the bigger picture only manifests to the few.

Faust: The being of such gentlemen as you, indeed,
In general, from your titles one can read.
It shows itself but all too plainly when men dub
You Liar or Destroyer or Beelzebub.
Well now, who are you then?

Mephistopheles: Part of that Power which would
The Evil ever do, and ever does the Good.

Open truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/67964-are-the-australian-aboriginals-a-good-study-case-for-why-mass-immigration-is-ultimately-bad-for-the-ind...-peoples.html#232015

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2016 23:24 by PFIZIPFEI.

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 24 Sep 2016 00:04 #15

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
certainly ... an excellent example.
the mass migration of white europeans into oz over the last two plus centuries has devastated their life and culture.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 24 Sep 2016 00:44 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Traditional aboriginsl culture is nothing worth celebrating. Only a completely cucked cultural Marxist who's ignorant as fuck - ie you biker Jewid - would think that :hahano:

Aboriginals did "live off the land" but contrary to cultural Marxist programming through the education system they did not carefully harness the land and move with seasons and food cycles, they basically lived in an area until they destroyed the environment, and then moved on. They either totally depleted it of food, be it fish, marsupials or berries etc (or all 3) then burnt it to a cinder and moved on.

Child sex abuse has long been part of their culture. The old blokes get the young pre-pubescent girls to have sex with as an "elder" and the young blokes have to earn their stripes on the old jins.

Unfortunately BD you would have been murdered. Homosexuality was taboo and if practiced a gay would be executed. You may have had to find a willing kangaroo! :hahano:

Current aboriginal culture

The aftermath of a "cultural event" - they are crushed VB beer cans

Petrol sniffing is rife
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2016 01:01 by Orangeaid.

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 24 Sep 2016 00:52 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Traditional aboriginal culture is nothing worth celebrating.

Can you not see the parallels though that the australian settlers thought this about aboriginals, and now there are elements of the self appointed intellectual elite who think the same about aspects of european culture and history, and wish to change it.

This isnt an argument to compare cultures, the point here is that a small percentage of self appointed intellectual elite are telling the masses they know whats best for them, and pushing to change what they deem an undesirable culture into one they deem desireable.

And that ultimately had a devastating effect on what once existed.. its now gone, and created many new problems that did not exist before for these people.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 24 Sep 2016 01:03 #18

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Sure. I understand your point.

The difference is that aboriginals were incapable of repelling the British. NZ Maoris were different. They could. Hence the Treaty of Waitangi.

European whites will repel the wishes of the Jewish "elite".

The US to me seems too cucked to be able to, though the white response there will be huge.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 24 Sep 2016 03:23 #19

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
It seems genocide has taken several forms and strategy's both past and present , I suppose the first wave 600 yrs ago was the bloodiest and cruelest in South America - there was no attempt to whitewash , the 'Spanish Conquest' killed 25 million at least and enslaved the rest .
They're now experiencing the huge onslaught from NGO's 'change agents ' to merge them into the leftist psychotic mindset - the cultural genocide native culture .
I listen to this yesterday - I think it's relevant to the over all picture .-

www.ukcolumn.org/dispatches-from-the-front/reframing-colombia-change-agents-destroying-cultures
Reframing Colombia: The Change Agents Destroying Cultures
by Brian Gerrish
| Wednesday, 14th September 2016

Then the North America Indians took on a variety of strategy's - that by and large had to 'look' like it was warring for a glorious future , safety of the invading newcomers' slowly and the best course of action for the Indians themselves in order to integrate into OUR civilization . These were deceptive lies , as we all know , the violent abuse, murder of Canadian Indian Children in Church Homes is an on-going Human Rights debacle today - the Indian wars , forced re-settling , arranged epidemics , cultural inhiliation came along in progressive waves but the disenfranisement was the same .

The Australian Aboriginal genocide wasn't necessarily worst genocidal atrocity but I do think that the majority of it went on with little comment from the westernizing 'civilized' world. and sadly the Church loses it's moral bearings throughout all of it and may have already been co-opted by the Jesuits.

It's not that the Abo's aren;t a good study - their just part of the whole half century of colonization that started with a massive bloodbath and devastating attack on technological weaker cultures but not necessarily all inferior ones . Then came the harvesting , mining , then raping of the lands only Crown and Corp style nefarious greed does best , until it's time to 'dislocate' mentality all the occupants. .

Globalization needs Degeneration - this is the final wave - the ONE enemy the zionist jew has left is the white man - the modern serf indoctrinated into all the dirty work , whilst simultaneously having the 'dirty' done to unto them through deceptive wars / revolutions , being willing 'stupid grunts' ....... too many have been brainwashed by the psy wars to believe their own demise is either underway or a bad thing ......... It may well already be too late to wake up - the Aryan Homeland may well already have fallen - how will they leave? - not freely , they already see the prize and will fight for it and whites will have to fight to keep it or at least a good portion of it ., the once conquered have been empowered to conquer us.by our traitorous mis-leaders.

But that only brings us to the next question - WHAT besides our ethnicity are we saving ? That is no doubt the most important objective but with the jews at the top , the culture it's self is losing it's moorings , the rule of law , true justice and honour are becoming something of the past - these sub-human tyrants who want a global slave race.with a mongrelized one in Europe have to be dealt with - but how? They haven't pulled up the drawbridge , their sitting in every living room , one way or another , with Common Core and common sense clashing .

www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-yemeni-slaughter-lariam-abuse-indigenous-canadians-22nd-september-2016
START Truth & Reconciliation in Canada : the Abuse of Indigenous Children
05:12 Enablers, Whistleblowers, Silence… Victims are Betrayed by the State
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2016 06:34 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Are the Australian Aboriginals a good study case for why mass immigration is ultimately bad for the indigenous peoples? 24 Sep 2016 15:54 #20

• GMP
  • Silver Member
I'm with Orangeaid on this one.
Colonisation implies a weaker society being colonised by one that is stronger.
If the colonists could not kick three bells out of the colonised then their colony would not survive for very long.
As per those very early Brit colonies in North America. They couldn't hack it so they failed.
Stronger generally implies, at least in the early days of colonisation - that the Colonists have better weapons and tech than do the people being colonised.
The colonists might also bring in diseases that the indigenous peoples aren't immune to.
As happened in parts of South America.
Expanding nations colonise , that's the way of the World.
Always has been and always will be
Currently China is colonising parts of Africa.
Muslim young men of military age are colonising parts of Europe.
Colonisation is always with us.
IMO the plight of Australian aborigines today has little to do with colonisation.
The aborigines are living much the same lifestyle as ever they did but amongst western trappings.
Hence it 'looks bad' but isn't.
For example a picture of an aborigine squatting next to some billabong out in the bush.
'Noble savage'
Same picture of aborigine squatting but amongst a pile of tinnies ( that him and his oppoes have consumed).
' Poor oppressed indigenous Australian'
BUT the dude is still squatting on the ground as is his wont.
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2016 15:57 by GMP.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare