Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do You Think That You Are Your Body?

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 24 Oct 2016 04:42 #1

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day All.

Simple question that appears to I to be the root or foundation of the human condition.

If not your body, then what?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 24 Oct 2016 09:39 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Heres a bit of an intersting read....

You may think your body and mind are your own. In fact, you are a fusion of many organisms - including, potentially, another person. Words by David Robson, photography by Ariko Inaoka.

too long to c&p so follow the linkage to read

www.bbc.com/future/story/20150917-is-another-human-living-inside-you
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 24 Oct 2016 10:19 #3

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Novum.

Thank you for posting that link. :thumbup:

I am reading it now and this stood out ...

An infection of a parasite called Toxoplasma gondii, meanwhile, might just lead you to your death. In nature, the microbe warps rats’ brains so that they are attracted to cats, which will then offer a cosy home for it to reproduce. But humans can be infected and subjected to the same kind of mind control too: the microbe seems to make someone risky, and increases the chance they will suffer from schizophrenia or suicidal depression. Currently, around a third of British meat carries this parasite, for instance – despite the fact an infection could contribute to these mental illnesses. “We should stop this,” says Kramer.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 24 Oct 2016 10:23 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I knew of that parasite via cats, hadnt heard that its in 1/3 of british meat? :O .. not sure about the validity of that or what their source/reasearch is but more on that would be interesting..and that should be in a thread of its own.. im quite sure we already have a toxo thread iirc i'll just do a search.

yep here it is... truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65543-parasitic-mind-control-toxoplasma-gondi.html
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 24 Oct 2016 10:37 #5

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Novum.

Finished reading it and passed the link on to a couple of mates. :thumbup:

I was over in the UK from '93 to '97, right when the mad cow disease got widespread media attention. A mate I met over there (from the Gold Coast) and I stopped eating meat until we saw a TV program about it. Why did we start eating meat again?

Well, the meat that was infected with mad cow disease had been in storage for up to 8 years. We figured we would either get it or not because of the meat we had already eaten, so ...

8 fucking years frozen in storage. When I think back now, well, I do not eat meat for other reasons, though this REALLY should have been the precursor for that decision.

Anyway, no surprise to me if 1/3 of British meat is infected. Actually it would be a surprise that the figure was so low.

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 24 Oct 2016 10:51 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Infected with toxi though, im suprised.. i always thought it was gotten from cats or eating rats, i wonder how it gets into the meat designated for human consumption.

8 fkn years, thats, well... what can one say? :facepalm:

1365 = 1

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 24 Oct 2016 12:09 #7

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Infected with toxi though, im suprised.. i always thought it was gotten from cats or eating rats, i wonder how it gets into the meat designated for human consumption.

8 fkn years, thats, well... what can one say? :facepalm:

G'day Novum.

Yeah, not much you can say about that eh. Same as them gassing the meat with carbon dioxide to keep it looking fresh, even when it has spoiled.

I heard about a chocolate company in the USA that actually started promoting that they had less 'other' in their chocolate than any other chocolate does. What was this other they were on about?

Well, apparently they can't stop rats and cockroaches getting into the vats when the chocolate is being made. That's right, all processed chocolate has a small percentage of rat and cockroach in it. Yum!!! :roll:

Hearing that didn't stop me eating chocolate though. :D

Not that I do now, well, not processed shit. Difficult to find any other though, so I have a few ways of getting around it. Which means that it is cocoa time right now. :thumbup:

Edit: I should have added that is probably the same for meat in storage, it gets gnawed on by rats and roaches.

Last Edit: 24 Oct 2016 12:12 by I AM ALL I AM.

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 03 Nov 2016 07:09 #8

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Quantum Theory Proves That Consciousness Moves to Another Universe After Death

A book titled “Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Keys to Understanding the Nature of the Universe“, published in the USA, has stirred up the Internet because of the notion that life does not end when the body dies and can last forever. The author of this publication, scientist Robert Lanza, has no doubts that this may be possible.

