Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ripped Off .. Medical Marijuana @ BudsOasis :(

Ripped Off .. Medical Marijuana @ BudsOasis :( 18 Nov 2016 04:51 #1

www.budsoasis.com/australia-only
Budsoasis/Australia says, "we have agents in Brisbane, we can deliver within 6 hours to 48 hours depending on the time of purchase, the delivery location and the weather conditions."

I ordered and received the replies, "Delivery Method: Australia (2-24hrs dependx on City, Time & Weather)." "Please send a full clear picture of the receipt of payment as soon as the payment has been made."

I sent the dough thru MoneyGram and asked Budsoasis to "please let me know if everything is ok." Came the response", "Hello, we have seen the payment. We will get back to you with the details as soon as product is shipped."

Since I ordered Monday afternoon Australian time, on Thursday sixty some hrs on with nothing to show I emailed "when can I expect delivery?" There has been no reply :( it sounds bad!
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2016 04:52 by Martin Timothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ripped Off .. Medical Marijuana @ BudsOasis :( 21 Nov 2016 02:37 #2

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
,,,,,,,,, and I thought I was an idiot :chuckle: ..... sorry :sadno:

Ripped Off .. Medical Marijuana @ BudsOasis :( 22 Nov 2016 23:36 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I cant see that making it thru oz customs :hahano:

That said though, countrys still full of whatever pills you might want, and cocaine, so it gets in, just not thru official channels. ;)

But grass.. may as well source local, leave your phones and computers out of it. :larf:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Ripped Off .. Medical Marijuana @ BudsOasis :( 24 Nov 2016 06:39 #4

• Flare
^ Better ask "I AM ALL I AM" here on the forum, he's probably got a spare acre of weed growing somewhere in Northern Territory close to Walkabout Creek.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare