Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

 

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 02 Dec 2016 21:17 #241

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
hokuspokus wrote:
Triad of traits is just another buzzword those that believe in improbabilities use in order convince themself
that they are not mad and\or have an agenda.
Anyone with half a braincell knows that the chances of 6 million bodies being disposed of without trace
is extremely unlikely\never happened.
Believe what you want to believe but here's the rub. You will never get those who don't believe the official
story to change their opinion no matter how much you cut and paste kangaroo court cuttings.
And for you , you can thank the Triad of Improbabilities that has been inserted in your mind by
the MSM. :thumbup:


According to my opinion in such a case, when someone is quite intelligent, like rat, the reason for his staged stubbornness
and pretence to not see the illogic in his stupid claims is not due to the msm but mainly due to upbringing and tribal pressure







which sums up to: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63393-what-is-hasbara.html

No more, no less.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 21:21 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 03 Dec 2016 04:32 #242

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17779
  • Likes received: 1850
Hokuspokus
Triad of traits is just another buzzword the chances of 6 million bodies being disposed of without trace
is extremely unlikely\never happened.

Its three words not one ''another buzzword'' (singular) you really are a dimwit Hokey.

Who ever said that 6 million died without a trace, why do you think they had 46 cremation furnaces for at Auschwitz when the highest number of registered prisoners was 95,000?

You don't seem to be able to see the illogical purpose of having so many cremation furnaces for such a small population, 46 crems for 95,000 people is hardly ''without a trace''.

Now that I have supplied the testimonies.letters, statement, correspondences of the engineers etc... even the camp commander said that multiple bodies were burned at the same time, what you fail to comprehend is that all this was testified about BEFORE THE FUEL FOR THE FURNACES EVER BECAME A POINT OF DEBATE.

In fact it only came a large point of debate after the Prussian blue hoax which so many holocaust deniers pinned themselves to was utterly debunked, the fuel for the furnaces issue is a fairly recent holocaust deniers fall back position.

What I have posted here is testimonies from the people involved with the furnaces, people that would have had no reason to lie about those things at the time.

You'd be as well trying to argue now that there were no furnaces, there was no WW2, no camps, no Jews, no Gestapo it's all a lie I tell you a lie....etc etc etc.

Your replies are typical Triad of Traits, IE everything that shows your pov as a crock of shit is a ''fake ''lie'' ''kangaroo court'' ''they were all tortured'' ''their families were threatened'' [insert as many strawmen as you please here].

All you have left is to come up with the ridiculous notion about a ''buzzword'' which is not a buzzword at all lol it's a phrase that I am using on one thread on a forum with about a dozen regular posters using it.

Even you and the rest of the brain dead state that so many Jews died from typhus so how can you state ''without a trace'' you can't even agree with yourself.

You do have an agenda but you may not realise it, your agenda is to prop up the narrative that the holocaust IE the gassings are a hoax, no matter what evidence is presented to you, you agree with all evidence presented or opinion given that the holocaust is a hoax and you disagree with any evidence or you dismiss it as fake when it does not support your opinion.

So in your way of operation it's impossible to have any decent debate because like most other holocaust deniers you dismiss anything opposing your argument as fake.

So now that I have made an effort to present you with evidence to your question about the fuel for the furnaces, your reply is that it's all fake, in such case I've wasted my energy in doing something for you, so no need for thanks but don't bother asking again.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2016 06:47 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 03 Dec 2016 09:18 #243

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7668
  • Likes received: 1656
Rat wrote:
Hokuspokus

... the fuel for the furnaces issue is a fairly recent holocaust deniers fall back position.

No, my Dearest Rat.

The truth always is. It has always been an issue, because it is impossible.
That people pick it up now says nothing about the validity and """(((testimonies)))""' never beat physics and chemistry. Never.

The fact you talk about temperature and not energy says you know nada about this subject, so don't make yourself an even bigger fool. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2016 09:19 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 03 Dec 2016 17:04 #244

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
The six million dead jews is bullshit on more than one level.
One, not only jews died.
Two, six million jews is an archetype.

The red cross numbers of 270,000 are a lot closer to the truth.
Six million over three years (1000 daysish) means six thousand a day.
One would have to be a moron to believe that
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: hokuspokus, Gaia

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 03 Dec 2016 19:30 #245

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1090
  • Likes received: 345
Rat wrote:
Hokuspokus
Triad of traits is just another buzzword the chances of 6 million bodies being disposed of without trace
is extremely unlikely\never happened.