Beyond time and space

Lanza is an expert in regenerative medicine and scientific director at Advanced Cell Technology Company. While he is known for his extensive research on stem cells, he was also famous for several successful experiments on cloning endangered animal species.

But not so long ago, the scientist turned his attention to physics, quantum mechanics and astrophysics. This explosive mixture has given birth to the new theory of biocentrism, which the professor has been preaching ever since.

The theory implies that death simply does not exist. It is an illusion which arises in the minds of people. It exists because people identify themselves with their body. They believe that the body is going to perish, sooner or later, thinking that their consciousness will disappear too. In fact, consciousness exists outside of constraints of time and space. It is able to be anywhere: in the human body and outside of it. That fits well with the basic postulates of quantum mechanics, according to which a certain particle can be present anywhere and an event can happen in several, sometimes countless, ways.

Lanza believes that multiple universes can exist simultaneously. These universes contain multiple ways for possible scenarios to occur. In one universe, the body can be dead. And in another it continues to exist, absorbing consciousness which migrated to this universe.

This means that a dead person, while traveling through the ‘tunnel’, ends up in a similar world he or she once inhabited, but this time alive. And so on, infinitely.

Multiple worlds

This hope-instilling but extremely controversial theory by Lanza has many unwitting supporters – not just ‘mere mortals’ who want to live forever, but also some well-known scientists. These are physicists and astrophysicists who tend to agree with the existence of parallel worlds and who suggest the possibility of multiple universes, known as the Multiverse theory.

Science fiction writer H.G. Wells was the first to come up with this concept, which was proposed in his story “The Door in the Wall” in 1895. 62 years after it was published, the idea was developed by Hugh Everett in his graduate thesis at the Princeton University. It basically states that at any given moment the universe divides into countless similar instances. And the next moment, these “newborn” universes split in a similar way. You may be present in some of these worlds – you may be reading this article in one universe or watching TV in another.

The triggering factor for these multiplying worlds is our actions, explained Everett. When we make certain choices, one universe instantly splits into two different versions of outcomes.

In the 1980s, Andrei Linde, scientist from the Lebedev Physical Institute in Russia developed the theory of multiple universes. He is now a professor at Stanford University.

Linde explained: “Space consists of many inflating spheres, which give rise to similar spheres, and those, in turn, produce spheres in even greater numbers, and so on to infinity. In the universe, they are spaced apart. They are not aware of each other’s existence. But they represent parts of the same physical universe.”

The fact that our universe is not alone is supported by data received from the Planck space telescope. Using the data, scientists created the most accurate map of the microwave background, the so-called cosmic microwave background radiation, which has remained since the inception of our universe. They also found that the universe has a lot of anomalies represented by black holes and extensive gaps.

Theoretical physicist Laura Mersini-Houghton from the North Carolina University argues that the anomalies of the microwave background exist due to the fact that our universe is influenced by other universes existing nearby. And holes and gaps are a direct result of attacks from neighboring universes.

Soul quanta

So, there is abundance of places or other universes where our soul could migrate after death, according to the theory of neo-biocentrism. But does the soul exist?

Professor Stuart Hameroff from the University of Arizona has no doubts about the existence of eternal soul. Last year, he announced that he has found evidence that consciousness does not perish after death.

According to Hameroff, the human brain is the perfect quantum computer, and the soul, or consciousness, is simply information stored at the quantum level. It can be transferred, following the death of the body; quantum information carried by consciousness merges with our universe and exists infinitely. In his turn, Lanza proves that the soul migrates to another universe. That is the main difference his theory has from the similar ones.

