Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 06 Nov 2016 19:27 #1

Stumbling on the history of money through a youtube video started my quest for more information. Videos with a doomsday approach were constantly in my recommended section on youtube. Who's producing these videos? Why did they suddenly appear in my recommended section?

It doesn't take a genius to realize these doomsday videos are coming from (for lack of a kinder word) the illuminati themselves. Some have heard... they knew the story would leak and wanted to be in control of the information. Others have heard... they are exposing the plan to desensitize everyone to what's ahead.

Both sound plausible but i think the reason is more sinister. They are brainwashing us into believing we are doomed. They are brainwashing us to hate.

From my perspective it's obvious. They need us to hate them to keep all of their members focused on the prise. World domination and eventually a world of only them and machines.

Hate breeds... We need to focus our energy on solutions. Once you know the truth, you have no reason to watch any more doomsday videos. Stop letting them brainwash you and join your community to find solutions. Start attending your local town hall meetings. They are implementing agenda 21 under the disguise of sustainable development.

Everyone can make a difference if we get out of the screen and into the game.
You can NOT have war without mind control
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, I AM ALL I AM, GMP

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 06 Nov 2016 23:47 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Organizemyroom wrote:
They are implementing agenda 21 under the disguise of sustainable development.

Yep.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 07 Nov 2016 13:36 #3

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Organizemyroom wrote:
Stumbling on the history of money through a youtube video started my quest for more information. Videos with a doomsday approach were constantly in my recommended section on youtube. Who's producing these videos? Why did they suddenly appear in my recommended section?

It doesn't take a genius to realize these doomsday videos are coming from (for lack of a kinder word) the illuminati themselves. Some have heard... they knew the story would leak and wanted to be in control of the information. Others have heard... they are exposing the plan to desensitize everyone to what's ahead.

Both sound plausible but i think the reason is more sinister. They are brainwashing us into believing we are doomed. They are brainwashing us to hate.

From my perspective it's obvious. They need us to hate them to keep all of their members focused on the prise. World domination and eventually a world of only them and machines.

Hate breeds... We need to focus our energy on solutions. Once you know the truth, you have no reason to watch any more doomsday videos. Stop letting them brainwash you and join your community to find solutions. Start attending your local town hall meetings. They are implementing agenda 21 under the disguise of sustainable development.

Everyone can make a difference if we get out of the screen and into the game.

Totes agree with your "start attending your local town hall meetings".
A group of us started attending our equivalent of the town hall meeting here back in 2014 and we were disgusted by what was going on.
As a result some of us stood for election as Independents in the 2015 local elections when all council seats were up for grabs.
All bar one of us was elected and we now hold the majority on our local council.
All it takes is for good people to say NO and then canvass a platform for change.
We can use the democratic process and voters are sick and tired of the old fashioned party-politicking and downright corruption that goes on in local administrations.
There has never been a better time for Independent candidates to win local elections.
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2016 13:37 by GMP.
User(s) who Liked this post: Organizemyroom

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 07 Nov 2016 14:11 #4

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Have you heard of Cindy Kay Currier, or Rise Together?

risetogether.weebly.com/

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2016 14:13 by Frothy.

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 09 Nov 2016 15:48 #5

Apparently I can no longer edit. I wanted to add an important video on the subject.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 09 Nov 2016 16:54 #6

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
^^ this gal stumbled across Agenda 21 a few ago and out the pieces together - she from Seattle , I'm in a college town in the NW - (un)sustainable development.is everywhere and the peeps all fall for it . I've seen it up close and the town is going to the dogs .
A few towns across the land have actually pulled out of 21 .
Removing these operatives and exposing the Agenda is real grass roots work and they play very dirty too . Peeps demonstrated against the installation of security camera's everywhere - council said they'd cancel project but they went ahead anyway - In last few yrs the place has been flooded with welfare types and migrants ......
Have you seen Agenda 30 ?

Have you watched the 'Money Masters' - oldie but goodie.

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 09 Nov 2016 17:16 #7

Lizzy wrote:

Agenda 2030? Recently read it. Difficult to understand, it's 17 goals they listed to be implemented by 2030.

I've seen a few vids on history of money. All similar information. Money created from hot air. License to counterfeit.
Last Edit: 09 Nov 2016 17:17 by Organizemyroom.

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 10 Nov 2016 02:26 #8

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Organizemyroom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Agenda 2030? Recently read it. Difficult to understand, it's 17 goals they listed to be implemented by 2030.