Its three words not one ''another buzzword'' (singular) you really are a dimwit Hokey.

Who ever said that 6 million died without a trace, why do you think they had 46 cremation furnaces for at Auschwitz when the highest number of registered prisoners was 95,000?

You don't seem to be able to see the illogical purpose of having so many cremation furnaces for such a small population, 46 crems for 95,000 people is hardly ''without a trace''.

Now that I have supplied the testimonies.letters, statement, correspondences of the engineers etc... even the camp commander said that multiple bodies were burned at the same time, what you fail to comprehend is that all this was testified about BEFORE THE FUEL FOR THE FURNACES EVER BECAME A POINT OF DEBATE.

In fact it only came a large point of debate after the Prussian blue hoax which so many holocaust deniers pinned themselves to was utterly debunked, the fuel for the furnaces issue is a fairly recent holocaust deniers fall back position.

What I have posted here is testimonies from the people involved with the furnaces, people that would have had no reason to lie about those things at the time.

You'd be as well trying to argue now that there were no furnaces, there was no WW2, no camps, no Jews, no Gestapo it's all a lie I tell you a lie....etc etc etc.

Your replies are typical Triad of Traits, IE everything that shows your pov as a crock of shit is a ''fake ''lie'' ''kangaroo court'' ''they were all tortured'' ''their families were threatened'' [insert as many strawmen as you please here].

All you have left is to come up with the ridiculous notion about a ''buzzword'' which is not a buzzword at all lol it's a phrase that I am using on one thread on a forum with about a dozen regular posters using it.

Even you and the rest of the brain dead state that so many Jews died from typhus so how can you state ''without a trace'' you can't even agree with yourself.

You do have an agenda but you may not realise it, your agenda is to prop up the narrative that the holocaust IE the gassings are a hoax, no matter what evidence is presented to you, you agree with all evidence presented or opinion given that the holocaust is a hoax and you disagree with any evidence or you dismiss it as fake when it does not support your opinion.

So in your way of operation it's impossible to have any decent debate because like most other holocaust deniers you dismiss anything opposing your argument as fake.

So now that I have made an effort to present you with evidence to your question about the fuel for the furnaces, your reply is that it's all fake, in such case I've wasted my energy in doing something for you, so no need for thanks but don't bother asking again.

Your first point= you are a pedant. well done.

The rest is the usual cut'n'paste claptrap and cobblers taken from "KANGAROO COURT" testimonies
and must be treated with the contempt that they deserve.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2016 19:30 by hokuspokus.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 03 Dec 2016 21:42 #246

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17779
  • Likes received: 1850
^ There is no cut and paste in my above post.

Anyway it seems that you are running out of options, your combacks now are ''you cut&paste'' even when I have not cut or pasted.

In otherwords you asked me a question about the fuel regarding the furnaces, I gave you an answer which you poo poo'd and gave a silly chicken in the oven scenario, to which I have posted evidence from the engineers who built the furnaces, the people who operated the furnaces, the camp commander at Auschwitz, the fact that 46 cremation ovens would not be needed for a registered population of no greater than 95,000 prisoners.

Your answer to all that is to state ''kangaroo court'' or ''cut&paste'' when I'm only helping you to answer the question that you asked about how the furnaces were fuelled.

I already knew that but I posted it up for your benefit and your reply now is to mimic my informative posts as ''cut&paste'' or ''kangaroo court''

You just can't debate the evidence any longer, I have won this debate, well i didn't even see it as a debate really it was more like a challenge posed by you, and your answer is to dismiss all the evidence as ''kangaroo court'' and ''cut&paste'' because you don't like the fact that it proves your ''they could not fuel the furnaces'' narrative to be bs.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2016 21:44 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 03 Dec 2016 21:52 #247

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17779
  • Likes received: 1850
bd wrote:
The six million dead jews is bullshit on more than one level.
One, not only jews died.
Two, six million jews is an archetype.

The red cross numbers of 270,000 are a lot closer to the truth.
Six million over three years (1000 daysish) means six thousand a day.
One would have to be a moron to believe that

The red cross figure was reached by the red cross of West Germany, it's a figure relating to Germans (mainly Jews), it's not an international figure because the West German red cross don't have access to the information held by other nations.

