Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 23 Dec 2016 16:49 #21

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Steven wrote:
GMP wrote:
Having one person in charge of everything is a recipe for disaster because no one person can do everything well.
Having 10 councillors brings a spread of interests, talents and abilities. It also allows electors to choose between candidates when we have elections or by-elections.
Trouble with one person rule is that all you have is that one person and invariably she or he wants the job to pass on to their son.
Call it a dictator or a tribal chief, a king or a warlord , whatever.

Ok, I see...we talk about different things :ponda:

Anyway, a leader is not in charge to 'rule' or doing everything well for everybody.
As I said many times before: People organize themself in their daily routine.

I am short in time now, will write more later...

Have a look through history where one person has been in charge of a country, a region or a tribe -anywhere.
Did it work out well?
We had that here until the Glorious Revolution.
The monarch was in charge of everything.
Nice for the monarch and his retinue but shit for everybody else.
Same went for Emperors.. total nepotism and stuff the ordinary people.
None of the Arab dictators have been especially good at ensuring a fair deal for their subjects.
Warlords are warlords, they do well as long as they are winning as do their henchmen but the ordinary people get a bad deal.
African chiefs?
Check out how well tribalism ever worked in Africa.
Communist dictators?
All swines. Lived like bandits whilst ordinary folk queued for bread and basics.
NS/Fascist/Franco-type dictators?
Those never worked very well, Adolf and Mussolini couldn't make a go of it and the first opportunity the Spaniards had- after Franco died, they voted for a UK-style constitutional monarchy.
Power corrupts mate and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Civilised people don't like being told what to do and what to think.
They can do that for themselves.
Delegate denocracy ensures that elected members either get the job done or they get voted out.
That shifts the power from them to the electorate.
People-power.
:)
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2016 17:03 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 23 Dec 2016 17:45 #22

  • Steven
  • Steven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 257
  • Likes received: 280
I agree with your list, except the tribes and Adolf, but I do not mean Monarchs, Emperors, Dictators, Kings and Queens. I do not mean rulers, I mean leaders, and that is something different.

The topic is: once a National Socialist, always a National Socialist.

If one has done unprejudiced research on Nationalsocialism and came to the conclusion, that this is the best way for people to live in their land according to their customs, traditions and livestyle, then this one will hardly go back to any form of democracy.
Where democracy has brought the world right now is clearly visible. If people could live in their homeland safe and sound, then there is no reason for mass migration and war and all that dirty stuff brought to many places all over the world from democratic countries.

I had the luck to talk to many members of my family who lived in the German Empire in 'those' 12 years, and what they told me about that time counts a lot for me. Sorry to say, but what they told me is very different from what the TV tells the world about that time... :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 23 Dec 2016 17:56 #23

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7545
  • Likes received: 1623
Steven, it is not what the TV tells us, it is clear when putting the propaganda against the actions.

Ask the Germans from the 61 cities the """70 years ahead""" Nazis FAILED to protect.

If you buy insurance or put trust in people who claim to "serve and protect" you, a single or few failures to do so may be excused.

That becomes a whole different thing if those people start fighting silly wars in Norway, Greece and fekking Tunisia, setting up a scheme to transport hundreds of thousands of jews but when they actually have to do that what they claim to do, they fail, it is foolish to put any trust in their words.

On top of that; claiming they are """so much against jewish influence""" and putting two notorious jews in charge of the ECONOMY (first Freemason Schacht, then Walther Funk), their narrative becomes completely non-credible.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 23 Dec 2016 18:15 #24

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Steven wrote:
I had the luck to talk to many members of my family who lived in the German Empire in 'those' 12 years, and what they told me about that time counts a lot for me. Sorry to say, but what they told me is very different from what the TV tells the world about that time... :chuckle:

Did it sound something like this?

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 23 Dec 2016 18:22 #25

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Gaia wrote:
Steven, it is not what the TV tells us, it is clear when putting the propaganda against the actions.

Ask the Germans from the 61 cities the """70 years ahead""" Nazis FAILED to protect.

If you buy insurance or put trust in people who claim to "serve and protect" you, a single or few failures to do so may be excused.

That becomes a whole different thing if those people start fighting silly wars in Norway, Greece and fekking Tunisia, setting up a scheme to transport hundreds of thousands of jews but when they actually have to do that what they claim to do, they fail, it is foolish to put any trust in their words.

On top of that; claiming they are """so much against jewish influence""" and putting two notorious jews in charge of the ECONOMY (first Freemason Schacht, then Walther Funk), their narrative becomes completely non-credible.