I've seen a few vids on history of money. All similar information. Money created from hot air. License to counterfeit.

hi ORM -

I haven't read 2030 , as I've heard it , it just reiterates 21 , better disguising 21's true intent , esp regarding global warming hoax.

The Money Masters' Doc. - is just a history of money - it's dated somewhat but still interesting - most of which I imagine you probably already know - it was just one of the first I viewed many yrs ago.

Last Edit: 10 Nov 2016 02:29 by Lizzy.

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 10 Nov 2016 16:53 #9

Lizzy wrote:
, esp regarding global warming hoax.
Hard to know the truth of global warming. Personally I don't think it matters. Regardless of the truth of global warming, if they would stop suppressing renewable energy, alternative transportation and promote individual farming then it's obvious the world could sustain 50 billion people. Yeah, i pulled that number out of thin air, same as scientists do with research today.

The planet isn't over populated... The planet is mis- managed.
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2016 16:55 by Organizemyroom.

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 10 Nov 2016 17:08 #10

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Trump is about the first politician I have heard who calls BS on global warming.
It deffo is BS as well.

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 11 Nov 2016 00:00 #11

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
If global warming was bullshit the Earth would still be in an ice age, no?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 11 Nov 2016 00:03 #12

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Lizzy wrote:
Organizemyroom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

hi ORM -

I haven't read 2030 , as I've heard it , it just reiterates 21 , better disguising 21's true intent , esp regarding global warming hoax.

The Money Masters' Doc. - is just a history of money - it's dated somewhat but still interesting - most of which I imagine you probably already know - it was just one of the first I viewed many yrs ago.

G'day Lizzy.

William T. Still did a sequel in 2009, The Secret Of Oz ...

www.imdb.com/title/tt1478462/
8.3 rating

What's going on with the world's economy? Foreclosures are everywhere, unemployment is skyrocketing - and this may only be the beginning. Could it be that solutions to the world's economic problems could have been embedded in the most beloved children's story of all time, "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz"? The yellow brick road (the gold standard), the emerald city of Oz (greenback money), even Dorothy's silver slippers (changed to ruby slippers for the movie version) were powerful symbols of author L. Frank Baum's belief that the people - not the big banks -- should control the quantity of a nation's money.

Secret of Oz 2 (2010)
www.imdb.com/title/tt1704247/?ref_=nm_knf_i4
8.8 rating

Jekyll Island, The Truth Behind The Federal Reserve (2013)
www.imdb.com/title/tt2942444/?ref_=nm_knf_t1
8.8 rating
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 11 Nov 2016 00:34 #13

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Organizemyroom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
, esp regarding global warming hoax.
Hard to know the truth of global warming. Personally I don't think it matters. Regardless of the truth of global warming, if they would stop suppressing renewable energy, alternative transportation and promote individual farming then it's obvious the world could sustain 50 billion people. Yeah, i pulled that number out of thin air, same as scientists do with research today.

The planet isn't over populated... The planet is mis- managed.

G'day Organizemyroom.

Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation
www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/6679082/Climate-change-this-is-the-worst-scientific-scandal-of-our-generation.html
Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate
www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/#3141e7d0988d
Population and Arable Land Available

In 2006, there were 5.46 acres per person, world-wide (i.e. 36.48 billion acres / 6.68 billion people).
one-simple-idea.com/Environment1.htm
No 'Global Warming'/'Climate Change' and no overpopulation. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 11 Nov 2016 12:33 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
GMP wrote:
Trump is about the first politician I have heard who calls BS on global warming.
It deffo is BS as well.

Many politicians have affiliations with Goldman Sachs.

Many ex goldman bankers are actually PMs or have been in places, or installed in the eurozone.

Oz PM is ex head of goldman sachs australia. IIRC his son also worked for GS in NYC.

Goldman Sachs 'creates' carbon markets... it used to say so right on their website before they re-worded it. 'We create carbon markets'

Goldman Sachs have been generous donors to various Democrat candidates, including both clintons and Gore.

Our white collar Goldman chums like making lots of numbers on computers without raising a sweat, then converting that to real life riches. And they also get hollywood to 'act' as salespersons, under the guise of saving the planet.. while they all live in mansions, cruise in bugattis and G650's and create more carbon in a week than most people do in a year.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 22 Sep 2020 14:30 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The Plan, how we got here. NWO Australia

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Exorcist

NWO, agenda 21, lies & deception 25 Sep 2020 12:36 #16

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day novum.

Thanks for the share mate. :thumbup:

I got 15 minutes into it and decided to download it. :D