Put it like this, there were 46 cremation furnaces at Auschwitz plus the other furnaces in other camps.
Topf built 66 coal-fired muffle furnaces for cremation at various camps;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topf_and_Sons

Why would the Germans need 66 furnaces to cremate 270,000 prisoners in what 12 years?

270'000 ÷ 66 = 4090

4090 ÷ 365 = 11.2

It means that the Germans had enough cremation furnaces to cremate the entire 270'000 at the rate of 11.2 people per furnace, per day, in one year.

The first concentration camp was built in 1933 in Dachau. It lasted until the end of the war in 1945. so what were the 66 cremations furnaces in place for because if only 270'000 prisoners were cremated in 12 years it means that they would only have needed one 12th of the cremation furnaces that they built.

12 percent of 66 is 7.92, so let's call that 8.

Why did the Germans build 66 furnaces when they could have incinerated the 270,000 bodies in 12 years with 8 cremation furnaces?

In fact if the other 88 percent is added to the 12 percent and the 66 cremation furnaces were all working at the rate of 11.2 bodies each per day then the overall figure for 12 years would be 2,250,000.

As in 270,000 is 12 percent of 2,250,000

Of course that figure is based on burning one body at a time and only 11.2 bodies per furnace per day.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2016 09:37 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 04 Dec 2016 12:44 #248

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17779
  • Likes received: 1850
Decided to re-post this here, it's a post that I had replied to Zorro on another thread, it seems relevant here, btw thanks to Hokuspokus for bringing up the issue about the furnace fuel and for bd for posting the red cross 270'000 figure.

Now that we know the holocaust deniers figure and the number of furnaces = 66 it's calculations become quite simple in the aspect of the 66 crems for 270'000 prisoners in 12 years is so ridiculous that it's laughable.

Zorro
you even try and push the Holocaust myth here for Gawds sake, when about 90% of the peeps in the so called ''truth moment'' know it's one big lie.

Some people are waking up to the fact that it's not ''one big lie'' rather it's more like a propaganda exercise by the victors of WW2, most people with an objective brain cell know that there's lots of propaganda put out on all sides, it's part of the ''Art of War.''

What I post about is the fact that if not all then the vast majority of Nazis who were based in the camps during the use of the alleged homicidal gas chambers, have testified to their use.

The fact is that no matter how the holocaust deniers protest, the homicidal gas chambers have not been disproved, and they are the crux of the holocaust narrative.

That the Prussian Blue hoax that so many holocaust deniers pinned their hopes to has been utterly debunked, and that the amount of cremation furnaces in existence from the first camp in 1933 to the end of WW2 in 1945 numbered at 66. And according to holocaust deniers the red cross figure of 270'000 is more accurate of a description than 6 million deaths.

Well that may well be the case but according to my calculations which are usually pretty good, 270'000 prisoners could have been cremated in 66 furnaces in one year.

So the figures that holocaust deniers use don't add up, so even if the 6 million figure is wrong, it still does not mean that the homicidal gas chambers did not exist.

I've made a revised calculation of 2,250,000. (based on the cremation capacity and based on cremating one body at a time, there are many reports of multiple bodies being added or cremations overlapping.)

So yes, the red cross figure is closer to that than the 6 million is, but it must be stressed that my calculations were based on 11.2 people being burned in each cremation furnace per day, and not taking into account that more than one body could have been added at a time, or that cremations over lapped.

But anyway there is no way that 66 cremation furnaces would have been required to incinerate 270;000 people in 12 years.

In fact 270,000 (prisoners cremated) divided by 12 (years) is 22,500 per year.

22,500 divided by 66 (crems) is 341 prisoners cremated in each furnace in one year.

So why did the Germans need so many cremation furnaces that they only cremated (341 divided by 12 =) 28 people in each one per month, that's less than one cremation per day, in such case why did they need 66 cremation furnaces at all?

According to records there were 46 cremation furnaces at Auschwitz, but the highest number of registered prisoners was 95,000, so again why would the Germans need 46 cremation furnaces to cremate 95,000 prisoners, were they expecting the entire population of the camp to die?

95,000 (prisoners) divided by 46 (cremation furnaces) = 2,065 cremations in each furnace.

2.065 divided by 11.2 (cremations per furnace per day) = 184 days to burn the entire camp registered prisoner population.

So they had enough cremation furnaces as Auschwitz to cremate the entire prisoner population (at it's highest) within 6 months.

Surely if typhus was that bad the camp would have been none functioning and the fumigation programme that the good ole Nazi's did was useless?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2016 12:56 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 04 Dec 2016 17:07 #249

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1090
  • Likes received: 345
So. According to the World Almanac the number of Jews Worldwide increased slightly, 1933 through 1948, which dovetails nicely
with the Red Cross figures regarding deaths in the camps.

Yet . Still. These official figures are disputed with "evidence" that is best fanciful.
Even "Rat" has had a bash at guessing the figure and has come up with 2.25 million.
What his or her source is . Is anyone's guess.

However I fear that we shall be subjected to another wall of text with " confessions" taken
from those who have had their bollocks crushed in vices. Nice.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 04 Dec 2016 19:08 #250

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
@Rat
The crematoria were not operated for 12 years, but about three years.
The six million figure is not possible.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: hokuspokus

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 04 Dec 2016 19:53 #251

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1090
  • Likes received: 345
....and the ongoing plight of the Palestinians is a by product of the
farce which is 6 million died.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 05 Dec 2016 06:20 #252

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17779
  • Likes received: 1850
bd wrote:
@Rat
The crematoria were not operated for 12 years, but about three years.
The six million figure is not possible.

I'm not arguing that 6 million is possible I'm arguing that the Third Reich would not have needed 66 cremation furnaces to cremate 270,000 prisoners, even if the furnaces were only used for three years.

So I shall revise my figures based on 270;000 (the red cross number that is used by holocaust deniers) 66 furnaces as stated on Topf and Sons wikipedia page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topf_and_Sons and over a three year period.

270,000 (bodies) ÷ 66 (furnaces) = 4,090 bodies per furnace.

4,090 ÷ 365 (days per year) = 11.2 (bodies per day per furnace)

So in one year the entire red cross figure of 270,000 could have been incinerated in the 66 furnaces at a rate of 11.2 bodies per day in each furnace.

So to justify the 66 cremation furnaces used for three years we need triple the 270,000 figure.

We now have 810,000 We have also been informed that bodies were systematically incinerated together, I have excluded those bodies from the calculations.

But then it also needs to be considered that in Auschwitz there were 46 of the 66 cremation furnaces but the highest number of registered prisoners at any one time was 95,000, why would the Germans need enough cremation furnaces to incinerate the entire registered prisoner population within 6 months?

It means at Auschwitz even using the low figure of 11.2 bodies per day per furnace they had built the facilities to incinerate 515 bodies per day, that's 3,605 bodies per week,187,460, per year, in three years that's 562,380

So in Auschwitz the Germans had enough cremation furnaces to incinerate the highest population of registered prisoners (95,000) five times in three years.

This is my point, the Germans must have been pretty poor at fumigation to require so many cremation furnaces, it's as though they were not fumigating anything at all, because they were requiring so many cremation furnaces.

See the holocaust deniers can;t have it both ways, if the gas chambers were just for delousing, typhus would have been controlled well enough, in such case why all the cremation furnaces?

Just to clarify I'm not arguing that 6 million people were gassed/cremated, I'm arguing that with the high number of cremation furnaces at Auschwitz either the registered prisoners only made up a fraction of the total thus people are missing or the Germans were expecting the entire 95,000 registered prisoner population (at it's highest) to die within 6 months.



The Auschwitz camp administration registered approximately 400,000 people as prisoners.

So why did it need enough cremation facilities to incinerate at least 562,380 bodies in three years? That's more cremation capacity than the overall registered prisoner population.

I can hardly wait to see the answer to this one.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 11:17 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 05 Dec 2016 17:24 #253

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
They did not know they would lose the war in 1945.
The crematoria were likely built for the long haul.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 05 Dec 2016 17:51 #254

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17779
  • Likes received: 1850
^ But they would not build 46 cremations furnaces in Auschwitz unless they needed them, and with only 400,000 registered prisoners all together at Auschwitz, there would be no need during war time to build 46 cremation furnaces unless they were expecting over 500,000 prisoners to be incinerated, which is more prisoners that they had registered there altogether.