This has all been explained multiple times, but you keep on repeating it like you are 'onto' something, while in fact you're not.

Anyway, here's a short summary:

- 75 years ago it was impossible to protect 61 cities against thousands of bombers coming in during the night under cover of darkness.

- Norway, Greece and Tunesia was all because of the British who were there. Trying to cut off resources from Germany (Norway + Tunesia) or set up base (Greece) to attack from.

- Hjalmar Schacht has also been discussed multiple times here.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 23 Dec 2016 18:35 #26

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7545
  • Likes received: 1623
Steven wrote:
If people could live in their homeland safe and sound

That is the problem. The Nazi lovers keep regurgitating propagandised excuses for the failure of the Nazis to actually keep the people safe and sound in Germany.

One night flight "taken by surprise" could be excused, but days in a row (Hamburg), and that for 61 cities, is unforgiveable. Night fighters were used by the Luftwaffe, so it was possible, it just wasn't high on the agenda of the rulers to actually protect the people.

Also, if the jewish influence on the German lands would be exterminated, why were there so many jews in the top ranks of the NSDAP? Putting a Freemason jew in charge of the economy (!) is like putting a drug addict in charge of the pharmacy. First Schacht and then Funk.

And putting one of the filthiest jews of history in charge of Propaganda, how low can you go? Propaganda is telling lies or half-truths, that what they said to take down, but in reality boosted even more, just with a different fake flag waiving.

Apparently strategic wargames against the British in lands far far away from Germany were more important than actually doing what they promised; protecting the German people from invaders.

On top of that the sterilisation programmes for """undesirables""" (nobody has the right to determine who is "desirable" or "undesirable", especially not when it's based on Zionist-copied racial laws), the deals with the Zionists, the funding by the Zionists, the involvement of US American spooks in the country before, during and after the war.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 23 Dec 2016 21:36 #27

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
^ A couple of nightfighters won't stop a fleet of hundreds of bombers who flew with guns blazing, throwing out chaff to jam radars and in defensive formations under the cover of darkness, dickhead.

Matter of fact, about 50.000 allied airmen died in the skies over Germany.



So to say that 'the Nazis didn't do anything about it' is completely ridiculous. Even more ridiculous when you keep in mind that most of the
German army was needed at the front in the East.

But yea, we all know your knowledge and logical thinking are your weakest points.
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2016 21:37 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 24 Dec 2016 06:16 #28

  • Steven
  • Steven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 257
  • Likes received: 280
@ Gaia

I see your points of view and I think all of them have been widely discussed in this forum.

Nationalsocialism in its basics is, that people organize themself the way they want and the way which fits best for them.
From 1933 - 1939 the german economy ran well, very well and the german people were happy, really happy, and that counts.

The war against the German Empire was planned long before, that is shown by the huge amount of bomber planes of the british, whilst the germans did not have a single one of that sort.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 24 Dec 2016 14:54 #29

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Steven wrote:
@ Gaia

I see your points of view and I think all of them have been widely discussed in this forum.

Nationalsocialism in its basics is, that people organize themself the way they want and the way which fits best for them.
From 1933 - 1939 the german economy ran well, very well and the german people were happy, really happy, and that counts.

The war against the German Empire was planned long before, that is shown by the huge amount of bomber planes of the british, whilst the germans did not have a single one of that sort.

6-years isn't a very long time in politics mate.
Howsoever good NS was in Germany between 1933-1939 things went pear shaped after 1939 and the legacy of NS left Germany in ruins until the post-war economic boom.
Now Germany is in ruins again. Due to the stupidity of Merkel et al Germany is awash with hostile swarthy coves and no sign of getting rid of them.
NS politics maybe answered Germany's needs between 1933-1939 but they can't help now.
Why?
Because NO German political party that might legislate to improve Germany is canvassing a NS platform.
The ONLY political party in Germany today that has clear policies on controlling immigration and re-establishing law and order is the AfD.
Boosting NS is a recipe for Germany to remain in the mess it is in right now.
Voting for and working to help the AfD win in Germany can make a positive difference.
With enough votes the AfD can form an government and introduce its policies as law.
Only an elected government can legislate.
There can be no elected NS government hence no NS laws, as there is no NS political party seeking office in Germany.
There is the AfD and they deserve and need all the support they can get.
For positive change to happen - Vote AfD.
:)
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2016 14:55 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 25 Dec 2016 01:38 #30

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
GMP wrote:
6-years isn't a very long time in politics mate.
Howsoever good NS was in Germany between 1933-1939 things went pear shaped after 1939 and the legacy of NS left Germany in ruins until the post-war economic boom.