Sir Roger Penrose, a well-known British physicist and expert in mathematics from Oxford, supports this theory and claims to have found traces of contact with other universes. Together, the scientists are developing a quantum theory to explain the phenomenon of consciousness. They believe that they have found carriers of consciousness, the elements that accumulate information during life and “drain” consciousness somewhere else after death. These elements are located inside protein-based microtubules (neuronal microtubules), which previously have been attributed a simple role of reinforcement and transport channeling inside a living cell. Based on their structure, microtubules are best suited to function as carriers of quantum properties inside the brain. That is mainly because they are able to retain quantum states for a long time, meaning they can function as elements of a quantum computer.

www.learning-mind.com/quantum-theory-proves-that-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-after-death/

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 03 Nov 2016 20:55 #9

Can't figure out how to embed vid.
If possible could mod fix plz, thx

The whole show is fascinating.
I was extremely intrigued by the
virtual reality headset.
vimeo.com/83831499
You can NOT have war without mind control

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 03 Nov 2016 21:01 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
only youtube embeds here as far as i know unfortunately.

1365 = 1

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 04 Nov 2016 00:02 #11

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
YOUR IMMORTALITY

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY ?
IF I SAID YOU WERE FREE,
TO LIVE NIGHT AND DAY,
FOR ALL ETERNITY.

WITHOUT ANY LIES,
WITHOUT ANY PAIN,
WOULD IT BE A SURPRISE ?
WOULD YOU REMAIN ?

FOR LOVE GUARANTEES,
THAT THIS TRUTH CAN BE,
WITH A GIFT THAT FREES,
YOUR IMMORTALITY.

A TRUTH THAT IS SPOKEN,
A JOY YOU CAN LIVE,
IT IS LOVES TOKEN,
WHEN LOVE YOU GIVE.

FOR LOVE HAS GIVEN,
A CHOICE THAT IS FREE,
FOR YOU TO ENLIVEN,
YOUR IMMORTALITY.

User(s) who Liked this post: Organizemyroom

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 05 Nov 2016 13:20 #12

• GMP
  • Silver Member
"Enliven your immortality."
Oxymoron surely?
By definition, immortality must be enlivened in and of itself.

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 06 Nov 2016 10:37 #13

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day GMP.

Who You Are (soul/spirit/etc) is immortal. You enliven your physicality with this essence by being the unique individuated aspect of ALL THAT IS that you are so that the physicality is a perfect re-present-ation of you, and therefore also immortal.

Or ... poetic license. :D

User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 06 Nov 2016 13:14 #14

• Straight Shooter
Interesting thread, although i would like to see the links and videos instead of just reading opinions.

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 06 Nov 2016 15:04 #15

• GMP
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day GMP.

Who You Are (soul/spirit/etc) is immortal. You enliven your physicality with this essence by being the unique individuated aspect of ALL THAT IS that you are so that the physicality is a perfect re-present-ation of you, and therefore also immortal.

Or ... poetic license. :D

We are each of us an immortal spirit temporarily inhabiting our current flesh and bone body.
Mine's enjoying a cuppa tea right now.
:)
Last Edit: 06 Nov 2016 15:04 by GMP.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 06 Nov 2016 15:57 #16

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:
Interesting thread, although i would like to see the links and videos instead of just reading opinions.

G'day .......... .

Ummm, links to and videos for what exactly? :dunno:

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 25 Jun 2017 11:01 #17

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
So if you are not your body, how could you be "white", let alone be associated through anything related to the body?

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 25 Jun 2017 11:08 #18

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Believing that death means you skip into another body/lifeform doesn't seem like a great species survival adaptation or instinct. What's the incentive to hang around in a shitty existence in this plane if there was any truth to this concept?

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 25 Jun 2017 11:34 #19

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Ragnarok.

Firstly, I do not see "existence" as "shitty". After 48 cycles around the Sun, I love life on this planet and all that it offers in the expression and experience of Who I Am. :thumbup:

Secondly, I prefer to represent Who I Am through the physicality that I possess now, instead of getting another and going through the whole indoctrination process of society all over again.

Thirdly, I love the physicality, Mind/Body, that I possess now. :thumbup:

Do You Think That You Are Your Body? 25 Jun 2017 11:57 #20

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I don't think existence is necessarily shitty either, but there will be plenty of others who could be forgiven for thinking differently where their own lives are concerned. Suicide rates are too high as it is, without encouraging it as extreme adventure tourism.