Surely you'd need a prison population of much more than 95,000 to warrant the building of 46 cremation furnaces, and with a total amount of cremation furnaces within all the camps of 66, that's way way way too many to deal with incinerating the 270,000 (the red cross figure),

Being in it for the long haul does not increase the rate of prisoner deaths, if anything the rate of prisoner deaths will reduce in terms of needing to cremate large amounts of furnace incineration facilities because once the weak would have died of ''typhus'' or other ailments the others would not die at the same rate, what with all the ''fumigation'' going on, unless of course the were murdered.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 17:56 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 05 Dec 2016 17:59 #255

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17779
  • Likes received: 1850
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 18:14 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 05 Dec 2016 18:09 #256

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
:wissl: :chuckle:

What's your problem, rat?




Rat wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
What to do with Germany?

Absenken, asfaltieren und ausrotten

Context: truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/63680-excerpt-of-what-to-do-with-germany.html?start=100#235942


I guess you meant to say "level to the ground, bituminise, exterminate" in German?

www.dict.cc/

.

I've waited a long time for this, don't you mean ''uproot''
PFIZIPFEI
As you can see, it is unequivocally true, that the etymological root :) of 'ausrotten' is to uproot.
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64118-extermination-ausrottung.html?limitstart=0

I guess Himmler did mean ''exterminate'' after all then, according to your answer to Gaia. :larf:





I think you are a bit confused, rat, too eager to make your own
propaganda lies come true, for I only translated what the gaia-guy
tried to express, thus your post will be moved from here
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-members-area/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html?start=20#240909
to the excerpt thread and you might want to reread on the
relevant thread to refresh your memory:
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64118-extermination-ausrottung.html
PFIZIPFEI


Oracle wrote:
"Ausrotten" was never used in this speech, that's the point.
It was added by crazy jews to negate the "Evakuierung".
Granted the speech is authentic anyway, moron.
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64118-extermination-ausrottung.html?start=80#122920
:herite:
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-members-area/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html?start=40#240962


PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Missouri Executive Order 44
(Redirected from Extermination Order (Mormonism))

Missouri Executive Order 44, also known as the Extermination Order in Latter Day Saint history,[1][2] was an executive order issued on October 27, 1838 by the governor of Missouri, Lilburn Boggs. It was issued in the aftermath of the Battle of Crooked River, a clash between Mormons and a unit of the Missouri State Guard in northern Ray County, Missouri, during the Mormon War of 1838. Claiming that the Mormons had committed "open and avowed defiance of the laws", and had "made war upon the people of this State," Boggs directed that "the Mormons must be treated as enemies, and must be exterminated or driven from the State if necessary for the public peace—their outrages are beyond all description".[2]

While Executive Order 44 is often referred to as the "Mormon Extermination Order" due to the phrasing used by Boggs, no one is known to have been killed by the militia or anyone else specifically because of it. There were, however, other associated deaths: the militia and other state authorities used Boggs' missive as a pretext to expel the Mormons from their lands in the state, and force them to migrate to Illinois. This forced expulsion in difficult, wintry conditions posed a substantial threat to the health and safety of the affected Mormons, and an unknown number died from hardship and exposure. Furthermore, a group of men and boys were killed by Livingston County militia in the Haun's Mill massacre three days after the order was issued; however, there is no evidence that the militiamen had any knowledge of it, nor did they ever use the order to justify their actions.


"The Mormons must be treated as enemies, and must be exterminated or driven from the state
if necessary for the public peace--their outrages are beyond all description."



en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_Order_%28Mormonism%29
This page was last modified on 22 July 2014 at 01:18.




What is most interesting in this context is that German wikipedia uses the term "Ausrottung" ALTHOUGH nobody was killed !


- "Missouri Executive Order 44, auch bekannt als Mormonische Ausrottungsverordnung"

- "Lilburn Boggs, der den sogenannten Ausrottungsbefehl erließ."

- "Obwohl die Verordnung als Mormonische Ausrottungsverordnung bezeichnet wurde, verloren relativ wenige Menschen ihr Leben." (side note: contrary to the English text it states that 'relatively few lost their lives')

- "Der original geschriebene Austrottungsbefehl (sic), wie er im Oktober 1838 erlassen wurde."


and states that the Mormons were 'vertrieben' = expelled !



AND the authors use the terms

Verordnung = www.dict.cc/?s=verordnung

and

Befehl = www.dict.cc/?s=befehl

as if they were synonyms, which they are of course NOT,
for they are clearly defined by constitutional, martial and international law !



de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Executive_Order_44
Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 27. Juli 2013 um 02:15 Uhr geändert.



PROOF:

The exclusive prerogative of linguistic/idiomatic interpretation remains with the rulers/victors at this moment in time.