Yea, so?

National Socialism is (or was) the ANSWER to the mad and degenerate banking system we are all living in for over a century now.

And that is why Germany got marked for destruction, because the evil overlords don't want that as it would mean the end of their powerstructure if they just let it go, since other countries will want to follow the example.

Is this so difficult for you to understand or perhaps you just don't want to understand?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 25 Dec 2016 12:07 #31

  • Steven
  • Steven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 257
  • Likes received: 280
GMP wrote:
Now Germany is in ruins again. Due to the stupidity of Merkel...

Merkels action definitely is not stupid...absolutely not. :nono:

But that is what (german) people should think... :yup:

Her action is well planned, years ahead :(

PS: I am absolutely short in time at the moment and can not write as much as i would like to...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 02:59 #32

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Steven

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 03:17 #33

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Steven, Flare

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 14:52 #34

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Flare wrote:
GMP wrote:
6-years isn't a very long time in politics mate.
Howsoever good NS was in Germany between 1933-1939 things went pear shaped after 1939 and the legacy of NS left Germany in ruins until the post-war economic boom.

Yea, so?

National Socialism is (or was) the ANSWER to the mad and degenerate banking system we are all living in for over a century now.

And that is why Germany got marked for destruction, because the evil overlords don't want that as it would mean the end of their powerstructure if they just let it go, since other countries will want to follow the example.

Is this so difficult for you to understand or perhaps you just don't want to understand?

I'm not disagreeing with you mate.
NSDAP economic policy was sound, it was based on co-operative principles and those are still good.
Fact is though, Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess between 1945 and the start of economic regeneration.
Then Germany did really well until reunification.
Since then, not so well.
A failed project is a fail no matter how it failed.
If it wasn't Adolf's fault fair enough, but it still failed.
You can't repeat history. Economics ebbs and flows.
Market capitalism is what we have now and most people seem OK with that.
It'll likely fail eventually and then something else will come along.
BUT
That cannot be NS because there are no NS politicians nor economic policies.
We only get developments of what IS not 'what was'.
He's gone mate.
Let the poor guy rest in peace.
:)
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 14:53 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 15:51 #35

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
GMP wrote:
Fact is though, Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess between 1945 and the start of economic regeneration



When exactly did this happen that "Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess"?

Can you provide a date?

And what exactly was the reason that "Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess", according to your mindset?



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 15:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 16:42 #36

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
GMP wrote:
Fact is though, Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess between 1945 and the start of economic regeneration



When exactly did this happen that "Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess"?

Can you provide a date?

And what exactly was the reason that "Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess", according to your mindset?



.

Berlin 1945

A fail is a fail Pfizipie.
The NS project utterly failed.
Did not work.
The image illustrates the consequences of that failed project.
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 16:44 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 17:05 #37

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
GMP wrote:
Berlin 1945

A fail is a fail Pfizipie.
The NS project utterly failed.
Did not work.
The image illustrates the consequences of that failed project.


One could easily get the impression that you are recurringly wallowing with relish in the misery of uncountable innocent German men, women and children, but above all you totally ignored my valid questions, grandmasterp of the dif pit.


You claim

GMP wrote:
Fact is though, Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess between 1945 and the start of economic regeneration


I would like to know from you

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
When exactly did this happen that "Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess"?

Can you provide a date?

And what exactly was the reason that "Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess", according to your mindset?
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 17:05 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 17:11 #38

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
You could indeed get that impression should you choose to do so Pfizi.
For myself, I wasn't born until some years after that photograph was taken.
I did not take it.
It is on Google along with many more ,some; far worse.
By all means shoot at the messenger, the message speaks for itself and is there for all to see.
You cannot justify the legacy of NS on and for Germany.
The NS project signally, and visibly; failed.
Totally.
Not my fault nor yours either, we weren't even born.
That's simply how it panned out.
In utter failure.
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 17:14 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 17:26 #39

Steven wrote:
@ Gaia

I see your points of view and I think all of them have been widely discussed in this forum.

Nationalsocialism in its basics is, that people organize themself the way they want and the way which fits best for them.
From 1933 - 1939 the german economy ran well, very well and the german people were happy, really happy, and that counts.

The war against the German Empire was planned long before, that is shown by the huge amount of bomber planes of the british, whilst the germans did not have a single one of that sort.


So what was the Battle of Britain about?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 17:26 #40

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



Your attempt at diverting from my questions is more than pathetic.

Your claim has to be looked upon as false.

I am not intersted in your fairytales.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.