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64118-extermination-ausrottung.html?limitstart=0#122614




And again those double standards.

Shouldn't you be rather concerned - at least a tiny bit - about gaia-guy who said:

What to do with Germany?

"level to the ground, bituminise, exterminate"


But instead you only seem to care about Jews.


:dunno: :wissl: ;)


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 18:21 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 05 Dec 2016 18:22 #257

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17779
  • Likes received: 1850
Your the one with the problem, you accidentally admitted that Ausrotten = Exterminate


Der neue Muret-Sanders Langenscheidts enzyklopädisches Wörterbuch der englischen und deutschen Sprache, Teil II: Deutsch-englisch, 1974, Druckhaus Langenscheidt, Berlin-Schöneberg, 1974

ausrotten, exterminate ausrotten: I. 1. (Unkraut [weeds] etc.) uproot, tear (od. pull) (s.th.) up by the roots, root (s.th.) up.
2. (Volk [a people], Rasse [race], etc.) exterminate, wipe out, extirpate: diese Krankheit rottete die ganze Bevölkerung aus this disease wiped out the entire population; die Urbevölkerung des Landes wurde ausgerottet the native population of the country was exterminated (od. killed off); etwas mit Stumpf und Stiel ausrotten auch fig. to destroy s.th. root and branch.
3. (Tiere [animals]) extirpate.
4. (Übel [evils] etc) eradicate, stamp out, root out, extirpate, exterminate: ein Vorurteil ausrotten to eradicate a prejudice; eine Krankheit ausrotten to stamp (od. wipe) out a disease; dieses Übel muß man mit der Wurzel ausrotten this evil must be uprooted; diese Unsitte ist nich auszurotten this bad habit is ineradicable.
[...]
Ausrottung: 1. cf. Ausrotten.
2. (eines Volkes [of a people], einer Rasse [of a race] etc) extermination, extirpation: systematische Ausrottung von Völkern [systematic Ausrottung of a people] (od. eines Volkes [of a people]) genocide.
3. (von Tieren [animals]) extirpation.
4. fig. eradication, extermination, extirpation.
5. med. (eines Tumors [of a tumor] etc) extirpation, eradication.

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/himmler-poznan/ausrotten.shtml

PFIZIPFEI
guess you meant to say "level to the ground, bituminise, exterminate" in German?

:sherite:

:killinme:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 05 Dec 2016 18:23 #258

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
You should first read what was said and think and then post.


:D Your unique prerogative of interpretation is an illusion, rat.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 18:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 05 Dec 2016 18:41 #259

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17779
  • Likes received: 1850
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
You should first read what was said and think and then post.


:D Your unique prerogative of interpretation is an illusion, rat.

.
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
What to do with Germany?

Absenken, asfaltieren und ausrotten

Context: truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/63680-excerpt-of-what-to-do-with-germany.html?start=100#235942


I guess you meant to say "level to the ground, bituminise, exterminate" in German?

That's all I needed to read, I knew you were cheating all along, and now you've admitted it.

:chuckle:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 18:42 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits 05 Dec 2016 18:47 #260

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17056
  • Likes received: 6259
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
And again those double standards.

Shouldn't you be rather concerned - at least a tiny bit - about gaia-guy who said:

What to do with Germany?

"level to the ground, bituminise, exterminate"


But instead you only seem to care about Jews.


:dunno: :wissl: ;)
.

Awww... isn't that just sweet of Gaia to say those kind words?

Such a nice and humble guy to say that while he knows full-well what is going on in Germany and the rest of Europe atm...

Must really be a nice, warm fellow with a good sense of "black humor" to hang around with...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread.18.7Wednesday, 23 November 2016
Holocaust Deniers: Why Would They Lie.11.68Monday, 12 October 2015
Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves.11.55Monday, 10 September 2018
Holocaust Investigation Deniers11.55Wednesday, 10 June 2015
More than 2.6m Brits are Holocaust deniers, poll finds11.3Sunday, 27 January 2019
THOUGHT CRIME: Persecution & Raids of Dissidents & Holocaust "Deniers"11.06Wednesday, 07 March 2018
Alien Abduction, 5 traits that could get you abducted..7.69Sunday, 28 July 2013
Chem -trail deniers6.52Tuesday, 05 February 2013
For the White Genocide Deniers6.52Thursday, 13 December 2018
Any Flat earthers here/globe deniers6.45Monday, 22 July 2019
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.